Transformations - Witnesses Ch. 03

Story Info
Jessica is transformed. Gwen drinks Ambrosia.
5.8k words
4.6
98.3k
68

Part 3 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/13/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You didn't want this?" Gwen asked. It took her several minutes to speak, during which time Alex returned to his work on Jessica.

He remained nude.

"I did not. You have to understand, Gwen. This is the end of free will, the end of independence. We all belong to Morpheus now," Alex said. He picked up the medical instrument again and placed another syringe in the barrel.

"You don't have to do what they want, Alex. There's good in you."

Alex nodded. "You like me better now, don't you?"

"No. No, I..." she stammered. Did she? She felt her thoughts on him softening. She was staring at him, wondering what he felt like. Wondering what he tasted like.

She squeezed her eyes shut and shook her head.

"Pheromones. My body produces a smell you can't resist." He nodded toward Jessica. "She felt it immediately. If she had been alone, she would have stripped naked and thrown herself at me within a half hour even without the Ambrosia. If you hadn't been in love with David there, you would have eventually done the same."

"No. That's not true."

"I took off my clothes. My scent is stronger now. That's why you keep staring at my cock."

"I am not!"

But, she was. God help her she was. It was getting harder to form coherent thoughts. Her mouth was full of saliva and she had to keep swallowing to keep from drooling.

"It's not your fault..."

"Stop it! Please!"

He turned away from her and knelt over Jessica. "Now, for the left ovary. We only need to keep one. We have use for the spare one." The needle moved in the barrel and disappeared into her skin. "This contains a virus that will rewrite the DNA in her ovary, converting it into a hormone factory. This will keep her hyper sexual twenty-four hours a day."

The syringe emptied and the needle withdrew.

He put the device away. "It only takes a few minutes. When Morpheus first came up with this process, it could take months. Now, it can be done in hours." He sat down on the edge of Jessica's narrow bed.

He put his lips close to her ear and whispered.

Gwen could see the woman's eyes moving beneath her lids. Her breathing increased.

Were her breasts... larger? They couldn't be. This was all just Alex's sick fantasy. Wasn't it? These things he was saying weren't possible. Were they?

Alex smiled and kissed Jessica's cheek. "The Ambrosia has worn off, but her own body is taking over now. It's beautiful, don't you think?"

Gwen said nothing. Instead, she watched Jessica's nipples turn blood red and swell until they were as long as a fingertip.

Alex reached out and gently squeezed a nipple.

A jet of clear liquid shot into the air and splattered back onto her bare stomach.

Alex turned and looked at a clock on the far wall. "Ambrosia production in eighteen minutes. You can almost time these effects to the second. Another twelve minutes and her hormone levels will start to rise from the ovary procedure."

He dipped his finger in the clear liquid puddled on Jessica's stomach. He held up the finger and smiled as he walked across to Gwen. "Are you curious?"

Gwen's eyes went wide as the dripping wet finger paused a half inch from her lips. She shook her head and closed her lips tight.

Alex pinched her side with his free hand and she cried out.

The finger went in her mouth.

The liquid touched her tongue and fireworks went off in her head.

She closed her teeth on his finger.

Alex swatted her backside through her skirt with his free hand. "Hey! Don't you bite me!" He was smiling.

Gwen felt stunned. Her mouth opened.

"Much more powerful directly from the source. The Ambrosia I gave Jessica in her coffee was watered down."

Gwen felt warm all over. She started to tremble and her groin tingled.

She barely noticed as he reached under the hem of her skirt and slid her cotton panties down her thighs. Her focus was on the growing sensations in her vagina.

However, when his fingers found her now soaking vulva, she looked deep into his eyes in shock. "Don't... touch me."

He smiled. "You'll beg me to in a moment."

She gritted her teeth and tried to squirm away from the fingers that gently spread her open.

He laughed. "So much hair. What? Is personal grooming a sin for you?"

His fingers seemed to know every place to touch, and she hated him for that.

Alex touched the little nubbin near the top and she jerked her hips involuntarily.

"Don't fight, Gwen."

She opened her mouth to scream at him, but what came out was not a scream of anger - the Ambrosia had triggered her orgasm.

Her body went rigid and she arched her back, driving her mound against his hand. When the spasm subsided, she jerked her legs and hips away.

Alex grabbed her waist with his other hand and held her in place. His thick finger penetrated a half inch into her.

And, then he stopped.

He looked at her in wonder, and, tinged with it, a look of tenderness that made her want to kill him.

"A hymen? I knew you were a virgin, but to still have a cherry at what? Twenty-three?"

He stepped away and licked her juices from his fingers.

She wanted to vomit.

"If I had told them you actually have a hymen, they would have taken you away from me," he said as he walked back to stand over Jessica.

"That would have been a pity!" Gwen growled. She felt vulnerable and exposed with the panties hanging from her ankles, even though her skirt had fallen back to mid-thigh.

"Yes, it would have. A virgin blonde like you would be used as a bribe for a fat senator. Most of them have fetishes, a lot of them like inflicting pain. Or, they might have given you to some sheik - they have a tendency to remove their women's clitorises."

Gwen looked away. Did he actually expect her to be grateful for him?

Out of the corner of her eye, she saw him pick up the last medical device: the bottle of pink liquid attached to the penis shaped pistol grip.

He pressed a button on the bed and the stirrups holding Jessica's legs moved apart and rose, spreading her legs open wide.

"Oh, God, what are you going to do to her?"

He looked up and then knelt down between Jessica's thighs. "Sex with me, or anyone modified like me, could kill Jessica. She's too small inside to accept one of us."

He pressed a button and the needles in the tip retracted into the steel head of the device.

Alex rubbed her vagina gently with his free hand.

Jessica frowned in her sleep. Her hips began to grind against the fondling.

"That's right, Jessica. Nice and wet for me." He spread her vaginal lips open and eased the steel phallus inside.

Her back arched as inch after inch of the device disappeared into her.

A light on the handle turned green and Alex pressed a button on the pistol grip.

Jessica's eyes snapped open.

"First, an injection to loosen and dilate her cervix, and then her womb becomes accessible - more room for a super cock."

Jessica's eyelids fluttered and she went back to sleep.

He pulled the trigger.

The level of pink liquid in the bottle began to drop as it was forced through the dildo and into Jessica.

"The polymer coats her womb and fills the tubes leading to her ovaries, shielding her from infection."

He withdrew the device slowly and laid it on the cart.

Alex caressed Jessica's stomach. "There, now she's a proper whore, aren't you, darling?"

He pulled a sheet over her legs as the stirrups moved back into place allowing her to lie flat. He unbuckled her ankles and wrists from the restraints, but then buckled a belt loosely around her middle. "Just so she doesn't roll off the bed."

He checked the IV drip. "This should hold her for the night."

Alex reached under the cart and pulled out a pair of shiny black heels. He put them on her feet and buckled them in place. "She'll need these when she wakes up."

He then opened a side door and pulled out a bizarre looking helmet. It looked almost like a plastic crown. It had an articulated arm attached to it holding a gleaming steel needle. He placed it over her head and plugged it in to a cable on the bed. The helmet had earphones that covered Jessica's ears and a visor that covered her face.

The robot arm whirred and clicked. It moved through several gyrations, then it angled the needle toward a spot on Jessica's scalp.

The needle drove into her skull.

Gwen screamed.

"I know," Alex whispered as he walked to Gwen and wrapped an arm around her waist. "It's terrifying, but she doesn't feel a thing."

"What is it doing to her?!"

He leaned her head on his shoulder and kissed her ear even as she tried to pull away. "Changes have to be made to make her more accepting. Certain areas of her brain have to be stimulated and others deadened. And, she's getting quite an education through the visor and head phones. She'll be very happy tomorrow morning - you'll see."

Alex reached up and unhooked her manacles from the pipe.

Gwen fell into his arms.

He held her close and swept her up in his embrace. "I know you're frightened, but it is for the best, Gwen. You'll understand soon."

Gwen sobbed as he carried her across the floor.

"Do you need a toilet?"

She cried louder.

"Gwen, it's okay. Do you need a toilet?"

She nodded.

He carried her to a small bathroom, lifted her skirt and sat her on the toilet.

She looked up at him in horror.

"It's okay."

"I can't... not with you watching."

He smiled and held up two fingers. He reached down and poked the fingers into her lower abdomen.

Her urine rushed into the bowl.

"They taught us a lot of things," he said.

She could feel the blush on her cheeks. The urine stopped.

She launched herself off the toilet and tried to drive her shoulder into his chest.

He spun around and laughed, catching her waist in his thick left arm. "Naughty girl! Just for that, you're sleeping naked tonight!"

The skirt material shredded in his strong fingers and fell onto the tile floor. He ripped off her blouse like it was made of kleenex, and then broke the front of her bra with one hand.

He carried her naked and dripping urine across the tile floor as she flailed.

She thought he was taking her back to the pipe in the floor, but, instead he was carrying her back to another rolling bed like Jessica's.

"No!" she screamed. Gwen kicked and flailed, but he was far too strong.

"No, Gwen, stop. I'm not going to do anything to you tonight."

"Yes, you are! Please, let me go! I won't tell. I won't."

"Shh," he soothed as he laid her on the bed. He buckled her wrists down and then her ankles.

She was crying and hyperventilating. "Please, don't hurt me!"

"No, no. I won't hurt you. You can sleep now." He fastened the strap across her middle.

She heaved and sobbed as he rubbed her hair. "I promise you, Gwen. Nothing is going to happen to you tonight. You can sleep." He caressed her face. "I promise. I promise you."

She looked at him through tear stained eyes. "Why are you being nice to me?"

He smiled at her and kissed her cheek before she could pull away. "We're going to be together for eternity, Gwen. Partners, not master and slave." He pointed at Jessica. "You're going to be different from Jessica in a lot of ways. Ways you'll like."

She broke into sobs again.

"I'll make a deal with you."

She turned her head away.

He put his fingers on her chin and turned her to face him. "I said, I'll make a deal with you."

"What?" she whispered.

"Thirty-six hours from now, I will ask you if you want to leave. If you still do, I'll let you go home. Deal?"

"You're lying."

"No, I'm not. I have a way to make you forget everything that's happened to you in the last few days. I'll take you home and leave you on your doorstep. You can go back to being virginal Gwen - just taller and sporting a rack to make you every man's wet dream. And, more than a few women's wet dream as well. Deal?"

She looked at him, not wanting to believe him, but needing to believe him.

Gwen nodded.

He turned off the light as he left the basement. A single dim light was left on over Jessica's sheet draped body.

The helmet whirred and clicked. The needle positioned itself over another location on Jessica's scalp.

Crack.

The needle shot forward and drove into Jessica's brain.

Gwen bit her lip to keep from screaming.

The needle stopped after about an hour, and Gwen could hear the gentle sound of Jessica's breath as the poor thing slept.

Gwen tried to pray in the darkness. There was nothing left to do.

The restraints held her fast.

There were security cameras in the corners. Occasionally, they moved on their mounts.

He's watching us, she thought. Her pretense of prayer stopped. She couldn't concentrate anyway.

He's watching us and stroking that big, fat cock, she thought. She thought about the immense length of it, the clear fluid that dripped from the end. Suddenly, she was furious. She wanted to kill him.

The next time he gets close enough, I'll bite him. Bite his dick. Bite his big cock. I'll open my mouth wide and...

She gasped. Her body tingled all over.

"No! Oh, no!" she whispered in the dark. What was wrong with her? She tried to clear her mind of the erotic thoughts, but it was too late. She envisioned engulfing the head of his dick in her mouth, jaws complaining at the girth. He smiled down at her as she felt her lips close around the head.

He put his hand on the back of her head and pulled her closer. Her throat expanded as it slid inside.

"No!" she mumbled, but the phantasms continued.

She imagined herself squatting above Alex, sliding inch after inch of his monstrous length into her body, ruining herself.

Back in reality, fluid leaked from her vagina and wet her asshole.

The Ambrosia, the single drop he had put on her tongue? Was it causing her to have these thoughts?

"Our Father, who art in heaven..." she tried to pray.

The words wouldn't come. She had forgotten the words to the prayer, the first prayer she ever learned, and she panicked and sobbed. "Our Father, who art..."

"...in hell," Jessica's voice whispered from her bed.

Gwen almost cried out in fright. Trembling, she remembered more words, "Hallowed by Thy name..."

"Damned be thy name," Jessica said. The voice was hard, cold - nothing like Jessica's voice at all.

Gwen sobbed.

"He maketh me to spread my legs for thick cocks," the voice said growing lower and more guttural. "His rod and his hard, throbbing shaft comfort my sloppy wet cunt."

"S... Stop it!" Gwen said.

"Surely sin and depravity will consume my soul... Now, shut the fuck up, you ignorant bitch. I'm programming this useless cunt!"

Gwen cried out and sobbed. It wasn't Jessica talking. Something else's voice was coming from her lips.

She thought about Alex's words from earlier. "The church - that's who I was talking to - sometimes they can be cold. Part of their conditioning is the removal of empathy..."

The visor and headphones. Someone from the Church of Morpheus was brainwashing Jessica as she slept.

And, Gwen knew she would be next.

God, help me, she thought.

Jessica had slipped back into unconsciousness a few minutes after their foul exchange. A little later, Gwen had fallen to sleep as well.

Sometime in the early morning hours, Jessica screamed.

Gwen's eyes snapped open and she jerked awake. She was confused at first - this wasn't her bed and her arms and legs were tied down.

The memory of the previous day came flooding back and, with it, the dread.

Jessica screamed again. "No! What have you done to me?"

"Jessica? Can you hear me?"

"No, I won't do that! Stop telling me to do that!"

Whir. Click. Crack.

The needle on the robotic arm was doing its evil work again.

"Nuh!" Jessica yelled out, arguing with the voices in the helmet. "F... Fuck. No! I won't fuck. Fuck. Fuck."

"Fight them, Jessica," Gwen said out loud.

She strained her neck to see.

Jessica was trying to sit up, but the belt around her waist bent her at the middle. Her body trembled as if she were having a seizure.

"The helmet, Jessica. Take off the helmet."

Fingers caressed Gwen's forehead and she screamed.

Alex whispered from beside her in the dark. "She can't hear you, and, even if she could, she can't remove the helmet. It's stuck fast to her skin and won't release her till she's complete."

"How long have you been there?"

His face appeared beside her own. "Just a few minutes." His face was somber, his eyes sad. "She's struggling for nothing. They always win."

"I'll struggle harder than she is," Gwen whispered.

He shook his head and caressed her face. "I hope not."

Jessica screamed again.

Whir. Click. Crack.

She dropped back on the bed and went limp.

Alex turned away and headed for the stairs.

Jessica didn't move.

"Is she dead?"

"No," Alex said over his shoulder. "She's too valuable to kill."

Despite her best intentions, Gwen fell in and out of sleep after Alex left the basement.

In between bouts of dozing, she called out to David who was, she believed, still unconscious somewhere on the floor behind her.

He never answered, and she wondered if he wasn't as valuable to the people who controlled the helmet on Jessica's head.

Was she?

She woke from a doze to Jessica's voice, whispering. The hysteria from earlier was gone, and now she seemed to be conversing with the voice from the helmet.

Jessica giggled. "No, that's silly."

Gwen opened her eyes.

Jessica was still lying on her back on the bed draped in the white sheet.

However, the sheet seemed shorter - the lower half of her calves now protruded out from under the sheet.

Her feet were strapped into the most insane pair of stiletto heels Gwen had ever seen. Her feet were bent straight down from her ankles and her toes bent out at a ninety degree angle.

Eight inch black spikes descended from the heels.

Gwen squeezed her eyes shut and opened them again.

It wasn't that the sheet was shorter. Jessica's legs were longer.

And, something was pushing the sheet up at her chest.

No, no, that isn't possible, Gwen thought.

Jessica was smiling, still wearing the helmet with the visor and earphones. Her hands pulled free of the sheet and pulled the helmet off. It fell from her fingers and dangled by the thick black cables attached to the bed.

She pulled off the visor and headphones.

Jessica stretched and yawned.

She threw off the sheet.

Gwen screamed.

Jessica's 34C bust had swollen into two basketball-sized mounds that defied gravity.

Jessica looked toward Gwen and smiled. "Look, Gwen! Big titties!"

The voice was Jessica's but three octaves higher.

Her nipples looked like small thumbs jutting up toward the ceiling. Jessica caressed them and shuddered. "Wow!"

"Oh, God, Jessica, I'm so sorry," Gwen whispered.

"Sorry about me getting big titties? I'm not!" She squeezed her nipples.

Twin streams of clear liquid sprayed up toward the ceiling and spattered back on her stomach.

Gwen gasped.

Jessica went into a fresh bout of giggles. "Milky titties."

She raised her long legs into the air. "Ooo, pretty shoes. You like 'em?"

"Jessica, what's wrong with you? Can't you see what they've done to you?"

"Yeah, they made me pretty." She tried to get up, but the belt around her waist held her fast. "Bondage? I'm not a bondage slut." She unbuckled the belt and rolled onto her thick hips.

She rubbed her buttocks. "Damn, Jessica got back."

Gwen wanted to scream.

Jessica tapped the toes of her stilettos on the floor. "Well, here goes nothin'."

She stood up and swayed slightly.

12