Transformations - Witnesses Ch. 04

Story Info
Gwen gets big tits, Jessica eases her into the whore mindset.
2.9k words
4.57
93.3k
47

Part 4 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/13/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gwen wasn't sure how long she had been out, but she awoke to find herself alone on the bed. She was completely strapped down again. "Jessica?"

"You said it was shots, right?" Jessica asked. She was standing somewhere behind Gwen, and Gwen could hear her rummaging through a cabinet.

"What?"

"The way he made my titties big?"

"Umm, yeah... some kind of shots." Gwen was still warm and comfortable from the lovemaking. She blinked hard. Lovemaking... it all rushed back to her.

She had done... things. With Jessica. "Oh, my God."

"Oh, here we go," Jessica said.

Gwen heard glass bottles tinkling together.

Jessica giggled. "Slutifier? Booty-max? Mega-sensitizer? These names are so funny."

She stepped in front of Gwen with a bottle of red liquid in one hand a syringe in the other. "Titty Grow." She erupted in giggles.

Gwen's eyes grew wide as she realized Jessica's intentions. "No!"

Jessica rolled her eyes. "We can't play properly until you have big milky titties like mine, stop being a pussy."

Jessica studied the bottle. "It says: increases bust size by one cup size per CC. Inject through nipple to a minimum depth of two inches. Growth rate equals one cup size per hour." Jessica frowned. "Reduces IQ significantly in higher dosages." She looked at Gwen quizzically, "Gee, do you think I'm dumber?"

"Jessica, please don't..."

Jessica rolled her eyes. "Okay let's see: you got little B cup titties, and we need to get you to a J cup." She bit her lower lip and looked deep in thought. "Booby sizes go: A, B, C, D, DD, DDD, G, H, I, J." She counted on her fingers at each size. "That makes ten CC's. And, you're already a B, so that's A and B." She held up two fingers. "And, ten plus two is twelve. Twelve CCs per titty!"

"No! No! Jessica, that's not right! You counted wrong. It's only eight CCs. You're going to make me four sizes too big!" An N cup?! Was that even possible? Was J even possible for her?

Jessica cocked her hips and smirked. "Ha, ha, nice try, slut. But, I can still do math. I'm not that dumb." She drew the red liquid into the syringe.

Gwen screamed.

"This is for your own good, Gushing Gash Gwen... Hmm, I like that name. Maybe that's what he'll name you." She depressed the plunger and shot a tiny stream of Titty Grow into the air. "He hasn't named me yet."

She leaned over Gwen. "I won't lie. I think this is gonna hurt like a motherfucker."

"Jiggly Jugs Jessica!" Alex called from the stairs. "What are you doing?"

Jessica froze and hid the syringe behind her back. "Nothin'."

Gwen couldn't believe she was happy to see Alex. He was wearing his overalls but the shirt was gone. She saw his bare muscles rippling as he walked across the floor.

Her eyes immediately went to the dark stain growing down the left leg of the overalls.

"Nothing, huh? Give it to me," Alex said. He held out his hand.

Jessica pouted like a child caught with her hand in a cookie jar. "We were only playing. Weren't we, Gwen?" She handed Alex the syringe.

Alex smiled at Gwen. "Oh, I can see you've been playing. Gwen is soaked in Ambrosia."

"Gushing Gash Gwen," Jessica said.

"No. Just Gwen. For now."

Gwen gazed intently at the wet spot on his overalls. She licked her lips involuntarily.

Alex winked at her. "Later, darling." He held up the syringe. "Twelve CCs? That would make you an N cup." He looked thoughtful for a moment. "We have specialty whores with N cups. They spend all their time on their backs... literally."

Jessica bit her lower lip. "Oopsy."

"Yes, oopsy. You almost ruined my favorite slut. We don't have a way to reduce breast size without surgery. You've been very bad."

"You want to spank me?" Jessica asked and started to wiggle her chest and ass.

"Not right now. For now," he pointed across the room. "Go stand in the corner and think about what a bad girl you've been."

Jessica lowered her eyes and walked away. "Yes, Master."

He shook his head. "I'm not your master. Someone will claim you in Havana."

Jessica stopped in her tracks. "Wait! Jiggly Jugs Jessica! You named me!" She came running back on the ridiculous heels. She leaped into Alex's arms.

He caught her and pulled her close in a long soul kiss.

Gwen watched as his hand dropped to her buttocks. He slid a finger between her legs and penetrated her.

And, Gwen felt angry.

She felt jealous.

Why was this... dumb cunt getting fondled? Why was Jessica getting a name while she was still just plain old Gwen?

Alex caught her glaring at him. He nodded knowingly.

What's wrong with me? Gwen thought. How could she be jealous of her abductor's attention? The Ambrosia, it had to be the Ambrosia. It was all over her and clouding her thoughts. Everything was upside down and backwards.

Alex slapped Jessica's ass. "Now, you go to that corner like I told you."

Jessica walked backward wiggling her breasts. "Jiggly Jugs Jessica hears and obeys, Mas..."

He looked at her sharply.

"Alex. Just Alex," Jessica corrected herself.

Alex watched her walk away.

Gwen gritted her teeth, he was staring at the slut. He wanted her.

Alex sat down on the bed beside Gwen. "Did you have fun this morning?"

She turned her head away. "I was forced against my will."

He turned her chin to face him. "That wasn't what I asked."

She glared at him defiantly. "No. I did not have fun."

He leaned down and whispered in her ear. "I watched it all on the cameras. You loved it, you fucking slut."

She looked at him in horror.

"And, these cameras? They feed directly to Havana. To the street in Havana. Millions of people watched you having your first lesbian experience. It got nine stars on the jerk-off meter."

Gwen gasped. "No! No, tell me you're lying."

He gripped the back of her hair. "Now, listen to me. You belong to me. You belong to the church. You are property, Gwen. You're going to come out of this on the other side as a whore. It's up to you how much of your brain is left when you get there." He pointed toward Jessica.

She was standing in the corner with her back turned, furiously massaging her clit.

"Jessica came out of this with about half her brain, which is pretty good all things considered." He released her hair and caressed her face. "You could come out of this intact if you just embrace it."

She was breathing hard, which had the unfortunate effect of drawing in his pheromones and making her want him. She was growing wetter. "Fuck you."

Alex laughed. "Still feisty. I like that." He held up the syringe. "Twelve CCs." He shook his head. "Still, you did try to interfere in Jessica's programming last night."

"What?!"

He looked at her severely. "There are repercussions for every transgression, Gwen."

He depressed the plunger on the syringe and sent a CC of Titty Grow into the air. "M cup. Do you agree you did something wrong by trying to interfere last night?" He put the needle against the tip of her nipple and held it there.

Gwen was hyperventilating. "Y... Yes, I shouldn't have interfered. I won't ever interfere again."

He smiled and held the needle vertical again. "That's good, Gwen. Very good." He squeezed out another CC. "L cup. Did you enjoy what Jessica did to you this morning?" He put the needle against her nipple again.

"N... No."

The needle pricked her skin.

"Aiggh! Please don't. Yes! Yes! I liked it." She burst into tears. "Oh, God help me. I loved it. I wanted it. I wanted her. Please, don't make me say anymore. It was wrong."

He pulled the needle away and hugged her. "It's okay, Gwen. Shh. There's nothing wrong with what you felt. You'll understand soon." He held the needle up and squeezed out another CC. He sat up.

"K cup. Tell me you love me. Tell me you wanted to scream when you saw me kiss Jessica. Tell me you'll renounce your faith and commit yourself to the church. Tell me now." He held the needle against her nipple.

"I... No. I can't do..."

He drove the needle into her nipple and deep into her breast. He pressed the plunger.

"No! Please, don't!" It burned like fire.

"Repercussions, Gwen. I warned you."

She screamed as the syringe emptied.

"Why? Why did you do that to me?" She whispered as he pulled the needle out.

He stood up and walked out of sight. "Because you belong to me, and I wanted to."

He returned with a second syringe of Titty Grow. "Can't have you lopsided, now can we?"

Gwen closed her eyes.

At least he sedated me for the other shots, Gwen thought.

He detailed all the modifications when she woke up. He said he had done everything to her that he had done to Jessica, with the exception of the cervix dilation and the pink goo - her hymen was in the way, and he was looking forward to deflowering her.

Her clit and her asshole were throbbing, the effects of the Mega-Sensitizer, and, no doubt, the Slutifier shot that she could almost feel reforming her ovary.

She couldn't stop thinking about sex.

But, her mind was intact - no needles to the brain yet. And, Alex told her if she was a good little slut, there would be no need for the needles at all.

She stood naked on the floor with her back against a pipe, her wrists manacled above her head. She balanced on "Slut Trainer Heels" - six inch stilettos with a severe arch.

Her feet felt like they were locked in a vice. The shots in her legs were bending her feet, and soon she would need the crazy eight inch heels Jessica danced in so gracefully.

Alex needed her to stand because of special injections to her back.

"The injections will build up your back muscles so you can carry that beautiful rack I'm giving you," he told her.

She breathed steadily as she watched her tits grow. She had been hanging from the manacles for three hours, and her breasts had swollen into DD cantaloupes.

They felt full as if they needed...

Milking, she thought. Young mothers at the church had told her about needing to nurse their children regularly, and now she could sympathize.

Jessica bounced by in her new costume: a skintight white latex nurse's uniform with red stripes. The hem was about an inch below her crotch, and the top had a zipper that reached below her navel. It was unzipped to the bottom of her breasts.

Her hair was up in a bun, and a little white old fashioned nurse's hat made of latex was pinned to her raven hair.

She had traded her black heels for thigh high white latex boots with the same stiletto spikes.

It had been a joke, of course.

Alex had said, "Jiggly Jugs, if you want to play doctor, you might as well look the part."

She had giggled incessantly as she put on the costume.

At one point she looked at Gwen and laughed, "Don't worry, Gwen. I'm not a real nurse. I'm a candy stripper!"

Once she was dressed, Alex handed Jessica a foot long rectal thermometer.

She had stroked the thick glass shaft and run her nail over the bulbous head. "What's this for?"

Alex had then bent her over a bed and demonstrated for about twenty minutes while Jessica squealed and moaned and sprayed girl cum all over the floor.

Gwen was still furious: he wasn't even paying attention to her, just Jiggly Jugs Jessica.

Jessica skipped by again.

"Jessica?"

"Uh, huh?"

"I need... help."

She held up the thermometer with a grin. "Want me to take your temperature again?"

Gwen sighed. She had already cum three times from the anal probing. "N... No... I..."

"What's wrong, Gwen?" There was a look of concern in her big doey eyes.

"My breasts," Gwen whispered. "They're full. It hurts, Jessica." She began to sob.

Jessica stuck the thermometer in the top of her latex boot. "It's okay, baby, Nurse Jiggly Jugs is here!" She wrapped her arm lovingly around Gwen's back and cupped the now almost DDD monsters jutting from Gwen's chest. "Ooo, I love your firm little titties, Gwen."

Little? Little? Was she insane?

But, then Gwen felt the pressure of Jessica's own enormous rack pressing against her.

To Jessica, Gwen was almost flat chested.

She felt Jessica's hot breath against her ear. "Do you think your milk is ready to come out?" She whispered.

"Unnh," Gwen groaned as Jessica took hold of her engorged nipples.

"Here goes," Jessica said as she kissed Gwen's neck.

She squeezed and pulled gently.

"Ow! Ow! Stop, Jessica. It hurts."

"Shh, shh, relax. Just breathe, Gwen." She pulled and squeezed again.

Twin streams of Ambrosia jetted across the room.

Jessica giggled in delight and Gwen turned her head, kissing the brunette full on her bee stung lips. Her body was on fire, and her tongue pushed into Jessica's warm, sweet mouth.

Jessica continued to milk her, and the jets of Ambrosia became even stronger. In between pulls, the liquid dripped onto her stomach and onto her feet.

Gwen pulled back. "Nurse me! Please, Jessica. Nurse my tits!"

Jessica grinned and lowered her lips to Gwen's right nipple. She sucked in and latched on.

"Fuck!" Gwen screamed as she came like fireworks. "Fuck, yes, you nasty fucking whore! Drink me dry, you bitch!" Gwen no longer cared about right or wrong, and why should she? She was being turned into a whore right before her very eyes. "That's right, you nasty slut. Drink my milk!"

Jessica lifted Gwen's heavy left breast.

Gwen's own nipple touched her lip, and she cried out in shock.

Jessica rubbed the dripping nipple against Gwen's lower lip, and, with a giggle, Gwen sucked it in.

She was rewarded with a mouthful of her own warm, sweet milk.

Jessica released her right nipple. "Who's the nasty slut now? Huh? Sucking your own titty milk like a bitch in heat!" Jessica's bubble gum high pitched voice was gone, replaced with a sultry drone.

Gwen giggled as Jessica unhooked the chain holding her wrists to the pipe. She slid Gwen down the pipe into a sitting position.

Gwen released her nipple as Jessica laid her head on her lap and went back to nursing. She caressed Jessica's beautiful face as the woman drew in mouthful after mouthful of whore milk.

Gwen cooed to her.

And, then she realized she had the chain from the manacles near Jessica's throat.

All I have to do is wrap the chain around her throat and pull, Gwen thought. Escape. She could escape.

Jessica gazed up at her from her bosom, nursing with a look of bliss and trust.

Gwen cried and hugged her tight. What was wrong with her? She didn't want to hurt Jessica.

Jessica was masturbating, her long fingers plunging in and out of her pussy, desperate to cum.

Gwen pushed her hand away and pushed three fingers into Jessica's warm depths.

Jessica nursed harder.

"That's right, you cocksucker. You're my bitch, now," Gwen said.

The words sent Jessica over the edge and warm girl cum poured onto Gwen's fingers.

When her body stopped spasming, Gwen raised her wet fingers to her own mouth.

They smelled wonderful, like strawberries and lemon. She licked them.

Her eyes grew wide and she sucked greedily at her fingers.

When all the wonderful cum was gone, she smiled down at Jessica's glowing, nursing face. "You're so delicious."

Jessica released her nipple and licked her lips. "Wow. We could have been doing that for years if we had only known it felt so good." The bubble gum voice was back. "You still want to get away, Gwen?"

Gwen shook her head and bit her lower lip. "No, Jiggly Jugs Jessica, I don't want to get away."

Jessica laughed and jostled Gwen's boobs. "I ain't the only jiggly slut here."

"Mmm."

"See, it's fun having big titties, isn't it?"

She reached down and hefted her boobs. "I think..."

"What?"

A high pitched giggle came out of Gwen's mouth, and along with it, a bubble gum sweet voice. "I think I really like my big titties!"

Jessica laughed and hugged her.

"Very nice, girls," Alex said.

Gwen glanced to her left. Alex was standing on the stairs.

Something hard and long was straining against his pants leg.

Jessica giggled.

Gwen felt her face turning red.

"My understanding is the audience in Havana really enjoyed it. You're going to be a popular girl when you get home, Jessica."

"Thank you," Jessica said. She blew a kiss to the camera in the corner.

"The other audience member liked it as well, I think."

Other audience member? Gwen asked.

Jessica stood up and took Gwen's hand. "Now, Gwenny, don't be mad, 'kay?"

Gwen stood up and let Jessica turn her around.

Gwen screamed. "No. Oh, God, no!"

David was standing with his back to one of the pipes still wearing his clothes from the day before. His hands were chained above his head, and he had a red rubber ball gag in his mouth.

He was staring at her in wide-eyed horror.

"No! No! Why did you let him watch?"

Jessica whispered to Gwen gently. "He had to know, Gwen. He had to see what a whore we've made of you." She hooked Gwen's chain back high on the pipe.