Transformations - Witnesses Ch. 05

Story Info
David wakes up, Gwen joins the team, and a character arrives.
4k words
4.61
53.9k
32

Part 5 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/13/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The world of Transformations is one very much like our own, but in this reality, the Church of Morpheus, a shadowy, perverse organization has taken power in Cuba. Now, they are extending their tentacles of depravity into the rest of the world.

Their aim is simple: to control the world by driving humanity into specific roles, with a class of brainwashed whores to keep the masses entertained.

The church is devious, and it will stop at nothing to draw its victims into a world of mind-controlled lust and perversion.

--***--

David

This can't be real, David thought.

It was Gwen, but she was far different from the Gwen before he passed out.

The Gwen standing in front of him was over six feet tall in the high heels. Her naked body, which he had often imagined but never seen, was rounded and curved. Her hips were wide and firm, her breasts... God, her breasts. They were like melons.

And, Jessica looked like a comic book caricature of a nurse, with big, swaying hips and breasts that looked like they were pumped up with helium. She grinned at him. "Morning, brother-in-law."

He couldn't believe what he had watched them do. Not his Gwen, she couldn't possibly do something so vulgar.

She hung her head in shame, tears falling on the fat breasts. "I'm sorry. Oh, David, please, you don't understand what's happened."

"Oh, I think he can figure it out, can't you?" Alex asked.

"He made me, David! He's been giving me drugs. I don't know what I'm doing anymore."

"Could've fooled me," Jessica whispered.

"Shut up!" Gwen screamed. "I hate you. I should have strangled you when I had the chance, you whore!"

Jessica staggered back as if she had been slapped. "You... you don't mean that." Her tears started to flow. "You're just upset. You don't hate me. Not really."

"Yes, I hate you! You're wicked and vile, both of you!"

Jessica ran across the floor in the clicking heels. She flung herself into Alex's arms. "Make her stop! Make her stop saying that!"

Alex soothed her and rocked her in his arms. "She doesn't mean it. She's not complete yet. She's fighting the inevitable, that's all. Just ignore her words. Didn't she play with you and make you cum? She's just not herself yet. She loves you. Everybody loves you, Jessica."

He glared over her quivering shoulder at Gwen. "You didn't need to be cruel to her. She's a street whore. Her entire identity is wrapped up in pleasing others. Unkind words hurt her like physical blows."

"Good!" Gwen screamed.

He kissed the top of Jessica's head and helped her sit on the steps.

He crossed the room and grabbed the back of Gwen's hair. He leaned in and whispered, "Hurt her again, and I'll use the helmet on you, and I'll lobotomize David. I mean it."

Gwen groaned. "No! Not that. Please."

He walked away, and Gwen collapsed in her chains.

Alex stopped by David and grimaced. "God, you stink." He turned toward the stairs. "Nurse Jiggly Jugs?"

Jessica looked up and wiped the tears from her eyes. "Yes, Alex."

"Are you okay now?"

She sniffled. "Yes." She stood up and straightened her rubber uniform. She saluted. "Ready for duty, sir."

Alex smiled. "Good girl. David here needs to get cleaned up. Think you can do that?"

Jessica smiled wide. "Yes!"

She skipped across the floor and lifted David in the air under his arms.

David gasped. There was no way Gwen could be that strong.

Yet, she raised him up and unhooked the chain. She picked him up in her arms and carried him toward the small bathroom.

Outside the door, she set him on his feet. "Get rid of those nasty clothes and do whatever you need to in there. Then it's bath time!"

She shoved him through the door and shut it behind him.

He heard voices murmuring outside the door as he strained in the manacles to unbuckle the ball gag. He spit it out.

David looked around the room. Nothing but a sink and a toilet. No weapons to use.

Or, was there?

He ran out the bathroom door with the porcelain toilet tank cover held high. He swung it at Jessica's head.

She caught it with her left hand and the swing stopped cold. "That wasn't very nice, David!" She struck him the chest with the flat of her right palm.

David let go of the cover and sailed backward onto the tile floor of the bathroom.

Jessica looked at the cover. She took it in both hands and brought it down against her knee.

It snapped in two.

Jessica sighed. "You were right."

Alex chuckled. "Yes, I warned you he would come out swinging, and he didn't disappoint."

She retrieved the rectal thermometer from her boot. "Can I probe him?" She grinned menacingly at David.

"If you like."

David made a mad dash to get to his feet.

She grabbed his ankle and dragged him out of the bathroom on his backside. She pointed the thermometer at him. "Get up and strip."

"No!"

Her eyes flashed. "Strip! Or, I will get you in touch with your feminine side with no lubrication!"

David swallowed as she poked the bulbous head of the thermometer through a ring she made with her index finger and thumb on the other hand.

Her meaning was crystal clear.

David took off his shoes and socks, followed by his shirt and t-shirt.

Jessica bit her lower lip. "Mmm, brother-in-law, I'm liking what I'm seeing so far."

He stopped with his hands on his belt buckle.

"Oh, don't stop now, I'm getting wet again."

He looked over Jessica's shoulder at Gwen.

His fiance was staring at the floor.

"Please, let me keep my pants."

"Strip! Or, I'll do it for you."

He unbuckled his belt, unbuttoned his pants and let them fall. He stepped out of them.

"Alex, can I play with him? After I clean him up, I mean."

David's white boxers were stained dark yellow. He had urinated while he was unconscious.

"Of course you can."

Jessica grinned. "Strip off the boxers. Let's see the goods."

"Please, Jessica, by all that's holy!"

Jessica rolled her eyes. She stuffed the thermometer into her boot and knelt in front of him. She hooked her thumbs in the waistband of the boxers and ripped them in two.

He looked away. He knew what was coming.

"Uh, Alex?"

"Yes, Jessica?"

"I need help."

"What's wrong?"

She turned and whispered. "He doesn't have a cock, he has a clitty."

"It's called a micro-penis, Jessica," Alex explained as he gathered instruments on the medical cart.

David hung by his manacles from a hook over the tub as Jessica showered him with a hand sprayer. The green depilatory was sliding off along with his pubic hair from his cocklet to his ass.

Worse, Gwen was staring at him. She hadn't taken her eyes off his crotch since Jessica had announced his lack of manhood.

"Maybe we ought to give him titties?" Jessica suggested.

David sobbed.

"No, dear, we have shots for everything, even a one inch cock."

She squeezed it between her thumb and index finger. "It's not even an inch."

David was a bright shade of crimson, made even redder by his timid erection from Jessica's fondling.

"Really," Jessica said. "I had a baby doll once that had a bigger package. It's weird, his brother was hung like a horse."

Alex rolled the cart over to an empty examining table. "Mother nature can be cruel. Bring him over when you're ready."

Jessica hoisted him into the air and unhooked the chain.

He didn't resist. What was the point? He had been practicing in his mind how to explain his miniscule equipment to Gwen on their wedding night.

Now that she had seen his shame, he no longer cared what happened to him.

And, she was lost to him. The body she had was built for a real man, not something pathetic like him.

They sat him on the table in an upright position. Alex locked his ankles in gynecological stirrups.

He unlocked the manacles and then fastened his wrists in straps on the table.

Alex pressed a button and the stirrups rose and separated, fully exposing David to whatever torture they intended to perform.

"Jessica, we need him hard for this next part," Alex said as he rummaged on the medical cart.

"Should I suck his cock?"

"No, dear, why don't you give him some of your milk?"

Jessica grinned and leaned over David. "Don't worry, David. We're professionals!" She unhooked the ball gag and dropped it on the floor. She guided her long thick right nipple toward his lips. "Now, suck like a good boy and no biting!"

She rubbed her nipple across his lips.

He held them closed.

"He's resisting me."

"David..."

Gwen called from across the room. "David, don't fight it. Just let them win. They'll just hurt you and do it anyway."

There was love and compassion in her voice. He opened his mouth to tell her he loved her.

The nipple invaded his mouth and he almost choked on the gushing milk.

He went into convulsions.

He had masturbated before, always feeling guilty and begging for forgiveness afterward.

The orgasm he had wasn't like the ones he had before. His body seemed to be trying to explode.

"Ooo, cum!" She leaned her head down and licked a few drops of cum off David's stomach. She then licked the tip of his cock. "There, nice and hard."

"David, you were asleep for most of my explanation, but Jessica's and now Gwen's breasts secrete a powerful aphrodisiac. You're going to stay hard for a good while." Alex held up a pair of forceps. He reached out and clamped it down on one of David's nuts.

"Aiggh! Stop it!"

"Jessica, hold the forceps, okay?"

She leaned down and took the forceps.

Alex picked up a syringe. Without a word, he slid the needle into the testicle.

David screamed.

"Relax. Almost done." He pulled the needle out. "This is a Slutifier variant for men. It's going to turn that ball into a hormone factory."

He dropped the syringe in the wastebasket and took the forceps from Jessica. He unclamped them and seized David's other ball.

"Damn it! Stop!" David hissed.

"Hold please."

Jessica took the forceps.

Alex retrieved a second needle. "This is a special formula they're testing called Insemination Serum. Your other ball," he said as he drove the needle home in the captured nut. "Will have its sperm production amped up and increase the potency. Not that you will have a need to impregnate a woman ever; but, it has a side effect of making the testicle grow to the same size as the Slutifier ball. I don't want you to look deformed."

He pulled the needle out and disposed of it.

"Damn you."

"We don't consider that a curse, David." He smiled at him. "Now, Jessica, time to be a real nurse. Are you ready?"

She nodded enthusiastically.

He held up a syringe with a short needle filled with black fluid. "Take this and inject his hard on, anywhere along the shaft will do."

Jessica giggled and pushed the needle in.

"Why?" David whined. "Jessica, what did I ever do to you?"

"Nothing, silly. This is for your own good." The syringe emptied and she pulled it out. She whispered in Alex's ear. "What does this do?"

Alex kissed her. "That will cause his cock to grow." He pointed to the cart. There were syringes arranged in groups on the tray. He hit a button on a battery powered timer. "This will beep in an hour. You then give him the two shots in the second group - he'll be about three inches long by then, so it will be easier. Restart the timer. When it beeps again, he'll be about six inches long. Give him the last three shots. Okay?"

Jessica nodded. "When it beeps, give him two. When it beeps again, give him three."

He caressed her face. "That's my smart girl."

She beamed with pride.

He stood by David. "Nine inches more is all I can give you. We don't have the technology to give you more than nine extra inches. Maybe someday."

"What did you really do to me?"

Alex laughed. "Look at your fiance and your sister-in-law. I did everything I said I would. Don't tell me you actually want to be that pathetically small?"

"I'm going to kill you when I get loose."

Alex stared at him and burst out laughing. "Somehow I doubt that." He reached down and picked up the ball gag and refastened it.

#

Disruption

Alex put his hand under Gwen's face and lifted her chin. "That could never satisfy you, not even with nine extra inches," he whispered.

Gwen looked over his shoulder.

David was glaring at them.

She looked away. "Don't be cruel to him, please."

He shook his head. "I won't. But, he has to understand that you are mine now."

She rolled her eyes. "He does. Didn't you see the look on his face?"

Alex smiled. "And, you know it too, don't you?"

"Do I have a choice?"

"Not for another twelve hours. I promised you that you could leave in Thirty-six hours, and I meant it."

She laughed. "You're a liar."

He put his hands on her waist and pulled her against him. She felt the thick hardness under his overalls.

"I've never lied to you. And, I never will."

She stared into his eyes.

He spun her around on the chain and bent her forward, grasping her tits as his hard on pressed against her ass. "Mmm, nice full J cups. An hour more and you'll be the hottest slut I've ever seen." He released her tits and slapped her ass hard. "Nice big hips to match. I've never wanted to fuck a woman so bad in my life."

She hated him, but a shiver of lust ran through her. She held on to the pipe with both hands.

Gwen arched her back and rubbed against him. "What's stopping you?"

He laughed and tossed the overall straps off his shoulders, letting the garment fall.

He slid his long, hard cock up the crack of her ass.

How long was it? Sixteen inches? Seventeen? All she knew was it was long and thick as her arm with a head as big as an apple.

He spun her around and lifted her right leg up, hooking it around his waist.

She looked down. The thick head was dripping precum and pressing against the folds of her bald, virgin cunt.

"Is this what you want?"

She glanced over his shoulder at David. "Blindfold him, turn him away, do something. But, please don't make him watch."

He turned her face toward him. "No. Your cunt belongs to me, and I want him to know."

He rocked his hips forward and she felt herself opening.

Her eyes rolled into the back of her head. "You're right. Fuck me. Just fuck me. Let everyone in the world watch."

Alex placed a strong hand on the small of her back.

The doorbell rang.

Alex laughed. He leaned forward and kissed her neck. "Your hymen was literally saved by the bell."

She collapsed in the chains as he pulled away and lifted the overalls back up. Wincing, he stuffed his raging hard on into the denim.

"Want me to get it?" Jessica asked.

Alex turned and looked at her. He burst out laughing. "No, I think a six foot eight latex nurse answering the door will cause a commotion."

She grinned at him. "Okey dokey, but you better find a way of hiding that torpedo you have in your pants or whoever it is might start screaming."

He turned back to Gwen. "Don't go anywhere."

He ran up the steps two at a time.

She heard the door to the basement open.

She didn't hear it close.

Gwen heard him cross the floor upstairs and open the door.

"Mr. Richards?" A voice asked.

Suddenly, Gwen's mind cleared. Someone was at the door! "Help! Help us! We're in the basement! He's kidnapped us!" She screamed.

"Gwen! Stop that!" Jessica hissed.

There was a scream upstairs.

It was cut short by a thump.

There were footsteps above and Alex came down the steps. "Look what you made me do!"

A short woman with red hair wearing a UPS uniform was lying in his arms.

"Damn it. Damn it. Damn it!" Alex growled. He was pacing back and forth.

The UPS driver was strapped down to a table.

Gwen couldn't see her moving. "Is... she dead?"

"Shut up, Gwen!" Alex sighed. He took out his cellphone. He started to dial it, but he stopped and put it back in his pocket. He started pacing again. "No, she isn't dead. But, she might as well be. It would have been kinder."

Gwen started crying. "What do you mean?"

"She's five foot two, Gwen. I can't make her tall enough to be a street whore. She would have to be a specialty whore - a sub slut or a cheerleader whore."

"So?" Gwen was bawling now. "Just make her one of those..."

"I can't! There are quotas, Gwen. There's a freeze on specialty whores. We have too many. They can always use street whores, but they don't need any more specialties for a few months." He opened a cabinet door on the side of the surgical cart.

He pulled out a long needle with a pistol grip.

"What's that?!" Gwen cried.

"You know damned well what it is - it's the lobotomizer."

"No! Alex, please don't! Not because of me, don't do that to her because of me." Oh, why had she screamed? Her life was over - how would anybody accept her looking the way she did now? She doomed this poor woman for nothing.

"I don't have a choice."

"Can't you take her for our harem?" Gwen asked.

Alex stopped. "I can only have twelve whores. I don't want this one!"

"Alex, please! Please! I'll do anything. I'll be good. I won't fight," she pleaded. "I'll... help."

Alex froze. He turned toward Gwen. "What?"

"I'll help you. I'll help turn her into a whore. A specialty whore, like you said."

He shook his head. "I don't believe you."

She strained against the manacles. "Let's train the little cunt. Come on. Let me turn her into a whore for you."

Alex turned and smiled. "I have you. I don't need her."

"You say you want me to be your partner. You want me to be your equal. Then let me be. I want her."

He walked to Gwen and looked her in the eyes. He reached up and unlocked the manacles.

Gwen dropped her arms and rubbed her wrists.

Alex grabbed her arm and squeezed. "If this is a trick, I'll lobotomize her. David next."

She shook her head. "No. It's no trick."

She walked swaying on the heels to stand by the woman.

She was in her late thirties with red hair and freckles. Her body was toned like a gymnast, but her boobs were big for her body.

"What kind of whore should we make?"

Alex ran a finger down the woman's side. He lifted her brown shirt and squeezed her tits. "Too strong for a sub slut. Cheerleader."

"Okay. What are they supposed to be?"

"Five foot four to five foot nine, so she'll need at least two inches added to the legs. Her hips are fine but her boobs need to be H cups, these are Ds. Four CCs of Titty Grow, but there's another problem."

"What?"

"She's a delivery driver. They're expecting her to finish her route. We don't have time to do everything."

Gwen turned to Jessica. "Two syringes with four CCs of Titty Grow. And, bring the Slutifier as well. We can make her taller tonight, right?"

Alex smiled and nodded.

"But, how do we get her to finish her route and come back?" Gwen asked.

"Leave that to me," Alex said.

Gwen unbuttoned the sleeping woman's shirt. Her bra clasped in the front and Gwen unclipped it.

Her big boobs tumbled out.

Gwen sighed and licked her lips.

Alex smiled and put his hand on Gwen's bare ass. "You're feeling it, aren't you?"

Gwen nodded. She wanted this woman.

Jessica handed her a syringe. "Titty Grow."

Gwen held it up and checked it to be sure. Four CCs. Her hand was shaking, but she pushed it into the woman's nipple. She pushed down on the plunger.

The woman moaned in her sleep.

"Shh, just a bad dream," Gwen whispered.

The woman sighed as the needle came out.

Alex looked at the clock on the wall. "You need to move faster."

She took the other needle and pushed it in.

"Ow! Ow!" the woman said. Her eyes were closed, but she tried to raise up.

12