Transformations - Witnesses Ch. 11

Story Info
Sugar Tits is back! Jessica loses some IQ points.
8.2k words
4.72
46.3k
31

Part 11 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/13/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The world of Transformations is one very much like our own, but in this reality, the Church of Morpheus, a shadowy, perverse organization has taken power in Cuba. Now, they are extending their tentacles of depravity into the rest of the world.

Their aim is simple: to control the world by driving humanity into specific roles, with a class of brainwashed whores to keep the masses entertained.

The church is devious, and it will stop at nothing to draw its victims into a world of mind-controlled lust and perversion.

We love to hear from our readers. Tell us what you like, tell us what doesn't work for you, heck, tell us if you got off. You can comment, send us a message on Literorica, or even email us through our profile.

-***-

"Does it bother you?" Jessica asked.

David shook his head, but he wouldn't look at her.

They were sitting on the stone floor of the basement.

For the last hour, they had listened to Gwen's screams from the floor above. Alex was fucking her so hard the kitchen table was moving across the floor.

Gwen's screams were a litany of crude sexual terms that David was going to need a dictionary to completely understand.

The exact meaning of the words wasn't important - the message was that his chaste fiancé was now an experienced and enthusiastic fuck.

One word that David understood without translation was 'Love'. Gwen would say it over and over as the table moved across the floor above.

She was lost to him.

Jessica took his hand. "Well, brother-in-law, if it's any consolation, you are an excellent fuck."

He laughed and squeezed her hand. "So are you, Jiggly Jugs."

"I married the wrong brother," she whispered and snuggled closer.

He kissed her forehead. "I don't think you would have enjoyed a husband with a one inch dick."

"Three quarters of an inch. I measured it."

"Gee, thanks for your honesty..."

She bounced enthusiastically. "No, no! That's okay. Totally bi, I love clitties. We coulda scissored and sixty-nined. Strap-ons would've been lots of fun..."

"For you maybe..."

She giggled. "Don't knock it till you've tried it."

David stared at the ceiling. "They've been quiet for a long time now."

"Weird, 'cause a whoremaster can pound a cunt for days if he wants."

"Good information."

She laughed. "I'm sorry. It's true. I wish he would fuck me. I want to be owned."

David kissed her face. "Maybe I'll buy you or whatever you do?"

She shook her head. "Nope. Whoremasters own whores. That's the law. And, your dick is too small to make a whoremaster."

He looked down at the thick cock that now lay on his left thigh. "Too small?"

"You've seen him. His is at least sixteen inches. That's a real man."

David laughed and shook his head.

Jessica leaned her head on his shoulder. "I wish you were a whoremaster too. I'd be a good slut."

"Are you kidding? You'd be the best slut ever."

She giggled and snuggled even closer.

The door to the basement opened.

Jessica stood up.

Alex came down the steps, his long cock standing half erect. He was smiling.

"Come, Jessica. There's someone I want you to meet."

She walked to the stairs and stared up. "Fuck," she whispered.

David joined Jessica at the bottom of the stairs.

Something that had once been Gwen stood at the top.

She's younger, he thought. Her eyes sparkled.

She was wearing a white latex miniskirt and matching halter. A gleaming silver pentagram brooch held the halter closed at her neck.

White latex boots stretched from her toes to mid thigh.

She was smiling, but there was nothing friendly about the expression.

She was staring intently at Jessica as she descended the stairs.

Jessica took a step back. "White witch," she whispered.

"What?" David whispered.

"She said, 'white witch', didn't you Jessica?" Gwen said.

"Don't hurt me," Jessica whined.

Gwen shifted her gaze to David.

Something in his head... moved. Shifted. It was like fingers in his brain.

Still smiling, she raised the hem of her skirt. "David, honey, the engagement is over." She looked down at her bare crotch. "As you can see, Alex found a better use for my engagement ring."

The simple gold band with its diamond now pierced her swollen clit.

David swallowed.

She looked back at Jessica. "Oh, you're so afraid, aren't you?" She seemed genuinely concerned. "Now you know how I felt when you almost gave me too much titty grow. I would have been left a vegetable by that much growth formula..."

"I... I didn't know, Gwen. I would never hurt you."

"Lie to me again, slut," she said. "I dare you." She still smiled, her voice was calm, soothing.

Jessica squeezed her eyes shut and sobbed.

"Jessica?" David whispered.

"Hurts," Jessica moaned. "Please, stop." Abruptly, Jessica threw her head back and screamed. Her juices squirted down her thighs as her body tensed in a powerful orgasm.

Gwen laughed. "Is that better, dear?"

David caught Jessica in his arms as she collapsed. "Gwen! Stop it!"

And, suddenly he orgasmed, shooting streams of cum against Jessica's thighs. Gwen, it was Gwen, she reached into his head and made him cum..

"I could make you cum literally until you died, David. You don't give me orders." Gwen glared at him, her thoughts in his brain. "I could stop your heart, turn you gay, make you a slave to a million different perversions."

David shook his head and pulled Jessica with him as he backed away. "Please, Gwen. Please stop. This isn't you."

"It is her, David," Alex said as he leaned against the stair rail. He ran his fingers up Gwen's side and she shivered in delight. "Power corrupts."

Gwen bit her lower lip and giggled. "Mmm, corruption. I loved the corruption part. Morpheus touched my mind, David. It was beautiful. You have no idea the things I've seen."

She stepped toward them and Jessica cringed deeper into David's arms. He tried to pull her behind him.

"No, David." Gwen pointed at him. "You can't move... or talk. I don't want to hear you for awhile."

David was paralyzed. He couldn't do anything but breathe and stare straight ahead.

"Gwen. Please. Don't." Jessica pleaded.

"Mmm, stand still, Jiggly Jugs." Gwen whispered as she caressed Jessica's face.

David felt Jessica go rigid in his arms.

Alex looked amused.

"Can I hurt her?" Gwen asked.

"Nothing permanent. She's valuable property," Alex said as he idly stroked his cock.

Gwen chewed her thumbnail. "Hmm. Can I make these melons of hers bigger. Maybe six times bigger than mine?"

Alex laughed. "She won't be able to walk. Be more subtle. Internal changes are always satisfying."

Gwen smiled. "Now, there's a thought. Her gaze intensified and Jessica squeaked with fright."

"Pleathe, Gwen. I'll be good from now on." Jessica said and shook her head. "What'th happening? Why am talking tho funny?"

Gwen laughed out loud and Alex shook his head.

"A lisp? Seriously? She sounds ridiculous," Alex said.

"A lithp? You made me lithp? Everybody will laugh," Jessica whined.

Gwen couldn't stop laughing. "Stop bitching, you silly cunt. I could have done a lot worse if I wanted."

" I don't thee how," Jessica said with a pout.

"Well, I could have made you dumb... like this." Gwen gazed at her again.

Jessica's whole body shook. Her eyes glazed over. "Wha... what happened?"

"You just lost about twenty IQ points. Not that you were a rocket scientist before," Gwen said.

"David? I feel funny."

Gwen shook her head. "No. Still too smart. Here's twenty more gone." She looked at Jessica with a look of pure evil.

Jessica wobbled on her feet. "Gwen. Thtop. I can't think thtraight."

"All you really need to remember is cock and pussy. A good whore only has thoughts about fucking, right Jessica?" Gwen asked.

Jessica giggled. "I like cock and puthy, I like them lotth."

"Mmm," Gwen said as she leaned forward and tongue kissed Jessica.

The dumb brunette enthusiastically returned her kiss, sucking Gwen's tongue deep into her mouth.

Gwen pulled away and smiled. "You'll need help crossing the road, but you're still a great fuck."

***

Jessica's head bobbed up and down as she contentedly gave David head. There were no more conversations with her, not like a few hours before. She was an appliance now, just a cock sucking, fuck toy.

David should have been disturbed by the mental lobotomy Gwen had performed, but he knew he was just as sick and twisted as the others. He was happily using his sister-in-law as a cum dump.

The fact he couldn't feel revulsion at what had been done to her troubled him. He had a feeling this might have been some sort of mental conditioning Gwen had forced on him when she was in his head.

But, maybe it wasn't and that worried him more.

He groaned as he unloaded a torrent of cum into Jessica's throat.

She guzzled it down and licked his tip as she released him. "Fuck, good cummy. Cummy ith yummy!" Jessica rolled onto her back and stretched like a cat. She licked a drop of cum from her lower lip and giggled as it went down. She rolled onto her stomach and smiled at him. "Again? Want my atth?"

He stared at her, uncomprehending for a moment before realizing she had asked if he wanted her ass. He shook his head. "Maybe later, Jessica."

She pouted and raised her ass in the air. "Empty!"

"Play with yourself," David said.

She grinned like that was a great idea. She reached back with her right hand, arched her back and slipped four fingers into her asshole.

"Jesus," David whispered.

Jessica giggled. "I didn't know I could fitht mythelf..." Her thumb joined the four fingers, and her hole stretched, admitting her whole fist. She cried out as she began a vigorous fist fuck.

***

Gwen watched from the stairs. Alex was on top of her, stretching her cunt with his fence post of a dick. Upstairs, after he broke her cherry and filled her full of cum, he had used the cervix dilator and sealed her womb with the liquid rubber prophylactic.

Now he was embedded past her cervix, pushing deep into her sterile womb.

Sterile. She would never have children. She was built for endless fucking now. Deep inside her, she felt a pang of regret.

But, that was deeper even than Hard Fucking Alex's cock that was pushing almost to her chest.

She laughed and wrapped her legs around him, digging in her heels.

She felt him tense and flood her with cum. "Yes, my love. Fill me up," she whispered as he pulled himself even deeper.

Love. And, she did love him. He was her world now.

Together, they were going to corrupt the world, and that thought brought on her own orgasm.

Alex collapsed onto her as she screamed in delight.

He rolled onto his back, pulling her with him till she straddled his still hard length. She smiled down at him, pussy still convulsing.

"You're more than I ever could have imagined," he said.

"I never thought my honeymoon would be like this," she whispered as she collapsed on his chest.

"Happy?"

She laughed. "Happy, excited, depraved, perverted. Feelings I never would have thought possible." She kissed his lips. "You freed me. My life would have been nothing if you hadn't taken me." She smiled wickedly at him. "Now, what perverted games can we play? I want to experiment. Let's abduct somebody and do something blasphemous."

Alex laughed and wiped a lock of hair out of her eye. "My soulmate."

"Demonic soulmate. Satan's whore. Hell's favorite slut..."

He threw his head back and laughed. "My, you have a high opinion of yourself, don't you?"

She grinned and squeezed her cunt muscles. "Tell me I'm not the best fuck of your life?"

He groaned and thrust up deeper. "Minx. You know you are."

She kissed his chest.

He lifted her up and looked in her eyes. "Unfortunately, we'll have to continue this honeymoon in Havana. We've lost our UPS driver somewhere in upstate New York. She's probably telling the police everything that we did to her, and they're trying to listen to what she's saying while staring at her big rack."

"I'm sorry about that, Alex. I was confused..."

He kissed her forehead. "Shh, it's all right. Not your fault. You were just hanging on to your old life. Everything's going to be all right. A car will come to take us to the airport in the morning - except Jessica, she'll go by ship. Too hard to get a dumb slut like her through security."

"Oh, really? And, how am I going to get through security with these super sized jugs not causing a commotion?" She thrust out her beautiful breasts.

He shrugged. "Yes, but you have enough composure not to proposition everybody in the terminal on your way to the gate. It's okay. It'll be like an ocean cruise for her. She can fuck in the hold for a week on her way to port."

"I feel bad for doing all that to her. I mean, I still care for her in a way."

"Oh, she'll be fine. She'll adapt to the low IQ, and somebody will take ownership of her."

Gwen giggled. "True. She is hot, even with the stupid lisp."

Alex slapped her ass. "Yeah, that was a little over the top, darling."

She bit her lower lip. "I know. Can I undo that?"

"You can undo anything you want, witch. Except for the IQ lowering - you can take it out, but you can't put it back."

"I like her dumb. I just want to undo the lisp. I want people to find her adorable, not annoying."

"Mmm," Alex said as he kissed her. "You're a natural at this whole sex slave business."

She giggled. "I do have a head for business." She wiggled against him. "And, a body for fucking."

He took hold of her waist and pistoned into her. "Very true."

Upstairs the doorbell rang.

"Fuck!" Gwen hissed. "The police?"

Alex shook his head. "No. Too soon. The local police are owned by the Church. They'll warn us before outside cops head for the house."

***

Alex went to the door after putting on his overalls. In the time that took, the doorbell rang another three times.

He opened the door to find a teenage boy standing on the porch with a look of panic in his eyes.

"You're the one who turned her into a slut, right?" the boy asked. He seemed to shrink as he stared at Alex. Alex stood a foot taller and had at least a hundred pounds on the youth.

"Sorry, kid, I don't know what you're talking about."

"Sugar Tits! You made her into a slut, gave her enormous boobs..."

"Sugar Tits? Son, I don't know who you're talking about."

"Angela, goddamn it! The UPS driver," he turned and pointed at the small SUV sitting in the driveway.

Angela pounded on the passenger side window and screamed.

Alex pushed past the boy. "Where did you find her?"

The boy raced along beside him. "That's a long story. Before she went ape shit, she begged me to bring her here."

Inside the SUV, Angela was screaming and trying to pull free of the handcuffs attached to her wrist. Tears poured down her face as she looked at Alex.

"Let me go! Please! I won't tell! I won't tell anybody! Just, please let me go..."

Alex tried to take in the scene within the car.

Angela sat in the passenger side in cuffs. She was wearing a latex top with her now enormous tits exposed.

A beautiful brunette lying across the front seat, only a few years older than the boy, was nursing at Angela's left breast and furiously frigged herself with one hand."

In the back, an Asian girl was locked in a 69 with a tall woman. The Asian girl raised her head, smiled at him sleepily, and stuck out her tongue. Then she thrust her head back down, driving her long tongue into the tall woman's asshole.

"Holy fuck," Alex said. "You called her Sugar Tits?"

"Yeah, It's like a split personality or something. Only, Angela's back now, and she's pissed as fuck, man."

Alex nodded. "Of course. I should have known that might happen."

"What might happen?" Gwen said.

Alex and the boy turned at the sound of her voice.

She had followed him out.

She stood in the moonlight in her white latex outfit. She towered over the boy, who was staring intently at her massive breasts.

Gwen smiled down at him and ran a finger down his cheek. "He's pretty. Can I keep him?"

Alex laughed. The boy's pants were tenting out in the front as he stared mesmerized at the sex goddess in front of him.

"Maybe. Tired of me already?"

Gwen giggled and the boy swayed on his feet. "Of course not, I just want to play with him... maybe make a few alterations."

"Later, darling. As you can see, we have some complications." He motioned toward the car.

Gwen left the boy staring transfixed at thin air and joined Alex by the SUV. "Mmm, that all looks delicious."

He kissed the back of her neck and she reached behind and rubbed his hardon through the overalls.

She leaned her head back. "What did you mean by: you should have known...?"

"Angela. She was sexually repressed, but the kind of woman who turns into a nymphomaniac in bed. She had a split personality - a sexual persona she probably didn't even know she had."

Gwen smiled. "Ooo, two sluts in one body. Kinky."

"Not quite. One... obviously very slutty girl and one terrified prude, from the look of it."

"What do we do?"

"Destroy the prude, keep the whore."

She smiled at him. "How do we do that?"

"I could take her to the basement and put the helmet on her..." He said and looked at her expectantly.

She laughed. "Or, I can get inside her head." She nodded. "Kind of like a reverse exorcism? I'm going to put the devil slut back in the driver's seat?"

"Exactly, my love."

Gwen bit her lower lip. "Oh, let me at that beautiful redhead."

***

Donny carried the moaning brunette over his shoulder and down into the basement. Another slut was downstairs giving some guy head. A tattoo on her back announced her name as Jiggly Jugs Jessica.

The man stared at him in confusion.

Yeah, I'm just as confused as you are, man, Donny thought. What the fuck was he doing? He had gone from being a victim of Sugar Tits to being a willing accomplice to abduction and worse. He was going to jail and, most likely, hell after that.

But, there was that old saying: in for a penny, in for a pound. His fate was tied to these people now, whether he liked it or not.

Bullshit, he thought. You do like it.

He stood the naked brunette up against a steel post in the basement. There were manacles hanging from a high hook, and Donny locked them in place around the girl's supple wrists.

He was face to face with her, and she abruptly leaned forward and kissed him. Her tongue slid into his mouth and brought with it a little of Sugar Tits's breast milk.

Fuck, Donny thought. His cock went rock hard and he rubbed it through his jeans. Then he grabbed the brunette's waist and dry humped her thigh.

"You should lose the pants. Just get in the way around here, stud." Gwen laughed as she descended the stairs with Kimiko naked in her arms. She carried her as if she weighed nothing.

She pushed Kimiko up against another steel post and secured her with manacles.

Donny was breathing hard as he broke the kiss with the brunette. "What's your name?" he whispered to the sleepy girl.

"Hard. Cock. Please fuck me." She tried in vain to lower her hips and rub his hard on against her cunt.

He took her pretty face in his hands. "No, your name? What's your name?"

"Madison," she whispered and then licked his lips with her pink tongue.

"Play with her, boy. She needs to cum. I can feel her frustration all the way over here," Gwen said as she took a step back and admired Kimiko's thin little body.

"No," Donny said as he took a step back. "She's drugged. It isn't right."