Transformations - Witnesses Ch. 13

Story Info
The conclusion...
5.1k words
4.67
37k
31

Part 13 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/13/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The world of Transformations is one very much like our own, but in this reality, the Church of Morpheus, a shadowy, perverse organization has taken power in Cuba. Now, they are extending their tentacles of depravity into the rest of the world.

Their aim is simple: to control the world by driving humanity into specific roles, with a class of brainwashed whores to keep the masses entertained.

The church is devious, and it will stop at nothing to draw its victims into a world of mind-controlled lust and perversion.

We love to hear from our readers. Tell us what you like, tell us what doesn't work for you, heck, tell us if you got off. You can comment, send us a message on Literotica.

With this chapter, we are finishing out Witnesses, the first book in the Transformations series. We hope you enjoyed it. If you did, rest assured more books are on the way.

-***-

Alex, Sugar Tits, and Gwen sat at the kitchen table. Donny and Madison stood side by side in front of the table.

Gwen insisted they both be naked when they talked to them. She wondered again at how similar they looked.

Even though he had to be exhausted, Donny's big cock was half erect. Being that close to Madison was having a wonderful effect on him.

"Donny, you've proven your worth to the Church. They've taken quite an interest in you," Alex said.

Donny shook his head. "I'm not so sure I'd do the things I did if my head was clear."

"You might surprise yourself," Gwen said with a smile.

Alex nodded. "They want you to join us."

Donny looked around the room nervously. "As what?"

Gwen smiled. "As a shemale whore, of course."

Donny's eyes grew wide. "Fuck no!"

Gwen burst into laughter. "I'm kidding." She bit her lip. "Although... a pair of tits and some makeup?"

He looked at her in sheer horror.

Alex nudged her. "No. We would like to use you to... recruit new whores."

"You mean abduct girls?" Donny asked.

Alex shook his head. "Donny, the Church is taking over the world. The people in it are property. All of us belong to the Church. You're not abducting them - they are already owned."

He laughed. "Interesting rationalization."

"In return, the Church will make it worth your while," Alex said. He nodded at Sugar Tits. "She says you can only afford community college. The Church will pay your tuition and provide room and board for Ithaca College. All expenses paid, plus a generous salary."

Donny stared in disbelief. "All expenses paid? But, I'll be abducting coeds for you?"

"Yes."

Sugar Tits winked at him. "Plus, they're gonna give you a really big dick - so you can land the cute little cheerleaders."

Donny looked at each of them. "How big?"

"Big..." Sugar Tits said.

"Twelve inches," Alex corrected. "That's the limit for non-Whoremasters."

Sugar Tits winked again and mouthed the words, "It'll be big!"

Alex glared at her. "Also, once the Church takeover occurs, you'll be made a Whoremaster. Until then, we'll give you growth hormones to build your physique."

Gwen smiled. "Nothing too crazy - you won't look like a body builder." She looked him up and down. "But, I'll certainly like looking at you."

Donny sighed. "Do I really have a choice?"

Alex shook his head. "Your other option is professional caste - we'll ship you off to Havana and make you an accountant or a computer programmer. That's beneath you, Donny."

Madison touched his hand. "Take option one."

Donny smiled at her. "Yeah, okay. Why not? I'm already going to hell. Might as well enjoy the trip."

Gwen leaned on the table and smiled at the girl. "Madison, you are one naughty, twisted young lady. I like that."

"Usually," Alex said. "When someone willingly joins us, they're taken into the Church proper, the religious caste."

"What would I be? A nun or something?"

Gwen laughed. "A nun in a black latex habit. Eat a lot of nun pussy, take a lot of priest cock. Do nasty perverted shit in the basement of the Grand Cathedral in Havana." Gwen nibbled her thumb nail. "Experimental, perverted shit on people as they scream."

Gwen almost laughed out loud: Madison looked like she was considering it, and it looked to be turning her on.

"But," Alex said. "We think you would enjoy being Donny's partner more."

She smiled. "You mean help recruit coeds?"

"Exactly," Gwen said.

Madison frowned. "But, I've already been to college. I'm a little old..."

Gwen shook her head. "When we're through with you, you'll be a perpetual eighteen year old. And, I bet you will enjoy college much better the second time."

Madison was beaming.

Sugar Tits shook her head. "I don't know, Gwen. There's just something missing from their cover stories."

Gwen giggled. "I think you're right. Hmm, I think we need to make some mods."

Gwen and Sugar Tits stood up.

Sugar Tits took Donny's hand. "Now, don't be afraid. This won't hurt a bit."

Donny's eyes went slack.

Gwen took Madison's hand. While Donny had looked worried, Madison only looked excited. "My brave little slut," Gwen whispered as Madison's eyes went half shut.

"What first?" Sugar Tits asked as she stroked Donny's temple.

"First, let's get rid of that nasty conscience Donny is holding onto," Gwen said.

Sugar Tits nodded.

Donny trembled as his sense of right and wrong was erased leaving him a sociopath.

Gwen smiled down at Madison. "I would do that to her, but I think she's already there - a girl after my own heart." She looked at Sugar Tits. "Concentrate on my words and burn them into his mind."

Sugar Tits nodded.

Gwen licked her lips. "Donny and Madison, you've known each other all your lives. You share a birthday. You are twins. Donny and Maddy."

The boy and girl began to tremble as the brain conditioning began.

"Can you remember the first time you saw each other naked as adults? How turned on you were? Oh, you fought it for so long - it was so wrong. But, one hot summer night, Donny came into Maddy's room. You fucked, you fucked so hard."

They began to moan, reliving memories they never actually had.

"Your parents were so mad. They kicked you out..."

Madison began to cry.

"But, the church found you and now you are free," Gwen whispered.

Smiles crept across both of their faces.

"You love each other above all else. You are soulmates. You love everyone in the Church, but nothing compares to the love you have for each other," Gwen whispered. Her eyes flashed. "All others are cattle, livestock to be used as you and the Church see fit. Play with them. Pervert them. Deliver them to the Church."

Gwen nodded at Sugar Tits and they released Donny and Madison's hands.

Gwen and Sugar Tits stepped back.

Slowly, the twins opened their eyes and stared lovingly at each other.

Gwen smiled. "No more shame. Do as you will."

Donny grabbed Madison and put her on the kitchen table. She flung her legs open wide and Donny shoved his thick cock into his sister's pussy.

The Whoremaster and the two Perverters nodded in approval as the couple fucked.

***

David smiled down at Jessica as she opened her eyes.

"My head hurts," she complained. She tried to move her arms.

They were strapped to the gurney.

Her big eyes grew wider still. "Aww, shit... what'd they do to me now?"

David laughed and stroked her forehead.

"They didn't give me a dick, did they?" she asked.

David lifted her latex skirt. "Hmm, no dick." He rubbed her mound. "Just a very juicy pussy."

She giggled.

David kissed her forehead. "That girl, Kimiko? She hit you in the head with her chains when your back was turned."

"Bitch!" she growled as David undid her wrist restraints.

"Don't worry, they took care of her," he said as he motioned over his shoulder.

Jessica sat up slowly.

Behind David, Demonica was over a foot deep in Kimiko's latex ass with the horse cock dildo. "Take Satan's cock, you whore!"

Jessica's eyes grew wider still. "Guess I missed a lot, huh?"

"Oh, yeah..."

"I didn't even know they could do that," Jessica whispered as David helped her to her feet. She leaned against him.

Demonica pulled the dildo from Kimiko the Sex Toy's ass with a pop. She spun the latex submissive around and roughly jammed the dildo down her throat.

"Golly," Jessica croaked in her bubble gum voice.

"I... don't even understand what they did... to either of them," David whispered.

"Me neither, and I'm a total slut."

He hugged her close and kissed her.

Demonica held out her rust colored hand to them. Her black claws beckoned them. "Come, children of the dark lord! Partake of this cunt!"

Jessica and David looked at each other. Jessica shrugged and pulled David along. "Fuck if I know what a dark lord is, but I'll bet this will be fun!"

***

They had dressed Madison in a white lace camisole with matching stockings - technically, it was her wedding night to her make believe twin brother after all.

Madison's eyes were open in astonishment as Gwen guided Alex's thick pipe of a cock into Madison's pussy.

Gwen smiled into her lover's eyes. "Now, you mustn't cum. Can't have her turning into your devoted slave... that's my job."

Alex smiled as he rolled his hips and slipped three more inches into Madison's overstretched pussy.

Donny lay beside her on the bed, watching in fascination as she took the whoremaster's cock. Meanwhile, Sugar Tits bounced contentedly on his cock. Her big breasts shook with each stroke.

"Are you jealous, Donny?" Sugar Tits asked as she ground her hips.

"N... no," Donny answered.

Sugar Tits smiled at Gwen.

Gwen had removed jealousy from both Donny's and Madison's minds. Now they were just turned on to see the other enjoying sex no matter the partner - this would be important since they had to seduce their victims.

Donny suddenly strained and drove his hips into the air, impaling Sugar Tits on his dick as he came.

Sugar Tits laughed, milking his cock with her tight pussy.

A minute later she lowered her left nipple to his mouth. "Starting to get soft, baby. Mama has the cure for that."

Donny latched on and sucked ambrosia.

Seconds later, he rolled Sugar Tits onto her back. He pulled his now rigid cock out of her pussy and drove it into her ass.

Gwen climbed on top of Madison and started licking her clit as Alex fucked the brunette. Gwen laughed as she felt Madison's tongue explore her pussy - fucking in and out like a small cock.

"Oh, God, Alex! She's going to make me cum!" Gwen screamed as she felt her body boil over.

Madison sucked hard on her clit.

"Me too, baby," Alex whispered as he pulled his long cock out. He grabbed the back of Gwen's head.

She smiled and opened her mouth, swallowing the head of his dick as he began to pump his cum with a groan.

Gwen came hard and swallowed.

Afterward, she lay in Alex's arms on one side of the bed as Donny fucked Madison relentlessly, bringing her to orgasm after orgasm as Sugar Tits encouraged them.

***

Jessica placed Kimiko on all fours and stood over her. She reached down and parted the latex creature's slick ass cheeks.

"Golly, even her little butt hole and pussy lips are made outta rubber now. She's all stretchy and shit," Jessica said.

David leaned in close as Jessica hooked her thumbs in Kimiko the Sex Toy's asshole and spread it open.

Jessica smiled. "Go ahead, David. Fuck her ass. Don' be gentle, she likes it to hurt, don't you Kimiko?"

Kimiko groaned in approval.

David smiled into Jessica's face and drove his cock deep in Kimiko's ass.

The sex toy mewled in pleasure.

Jessica sat on the floor in front of her. "Eat my cunt, you dumb slut."

David fucked her hard, his balls slapping against the rubber pussy lips.

Jessica rubbed Kimiko's smooth rubber head. "Mmm, good slut. Now, don't neglect my asshole. Suck it."

Jessica giggled as Kimiko's tongue licked past her sphincter.

Demonica sat in the corner praying, though they doubted it was to God.

***

When the sun rose the next morning, a stretch limousine pulled up in front of the farmhouse.

Gwen stood in the front door. She was wearing a short white dress that barely contained the impossible breasts. She could see her reflection in the glass of the door.

The face that looked back at her was perfect. Young, the makeup flawless. The eyes smoldered.

It felt like a lifetime ago she first crossed this threshold. That girl had been timid, virginal.

Now, she was neither. Her mind raced with dark thoughts. The group sex of a few hours ago had been fulfilling sexually, but she needed more.

Her body was sated, her mind was starving. She needed... to pervert. She needed to bend wills, twist the innocent into her design.

Alex's hands touched her shoulders. "I feel it too." He kissed her neck.

He was her love, her soulmate. "They made us like vampires, didn't they? We thirst for..."

"Innocence to corrupt." He completed her thought.

She drew in a breath. "Yes. We have work to do. The devil's work."

He laughed and kissed the back of her head. "First, we have to say goodbye to two of our creations."

***

David looked back over his shoulder at the thing that had once been Gwen. She regarded him coldly. He turned away, and he hoped he never saw another white witch as long as he lived. Whatever had made her his Gwen was gone.

Jiggly Jugs Jessica dragged him by the hand to the limousine. She was dressed in a black latex halter and mini-skirt with long, black latex stiletto boots. The uniform of a street whore. "Come on, slowpoke! I wanna go!"

He smiled at her oversized ass bouncing in the tight rubber.

The driver was expressionless in his gray chauffeur's suit. He opened a rear door.

Jessica dove inside and David slid in beside her.

A man in a business suit sat in the rear-facing seat. His fly was undone.

A tall blonde bimbo wearing the same back outfit as Jessica with identical breasts was energetically sucking the businessman's long, thick cock.

"Hi!" Jessica squealed. "I'm Jiggly Jugs Jessica, and this is David!"

The man smiled at her. "Thank God, I was getting tired of this one." He pulled the blonde off his cock.

She turned and smiled, drool ran down her cute chin. "I'm Brenda Big Boobs!"

Jessica and Brenda embraced each other and jumped up and down in the seats, their huge tits bouncing like basketballs.

David shook his head. "Jesus. Two of them."

Jessica began tongue kissing Brenda.

"Always better when there are two," the man said.

"Any idea where we're heading?" David asked.

The man frowned. "Oh, new recruit, huh?" He lifted Jessica's skirt and rubbed her big ass. "We are heading to Havana. They'll drop us at JFK, but the girl's will be on a ship through Port of New York." He slapped Jessica's ass. "Get over here, Jiggly Jugs. I want to try out your bouncy ass."

Jessica giggled and straddled the stranger. She squeezed the base of his cock and guided it into her asshole.

The man groaned as he slid balls deep into her. "Relax, man. This is a goddamned sweet life."

Brenda Big Boobs giggled and unzipped David's fly.

He leaned back as she swallowed him to the nuts.

***

Ray read a porno behind the counter of Stallion's Adult Store. He didn't notice when the outer door opened.

He was pulling his semi-hard cock through the soft fabric of his shorts when the intercom buzzed.

He looked up at the small window above the inner door. "Put your ID in the window."

"Geez, Ray, it's me! Open the fucking door! Stinks out here." A woman's voice squeaked over the intercom.

He dropped the magazine. "Sugar Tits!?"

The redhead's cute face appeared in the window. "Come on! Let me in!"

He pressed the door release.

The door buzzed and Sugar Tits ran in on spike heels. She was wearing a white latex halter and miniskirt with matching thigh boots. She flung herself over the counter and kissed him full on the lips, her tongue playing with his. "Hiya, Ray! Miss me?"

"I... I cant believe you came back..."

She smiled impishly and grabbed his cock through his shorts. "Glad to see me?"

"Yeah, I'm real glad, Sugar Tits." He looked over her shoulder. "Jesus."

A tall blonde came through the open door. Her tits were huge, barely contained by the white cocktail dress she wore.

Behind her was a musclebound hulk of a man.

Then two college kids, a boy and a girl, came in.

Then, there was the demon and the gimp suited freak.

"Christ, Sugar Tits. You join the fucking circus?"

Sugar Tits giggled. "Naah, I'm part of a multi-national cult that's gonna take over the world by creating a society of free sex with brain washed nymphos."

***

"So, you wanna turn Stallions into some whore factory?" Ray asked.

Alex leaned on the counter in front of him. "That's right. The Church will renovate - we'll need an extensive basement with holding... rooms. Holding rooms."

"And, lots of bondage equipment and surgical shit," Sugar Tits added. She was sitting on the counter rubbing her latex covered tits on Ray's stubbled cheek. "You ought to see the freaky shit we're into, Ray."

Ray nodded as he watched Demonica comparing some giant novelty dildos against the rubber slut's ass. None of them would possibly fit. Would they? "Hey! That goes up a cooch, you bought it!"

Demonica hissed at him.

Ray scratched his thin gray hair. "Look, this place don't belong to me..."

"No, it belongs to the Russian mob," Alex said.

"How the fuck did you know that?" Ray whispered.

"Because the Church bought Stallions from them this morning. Nureyev sends his regards," Alex said.

"Well, fuck me."

"Oh, I will," Sugar Tits whispered. "I'm gonna belong to you."

"Huh? Sweetie, that's nice and all, but remember, my equipment don't work right. I gotta bad ticker..."

"Ray, we need you to run this place," Alex said. "Sugar Tits will be busy with acquisitions."

"Yeah, I'm a Perverter. I get to twist coed brains into sex toys. I can't wait!" Sugar Tits giggled.

"We're going to perform procedures on you, Ray. We'll make you forty years younger, strong..."

Gwen put her elbows on the counter and smiled at him. She kind of creeped Ray out. "And, a long thick cock, Ray - bigger than you can even imagine."

Sugar Tits nodded. "Yeah, she's right. Whoremasters have huge cocks."

He stared at Sugar Tits's ample cleavage. "Fuck. Why not? Where do I sign?"

"There is one thing..." Alex said.

"I shoulda known..."

"You have to take Demonica and her submissive in addition to Sugar Tits."

He looked at the demonic amazon and gulped.

Demonica licked her lips and winked.

Ray nodded at the two college kids. "What about the wonder twins?"

Donny pulled Madison against him. "We belong to each other, nobody else." He stroked her ass.

Ray stared at Demonica again. "Does she bite?"

"Probably," Gwen said.

***

EPILOGUE

The trees had already turned to fall colors in upstate New York. The first weekend after the start of classes at Ithaca College was busy: frat parties and a thousand other student activities to entice the Freshmen mostly.

The local newspaper had carried stories during the summer about missing Jehovah's Witnesses and employees from a local pizza parlor who had disappeared without a trace. Those stories were forgotten now for the most part.

There was a small memorial erected near the Student Activities building for an Ithaca student named Kimiko who had disappeared from that pizza parlor. The flowers on the memorial had faded.

Dozens of groups had tables setup on campus as the students milled about. Every fraternity and sorority was represented. A tall brunette was browsing from one sorority to the next. At every table, girls smiled and greeted her, ignoring girls who were farther down in the beauty pecking order.

Madison would have her pick of sororities. She would pick the one with the most beautiful girls - much better hunting grounds.

12