Transformed, CD Domme Gets Her Man

Story Info
A typical businessman changes into crossdresser dominatrix.
1k words
3.96
17.6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The hotel clerk asked me how long I would be staying in town. If she had taken one look at my license, she would have known I lived less than a half a mile away and that I was hardly here on business travel. This was another kind of business altogether.

I took the elevator up three floors and put my bags down on the bed. I took out my makeup bag, wig, panties, fishnet stockings, all of it black. And my heels. An hour later, I was transformed. I had walked into the room looking like any other middle-aged businessman, though perhaps my hair was a bit longer and more unruly than most. Now, I was her: Heather. A six foot six, smooth, shaven, dominatrix whose heels and long legs went up and on and on until a pair of shiny black panties with a bulge I did not care to tuck away. As him, I took orders and made clients happy all day long. But as her, I would be in charge.

I took a peek in the mirror and liked what I saw. There was only one thing left to do. I wrote the ad. I kept it short and simple. Tall, safe and sane late 30s CD dominatrix seeks plaything for this evening. Must be able to obey orders. Apply here within with photo, description, and an estimated time of arrival.

I did not get to do this very often. But when I did, I knew to be efficient. I knew that almost all of the men who were applying were flakes. Heck, a few might have been criminals. But out there somewhere, they were there. To be sure, a part of them wanted no part of this. They did not want to show up at my door, take a deep breath and knock. But they would. The urge would be too much. Sure enough, 2 hours and 18 emails later, he showed up. A stranger. Knock knock.

The room was dark and the television was flickering. I streamed some porn from my laptop. I kept the room dark but not too dark. In the clear light of day, I wouldn't have been passable. But in a dim room like this, I was a goddess. I towered over him. He was about 5 foot 8 inches tall, 170 lb. He said he was 42 but he didn't look add a younger than 48. He was nervous. So was I, but I didn't show it. He took a quick look up at me and then looked down at his shoes. I took his hand and held it softly. But then the door clicked shut, and that sound was a switch and all of the sudden I was gentle no more.

I spun him around, and I pushed him chest against the door. I pinned my knee between his legs and I reached down and around and unbuckled his pants with one hand, while with my other hand I reached up and grabbed him by the hair and pulled back his head. I yanked his pants down and kissed his neck and nibbled his ear, whispering, you're mine now. He moaned.

His pants and boxers fell to the floor. he had one blue striped boxers. I traced a line from the inside of his knee all the way up his thigh and cupped his balls in my hand, then I yanked his head back just a little harder and let go of his balls and shoved my index and middle fingers in to his mouth said, "Suck it."

At first, he just sucked, but then I started pushing his head back and forth, and I said, " C'mon, consider it a tryout. Show me how you can suck like a real bitch." It was just the encouragement he needed. He moaned again. His pace quickened. He circled his tongue around my fingertips, figuring what might impress for that he knew was going to come next.

I took my wet, spit soaked fingers out of his mouth pushed him back up against the wall and spread his cheeks and plunged my middle finger into his ass and he let out a squeal. After a few minutes, I took my finger out of his ass and I shoved it back in his mouth and closed it and he resumed sucking but was far more voracious this time. I spun him around. "On the bed, bitch," I ordered.

He walked over and lay on his back, a gorgeous little shaved 5 and a half inch cock straight up. I took off my heels. I climbed on straddled him and worked my way up until my panties were up against his mouth. I reached back. I grabbed him by the balls. I slid my panties off to the side and out popped my 8 inch cock, bouncing against his cheek.

I grabbed the back of his head and forced myself into his mouth and he sucked it with wild abandon and ferocity, bobbing up and down. He gagged a few times. Then I took it out and I moved further up on him, and his tongue instinctively began to work his way back to my asshole. He flicked around the edges, working his tongue in and out. "That's it," I said. "Get me ready."

After a few minutes, I reached back and squeezed his raging hard-on. He was ready. I inched myself back more and more until, finally, my wet, spit soaked hole felt his pulsing cock.

I grabbed his cock and slipped it inside of me. It didn't take long before he was in me all the way. I grabbed his neck. I rode him and forced my tongue down his throat. After a few minutes, I could feel him tense up and moan and, finally, yell and just like that, I felt his warmth flowing into me. When I slid him out, cum dripped out of me, and I touched my finger into it and swirled around and then plunged it back in his mouth, kissed him and said goodnight and sent him on his way.