Transformed into the Easter Bunny

Story Info
Where does the Easter bunny come from anyway?
1.1k words
3.19
10.4k
6
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/15/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

****

Transformed into the Easter Bunny

Kamren yawned widely, slumped in the hollow by the river. He'd only thought to go out fishing that morning because, well, he had nothing else really to do and it was something, at least. The school holidays - the transition from school to college - were tedious at best and, for as much as he'd hated school, he hardly wanted to spend his days bored out of his skull in some position or another. That was all he seemed to do in the holidays, sleeping until one of his parents realised that he was still in bed and subsequently kicked him out to find something better to do with his day.

Letting his head slump back against the river bank, Kamren sighed heavily. The weight of the world may as well have been on his shoulders for the vocalisation he gave it, though no one could have suspected boredom to have such dire effects. If he had known what was to happen on the river bank that fateful afternoon, the sun shining down and the water burbling along its merry way, perhaps he would not have thought boredom all that bad after all.

He curled his fingers into the dirt, legs dangling in a pair of designer trainers that any parent would have been shocked to see him wearing in such a muddy, rural location. At least, that was what they would have said if those trainers had ever made it home. He swung his legs back and forth, back and forth, staring down at the eddies swirling through the water, the arms bare and his jeans the only thing that covered his legs, protecting him from the elements.

What elements? He could have laughed out loud at his own folly. Parents! They would ingrain the most idiotic phrases into one's head, wouldn't they? Him there thinking about getting his clothes dirty and making sure he was warm enough and all that. It was ridiculous to even think about and Kamren chuckled to himself as he tipped his head back, letting the warmth of the sun caress his throat.

If he'd known what had trigged it, he could have regretted his actions. His throat closed up in an instant as if a fist had closed around it, sealing off any hope of breath. Kamren twisted, eyes wide and bulging out of his skull as he scrambled at the bank, dizzy and threatening to send himself tumbling into the water below. How deep was that pool? Who knew and who knew how easy it would be to kick himself back to the surface when every muscle in his body seared with red-hot tension, a burning ache. Not that coming back to the surface would allow him to breathe either.

He let out a strangled yelp, voice box working to no avail as he twisted and dragged up handfuls of wiry grass, vegetation hardy enough to cling to the bank. It saved him from a watery fate as he convulsed, chest heaving so violently that the changes had already progressed some way before he actually realised what was happening. Well, at least to the extent that his mind could understand, that was.

His legs pulled up along the bank as if he was drawing them in closer to his body, but, in reality, they were simply becoming smaller and smaller, disappearing as they twisted into a different shape. Sure, they were still legs of a sort, but his trainers fell away as they simply became far, far too large for his body, grey fur bursting into life in patches that quickly spread. Kamren whimpered and clung to the bank, but that didn't stop his torso following suit, both his jeans and his brand new T-shirt falling away from his body in a billowing tent as if they had never really fitted him at all. Perhaps he simply had not been in the right body all along: there was no way to ever truly know.

Fluff spread out from the mangy patches, smooth and glossy as he delved into the tent of his clothes, the outside world tinted blue through the thin, summer-appropriate fabric. The nice trainers that he'd been so pleased with from the sports shop dropped into the river, floating and bobbing along with a lace trailing behind as if forlorn that their owner had cast them astray. But Kamren's attention was elsewhere as his skin rippled, back rounding and rounding as he shrunk more and more, no bigger than a football with how scrunched up the force made his body become.

Smaller and smaller. The world wanted him to be smaller. His eyes spread apart, dulling to animal intelligence as his face between chubbier, chin smaller and teeth aching as they emphasised the incisors, biting teeth, teeth that could cut and gnaw. His nose tucked up neat and pert on the end of his muzzle, lips soft and pliable to cover those teeth as the base of his spine itched, allowing the bud of a white cotton-tail to blossom forth as if it had always been there. Against himself, he twitched it experimentally, though any control of himself beyond what instinct allowed was swiftly slipping away.

Hands became paws, fingers shrivelled in tight to toes and the pads easing into the loam of the bank, every little vibration travelling up into them. His nose twitched, whiskers springing from his face as he sat up on his hind legs, little chest trembling as he sought for the one last sweetness required, a drink in a drought, to make his transformation complete. Kamren's eyes glimmered, though there was no thought behind them. If the transformation did not complete itself, it would be his life.

The rabbit coughed.

And he took his first breath. A great shuddering gasp that shook his whole body ripped itself from him as he finally breathed again, heaving and dragging blissful oxygen back into his lungs. So caught up was the bunny in ensuring there was still life in his body and breath in his lungs that it took him a moment to notice the woven basket that plopped down beside him as if from nowhere. Filled to the brim with brightly coloured eggs, patterned with all manner of jolly designs, it sat there as if for him - and it was his, from that moment on into eternity.

Picking up a coloured egg from the basket with a pair of surprisingly dextrous forepaws, the rabbit sniffed it, glassy-eyed, and looked out at the new, new world with his whiskers quivering.

There was much work ahead to be done for the Easter bunny.