Transforming Allison Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bend over the table," she commanded, walking back to her charge.

"Wh..."

Like a striking cobra, the woman back-handed Allison in the face, then suited action to words as she bodily shoved Allison into the desired position. "Clumsy little twit! No lubricant this time!" she declared harshly as she shoved the evil thing back into place heedless of the girl's screams of pain.

As for Allison, her entire being exploded in white hot agony. She saw bright points of flashing light on the periphery of her vision and she wondered dully if she might faint. The it was over and the delicate muscle closed around the smaller portion of the plug. She held tightly to the table, gasping and blinking back the hot tears that stung her eyes. A remote portion of her brain registered that now some of the strands were wet in spots and sticking to the backs of her legs. She lay there humiliated and ashamed.

After a moment, she felt a tug at the collar.

"Come," the woman said. "Do not fail to hold it in place again, or you will be punished. Come, it is time to go."

Allison whirled around to face her, unmindful of the trappings this woman had forced on her. Bright panic filled her eyes.

"Go? Go where?" she demanded.

Allison never saw the blow coming, but it caught her full in the face.

"Never question a command. Never!" she said between clenched teeth. "You don not speak unless asked a question. You obey. That is all. Obey! Do you understand?"

"Yes, My Lady,"

"Good. Now come. We will be late. Do not embarrass me."

Then, into the room she spoke, "Guardian, release security precautions, Receiving 3. Voice print Diana, Code name Raven."

"Initiant information required for release." came the now familiar voice.

"Voice print Allison, Code name..." the woman paused, carefully looking over her charge. Allison stood as she had been instructed. The shiny chains from the nipple and lip clamps caught the light as she trembled with apprehension. Like a bird, the woman thought, like a small captive bird.

"Voice print Allison, Code name...Wren" she concluded decisively.

The door swung open soundlessly and Wren Followed her Mistress into the corridor...and into her new life.

Here ends Part 2 of Transforming Allison

To be continued...

12