Transforming Tina Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tina really needed to cum. She had enjoyed Karlo's cock in her pussy, and the others in her mouth, but she did not get off. So she happily inserted the narrow end of the tap into her sloppy pussy and pressed it all the way in. It met no resistance thanks to the copious amount of her own juices combined with Karlo's semen. As she stroked the ersatz dildo in and out of her cunt with one hand, she rubbed her clit with other.

"Shit, look at her go. She's one hot slut." Martin marveled.

"That's it baby, make yourself cum." Karlo encouraged.

"I gotta get me one of these!" Adrian exclaimed.

"Sorry, she's one of a kind. But you can borrow her once in a while." Mark replied.

On the table Tina was stroking the barrel tap in and out very quickly now and the finger rubbing her clit was a blur. Her breathing was getting ragged and Mark new she was nearing her climax. He loved the intense look of pleasure when she came and the loud sounds she made. Her hips started bucking and her body shaking.

"Here she cums." Mark commented.

And cum she did. The men were in awe as her body convulsed and sounds of pure pleasure streamed from her mouth. They knew this was the real deal, nobody could fake that.

"Jesus! That was fucking amazing." Mario said.

"I'm starting to think I've never really seen a woman cum before." Adrian commented.

Tina basked in the afterglow of her climax, her body twitching as she held the barrel tap deep in her cunt. It wasn't because she wanted to keep it in there. She just hadn't been given permission to remove it yet. But she was happy that they were giving her some time to recover.

"Hey, look what I found in the garage." Martin said a minute later.

He was carrying a heavy leather dog collar and a two meter long leash made of small loop chain.

He looked to Mark. "Can we change her collar?"

Mark nodded his assent. Karlo retrieved the barrel tap and helped her off the table.

"Assume the position." Karlo ordered.

When she was on her knees Karlo unsnapped her thin studded collar and handed it to Mark. Then Martin buckled the dog collar into place and snapped on the leash. Tina was feeling extremely humiliated being treated like a dog, but it was only going to get worse.

"Let's go upstairs and get some food." Martin suggested. But when Tina tried to stand up he said, "Not you. Bitches stay on all fours."

It was even more embarrassing to be lead around on all fours with the leash, but she did it anyway. It wasn't easy going up the stairs like that, but the men seemed to like it. The all commented on how nice her tits swung. Once back upstairs the men attacked the food, but still wouldn't allow Tina to stand up. Instead they put some peanuts and chips in bowl and put in on the floor for her and forbid her from using her hands. She couldn't bring herself to eat out of the bowl like a dog, but she was very thirsty.

"Can I have something to drink, please?" She asked them.

Martin argued that they should just put some in a bowl for her and force her to lick it out, but the others decided to use a glass and to take turns feeding her. She was relieved and surprised when Karlo held a glass of wine to her lips and slowly poured it into her mouth. By the time they had each taken a turn, the entire glass was gone and Tina was feeling light headed again.

"I think a little fresh air would be nice." Mario said and led them out onto the terrace.

Tina was directed up onto a bench that Mario had placed a thick pad onto, still on her hands and knees. From her vantage point she couldn't help but notice the bulges in the mens pants getting larger. It seemed that they were recharged now. So it was no surprise when they started fondling her tits and rubbing her ass. This of course, led to even bigger bulges.

Martin was the first one to move behind her and drop his trousers. As he slipped his tool into her wet cunt hole, Mario took up position at her other end. Within moments she was taking a hard cock at both ends. The other men stood around and talked, waiting for their turns at the slut. But since they had all cum already, it was going to be a long wait. And a very long night for Tina. But she didn't care at the moment; she was in heaven.

When Martin felt the cum boiling up from his balls, he pulled out and shot his load all over Tina's ass and lower back. More lotion for her, he figured. Mario made the move to switch ends when Martin pulled up his pants and backed away. As he plunged his rigid prick into her sloppy fuck hole, he couldn't decide which one was better, her mouth or her pussy. He was just glad that he had the opportunity to try them both. She was the hottest woman he had ever met; her husband was a lucky bastard.

As much as Tina loved having a cock to suck on, she was happy enough at the moment without one because it allowed her to concentrate on her approaching orgasm. Mario's long cock was penetrating her deeply and rubbing her g-spot just right as he gave her long, powerful strokes. When she was on the brink, she reached back and rubbed her clit, ushering in an exhilarating climax. The waves of pleasure crashed over her several times in quick secession. She knew she had cried out, but she didn't know how long it lasted.

When Mario felt her pussy contracting and squeezing his cock again and again, it was too much for him. He exploded deep inside the hot slut, grunting with the effort. When he was finished he felt drained, and quickly backed away and fell into a chair. Tina was into her own world at that point and didn't notice that Tony had moved behind her. He dropped his trousers and stroked his monster cock a few times, getting it ready.

Her orgasm was still subsiding when she felt another cock pushing at the entrance of her twat. No, this couldn't be a man's cock, it was too big, she thought. Tina turned her head to see what was going on and saw Tony smiling back. Her cunt lips stretched and stretched, and just when she thought she couldn't take anymore, his huge head popped inside. She bit her lip against the pain, but fortunately he took his time in pushing the rest of it into her. All of her lubrication and Mario's cum certainly helped.

Finally she felt his belly up against her ass and knew he was all the way in. She had taken it all. Tina had never felt so full before! It was an amazing feeling and there was only a little pain which was already receding.

"Fuck, she took it all!" Karlo exclaimed. "I can't believe it."

"That may be the biggest cock she's ever had in her pussy." Mark bragged.

Tony started with a nice slow pace in order to let Tina get used to his girth. She was grateful for that. After a minute or so he started speeding up. Karlo's cock was so hard it almost hurt. He wanted to sample her hot pussy again, but he knew it would be a while before Tony was finished with it. So he stepped up and pushed his prick into her face. She didn't hesitate to take it into her mouth. Once again Tina had a two cocks in her at once, and she was loving it.

Mark was beyond excited as he watched his slut wife being fucked at both ends by his friends. He wasn't sure when they returned home if she would stay true to her training or go back to being a normal wife and mother. But this party had erased all doubts in his mind. There would be no going back; she was a submissive sex slave for life now, and she was his. He wanted to tell her how much he loved her, but that would have to wait until later. Now she was a cum slut fucking machine. And as if it underscore that thought, she started bucking her hips and moaning around Karlo's cock as she came for the fourth time of the night.

Tony just kept fucking her through her orgasm and Karlo pushed his cock into the back of her throat, enjoying the vibration caused by her moaning. This caused Tina to choke a little and brought her back to her senses. Too tired to suck his meat at this point, she just let Karlo fuck her mouth like it was another pussy. Carried away by the heat of the moment he grabbed her hair and really started pumping. Tina didn't really like being face fucked, but was helpless to stop it. Luckily for her, Karlo came soon after that, squirting his precious liquid directly down her throat. But it was too much and she coughed a little of back up and out her nose. She thought that was kind of gross, but the men just laughed at her.

Tony continued his assault on her pussy and Tina felt another orgasm building inside. How she could cum so many times in such a short period of time, she didn't know, but she was past caring. Only this time she was denied when Tony grunted and pushed his mighty pole as deep into her as possible and unloaded another torrent of man cum. When he withdrew his shrinking cock it made a "pop" and Tina could feel the cum pouring out of her gaping hole.

Adrian was still waiting to fuck her, so he didn't waste any more time and replaced Tony. He lined up his prick with her messy cunt and pushed right in to the hilt on first thrust without any effort.

"Christ, you really opened this pussy up, Tony." He complained. "I can hardly even feel it."

"Just use her ass." Mark suggested.

"Good idea." Adrian agreed.

He scooped up some of the slimy liquid leaking out of her twat and worked it into her tight little rose bud. Then with his cock covered in the slippery goo, he was easily able to work his swollen dick into her little ass.

"Oh man, has she got a tight ass!" He moaned as he began slowly thrusting in and out.

Tina really likes anal sex and it wasn't long before her climax was back on track. The harder he pounded her ass, the better she liked it.

"Fuck my ass!" She cried. "Fuck me harder!"

Gripping her hips, Adrian did his best to give her what she wanted. He was in good shape and thus was able to maintain a furious pace. The sounds of their bodies slapping together and Tina's moaning was in sharp contrast to the quiet of the night around them. Her anal climaxes came from a different place than her other ones and rolled through her body in slower, but more powerful waves. This time was no different.

"Fuuuuuuck, I'm cumming!" Tina yelled.

Adrian could barely hold on as her body undulated and jerked, almost pulling his cock right out of her ass. When is was over, Tina collapsed onto her stomach. He didn't know if she was conscious or not, but he was too close to stop, so he continued fucking her ass. A half a minute later he filled her bowls with his cum, and then almost collapsed himself.

Mark realized that everybody was spent, so he called and end to the festivities. They all thanked him for making it such a memorable party, especially Karlo who said it was the best birthday party he had ever had. The two of them helped Tina inside and collected her clothes while she cleaned herself up a little in the bathroom. On their way out, Karlo intercepted Mark and Tina.

"You were wonderful tonight. Not only are you smart, you are beautiful, sexy, and a top class slut." Karlo told Tina just before he hugged and kissed her.

Tina was flattered and thanked him for his kind words. On the drive home they both agreed that the party was a great adventure, although she wouldn't want to do that every week. It was just too exhausting. But she was looking forward to playing some submissive games on a more regular basis. Mark was very happy to hear that.

12