Transgender Twinning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Happily they scrambled to set up Tammy's fantasy scene. They lit a dozen candles. Each turned around while the other dressed in April's sexiest lingerie and one of April's most elegant evening gowns. Then the soft music, perfume, and flowers everywhere. They cut up the fresh fruit. Finally came the Champaign, which they poured and held for one another, while staring into each others' eyes. They alternated feeding each other fruit, and helping the other sip Champaign. In the past Tom often had told April how beautiful she was. This time, however, April whispered it to Tammy, who blushed.

Tammy looked at their reflections in the mirror and remarked that seeing two Aprils was many times more beautiful and sexy as seeing only one. April observed that it was, for her, incredible as well.

Tammy bent forward and kissed April so, so gently. A totally different kiss from the kisses when Tammy had been tied up, or from back when Tammy had been Tom. It was soft, tender, and romantic, and reflected their love. It was completely unhurried, to preserve the moment.

After many minutes of kissing Tammy whispered, "April, I love you." April excitedly whispered back, "I love you too" and resumed the kiss. Since it was the first time either had used the "L" word, April shed a tear of joy.

The kissing soon grew even more passionate and the "I love you" declarations came again and again, as if a dam had been broken. Then Tammy's "I love you" changed into the type of pillow talk that would be whispered by a couple on their Honeymoon in a romance novel. "I love you more than anything, ever," and "I feel so close to you now... you are my soulmate, my one and only true love, now and forever." April started to cry tears of joy, and told Tammy how much she loved her as well. Their kisses seemed to go on forever.

Finally Tammy broke the kiss, bent down on her knees, and pulled out a small box. She opened it to reveal a diamond ring. With her beautiful face hopeful, Tammy looked up and asked, "April, I love you so much. More than I can ever express. I'm sorry I didn't tell you of my love a long time ago. And I also should have asked you ... April, will you marry me? Will you make me the happiest guy... girl... person in the world? Please, please, say that you will."

"Yes, yes!! A million times yes!"

After a great many kisses and "I love you my sweetheart, my one, my darling" they made a very romantic type of love. As different from the earlier mock-rape lovemaking as could be. And also very different from when Tom and April had done it: that was sex, but this was lovemaking! This time it was all slow tenderness, all gentleness, all about true love and romance between equals, but not about power.

This time Tammy took the lead and slowly undressed April, nibbling her way down April's awesome body. Just at Tom had done countless times before. But much more gently and patiently. This time, after Tammy had teasingly removed April's gown, bra, and panties, April slowly did the same to her. This time, after Tammy made worshipful love to April's breasts, April returned the favor. (April often had nibbled on Tom's nipples, but this was as different from that experience, for both of them, as a light rain from a hurricane.) This time, after Tammy went down on April's pussy, April returned the identical intimate pleasure. Giving her identical twin an orgasm Tom couldn't even have imagined.

They recovered, kissed again, finished the Champaign and talking about how mind-blowing twin lovemaking had been, and how intimate being twins made them feel. Then, with an "all good things must come to an end" air of resignation, they broke the connection, which meant that in 2 hours Tammy would change back to Tom.

They got dressed and spent the 2 hours planning their wedding and promising they would become twins again very soon. Often. "Even on our Honeymoon?" asked April with a laugh! "You want to be a girl, to make lesbian love on the most romantic night of your life?" "Especially on our Honeymoon!" responded Tammy as she kissed April deeply.

But after the two hours were up, Tammy didn't change back.

Checking their watches, they called the Transgender Twinning office to find out what was going on. The technician came up after a few minutes.

"Were you two touching during the actual transformation?"

"Maybe. A little. Yes," replied April.

"Where? Where did you touch her?"

Blushing, April replied, "On her nipple. On her breast. Maybe even a little bit on her pussy."

"Didn't you read the user agreement?"

(silence) "No." they both responded.

"The agreement clearly says on page 9, paragraph 23G, clause ii, that if you touch, especially on the breasts or genitals, during the transformation, the changes will be permanent. Irreversible. I'll leave you two to contemplate what happened. Next time read the contract!" Then she left.

Tammy started to cry. Holding her, pressing her weeping face into her shoulder, April tenderly whispered, "Tammy, my love, please don't cry. Being a girl is great, you'll see. In time you'll like... love ... being a girl. I'm sure.

Remember how we were so intimate, so much closer than when you were Tom? And how you liked the sex so much better? But the most important thing is that we've finally declared our love for each other. We have each other and two girls can now get married. We'll be soul mates forever. That's all that really matters."

Tammy finally stopped sobbing. "You don't understand, April. These are ... tears of joy. I know that being a girl is .. for me, better in every way. I realized it the instant it happened. Not only is it much better sexually, but for the first time in my life I feel free to express my true feelings. I can somehow be open, candid, and truly intimate. Being a girl has somehow given me permission to reveal my true emotions. When I was a guy I felt restrained, compelled to... I don't know what... but that's all gone now. And now we can be closer than any man and woman possibly could ever be.

It'll be complicated being your twin, for sure. But the main thing is that I'm sure that I now can love you fully, completely. We're going to be the happiest brides ever!"

Then it was April's turn to cry tears of happiness.

12