Transitions Ch. 01

Story Info
The flight to the unknown.
5k words
4
11.3k
7
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/25/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you Tigerssman for help with the editing.

*****

My name is Leon, I am an average looking guy. A product of one horny family. Mom got married real young and dad contracted a disease when he was young that made him sterile. Mom wanted a family so bad so the family "helped" her out. I am grand and grams son. The rest are various cousins, me being their uncle. Dad did a runner when I was a seventeen. So, I'm the man of the house.

The family is large, three brothers and four sisters. Mom ran a strict household so all my 'Sisters' were virgins. If they had sex, my Mom would imprint a constant reminder for them. You do not cross Mom. You wouldn't be able to sit down for your entire pregnancy.

My favorite was the youngest, Amy who was blossoming into a beautiful woman.

My eldest sister was the bitchy Flo. She thought she was so special because her tits arrived five minutes before she did. The twins came next, Ariel and Daniel.

All the boys, Dan, John and Homer were a surprise.

One day, I got one of those, "Congratulations, you have won an all-expense paid trip to . . . "phone calls. I thought I would have some fun with this one. The more I listened to the guy the more legit this company sounded.

He said, "We know you are skeptical. We don't mind people calling around to check us out, here is our call back number. Use code 'INC' when you call back to get routed to the right department.

At first I, didn't know who to call, then I remembered I had a friend that was a good travel agent. I related the call to her.

She said, "Well, you lucky shit. It was my first day, doing cold calls to try to get some clients. I get a call back from these guys and I landed them. They are the biggest client in the office. I get three-quarters of my salary from them. I would not call myself rich, but I am not driving a 'Ford Pinto' or eating 'Raman Noddle Soup' anymore either."

"You must be on their September trip." Leon could hear keys tapping away. "Oh, my! Sorry Leon, I can't give trip details out; they want to surprise you."

When I called them back, I asked about the one-way itinerary, they said, "We have found it is cheaper to buy one way trips. Your exact return date is unknown."

My family was getting extremely excited. There was to be a large stretch limo to take us to the airport.

People crowded the gate, it turned out the whole flight was first class.

There was a glint in the eyes of the flight crew and pilots; when it came to snacks and drinks we were not permitted to ask, we ate what was given to us.

Unbeknownst to us, the food and drinks we were given had different effects to each person. They were made into the people the flight crew wanted them to be, most effected the genitals. They were however, bound by the theme for the flight.

Difficult male passengers got chickpeas. All of us started acting differently. The flight crew were true sadists about who got what food.

Then the transition was made.

Each one of these flights had a theme, this theme was incest. Since Mom had the largest incest family she became the queen-incest-whore.

Every guy had a fourteen inch or greater cock that was as thick as a coke can. The guys had permanent hard-ons.

Those who got the chickpeas were made to be compliant; they were given collars and cock sacks.

I looked over to Flo, who was having problems walking, and said, "What happened to you?"

Flo said, "It is fucking obvious, isn't it? My tits grew more than three cup sizes, my clit looks more like a pencil than a clit, and my pussy lips and clit are super-sensitive."

My brothers and I still didn't understand until we walked through the double doors. There were my four sisters tied down, spread eagled and mom in a collar on all fours.

A voice from some speakers said, "Welcome to paradise gentleman. Our theme for this flight is 'Incest'. Your Mom is the 'Incest Whore'. Her job is to instruct, encourage and prepare every brother on the flight to fuck their sister into the ground.

Your job is to skull fuck your mother while your younger brother is making her juices run down her legs like 'Niagara Falls'. You then take your little sister and claim her, then return the favor for your brother."

Being the oldest of my clan, I was blessed with a sixteen-inch cock. I intended to bury every inch deep into Amy. Mom tried to deep throat me, but this new girth was causing problems.

Amy was screaming with what was going on between her legs, but her brother knew better than let her orgasm.

Finally, I got my turn. I lined my cock up, slid it in until I felt her hymen. Then I rammed through it eliciting a terrorized scream from sister.

"Shove that monster cock into that whore of a sister you have," screamed Mom.

"Fuck her so hard your cum lifts her off the bed."

I realized whatever happened to the guys made us have long term multiple orgasmic fucks. Nice long deep strokes. When Amy was ready to pass out, I made one final push and stuck my thumb up her ass.

Jet after jet came out, for three minutes. I was totally hard again in one minute, but my fuck was over, now. I moved over and started working on Daniel's sweet, thick pussy lips.

Mom was gagging on my brother when she saw the doors had opened again and a long line formed for Mom to suck cock.

Every one of the virgins had 'CUNT' written on their forehead with indelible ink. They were to be treated harsher than the others.

The building was massive, there were countless unmarked doors; there were two corridors one could walk down, the only marked door was 'ORGY ROOM'. It was so large it had door for both corridors.

After each virgin was finished she had to report to this room and then seek out other doors. They had to embrace what was behind that door. If you found a room you liked, you had to try five other rooms before going back.

The 'ORGY ROOM' was full of 'clean' people.

Now, Amy was being double-stuffed while cleaning out a double load from a big titted whore, even bigger than Flo.

Flo of course, was being tit-fucked. Meanwhile, a woman reached down and started to finger-fuck Flo. The friction on Flo's now enflamed clit was making Flo a mad woman.

While in the 'ORGY ROOM' a man informed Flo and Amy, "You will be taking so many loads tonight, your baby may be one of ten to fifteen men.

Leon is a first class stud, your Mom is a first-class pain slut. When she has that need, which is often, Leon is quick to quench that need.

"You two have had enough loads put into you, just be good little whores and let it drip down your leg. Go pick out some unnamed doors and see what lies ahead for you tonight. I hope you find some favorites."

Each girl went out separate doors and just wandered around before picking a room. Flo was shocked at the first room she picked, a BDSM room; as soon as she stepped in five quick strokes found her tits.

Her first scream caused by two clover clamps biting into Flo's pussy folds was stifled by the ball gag and the locking of a tight dog collar.

"Oh, look at the dirty little whore who likes to show off her tits. I am going to have so much fun with you, I can't wait to hear you scream. Wait until I tighten up those clamps and add weights to them.

You are far too fair skinned, I like my whores with some color on them."

Two mighty slaps resounded on each cheek; Flo used her tongue to see if she still had all her teeth.

Flo was dragged to another room by her leash, a flogger raining down strikes on her ass liberally. When she entered the room, she saw her brother, Leon there with three other brothers. She also saw three other whores with their hands tied behind their back and to the back wall of a bamboo hut. She soon found herself likewise tied.

The Mistress announced, "Now that we all are whores, this is my little game. Above your head is a long horizontal bamboo cane.

"All of you are now being fitted with my specialized nipple clamps, the chain on the clamps will be connected to a long rope that goes over the aforementioned cane rod.

"The rope will be attached to five-gallon buckets with a hose to fill up your bucket full of water. I am afraid the flow rate is on the slow side, it with take some time to fill up your bucket. I am told that a gallon of water weighs eight and a third pounds.

"You are tied to a wall; your tits will take the brunt of the abuse. You can watch your brother fuck the sluts next to you, of course, their brothers will be pounding away at you.

"All males have been programed to have nice slow speed, medium speed, quick or super quick fucks. I want you to get as many loads into you as possible so I will command them to super quick fuck you.

"It is in your interest to remain standing, if you fall I will be forced to lash you with one of my floggers. Perhaps I will use my beloved bull whip. The clit strikes produce a yummy scream. The last one standing will be rewarded, the others not so much."

Quickly, all the tits looked like torpedoes, all the brothers were munching away at their sister's pussies to get all the girls nice and wet. Mistress forbade the use of gags, she wanted to hear every scream of orgasm and torture.

Soon, all the orgasms started, jet after jet filled the wombs. As the brothers rotated through their fucks, puddles of cum formed on the floor only to be replaced by an endless stream. Cocks were the only thing keeping the women up.

At the two-gallon mark, the first skank fell, her tits stretched and a crop came down hard on them. Mistress came over and tightened the clamps one notch. This elicited the effect Mistress was looking for.

"My dear, there are several more notches on that clamp . . . we are just starting."

When the woman fell, her knees came down on a pile of rock salt, it ground into her knees and legs as she tried to get up. When she got back up, the strain on her tits lessened, but her knees burned.

Flo always liked the size of her tits, seeing her tits at this size made her cream her already sodden cunt.

She was disappointed at the size of the cocks entering her, they seemed small compared to her brothers. Her family must be the 'Elite Family', we got the biggest of everything than anyone else. That meant Flo's tits would stretch the most.

At the four-gallon mark, Flo was standing tall. Those who were screwing her were getting desperate, their sisters would not last much longer. They couldn't let Flo win, each slammed into her at an exhausting rate.

All three of Flo's competitors had their heads between their tits and were gasping for breath. All three passed out, spilling most of the water.

As the water overflowed from Flo's bucket she was released of her bonds. Flo looked down at the two sluts beside her, their asses were a deep red. The now water-soaked rock salt was like brine coating the open wounds.

Mistress was making starburst patterns on the first that fell with her bull whip.

Flo was told to go to other rooms, she will be summoned when Mistress was ready to reward her.

Ariel was downtrodden when the first two doors she opened were janitor's closets, the third however, was filled with four women, two with strap-ons. Now a slave to the four women, she was collared and leashed. The woman who sat on Ariel's face, pulled the leash tight.

"Stick that pathetic little tongue of yours deep into my pussy, you lesbian want to be slut."

Ariel's nipples were now being over-stimulated, two of the women were sucking and biting her large melons.

Ariel knew this bitch would not settle for one orgasm. Ariel had other ideas; she was an expert gymnast. She was so strong and limber that all her brothers practiced their wrestling moves on her. She could avoid any attempt of a takedown.

"Tongue fuck me whore, poke it in nice and hard. Stick a finger in their bitch."

Ariel did a back flip, transitioning to a scissor leg lock around 'The Bitch's' neck. 'The Bitch' fell on her back, gasping for breath, she was pinned under the weight of Ariel. Ariel took her collar and leash off and placed it on 'The Bitch'.

Soon Ariel was closing the top part of the stocks over 'The Bitch's' neck and wrists. 'The Bitch's' fate was sealed as soon as Ariel put the peg into the stocks, effectively locking it. Ariel started fisting her, 'The Bitch' was now convulsing with orgasms.

She pointed to another woman, then the corner, the woman grabbed the cane. The three women rotated the punishment. Nowhere on 'The Bitches' ass, tits, pussy, or clit was spared. This was payback. Ariel never saw so many people who delighted in the punishment of another.

In appreciation, Ariel was royally double-stuffed while she feasted on the other cunt.

Mistress was thinking evil thoughts about the reward for Flo.

"Oh, of course, just what a good pain slut needs. Now where did I put that . . ." she walked away in search of the required item.

Flo and Leon were summoned. Flo's other brothers had been summoned somewhere else on the island to learn how to become a dominate; they would perfect their skills at home.

Flo's mistress prepared Flo for her reward.

Mistress slammed her favorite cat in a vicious series of strikes along Flo's ass.

"Feel the whip slut, become one with it." Flo was screaming so loud it caused Leon much concern. Flo went over the edge, she only felt pleasure as the strikes continued. Her whole countenance changed, Leon was relieved.

It was then the Mistress activated the electrodes, four massive orgasms were forced, each more powerful than the one before.

Flo collapsed, she would not wake up for several hours, even then her arms and legs will be to weak to work. Leon carried her to bed, tucked her in, and gave her a kiss on her forehead. He would care for her until she was herself again, rest was needed.

Amy opened a door only to be yanked in, soon her vision was gone when the blindfold went on. Two brutes coated her body with an olive oil spray so she glistened. Two fingers were sliding in her pussy until it sparkled with her wetness.

Amy was placed in a long single-file line of unfortunates. The crowd noise was so loud she couldn't figure out what was going on.

Every so often a crop whistled across her ass as she was pulled out of line. She was being held back.

Amy could hear money changing hands, it was apparent that for five dollars you could 'Grope a Whore'. There seemed to be a lot of interest in her.

"Oh, my God, I am at a slave auction block."

She was pulled out of line to attract the more refined gentlemen who had deep pockets.

To think you could own a person for as little as ten dollars was unfathomable. She shivered at the thought about the 'No Sale' whores.

Most of the guys wearing cock sacks did not even make it to the auction block, they were put in the 'No Sale' cells straight away.

Now Amy was center stage, the blindfold was taken off, the sight of Amy's dazzling blue eyes would raise her value on the block. Her skin sparkled as the lights bounced off the olive oil spray. Amy was manhandled to the front of the stage and her handlers kicked her legs wide, she was on inspection.

By now, most of the room had emptied; the owners of the ten dollar whores left with pockets emptied. If Amy could see through the lights, she would have seen about ten very refined gentlemen sitting quietly smoking their pipes and cigars. They were 'The Lords'; they always waited until the end to see 'The Cream of the Crop' for the auction.

Today, they would be surprised. Amy was a last second addition to the auction; she was not in the catalogue.

The auctioneer bellowed, "Ladies and Lords, for tonight's final entry we have a last-minute addition. We have a member of the 'Elite Family', she is not a common whore. Look at those dazzling eyes, her fine skin tone, she knows her place in the world."

The mention the 'Elite Family' perked many an ear in the audience.

"1,000 pounds sterling," screamed a British man

"1,500 dollars US," screamed another.

"2,000 dollars US," screamed another.

"2,000 pounds sterling," the Brit screamed.

There was a silence in the bidding . . . "2,000 pounds going once, going twice."

"50,000 dollars US," a new bidder yelled.

It was a new record by some 15,000 dollars.

The Lord bought a diamond studded collar and a golden leash before he settled with the auctioneer.

It was a long limo ride home. Amy's new home was a large Victorian manor house, replete with servants.

The Lady of the house turned as she saw her husband, "A diamond necklace my dear? What warrants this? I saw only whores in the catalog."

The Lord said, "My dear, she was a late addition. A 'Family Elite- incest' no less. I paid 50,000 for her. That will quiet the bitches. They can't compete with this one."

The Lady exclaimed, "Quite right, for a 'Family Elite', I would have cut your balls off for a penny less.

What is your name girl, how old are you?"

Amy tried to curtsy, "Milady, how should I address someone such as yourself, I do not wish to offend?"

Here status was based on what you owned, not who you knew. The Lady had been very low on the status ladder. She was often snubbed and spat upon by the stuck-up bitches. Now the tables had turned, she had an 'Elite', they never go on the open market.

"You can address me in that manner until I notify you otherwise."

Amy said, "Milady, my name is Amy, but you can choose a better name if you wish. I am eighteen-years-old."

The Lady explained, "Amy, your life is not your own anymore, others will make your decisions for you. If you are good you can live your life in 'The lap of Luxury', or as some have found out, you can be a stiff-necked rebel and find yourself chained in a darkened room, eating dog kibble, as a lowly servant rubs salt into your whip welts to stop infection."

"Milady, my only wish is to please you and Milord in the way you wish to educate me, so I can be of service to you to the best of my abilities."

The Lady turned to leave the room leaving Amy standing alone in the center of the room.

"Why are you standing there girl?"

"Milady I can't leave before you dismiss me, it would be a great offence."

The Lady said, "Off you go Amy, have the maid show you to your quarters, the 'Garden Room', I should think. Draw a bath and clean all of that mess off you. Get some sleep, dinner is at 7:00 PM sharp."

Amy let out a gasp as she entered the 'Garden Room'; on the palatial estate, there were many gardens. This was a corner room that had a large window over the southern garden and on the east, there were French doors leading onto a balcony overlooking the east garden.

The room had a four-poster bed and an en suite bathroom. It was one of the most coveted rooms in the house. At sunrise, the room turned a fireball red, in the afternoon a harvest yellow and a neutral color at night.

The Lady confided, "Oh, my love, it appears that Amy will need to teach me how to be a Lady of the Manor, more than me teaching her whatever we want her to be."

The Lord said, "My dear, have you given any thought to that yet? She wants us to teach her how we want her to be. May I suggest you take your lady's maid with you and go get her some clothes and other essentials for her tomorrow."

The next day 'Her Ladyship' called a friend to find out where the expert stylist and makeup artist was that she went to. She explained the situation about Amy, appointments were made for 1:00 PM for all three.

As the bags started piling up, the women started to have a good bonding time. The lady's maid was just two years older than Amy so they became close friends. Amy would need someone to talk to during bad times.

During lunch Amy decided to take the initiative to help 'Her Ladyship'. "Milady, may I speak freely?"

"Yes, my dear, what do you have on your mind?"

12