Transmogrification Ch. 06

Story Info
Date night!
3.5k words
4.83
4.1k
5
0

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Transmogrification Ch 06

Since being transformed into a woman by the Anne Hathaway look-alike witch, this would be the first "date" I would go on. As crossdresser Geremy, I attended a friend's costume party where I was confronted and changed by the witch. Since then I was Roxanne. Promoted at the company, I was now in debt to "thank" the number of men who made it so. I am coming to understand the glass ceiling that women are trying so hard to break through.

Mr. Yoshi Hitachi was the board member who ultimately permitted my rise in position. He was the next in line to thank after showing my gratitude to Mr. Cash the CFO and Devon the Pres. I had never met with Mr. Hitachi and the others that I talked with knew very little about him. His LinkedIn and Wiki profile gave me a bit more info. From his picture, he looked quite handsome and distinguished with slight greying hair. Even with the obligation to demonstrate my appreciation, I found myself getting increasingly more infatuated with him.

I was informed that a car would be sent and to be ready by 7. I took the Friday afternoon off to prep at the spa starting with a massage and a soak before make-up, hair and nails (both fingers and toes). I guess the one thing that I was thankful for was the witch ensured my body remained hairless.

I got home around 4:30. I poured myself a glass of Chard and laid out my attire for the evening. I was anxious and excited about the evening. After stripping down, I realized how much I was looking forward to tonight. My pussy was dripping. "Fuck! I shouldn't but I need to."

I slouched back in a chair after grabbing "Dirk" my eight inch vibrating dildo. I turned it on and touched it against my clit. Immediately, I spasmed as I came. More juice spilled out.

I rubbed Dirk's fat knob along my lips. My slit parted as more and more of Dirk entered inside me. He was on setting five. By the time he was fully inside me, Dirk was on ten! "Oh fuck! I can feel you in my belly! Oh gawd! I'm going to C...C...C...U...Mmmm...!"

A gush of girl cum spewed from my hole and soaked into the carpet. Dirk was still inside me vibrating madly as I came and came and came. It took a lot of effort to turn him off. First because I became so spastic it was difficult and second because he felt so good inside me. Reluctantly, I pulled him from my hole. I stood up and stepped onto the huge wet area on the carpet. "Yeck!" Good thing it was only the area carpet and I could deal with it later.

I padded over to the bathroom and wiped myself clean. I checked the time. I hadn't realized how much time I lost enjoying myself. "Shit! It's fucking quarter to six! I need to get ready."

I started with my panties. Red satin and lace. They rode low on my hips and were tight in the crotch. Due to Mandy's distractions at the lingerie shop, I didn't realize how tight. The seam dug in between my lips and gave me a full camel toe. The matching long line bra was a bit more difficult with its six hook/eye closure. I had to do it up in the front and then spin it around. I pulled the skinny straps over my shoulders and adjusted my boobs in the lacy, demi cups. The cups were cut on a slant pointing downward towards my sternum. I used my hands to cup my boobs and created a nice deep cleavage.

The garter belt was next. I thought of fishing the straps beneath my panties but it looked like shit so I laid them over. During the week, I had picked up some sheer stockings with a black seam running up the backs. Although my shoes were closed toes, my stockings were reinforced with Cuban heels and toes.

Sliding the silky stockings up my legs gave me a tingle between my thighs. I attached the six-inch lacy welts to each of the garter clips. After making sure the each of the eight thick straps were straight, I slipped on the black wrap dress Mr. Hitachi bought for me. It was secured by a single tie on my left hip. I slipped my feet into my new Jimmy Choo 4.7 inch stiletto heels. I stood in front of the mirror. The red Anouks looked fantastic on my feet.

Of course I had tried on the dress before today but not a full dress rehearsal. Where the front of the dress crossed was pretty low and showed a lot of cleavage. My bra would peek out if I weren't careful or if I bent over some. The hem was about mid-thigh. The skirt front only wrapped around part ways so when I stepped forward, my legs popped through and my stocking welts would show.

I put on the drop Mikimoto pearl earrings and the 20-inch pearl necklace Mr. Hitachi had given me. All the pearls were perfectly matched. I daubed on some Dior perfume in strategic locations: on the sides of my neck, my wrists, and a bit on my panties. They were already damp.

"Ding-Dong!" My doorbell rang.

"Hello?"

"Good evening, Miss. Roxanne. Your ride to meet Mr. Hitachi is here." Said the voice from the other side of the intercom.

"I'll be right there." It wasn't cold out but I grabbed a light shoulder wrap just in case. I walked out from the building and greeted the driver. "Hello. I'm Roxanne."

"Good evening again, Miss. Roxanne. I am Satoshi. Mr. Hitachi will be waiting." Satoshi held the back door to the limo open for me. "Please help yourself to a refreshment if you like."

I slid my backside in on the soft leather seats and swivelled my legs in together. As careful as I was, the split of my dress opened up enough to show a lot of my stocking tops. To Satoshi's credit, he made no change in his facial expressions. Just simply shut the door.

In the back was a freshly open bottle of cold Champagne. I needed to calm my nerves a bit and poured myself a glass full. I drank about half of the flute in one go. It was delicious.

Traffic was great and we arrived at Mr. Hitachi's hotel in a short time. The young looking doorman opened my door. I stepped out with one leg knowing how much I'd be showing him. Unlike Satoshi, I watched the doorman's jaw drop slightly. He held his hand out and helped me from the limo.

"Thank you, Satoshi." I said as I lifted my ass off the seat.

"You are most welcome, Miss. Roxanne." Was the answer. "Enjoy your evening."

As I entered the lobby, I was greeted by the Concierge. "Good evening, Miss. Roxanne. I am Maxine. Please follow me."

I followed the young lady into a very exclusive looking area of the restaurant. The round table was pulled out slightly so I could slide onto the horseshoe bench couch. I was about to take my seat when from behind, I heard a gorgeous, well-toned voice. "Good evening, Roxanne."

I turned towards the voice. My mouth gaped slightly. Yoshi Hitachi's on-line pictures did absolutely no justice to the in-person man. The handsome, well-dressed, well-mannered gentleman in a grey silk suit stood over six feet; taller than me even in my heels. His shiny black hair had just a touch of distinguished grey. The hand he held out looked strong. He gave me a European kiss on both cheeks. "Nice to meet you finally Mr. Hitachi."

"Please take a seat. And call me Yoshi." My heart melted as he smiled. "All my friends do."

I placed my bum on the dark leather bench and shifted over. Even with the slippery leather, my dress dragged and opened up my slit enough to show my stocking tops and garter clips. Yoshi gave me a slight nod of approval and a curt "M". Rather than cover up, I left my exposure for his enjoyment. After all, that was why I was here.

Yoshi took his seat beside me. He took the liberty of ordering for both of us. As we enjoyed the meal; each course with a matched wine, we freely conversed with each other. For some reason, I became very handsy and touched his arm, his hand or his lap whenever he said something amusing or interesting or for any reason. For his part, the only thing Yoshi did was to open the split of my dress to show more of my stockings, garters and some panty.

"Well Roxanne. I hope you enjoyed the meal." Yoshi later asked me. "The menu was specific to my request."

"I enjoyed it very much!" Maybe it was the drink. I placed my hand on his thigh and left it there. "Caviar. Fois. Truffles. Delicious. Thank you."

I moved my hand upwards and more to the inside of his thigh. My fingers found his shaft; my heart fluttered nervously. I looked at Yoshi who didn't seem to protest so I placed my palm atop of his meat. Even through his trousers, it felt nice.

"We should have our cognac in my suite." Suggested Yoshi.

Not waiting for me to reply, Yoshi rose from the bench. There was a nice sized tent in his pants which he showed no shame in displaying to me. I slide across, the skirt part of my dress was well above my bum. I sat at the very end and paused so he could more fully appreciate what I wore for him. I held my hand up for him to take and help me stand. As he assisted me up, my skirt fell back down... unfortunately.

We made our way to his room on the upper floors. The word "room" doesn't even come close to describing it. Indeed it was a massive suite. Bigger than my apartment. The large living room area was at least three times the size of mine.

"Roxanne, help me off with my shoes." Yoshi said.

It threw me a bit off balance but I quickly recovered after realizing being Japanese, there are no outside shoes allowed in the room. I knelt in front of him and helped him off with his shoes. I placed his slippers in front of him to put on. Unfortunately that meant I had to remove my heels, but at least I could finally show off the reinforced heels and toes. There were no slippers for me to wear so I just followed Yoshi in my stocking feet.

"Help me with my jacket." Was Yoshi's next ask.

I unbuttoned the front and helped him remove the top. He wore a very nice white silk shirt with French cuffs. I could tell the cuff links were silver and gold with beautiful pearls. They match his tie clip.

He moved to the en suite bar and poured a couple of snifters. He motioned where I should sit and handed me a glass as he sat beside me to my left. I crossed my right leg over making sure the front opening of my dress fell open. I looked into Yoshi's deep, dark eyes and raised my glass. "Kampai!"

"Kampai!" Yoshi echoed and took a gulp.

I also took a deep, nervous gulp. The strength of the drink caught me off guard and when I failed to stifle a cough, Yoshi gave me a slight laugh and put his strong arm around me. I nestled my head into his chest. My hand fell to his lap. His hand fell upon my right boob and played with my hard nipple. I undid my sash and allowed my dress to be pulled aside. Yoshi's hand freely played with my titties.

I rubbed his inner thigh. His cock had firmed up nicely and was still growing bigger and harder. I needed to see it. I pulled down his zipper and opened up his pants. He wore black silk boxers beneath. I had to push his pants down to free his cock through the front hole of his boxers. Yoshi's cock was beautifully uncut. It looked to be the same size as Devon's.

I lowered my head until his tip was mere millimeters away. As I licked my lips, my tongue brushed against his pee hole. I opened my mouth and surrounded his knob with my lips. I lapped his bulb and noted how delicious he tasted. I backed off a bit and took more of him in my mouth. His girth seemed to still be growing. I wanted more and more. All of it.

I placed my drink on the side table, slipped my dress off and knelt in front of Yoshi between his knees. I helped him off with his pants and underwear. My gawd! My mouth was watering. He had some curly, black pubic hair that was trimmed but beneath, his ball sack was hairless.

I put my mouth back around his cock. I was wrong. Even sitting, Yoshi's cock was bigger and thicker than Devon's. I had to stretch my mouth open wide to take him in. I had to force my head down to take him down my throat and still had a few inches to go.

With sheer determination, I repositioned my body and pushed him deeper until my nose was buried in his curly pubes. Yohsi held the back of my head with his big hand and thrusted his hips upward. He was down my gullet so deep, I couldn't even gag.

He held me there for a long while. My head was spinning. I was so close to passing out from the lack of oxygen but just before, he released his hold. He extracted himself leaving me panting and gasping for air. Still a bit dizzy, Yoshi picked me up in his arms and carried me to his bedroom. He threw me on the bed. I watched with lust as his removed the rest of his clothes.

It was obvious that Yoshi took care of himself. His torso was lean and strong. And his cock! His cock was massive. Definitely bigger than Devon's. I wasn't even sure it would fit in me.

Yoshi ripped off my panties then lifted and spread my legs. Without using his hands, he positioned his tip against my dripping hole. He gently pushed his knob into me. He spread my cunt open more and more. He was halfway in and I could feel it inside me. He backed off a bit and then shoved the rest of his cock inside me. I came instantly. "Aeiiiii! Fuck! Yes! Oh fuck! Yes!"

Yoshi started to slam himself into me. He was in so deep that his cock caused my belly to bulge when he shoved himself into me. I was a spastic ragdoll with no control of my body. My limbs and head flopped uncontrolled as I came again and again and again. It was the most intense multi-orgasms I had ever experienced. Each one bigger and harder.

Yoshi's thrusts became hard and determined. His eyes closed. My pussy seemed to sense his was close and clamped on to his fat shaft. Suddenly, he grunted. "Oo...i...!"

I wrapped my legs around his trunk as the hard, hot spray from his firehose filled my belly. I could feel each eruption as he shot lava inside of me. I could hear myself spew gibberish coming from my mouth.

Apparently, Yoshi wasn't done. He slowly extracted himself from my quivering pussy. I seemed to have an orgasm with each inch he pulled out. I suddenly found my face against the mattress; my bum in the air. Yoshi's strong hands pushed my bum open. There was something hard, hot and wet against my asshole. Slowly, my hole spread wider and wider as Yoshi entered me. It hurt but it hurt good!

He slowly pushed in. My core was shaking and quaking more and more with each inch entering. Finally and maybe unfortunately, his pelvis pressed against my butt cheeks. He pulled back a bit then pushed in with authority. I felt it in my belly. He pulled back more; almost halfway then shoved it in hard. I felt it in my throat.

Yoshi's stroking became much a much more consistent cadence. Even with my bra on, my G-boobs flopped about. I was pushing my ass back into him matching his push. Gawd! He was in deep! I wished he was even bigger!

I had come a couple of time when suddenly he pulled completely out. I begged for it. "No, Yoshi! Please! Please put it back in! I need it! Fuck me with that huge cock! Fuck me harder!"

Yoshi flipped me onto my back. He raised my legs by the ankles; his beautiful, angry cock was framed by my spread thighs. Yoshi pushed my legs over my head and held them there. He shifted slightly and then plunged his massive weapon back into my asshole. I screamed. "Oh fuck! Yes! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! I'm C...U...M...M...I...N...G...!"

Yoshi laid my calves on his shoulders and pushed forward until my knees squished my tits. His hands held my wrists above my head to brace himself as he repeatedly slammed his cock deep inside me!

"Oh gawd! I'm cumming again!" I screamed. "Oooo......!"

I think I blacked out from too much sexual sense overload. I knew my eyes were open but all I saw were weird shapes and paisley colours. Other than the feeling of my ass being reamed, my body had shut down.

I don't know how else Yoshi used my body. When I came too, every fuckable hole I had felt stretched and sore; very sore. My hair, face, body and legs all have cum coating them. My pussy and ass leaked out cum. My mouth tasted of stale cock and cum. As more of my senses returned, I noticed I was in the same bedroom Yoshi had ravished me. I smiled and hoped I was good enough to satisfy all his needs. Sore as I was, I would gladly let him do it to me all again right now if he wanted. It seems that I had fallen hard for Yoshi.

As I tried to rise off the bed, every muscle and joint screamed in protest. Yoshi had ripped off my panties last night. My bra was nowhere to be found. I still had my garters attached to my stockings but they were shredded and laddered.

I stripped off the rest of my destroyed attire and hopped into the ensuite shower. Under the hot spray of water, I relaxed some as I thought about last night. Fuck! Even after being so hard fucked, my pussy still wanted attention.

I fingered my clit with one hand and stuck two fingers inside my cunt with the other. I came quickly and hard. "Oooooh...!"

I dried off and returned to the bedroom. There was a new outfit that I had not noticed before. Yoshi must have brought it in while I showered. I smiled at his thoughtfulness.

The bra and panties were very pretty and fit perfectly. There were some new nude coloured hold ups I slid on my legs. The dress was a pretty white knit dress. The hem was much more respectable than the black wrap dress of last evening. Of course there were no shoes but only slippers to wear in the suite.

I walked out from the room and tried to find Yoshi only to find an older woman. She was pretty but plainly dressed. I figured she was maybe in her late forties. "Ohayo gozaimasu!"

"Hello." I replied slightly confused.

"I am Naoko." The woman said. "Yoshi has already left. Please sit and enjoy breakfast. It is a traditional Japanese meal. I hope you will enjoy it. Satoshi can drive you home any time you wish."

The meal was delicious. Soup, a piece of fish (Black Cod I think), pickles and rice. "Thank you Naoko. I enjoyed it very much but now I think I need to leave for home."

There was a different pair of shoe for me to put on; not the stilettos I wore before. Naoko handed me a package. "These are your clothes and beautiful shoes from last night. I am sorry I could not replace your torn stockings, bra and panties. Satoshi is waiting for you in front of the hotel."

I took the beautifully wrapped package and thanked Naoko again before I made my way out the hotel. In deed Satoshi was waiting for me. He held the door open and allowed me to slide in. Quickly he returned to the driver seat and sped away.

"If I can be so bold to ask how was your evening, Miss Roxanne?" Satoshi asked.

"It was wonderful. It was a wonderful evening with Yoshi... Mr. Hitachi. I hope we came meet again and often." I related. I wanted to say what a wonderful lover Yoshi was but thought I'd better not rat to the help. A few moments later I asked. "Naoko seemed very nice. Does Mr. Hitachi always bring his driver and maid with him?"

There was a slight pregnant pause before Satoshi spoke. "I am Mr. Hitachi's son. Naoko is his wife."