Transparent Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god Aunt Christine," I cried out as I gripped the edge of the hot tub tightly as my back arched.

"Oh my god I'm cumming," I cried out as I closed my eyes and began to tremble uncontrollably.

"Mmmmmmmmm," was all I could hear from my mother's sister as she sucked on my toes with such passion and intensity.

My hips continued to buck as her toes slid in and out of me. I never wanted this feeling to end but I knew it would soon. After several moments, my body began to grow limp as I gasped to catch my breath. My grip on the edge of the spa loosened as I now used my arms to keep from falling off of the seat. My eyes slowly opened to see my aunt still worshiping my foot. Her tongue slid up and down my arch and then under my toes until she slipped my big toe back into her mouth to give it one last suck.

"That was delicious," my aunt said as she flashed a wicked grin and glanced over to the side of the spa.

She let my foot go and it felt good to put it back under the hot water. I glanced over in the direction that my aunt did and I froze. Immediately I sunk down under the water until my breasts were submerged. I looked over at my aunt in complete shock and horror.

"Brittany, I would like you to meet my girlfriend Stephani. Steph dear, this is my niece Brittany," my aunt said as she stood up in the hot tub. I watched as she reached out for Stephani who stood up and let her robe fall to the floor.

My god she was beautiful. The light was dim but I could see she was gorgeous. She had what looked like sandy blond hair. What caught my attention were her feet. She had those perfect lady feet. If I had to guess they were that perfect size of seven and a half. I could see she had long slender toes and the nail polish glistened in the dim light. She walked to the edge of the spa and took my aunt by the hand and stepped into the water. She had those breasts that I always wished that I had, the kind with upturned nipples. Before I knew what happened, they sat down on each side of me.

"You didn't tell me she was this cute," Steph said as she sat to my right and pressed up against me.

My aunt handed me a glass of Champaign as well as Stephani. I quickly drank the entire goblet and set the glass down on the edge of the tub. I looked into Steph's eyes and saw they were this incredible shade of green. There was something mesmerizing about them, almost as though they possessed me.

"I told you she was beautiful," my aunt said as she sat down again next to me with a glass of Champaign.

The feelings I felt at this moment were unreal. I had two beautiful women sitting with me in a hot tub and they were pressing their soft flesh against mine. This was a feeling that I never experienced with a guy, which only strengthened my desire to only be with women.

"I hope you don't mind Brit," my aunt said as she finished her Champaign and set the goblet down next to mine. "We were looking for someone else to have fun with and Merry Christmas, you were under my tree."

I smiled at her as I gazed into her eyes. She caressed my arm under the water until her hand found mine. She interlocked her fingers between mine which helped me relax.

"It's not too often you can come across another woman that likes women, especially their feet," my aunt said as she reached across and placed her hand on Stephani's face.

"I mean look at her Brit, isn't she beautiful." I glanced over at Steph who was gazing across into my aunt's eyes. As I sat there I watched as they both leaned across the front of me until their lips came together. It was beautiful in the dim light as they shared a soft sensual tender kiss before their mouth's opened and their tongues began to caress each other's.

They paused for a moment before they both turned to face me. "And now we are three," my aunt said as they both leaned into me and placed their lips upon mine.

Suddenly I was overcome with desire. My mouth instinctively opened and my tongue not only tasted my aunts, but Stephani's as well. This was the most erotic sensation I had ever experienced as we shared a triple kiss. I couldn't get enough as I kissed back feverishly while they both began to caress my thighs under the water. Their fingers inched ever so close to my pussy and I wanted them both to slip their fingers into me and make me cum. Suddenly, it all stopped.

As I sat in the corner of the hot tub I watched them both move back a bit. Just then, they both lifted a foot above the water until their feet were right in front of their faces. The look of lust was evident in their eyes as my aunt took Steph's foot in her hand and Steph did likewise. It was incredible as they each began to worship the other's foot.

I moved my hand to my breasts, which were still below the water line. I began to caress myself as I watched these two vixens worship each other's feet. I pinched my nipple and then began to pull on it before slipping my hand down to my pussy. The sight of my aunt hungrily devouring her girlfriend's foot was intoxicating. Suddenly my aunt paused and moaned loudly. Looking over at Steph, she was sucking wildly on my aunt's big toe. Just then, my aunt reached out and pulled me over next to her.

My aunt lifted her girlfriend's foot to my face and without any hesitation I began to lick her high arch. Her foot was incredibly soft as my lips and tongue touched every part of her foot that I could reach. My aunt turned Steph's foot slightly until her beautiful toes were directly in front of my lips. As I opened my mouth and placed my lips around Steph's toe, my aunt spread her legs under the water and placed one of her legs over my own leg.

I hungrily sucked on Stephani's toes. I held her foot in my hand as my aunt let go, worshiping every inch of her soft sensual flesh with my lips and tongue. My other hand now rested on my aunt's thigh. As I sucked on Steph's toes, I brazenly slid my hand up my aunt's thigh, inching my way toward her pussy. I felt something as I realized that it was Steph's other foot.

"Oh My God," I thought to myself. "Steph is giving her a toe job."

As I sucked harder on her toes, I slid my hand over Steph's other foot until my fingers met her toes which were buried my aunt's pussy. I could feel my aunt's cunt and her gasps and cries of pleasure told me she enjoyed what was happening. I moved my thumb to the top of her pussy and began to caress her clit. My aunt gasped loudly as her back arched. I pressed down firmly on her love button, causing her to begin to cum. As my aunt gasped from pleasure her breasts would rise up above the water and then go back under. I could see her breath in the cold air as she gasped and cried out.

"God, I'm cumming...so...hard," my aunt cried out as I pressed harder and harder on her clit as Stephani pumped her toes in and out of her.

I let Steph's foot go and leaned into my aunt. I pressed my face against hers and as she continued to cum we stared into each other's eyes. Instinctively our lips pressed together, our mouth's opened, and our tongues connected in a soul searching kiss. The feeling of my aunt as she was cumming was incredible. The breath that she exhaled was warm and sweet and the way she trembled was a feeling that I would never forget. Reaching up, I grasped her face with both of my hands and kissed her even harder as I lifted my leg over Steph's leg and straddled my aunt. We kissed with such passion what would melt the polar ice. Just then, I felt something between my legs.

It was Steph's other foot. As she rubbed the top of her foot and toes against my cunt I pushed down against her to heighten my pleasure. The feeling was incredible as the butterflies in my stomach were soon to be released. I realized that my aunt was no longer cumming but I was. Suddenly my aunt pushed my hands from her face before reaching up to cup mine. This time she kissed me passionately on the mouth as my knees grew weak.

My knees nearly buckled when my aunt reached down and pushed a finger into my pussy as Stephani continued to use her foot on me. My aunt pushed her tongue farther and farther into my mouth like no other person ever had. As I steadied myself with my hands against the sides of the hot tub, I began to cum again, this time much harder.

"That's it baby, cum for me," my aunt whispered before kissing me hard on the mouth once again.

Gasps and cries of pleasure escaped my mouth like never before as I came so hard I almost passed out. Looking back over my shoulder I gazed longingly into Stephani's eyes as my shuddering climax neared its end. Turning my attention back to my aunt we once again kissed as she slowly pulled her finger out of my pussy. I collapsed on top of her and the feeling of her arms wrapped around me gave me a feeling of warmth and love I had been so desperately searching for. Stephani removed her foot and met us in the corner of the hot tub as she too wrapped her arms around us and together we all hugged.

We just sat there for several moments before my aunt stood up, pulling me and Stephani to our feet. She stepped out of the spa first and wrapped a towel around herself. As I climbed out she handed me a towel and then Stephani. We all had nipples that could cut glass as the chill of the winter air made them incredibly hard. Even though I was frozen, there was something incredibly erotic about the chill in the air that warmed my soul.

We proceeded into the bedroom as we followed my aunt. We stopped at the foot of the bed and my Aunt dropped her towel. Before I knew what happened I felt my towel being yanked from my body by Stephani. Looking back at Stephani, she too was naked.

As I turned back to my aunt, I was met with her mouth on mine. Our lips parted and our tongues met, caressing each other with fervor and passion. She wrapped her arms around me and pulled me close, smashing her breasts into mine. And then, I felt something odd yet completely titillating. Stephani was on all fours, licking my foot from my ankle to my toes.

I could instantly feel my juices begin to run down my inner thighs. I never wanted this evening to end. Suddenly I felt my aunt turning me until the back of my legs pressed against the edge of the bed. As I turned, Stephani removed her mouth from my foot and stood up.

"I think we need to get to know your niece a little bit better," Stephani said as she pushed me back until I fell onto the bed.

Simultaneously, my Aunt and Stephani each took one of my feet into their hands. As I sat on the bed I leaned back onto my elbows as they lifted my legs higher. Just then, they lifted my legs a little higher and brought my toes to their lips. I gasped loudly as my aunt began to suck wildly on my toes as Stephani licked the inside of my foot up to my ankle. I watched my breasts rise and fall from my heavy gasps, noticing how hard my nipples were. Looking down farther I could see the effects this was having on me as my pussy was swollen, wet, and glistening.

It felt absolutely incredible watching these two beautiful women worshiping my feet. Gazing down my leg at Stephani, she just gazed back into my eyes as she began to snake her tongue between my toes as she caressed my calf. My aunt began to lick the bottom of my foot at the base of my toes, sending a shiver down my spine from the overwhelming sensations. They shared a couple of seductive glances back and forth before they turned to each other and kissed each other hard on the mouth. Without saying a word, they both stood up and pulled my legs apart, bending them at the knees and placed my feet on the edge of the bed.

Slowly my aunt sank to her knees between my legs. "Oh my god," I thought as my aunt's face was now before my steaming pussy. Even though I knew I liked girls, I had never really been with one before, not like this any way. I watched as my aunt smiled at me and wrapped her arms under my legs and around my thighs. I couldn't believe that this was finally going to happen. I was about to get my pussy licked for the first time in my life and it was by my own aunt. Just then, I collapsed onto my back and moaned as my aunt placed her lips on my inner thigh and began to kiss me.

My eyes opened and Stephani was kneeling next to me looking down at me. I gasped over and over as my aunt's lips inched closer and closer to my cunt. Reaching out I took Stephani by the hand as it was comforting to have her near me as my pussy was about to get licked for the first time. That comfort however changed in a hurry as Stephani quickly swung her other leg over me until her pussy was directly in front of my face. She reached down and grabbed my other hand and held it as she slowly lowered her beautifully shaved pussy closer and closer to my mouth. I could smell her musky scent as her lips were swollen and protruded much farther than mine. Here I was, in a position that I only ever dreamed about. Just then, I cried out as my aunt's tongue touched my pussy. Without any hesitation, I lifted my head slightly until my lips and tongue touched Stephani's sticky wet opening.

Immediately I felt my body begin to quiver. Without any thought what so ever I began to lick Stephani's dripping pussy. She tasted just how I imagined a woman's pussy would taste like. It was sweet but slightly salty. Over and over I licked her slit from top to bottom until I lifted my head a little farther until I plastered my mouth on her cunt and pushed my tongue in as far as I could.

Stephani squeezed my hands signaling that what I was doing to her felt good. My own hips began to undulate as I suddenly began to cum. Every nerve in my body was on fire and I was experiencing feelings I never knew existed. Stephani let my hands go and leaned down. As I reached up to wrap my arms around her thighs, she lowered herself and began to lick my pussy with my aunt.

I moaned out loudly, only to have my cries of pleasure muffled from Stephani's pussy which was now pushed down firmly on my mouth. My hips went from undulating to downright bucking as two wonderful loving tongues made beautiful love to me. I began to cum for a second time as Stephani began to flutter her tongue against my clit as my aunt now inserted a finger into me. I licked Stephani's pussy as her hips began to rock and grind. She began to rub her pussy back and forth against my face. The warm feeling of her pussy juice became smeared all over my face. I slid my hands up her golden thighs until my hands rested on her ass. When I squeezed her beautiful ass cheeks, she leaned up and cried out.

"Oh God I'm cumming," Stephani cried out as she gripped the comforter until her knuckles turned white.

I felt her cum as her pussy flooded my face and mouth with her sweet nectar. I pressed my face harder against her, feeling her hardening clit against my lips. The taste of her cum was incredible as it was sweet, salty, and musky. I began to feel the sensations of another orgasm as my aunt was now pumping two fingers in and out of my gaping hole. Just then, I exploded when my aunt began to lightly flutter her tongue against my sphincter.

I grabbed Stephani's thighs and held on tightly as my body began to tremble and shake uncontrollably. My hips were bucking like I was riding a bronco and I felt like I was on the verge of passing out. The feel of Stephani quivering and trembling on my face as I climaxed was surreal. The room was filled with moans and cries of pleasure as we all pleasured each other. After what seemed like an eternity of climaxing, my orgasm subsided.

Stephani lifted her leg and pulled her pussy away from my mouth as she now knelt behind me. Looking up into her eyes I realized just how beautiful she was. She was a slender woman who was incredibly beautiful. Her eyes were mesmerizing as she stared down into my eyes. Her breasts were perfectly proportioned to her frame and her nipples just begged to be sucked. As I grew lost in her gaze, I was suddenly pulled by my legs until my ass was at the very edge of the bed.

Looking down at my aunt she released her grip as her arms were wrapped around my thighs. She had this look in her eyes, a look that I had never seen before. She was panting heavily as she slowly stood up, taking my ankles into her hands. Before I knew what was happening, she lifted my ankles up and handed them to Stephani.

Stephani positioned herself so she was kneeling over my head. Her glistening pussy was now just inches overhead as she pulled my legs all the way up. It was incredible as she put my two feet together and pulled them to her face. Looking down at me she flashed this wicked grin as she opened her mouth and licked her beautiful lips. In one motion, she pulled my foot closer to her face and began to suck on both of my big toes at the same time.

Oh my god it felt incredible as I reached up and touched another woman's breasts for the very first time. I squeezed her breasts as she sucked on my toes, causing me to moan loudly. I let my fingers slide across her magnificently soft mounds until I touched her nipples. As I squeezed her buds, she sucked even harder on my toes. Just then, she squeezed my ankles firmly and yanked my feet apart until she had her arms out as far as they could go.

Glancing down at my aunt, I watched her reach out and place her hands on me just above my bush. She had this evil wicked grin on her face as she slowly slid her hands up my abdomen until the tips of her fingers touched the bottom of my breasts. My breathing grew heavier as she lightly traced her fingers around the outer edge of my breasts. I could feel my nipples stiffen and I became covered in goose bumps as she ran only her beautifully painted finger nails over my breasts. My breathing grew heavier as she lightly scraped the outer edge of my areola. Never in my life did I want something so bad but all I wanted my aunt to do right now was to touch my nipples. She continued to scrape my areolas until her nails reached the base of my nipples. I watched her use her fingers with such skill and precision as she scraped me harder and harder, yet never touching my nipples.

"Go on Christine, she is ready," Stephani said in a low husky voice as she continued to hold my legs open wide.

"I know she is," my aunt said as she scraped my areolas harder and harder. "That's why I am taking my time."

My aunt continued to torture me. I could feel a drop of my pussy juice trickle down my taint until it reached my ass hole, causing me to shiver.

"Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh," I cried out as my aunt ever so slowly began to scrape her nails up the length of my nipples.

"Oh god yes Christine, look how long you made her nipples, Stephani said as she watched what was happening.

"I know," my aunt said as she repeatedly scraped them over and over, causing them to stiffen and grow to a length that I never knew was possible. "I'm just waiting for her to beg me."

"Uggggggg..." was all that I could say as my aunt scraped my nipples over and over. "Please," was all I could muster as I gasped and arched my back from the titillating pleasure.

"Please what," my aunt said as she began to flick my nipples with her nails. "I want to hear what my little niece wants me to do. I want to hear how naughty you can be," she said as she continued to use the edges of her nails against my engorged buds.

"Please pull on them," I cried out as my pussy juice was flowing freely out of my cunt and down onto the bed.

"Ohhhhh, like this?" my aunt said as she used her thumbs and fingers to gently squeeze them, causing jolts of electricity to race through my body.

"Or like this?" she said as she began to pull and twist them, almost as though she was ripping them from my chest.

"Oh Aunty," I screamed from the searing pain and the intense pleasure I was receiving.

"She likes it rough," Stephani said as she looked down into my eyes with a sultry gaze.