Transport Ship Arrowhead Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Birran seemed thinner. Her red hair was cut shorter, ending at her shoulders. She also seemed weary and tired. Her solid yellow eyes lit up when she saw Vas and Barret.

"What a pretty robe!" she gushed at Vas.

Vas smiled. "It was a gift from my sister."

"Come on," Barret said, smiling. "Let's get you settled."

They led Larik'Ni deeper into the Arrowhead, towards the crew compartment. "Your new ship is lovely," Larik'Ni said. "I wish I had seen the old one from the inside, but alas, that was not to be." Barret had told her the story of the previous Arrowhead's demise during his last visit. Humans became attached to inanimate objects, and the pain he showed for the loss of his ship had moved her.

"This one is a lot roomier," Vas said.

"We're still getting to know her," Barret added. "But so far, she's doing well."

They got to the guest quarters, which was across the corridor from the quarters Vas and Barret shared. "Just leave your trunk here. You can unpack when we actually take off," Barret said.

"Why are you here so early?" Vas asked after Larik'Ni came back out from the guest room.

Larik'Ni answered by launching herself into Vas's arms, hungrily capturing the Muldaxian woman's mouth with her own.

Vas broke the kiss long enough to say, "I haven't brushed my teeth."

"I do not care," Larik'Ni replied before attacking Vas again, and probing her mouth with her tongue.

After a few minutes of intense kissing, Larik'Ni broke away and flung herself at Barret, pressing herself tightly against him. She had her hand on the back of Barret's head, holding him close to her while their tongues danced and dueled. Larik'Ni could feel his cock stirring, and started rubbing herself against him.

Vas had untied and opened her robe, and was fondling one of her breasts. "Let's take this to our quarters," she suggested.

Larik'Ni broke away from Barret and was breathing heavily. She caressed his cheek. "I miss the beard. It made you look more Birran." Then she looked over at Vas and addressed what she'd just said. "I had planned on making love to you both individually before we played together."

"Larik'Ni," James said, "you're going to be frustrated all day if we don't take care of you."

"Plans can change, sweetie," Vas added. "Besides, we'll have ten whole days for you to have one-on-one time with us." She slid her robe off, revealing herself to her lovers. "You want this, and so do we."

Larik'Ni looked to Barret, who had pulled off his shirt. Her breathing sped up, as did her heartbeat. She could feel the dampness between her legs. She wanted this. She needed this.

"Is there time?" she asked in an unsure voice.

"Computer," Vas said, "time?"

"0640 hours ship time. 0440 hours local."

"When do you have to get to work?" Vas asked, her voice thick with desire.

"0900 is when I normally get in," Larik'Ni replied. She had at least four hours. Her clit was throbbing, and her nipples were almost painfully hard. Her uncertainty was gone, replaced by more primal urges. A lascivious grin crossed her lips. "I have plenty of time for you both to ravish me."

The trio proceeded into the captain's quarters. Barret dropped his pants and undershorts, leaving Larik'Ni as the only one still clothed.

She gazed appreciatively at the nude forms of her lovers; at Vas's smooth, hairless purple skin, and her erect green nipples. She drank in Barret's muscular body, and the light brown hair adorning his chest, belly, and groin. She especially appreciated the slightly curved cock standing at attention between his legs.

"Larik'Ni," Barret said, "I think you're overdressed."

"Or are you waiting for us to strip you?" Vas inquired with a smirk.

Larik'Ni looked down at her clothes; a tight fitting white tunic and pants, with a long coat over them. Birrans almost always wore skintight clothing, and Larik'Ni was no different.

Larik'Ni shrugged her coat off and let it pool at her feet. Then she unzipped her tunic, letting it fall open and reveal her breasts. She cupped her outer breasts and pinched her nipples.

Barret got impatient, and approached her. He pushed the garment off her shoulders. Larik'Ni tried to kiss him, but he held her back. "Not yet, h'vint," he said, using a term of endearment in Larik'Ni's native language. "Not until you're naked and on that bed."

Larik'Ni smiled. "Your pronunciation was almost perfect." She sauntered over to the bed and sat down to pull her shoes off. "And this bed is huge. I would wager we could all sleep in it comfortably."

Vas got on her knees in front of her Birran lover. "What was that word?" she asked. She reached for the waistband of Larik'Ni's pants and started to pulled them down.

Larik'Ni lifted her ass, letting Vas remove the last of her clothes. "It means 'precious one' in Lor'Jog."

"I need to learn your language," Vas said. Larik'Ni backed up onto the bed and lay back. Vas climbed between her legs, her face eye level with Larik'Ni's pussy.

Her mound was adorned with a triangle of curly red pubic hair, the apex of which was pointing up at Larik'Ni's navel. The hair on her labia was damp with her arousal. "I will be happy to teach you some phrases," Larik'Ni said, "but for right now, I can think of better uses for your tongue."

Vas happily complied, gently spreading Larik'Ni's lips and licking her slit all the way up to her dark blue clit. Larik'Ni almost jumped when Vas's warm tongue swabbed her sensitive nub.

"Vas," she groaned. "Oh, my dear Vas..."

The last time they were together, Vas was coming out of mind control, and had never been with a woman before. Now, she had much more experience, and was more confident.

Barret joined them on the bed, sitting next to Vas's hips. He started rubbing her ass cheek, encouraging her to open her legs.

Vas looked up at her mate. "I think Larik'Ni needs your attention more than I do right now. Besides, I want to concentrate on her pussy without distractions."

"Fair enough." Barret settled in beside Larik'Ni, and gently kissed her. "I've missed you."

"I have missed you both so much, James." Larik'Ni nudged Barret's head down towards her chest. He happily complied, licking the nipple of her center breast while tweaking those of her outer ones.

Larik'Ni gave herself over to the pleasure her lovers were showering upon her. Nothing existed except Vas's mouth on her clit, and Barret's fingers and teeth on her nipples. Barret pinched and pulled on her breasts, while Vas sucked and nibbled her clit.

Ecstasy was steadily building up in her. Larik'Ni could feel her body beginning to tense up as a massive orgasm rose within her.

"Yes," she almost gasped. "Yes!" Larik'Ni's body started to quake as her climax tore through her. Vas held on tight, trying to keep her lover's pussy from escaping her mouth.

Barret, meanwhile, released Larik'Ni's center breast so as to not bite the nipple too hard. He kept his grip on her outer ones, squeezing those mounds of flesh and enjoying how her hard nipples felt poking into the palms of his hands.

Larik'Ni continued to quiver and spasm, the waves of euphoria washing through her as her lovers continued to stimulate her. Her body hit its peak, then started to, slowly, come down.

Her trembling lessened, her breathing slowed, and she came back to herself. The last of Larik'Ni's orgasm left her as she let out a long sigh. She gave Barret a dreamy look. Then she glanced down at Vas, whose face was glistening with Larik'Ni's own juices.

"That was wonderful," she said. "You were right, James, I would have been frustrated all day had we not done this." She looked down at Barret's rigid cock, the head glistening with pre-cum. "Now we must make sure that you and Vas are not frustrated."

"Well," Barret said thoughtfully, "I figured I could fuck you while you ate Vas out."

"That's a terrific idea!" Vas said as she shifted on the bed. She slid in beside Larik'Ni and opened her legs. Vas's dark green slit was sopping wet.

Larik'Ni smiled, licked her lips, and got between Vas's legs. She had her face even with Vas's quim, and her ass in the air. She snaked her tongue out and eagerly lapped at Vas's slit, savoring her tangy juices.

Barret had come up behind Larik'Ni and started rubbing the head of his cock along her folds before sliding himself to the hilt in her velvety warmth. She let out a long groan as she was entered.

"I have not had a cock in me since last we made love," she said in a breathy voice. "And you, dear Vas, are the first woman I have been with since we first met."

"Why?" Vas asked, clearly confused.

"I will explain later, after we are all sated." With that, Larik'Ni went for it, attacking Vas's pussy with her tongue, licking the length of her slit, always lingering on her swollen nub before drifting back down to her opening.

All the while, Barret was slowly pumping into Larik'Ni, relishing the feeling of her tight cunt enveloping his cock. He was more than a little surprised that he was up for this. Normally, after one of his headaches, Barret would be unable to do much, let alone take part in a threesome. Maybe this was a sign that he was recovering faster. Truth be told, he didn't care. He was going to give his ladies the best fucking he could.

Barret went slow, partially to build up a rhythm, and partially so he didn't cum too soon. He wanted Larik'Ni to feel good, and he still wanted to fuck Vas.

Larik'Ni wasn't having it. "You know how I like to be fucked, lover," she told him. "I do not care if it is quick. We have more than just today. We have time to really please each other."

"Fuck her good and hard, baby," Vas said.

Barret did just that, picking up the pace and slamming into her.

"Yes!" Larik'Ni screamed. "Just like that!" Then she buried her face in Vas's pussy, poking her tongue into Vas's opening, then gently moving the hood of her clit out of the way so she could flick it with her tongue.

Vas felt jolts of pleasure shooting from where Larik'Ni's tongue touched her clit. She could hear and feel Larik'Ni's moans as she uttered her pleasure into Vas's pussy, and she could hear her mate's grunts, and the sound of his hips slapping against Larik'Ni's ass. The aural stimulation, along with the magic of Larik'Ni's tongue, was pushing her over the edge.

Vas cried out. Her skin changed color and her body started to convulse as her climax flooded through her. Vas grabbed the back of Larik'Ni's head, holding her steady.

Larik'Ni, meanwhile, was reaching her own breaking point. She felt herself tensing up around Barret's cock as it plunged into her. It was all she could do to keep running her tongue over Vas's throbbing clit.

Finally, Larik'Ni's climax hit, her body stiffening and relaxing as she came, making it even more difficult to keep her mouth on Vas's sex.

Vas cried out as her orgasm finally tapered off, and she nudged Larik'Ni's head away from her still sensitive nub. Vas sat up and shifted positions so she could rest Larik'Ni's head on her lap.

Barret kept up his pace, thrusting into Larik'Ni's inner heat, enjoying how she felt around his cock, and the noises she made as she continued to cum. She let out a loud groan and collapsed, finally spent. Barret withdrew from her. Vas was gently stroking Larik'Ni's hair.

"You okay?" Vas asked her.

"Y-yes," she panted. "I need to rest and catch my breath." She reached for Vas, and ran her fingers through her lover's dark black hair. "I want to watch you two make love now."

"I think we can do that," Barret said.

Larik'Ni rolled off to the side, giving Vas room to lie back down and spread her legs. Barret knelt between her legs, sliding his cock easily into her slick depths.

Larik'Ni settled in and started to kiss Vas; gently at first, but with increasing passion and need. She slid her hand down Vas's taut belly, to her mound, then to her clit. She started to massage that little bump as Barret repeatedly slammed himself into Vas's ravenous cunt.

Larik'Ni kissed her way down to Vas's breasts, and started to lick an erect green nipple. Vas let out a whimper when Larik'Ni took that nub between her teeth.

Barret felt those first stirrings of climax. "I'm getting close," he warned Vas.

"Me... too..." she stammered. Then her skin went to lavender again, and her back arched. Vas grabbed hold of Larik'Ni, who melted into the purple woman's embrace. She kissed Vas's breasts, then gently bit them.

Barret sped up. The tingling sensation in his cock became overpowering as he got closer to his zenith. "Vas..." he growled.

She was too lost in her own pleasure to respond. All she could feel was Larik'Ni in her arms, and Barret jackhammering into her pussy. She heard him let out a feral roar, then felt his cock swell within her.

"James!" she cried out when his orgasm made her cum harder. She released Larik'Ni when her arms thrashed around for something for her hands to grab onto.

The Birran woman sat up and watched in awe as her lovers' passions reached their culminations. Eventually, Barret slowed, then stopped, and Vas stilled, her skin returning to its normal pigmentation.

Barret shakily withdrew himself from Vas's well fucked pussy. A dribble of white semen ran out at the same time.

"Larik'Ni," Vas said, panting heavily, "James left a big mess in me. Would you help me clean it out?"

Larik'Ni didn't hesitate. She quickly buried her face between Vas's legs and eagerly lapped up the mixture of Vas's cum and Barret's, hungrily drinking it down. Larik'Ni had longed to taste Barret's seed, and now she could, albeit mixed with Vas's own nectar.

Vas writhed under Larik'Ni's attentions, feeling one last climax starting to build. She looked over at Barret, her silver eyes clouded with lust. "I love you," she whimpered.

Barret came to her, kissed her, and said, "I love you, too."

Vas tensed up one final time as a mild orgasm rocked her. It was over quickly, but that was fine. Vas was exhausted. She looked down at Larik'Ni, who was licking her lips.

She joined Vas and Barret in an embrace. "I love you both," she said. "I love you so much. I have felt incomplete without you here."

"Oh, sweetie," Vas said, holding the other woman tightly. "We're here now."

Barret kissed Larik'Ni's head. He'd known for a while how he felt about this woman, and was worried about Vas's reaction. As it turned out, she felt the same way.

"I speak for both of us when I say, we love you, too, h'vint," Barret said.

----

Larik'Ni was happy. She had Vas snuggled into her right side, with the Muldaxian woman's head resting on Larik'Ni's chest, above her breast. Barret was on her left with his arm draped over her stomach. She was well fucked, and felt very loved. Larik'Ni was more than content.

She sighed happily, making Vas look up. "You okay?"

Larik'Ni smiled down at Vas. "Oh yes, my love, I am very okay."

"So," Vas began, "why have you been celibate for so long?"

Larik'Ni sighed. "I am in a unique position of authority," she said. "I must be careful not to appear that I am using that position to coerce others, or that I am using sex to gain favors." She was quiet for a moment. "Also, I find it difficult to approach new people and engage with them."

"Wait," Vas said, "you were fine when you met me."

"That is because you were part of James, and I have been in love with him since he rescued me when my family were killed."

Barret held Larik'Ni close. "But I didn't rescue you. I was just one of dozens who showed up to answer your clan ship's distress signal."

"You showed me kindness, James," Larik'Ni said. "That kindness helped pull me from my despair. Do you remember the advice you gave me when I told you I had nowhere to go because I was clan-less?"

"I told you that, as long as there are stars above you, you can always find your place."

Larik'Ni gave Barret a long kiss. "That advice saved me, my love. It brought me here, where I made a home. And it is here that you returned to me." She turned to Vas and gave her an equally long kiss. "He brought you with him, and I am glad he did. I fell in love with you as I grew to know you."

Vas snuggled into Larik'Ni. "We love you, too."

"We really do," Barret agreed.

Larik'Ni settled back into the embrace of her lovers. "Because I am clan-less, I will never be able to marry, but I can have consorts. I have been tempted to ask you both to join with me in that way. That is, however, a discussion for another time.

"As I was saying," she continued, "before becoming governor, I did find a way of having my needs met. However, since my election, I have had to stop. Sex work may be legal here, but it is frowned upon by the majority of the population."

"Why is that?" Barret asked.

"We are in a minority," Larik'Ni said. "Most species do not mate for recreational purposes. As far as I know, it is only Birrans, Korulam who have their sex drives intact, Muldaxians, humans, Delor, and Rullyde."

Barret growled at the mention of the species who invaded Earth three centuries ago and tried to conquer humanity. Larik'Ni ignored this and continued.

"Those who only mate for reproduction tend to look down on species who have intercourse for pleasure. Having the governor frequent a comfort house, what you would call a brothel, would be scandalous. Corruption is acceptable here, but scandal is not."

Vas held Larik'Ni tighter. "I'm sorry. I was celibate for three years when I was on Dorrin. I know it's difficult when partnered sex is off the table."

"There is no reason to be sorry, my love. I am happy that I am here with you now. I still have my contacts at the comfort house if you and James wish to visit. I can let them know you are coming." She got a wry grin on her face. "Or that you will be cumming."

Larik'Ni's mood turned from playful to irritated. "I wish I did not have to face the council today. I would prefer to depart for Nova City immediately."

"Why's that?" Barret asked.

"That, James, is a long story."

Vas sat up. "We have time."

"Very well..." Larik'Ni spent the next twenty minutes telling Barret and Vas about the political pissing contests that made up council meetings, and her fears of So'Rit trying to stage a coup while Larik'Ni was in Nova City.

"What's the power hierarchy like?" Vas asked.

"It is me, then the Haven Council. There is supposed to be a mayor for the city, but we have never had one in the six years that I have lived here."

Vas furrowed her brows. "Why would you need a mayor?"

"It was planned for there to be more than one city," Larik'Ni explained. "Originally, Haven was a Maylogi mining operation. This city, which still has no name, was built in the cavern the miners hollowed out, and constructed with some of the mined ore after it had been refined. It was not practical to live off site, because of the pulsar.

"The city continued to expand, and it remained in operation after the mining company went out of business. Apparently, harvesting ore from a planet orbiting a pulsar was much more expensive than the corporation thought.

"There has been little expansion in the over eight decades that the city has been inhabited. With only one city, the governor handles all head of state duties. The council is supposed to liaise with the citizens, but they do not. They never have. The new council, the one voted in after Jolek's ouster, could do more. If not for So'Rit."

"If he's one of Jolek's cronies, how is he still in power?" Barret asked.

Larik'Ni let out a weary sigh. "I do not know for certain, but I fear he bought his continued influence." She looked over at Barret. "I have no proof of this, of course, nor do I have any contingency plans to keep him from seizing power in my absence."