Transport Ship Arrowhead

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Besides, Barret had lost his bond mate only five short years ago. Vas was surprised to hear him speak so readily about her. There was a sadness in his voice, but it wasn't consuming. "Bonding was her idea," he said. "But then again, it usually is the woman who asks."

"What did her brother think?" Vas asked.

"Bor was all for it. Their parents on the other hand....." He scratched the back of his head nervously. "They came around, though. We had a few problems with people who thought she was polluting herself with alien seed, but we ignored them."

Suddenly, alarm klaxons sounded. "Warning," the ship's onboard computer announced. "Alien ship detected off starboard aft; it has a weapons lock. Shields raising."

Barret swung his chair to face forward. "Identify the ship," he ordered. Before the computer could respond, the Arrowhead was rocked by a pair of impacts. "Warning, faster than light corridor disrupted. Returning to sublight space."

The swirling white and blue panorama that had filled the view ports faded to reveal the blackness of space. "Computer, damage report. And who the hell is firing on us?!"

"Shields down to 81.3% No structural damage. Attacking vessels identified as Lorex class Verokk Imperium warships."

"Lorex class," Vas gasped. "Those are invasions ships!"

"Great," Barret muttered. "Computer, where are we?" He looked over at Vas who had strapped herself in. She was terrified.

"Current location in neutral space, 0.5 parsecs from Muldaxian system."

Another impact rocked the ship. "Warning, shields down to 77.2%"

A ship shaped like a jagged spear came into view. A chime from the communications system indicated an incoming message. "Attention, invader," a raspy voice said. "You are in violation of Verokk space. Surrender or be destroyed."

"Like hell I will," Barret snapped. "This is Captain Barret of the cargo transport Arrowhead," he said into the comm. "You've got a lot of balls attacking me in neutral space like this!"

Another blast rocked the ship. "Warning, shields down to 67%."

"That's it. We're getting out of here." Barret quickly fired off a salvo of plasma bursts at the Verokk ships set a course for as far away from their attackers as he could. As soon as they were clear Berret reestablished an FTL corridor. The Imperium vessels were right behind them.

"This is an SOS distress call from the Earth transport Arrowhead," Barret practically shouted into the comm. "I'm being pursued by three Verokk warships and they don't like me very much. A little help would be nice!"

Vas, meanwhile, was looking at Barret. "What now, James?"

"Hold on tight," was all he could say.

Vas reached for Barret's hand. "If we don't make it out of this, I..."

"So do I," he said. "But don't count us out yet." He targeted the lead ship. "I've got five nega torpedoes. Three loaded in the forward tube, and two in the aft. That should give those fuckers a bloody nose." The flip of a switch sent two cylinders from the Arrowhead's aft tube towards the lead Verokk ship. The resulting explosion knocked it and one other ship out of FTL. "Two down, one to go, and no torpedoes left in the aft tube."

"Attention, Verokk warship," a voice called over the comm. "You are pursuing a civilian vessel in neutral space in violation of interplanetary law. Stand down immediatley." Vas and Barret saw two saucer shaped Coalition patrol ships coming to their rescue. The Verokk ship immediately changed course.

"Attention, commander Arrowhead," a female voice said. "This is Admiral Serena Mendez of the Starship Mercury. You all right, over there?"

"Thanks to you, Admiral," Barret said, relieved. "We're a little turned around here and our shields have taken some hits; where's the nearest spaceport?"

"Epsis Major is about an hour's FTL flight from here. And there's a consulate there so you can file a grievance against our... friends. What were you doing in this neck of the woods anyway?"

"Giving a friend a ride home." Berret gave Vas's hand a squeeze. "Looks like I have a Muldaxian refugee. What are her options?"

"Have her talk to the consulate," Mendez replied. "We'll give you two an escort in case the Verokk come back. Mercury out."

The Epsis Major outpost was larger and much nicer than the Beta Romol station. Epsis Major was predominantly a water world; the outpost was basically a small artificial island floating on the equatorial ocean. There were plenty of private swimming holes, which gave Vas a chance to have a relaxing skinny dip after her ordeal. She was drying herself off when she saw Barret approaching. He was ogling her, so she spun around to give him a good look at her ass.

"You act like you've never seen me naked before," she said playfully before kissing him. "Everything go okay?"

"I guess," he said. "It'll take a few days to repair my shield generators, so I'm stuck here for a while"

"And Muldax Prime?" Her lip was starting to quiver.

"Sanctions and embargoes have been set up against the Imperium, and there's a Coalition strikeforce currently en route. They hope to have Muldax Prime liberated within the next six months."

Barret saw a tear run down Vas's cheek. He took her in his arms, not caring that she was still dripping wet from the pool. "I know, it's not much. But it's something. From what I was told, a lot of Commonwealth, Coalition, and civilian ships have been trying to get people off the planet for the last few days. They think that's why those ships stopped us."

"Where do I go now?" Vas wasn't even trying to hold the tears in.

"Well." Berret looked down at her. "You said the Dorrinites would love to have you back. I'd even be willing to drop you off if you want. Or.... "

"Or?"

"You could stay with me." Berret looked into her silver eyes. "I've gotten used to having company."

Vas didn't give him an answer right away, and he didn't ask for one. Her whole world had, quite literally, been thrown into chaos. She knew she loved Barret, and she was fairly sure he loved her. It would all come down to one question: Did Berret want her around because he loved her, or because he just wanted a friend with privileges. She made it her mission to find out.

They shared a nice dinner of genuine Muldaxian cuisine at the Epsis Grill. Then they retired to Vas's quarters. They wasted no time in ripping each other's clothes off and collapsing on the bed. Vas immediately went for Barret's cock and took it in her mouth. She sucked it deeply, then released it. Vas gave the underside a long, slow lick, then she circled her tongue around the head. She was licking and stroking him relentlessly, trying to coax an orgasm from him.

"Keep that up and I'll blow," he warned.

"We don't want that just yet, now do we?" She pushed him down on the bed and climbed over him. She positioned herself over his head, her dripping pussy just inches from his face. "What are you waiting for?"

Barret didn't need more of an invitation than that. He pulled her down on his mouth and impaled her with his tongue. "Oh yessssss," she groaned. "That's it, right there." She started grinding herself against Barret's face. He pushed her up enough so he could get his tongue on her swollen clit. This time when he sucked it into his mouth, he gently nibbled it. Vas almost fell forward. "You, bastard," she groaned. "You wait till now to do that?" Barret answered by nibbling more.

Vas reluctantly pulled herself away from Barret's face; she was having a hard time sitting up. Besides, she was more interested in Barret's orgasm than her own; curious about where he'd be willing to ejaculate. Vas laid down next to Barret and started to caress her clit. "Are you coming aboard or what?"

Barret climbed on top of her and eased his bulging cock into her waiting hole. He let out a long groan as he felt her tighten around him. Vas wrapped her legs around him and started rolling her hips. He started thrusting in time with her movements.

The faster Vas moved, the faster Barret had to move to keep up. "Vas," he groaned. "Slow down."

"Not on your life." She started moving faster yet. She felt her pussy start to pulse. "I'm about to go, James. Keep fucking me." No sooner did she say that than her skin lightened to lavender and she started to twitch. "Yeeeeeesssss," she screamed.

Vas's orgasm seemed to last an eternity. When she came down, she noticed Barret pumping faster and grunting with every thrust. He was close, so she tightened the grip she had on him. "Don't you dare pull out," she demanded. "I want you to cum in me!"

"Vas?"

"Cum in me, James," she panted. "Bond with me. Love me like I love you."

Barret gave the only answer he could. He released a torrent of cum that shot deep inside Vas's pussy. He growled like a wild animal with each surge. Finally spent, he collapsed on her. She let go of him and started stroking his hair. After a few minutes he propped himself up so he could look his lover in the eyes, and kissed her deeply.

"You are mine, as I am yours," Vas said.

"Where there were two, there is now one." And with that, the bonding was complete. "I take this means you're staying with me?"

Vas gave him a mock thoughtful look. "Hmmmm, I don't know. Do you love me?"

Barret smiled at her. "Very much."

"Then I'm staying with you."

When the Arrowhead left Epsis Major four days later, the revised crew roster listed Captain James Barret and First Mate Endira Vas. And they had a new mission; helping Muldaxian refugees get to safety. They were hoping that very soon they would be returning the people of Muldax Prime to their homes.

12