Transsexual Temptation

Story Info
Roger discovers his buddy is not quite like the other men.
1.6k words
4.33
92.8k
45
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
danielblue
danielblue
851 Followers

Roger had been working with Ben for about six months and had decided that he really was a cool guy. They shared the same sense of humour and had several interests in common so it was natural that they began to spend a lot of time together.

But the more Roger got to know Ben, the more worried he was about something. He was a little uncertain about his feelings for Ben. Sometimes he had an overwhelming urge to put his arms around Ben and hug him close. These strange feelings made him desperately unhappy as he certainly did not want to think of himself as being homosexual and it certainly wasn't something that he could discuss with his girl friend or any of his buddies.

Sometimes it seemed to Roger as if Ben was a woman in a man's body; he seemed to know instinctively when Roger was feeling down and needed cheering up. None of Roger's other male friends had ever shown such sensitivity, and yet to look at Ben was all male: big, burly and bearded. Never had Roger felt so comfortable around a guy before and once or twice he even let his guard down, showing emotion and vulnerability where he would not normally do so.

Roger's feelings for Ben grew stronger and stronger until he was beginning to think "Fuck it - I want to sleep with him. If that makes me a homo, well too bad."

The trouble was he had no idea how to go about seducing a guy. He simply hadn't a clue and hadn't even really thought through what he would do to Ben after giving him a big bear hug. And then one day his company arranged a seminar for staff in a distant city. Roger found himself sharing a room with Ben and he was determined that this would be his chance to make love to his buddy.

After supper that night they went into the bar and had a few drinks. When Ben excused himself to go for a pee Roger said he would join him. He was a little surprised when Ben went into one of the cubicles instead of joining him at the urinal.

'What's the matter?' Roger asked when Ben came out, 'Are you cock shy?'

Ben muttered something and washed his hands and then said that he was going back to the room. Roger was a little taken aback and apologised for what he had said but Ben still headed off to the room so Roger followed him.

'Look, I'm really sorry.' Roger said for the fifth time 'I had no idea you were so sensitive. It doesn't matter if you have a small cock,'

'You don't understand.' Ben blurted out. 'I'm not like the other guys.'

'Why? How?' Roger was confused, but he also saw a chance that he had to take. 'There's something I need to tell you...I'm crazy about you. I don't know what is happening to me. I've never wanted to have sex with a guy before, but I do now. And I don't care how small your cock is.'

'Really?' Ben's face lit up for a second and then clouded over once more. 'Roger, I have something to tell you too. You see, when I say I'm not like the other guys I really, really mean that.'

'Well how are you different?' Roger was very puzzled. 'Show me.'

Ben undid his fly button an unzipped his jeans. Roger waited with bated breath to see what the hell was so different. Now that he was finally resigned to having a homosexual encounter with Ben he felt enormously turned on and wanted desperately to see his cock. But what he saw blew his socks off.

Ben lowered his jeans revealing a pair of stocky, hairy thighs. And there, nestled in the centre of his being was not a cock and balls as Roger expected but a very hairy pussy with a very large clit. Roger was instantly hard; it was just the horniest thing he had ever seen and he wanted it so bad.

He went up to Ben and took him in his arms and nuzzled his bearded face. His lips sought out Ben's lips and soon they were kissing like all of life depended on it. Ben's fears of rejection totally melted away as he felt Roger's thick, hard cock pressing up against his thigh. Roger quickly freed his cock and a shiver of delight ran through Ben when he wrapped his hand around it and found that his fingers could not get all the way around the base. The skin on Roger's warm, silky smooth cock was very loose and Ben realized that he had an uncut man in his hand. It was the first time he had ever had the pleasure and the first time a guy had been so very into him.

Ben went down on his knees and gently tugged on Roger's fleshy cock with one hand and fondled his smooth balls with the other. His buddy really had the most beautiful set of genitals he had ever seen. The slippery cock head was a deep pink and looked absolutely delicious against the ivory skin of Roger's shaft and his jet black pubic hair. Ben opened his mouth and took that delicious cock onto his tongue. He swirled his tongue all over the ridge and head, collecting up the ripe, tangy sex juices of an uncut man as he did so. Ben's eyes were closed an he was totally in his element as he nursed on that eight inch wand of pleasure. His hands stroked Roger's strong thighs and tickled his plump balls. Roger looked down at Ben's handsome, bearded face and realized that this would probably be the craziest fuck of his life. There was so much he wanted to ask Ben, so much that he did not understand, but now was not the time.

Ben's mouth was like warm, wet silk wrapping itself around Roger's sensitive cock knob. The happy transsexual gurgled as his tongue gathered up the drops of precum that oozed out of Roger's horny cock. It was a cock that knew what it wanted; Roger pulled Ben to his feet while he himself went down on his knees. He buried his face in Ben's pussy and started to nibble at that amazingly huge clit. Ben went up on his toes; it was ecstasy but it was almost agony too. He was relieved when Roger went down a little and started licking and chewing on his fleshy pussy lips. Roger was groaning and moaning like crazy as he ate Ben out. He licked a finger and slid it into that beautiful pussy and knew that it was ready for him.

'I have to fuck you right now!' he growled as he got to his feet and slid all eight inches home.

Roger wrapped his arms around his buddy as he ground his hips, pumping his thick cock into Ben's sweet pussy hole. Ben's hands were moulded to Roger's solid ass and the horny couple was pressed, man to man, and hairy chest to hairy chest as they fucked. But it was not a very comfortable position and once the immediate urgency of Roger's hunger had abated a little he told Ben to get onto the bed.

He was surprised by how hairy Ben's thighs and ass were. Grabbing hold of those muscular mounds Roger now squeezed and massaged them before parting them and gazing down at Ben' hairy asshole and pussy. He felt ill with lust. Never before had he felt so turned on and before he knew what he was doing his face was buried in Ben's crack and he was eating out his asshole. Ben squirmed about underneath his buddy and knew that at last he had found a man who understood him. He treated him like the man he wanted to be while still pleasuring the woman that was left of him. One day he might go in and have the final operation to give him a cock, but what was the hurry when he had a man like Roger to love him just the way he was?

Roger's cock was now once more demanding urgent attention. Positioning himself over Ben's body he pressed down on his cock and slid it into the warmth of his slick pussy. Both men sighed with satisfaction as they shared a bit of male bonding like few men had ever done before. Roger knew he wouldn't last long; already each stroke he took felt like it would be the last. If he had the staying power he would have liked to slip his cock up Ben's chute as well, but that would have to wait for another day.

Roger warned Ben that he was close and ever the agreeable one Ben told him not to worry but to go ahead and get his rocks off. Just having that beautiful thick cock in his pussy had been reward enough for Ben. Roger was panting like crazy now as his cock grew ever more sensitive. Suddenly it went into seizure and his face and chest flushed beet red, and he scrunched up his eyelids as a voluminous amount of hot spunk shot out of him. It was the most earth shattering orgasm he had ever had and it completely drained him.

He lay down on Ben's back and wiggled his deflating, slippery cock inside his buddy's pussy and whispered in his ear.

'You're right, Ben...you're not like the other men. You're ten times better.'

Copyright 2006 Daniel Blue

danielblue
danielblue
851 Followers