Transvixen Tranny Rock Band Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His hands found her breasts and kneaded them through the satin brassiere cups. Her nipples hardened involuntary to his touch and he smiled. He kissed her harder and his fingers slid inside Wendy's bra and tweaked her engorged nipples; he freed her breasts from the cups and lowered his face to her milky white globes and licked them and then suckled her nipples.

If he had been rough or violent as Wendy had expected she probably wouldn't have reacted as she did but regardless of her revulsion, her body responded to the stimuli.

She couldn't help but sigh as Theo gently manipulated her bosom and sucked and licked her tender nipples.

"I think she likes it Bro," Chris chuckled.

He was getting hard watching his brother paw at the beautiful businesswoman but he was patient and knew his turn would come next.

Meanwhile in the band's performers lounge, Transvixen were celebrating another successful concert.

"You were fucking great again darling," Phil Benson kissed Panti on the lips and squeezed her bum.

Now that he had pronounced their relationship on Chelmsford FM there was no need for them to hide their affection.

"Where's Wendy? Why isn't she here to celebrate?" Michelle asked.

"I'll go get her. She'll be fucking late for her own funeral," Panti said exasperated.

She slipped out of Phil's embrace and almost skipped down the dark corridor; she was still on a high from the concert.

She got to Wendy's office and rattled the doorknob but it wouldn't turn.

"That's strange," she said to herself when suddenly the door opened and she was yanked inside.

Wendy was quite promiscuous and although she wasn't delighted to be forced into having sex she was definitely not a 'Lay back and think of England' kind of girl. Theo was quite accomplished and when he kissed her she reciprocated. His ministrations to her breasts had aroused her and his hard cock pressing against her belly felt quite erotic.

As soon as Wendy responded to his kisses Theo lowered a hand between her legs which she obligingly opened for him and he found her whispy nylon panties already moist. He rubbed the diaphanous nylon against her mound and Wendy pushed down; she wanted his fingers to explore deeper.

Theo obliged and pushed a finger inside her outer lips and rubbed the gossamer fabric against her labia and then found her clitoris in its hooded shroud. Wendy moaned into his mouth and ground herself against his hand.

Chris had pulled Panti into the office and had his hand firmly clasped across her mouth to keep her quite. She was about to scream when she saw Theo molesting her mother and her eyes widened with terror.

"Watch," Chris whispered in her ear as he held her close to him.

Panti was mesmerised by the wanton display of her mother. It was obvious that Wendy was being held against her will but she was giving herself freely to the greasy thug who held her in his grasp.

Theo broke the kiss briefly and Wendy moaned.

"Oh god! You fucker! You made me so hot!"

She scrambled at the waistband of his jeans and with Theo's assistance they fell to his feet. He was not wearing underwear and his huge phallus stood erect and angry.

Wendy reached down and stroked it and kissed him again and rubbed her minge against his fingers.

Panti couldn't believe her mother could be such a slut but incredibly she too was becoming aroused. Chris sensed her breathing quicken and he smiled. He pressed his own erection into her buttocks and Panti pressed back against him.

Panti still had her stage outfit on; a blue sequined sheath dress that barely covered her crotch, sheer pantyhose, and blue satin panties to match her dress and black high heels. Her dress had ridden up as Chris pulled her back against him and she could feel Chris' penis pushing into her buttocks.

Theo pushed Wendy down on the desk so that she was bent over, heels apart. He pulled the gusset of her panties to one side and plunged his large cock deep inside her cunt in one thrust.

"Oh god yes! Fuck me!" Wendy cried.

She wriggled her buttocks and Theo grabbed her hips and began to fuck her with long hard strokes; his crotch banged against her buttocks making a thwok, thwok, thwok, sound as he pounded himself in and out of her.

Chris and Panti were behind her and Theo and Wendy had no idea her daughter was watching her. She was too engrossed in being fucked at the moment to care about anything else.

Chris waved his knife under Panti's chin then pointed to Wendy and Theo and then put the knife back under her chin. Panti understood and nodded consent. She could hardly do anything else.

Chris took his hand away from Panti's mouth and spun her around and kissed her. At first Panti resisted but she was already aroused herself and soon capitulated. Chris was close to coming watching his brother fuck the attractive business woman in the sexy lingerie and was in a rush to consummate his desire.

He guided Panti's hand down to his flies and made her unzip him and free his erection. She squeezed it felt his precum drip from the glans and she used it to masturbate him. She was hoping she could make him come that way but no such luck.

Chris led her over to the small couch in the corner, away from Wendy and Theo but they could still see Theo fucking Wendy, bent over the table; her big white arse quivering as he hammered that huge cock in and out of her.

Wendy had a hand between her legs and was stroking her own clitty as Theo fucked her. Theo had reached around and was squeezing and tweaking her nipples and Wendy was frantic with lust.

Chris threw Panti onto the couch head first so that her buttocks were up in the air. He used the knife to cut open the crotch of her knickers and then tore open her pantyhose and plunged his aching cock deep in her anus.

Lucky for Panti she had pre-lubricated in anticipation of having sex with Phil later that evening and the lubricant combined with Chris' precum allowed him to enter her tight sphincter and slide deep inside her without any discomfort.

In fact Panti yelped with pleasure as Chris' glans found that special place inside her. Her own penis was so hard it was pushing against her gaff and it hurt. She reached inside her pantyhose and ripped away her gaff and freed her penis.

As Chris began to fuck her she stroked herself in time with his strokes. She too was close to coming.

Michelle had followed Panti down the passageway at a distance and when she saw Panti snatched inside the office she abruptly stopped and then crept up to the door. The glass panel in the door had a fitted venetian blind that was closed but a couple of the slats were bent so she could just peek inside.

She saw Theo and recognised him. He was molesting Wendy while Chris held Panti with his hand covering her mouth to prevent her from screaming; making her watch her mother.

Michelle raced back to the performers lounge and snatched up the phone and called Tony. Tony was expecting her call because they were going on a date after the show.

"Fucking what!" Tony screamed into the phone when Michelle told him what was happening.

"You and those mook musicians stay where you are. I'm on my way with help," Tony ordered.

He was sitting in the back seat of his limo which was one of the few cars in Chelmsford to be fitted with a mobile phone at that time. Tony started punching numbers into the phone and snarled at his driver.

"Fast as you can Mikey; we got trouble to take care of."

Theo slowed down his strokes; he was close to coming and he was enjoying the feeling of this bitch's tight wet twat around his cock. Wendy sensed it and she slowed down too but ground and wriggled her buttocks against him to increase their pleasure.

Chris was watching them while fucking Panti. He had her held down on the couch but her head was turned side on so she too could watch Wendy and Theo fuck. They were both close to coming so Chris too slowed down his thrusting and Panti obliged him by wriggling her buttocks. She wanted that part of him pressed against her prostate when he plunged into her.

The Balzono brothers tried to hold back their orgasms but the intensity of the pleasure was just too much.

Theo felt his orgasm approaching and he gripped Wendy's hips and fucked her viciously.

"Oh! Oh! Oh!" she screamed and orgasmed.

Theo actually felt her cunt quiver and grip his cock as it pulsed and ejaculated deep inside her. Wendy pushed back and ground her buttocks and Theo pulled her close and jammed his cock in her as far as it would go.

Chris and Panti emulated Theo and Wendy and he gripped Panti's buttocks and exploded inside her; his hot semen scalding her anus. Panti loved the feel of his spend deep inside her and the girth of his cock expanding to full tumescence as he came. She pushed back hard so his glans pressed on that special place as it secreted his seed and she furiously wanked her own cock and spent her issue on the couch.

Wendy and Panti were so overcome with lust and ecstasy that neither of them heard the door burst open. Chris and Theo were enjoying their last ever orgasms when the door exploded inwards.

Both of them just had time to turn their heads and then their lights went out forever.

Wendy and Panti heard a Phut! Phut! sound and their lovers fell away from them.

Wendy and Panti both screamed as they both suddenly found themselves with blankets thrown over their heads, being led out of the office.

Once outside they struggled and eventually pulled the blankets away from their faces and were amazed to see Michelle and Tony. They tried to look back in the office but the door was closed. They could just make out the shapes of men working behind the blinds.

"Oh my god Panti what are you doing here!" Wendy cried.

"I came to get you...and well...I got pulled inside. The same thing that man was doing to you, the other man was trying to do to me," Panti sobbed.

They both blushed with embarrassment and shame. They gave each other a look that said 'I won't say anything if you won't'.

"I saw what was happening and called Tony," Michelle wheezed excitedly.

"You saw!" Wendy exclaimed.

"Yes I saw that man was forcing himself on you," Michelle replied.

"Yes he was! He was forcing me to have sex with him!" Wendy blushed.

"And the other one tried to do the same to me!" Panti squealed.

Wendy and Panti quickly realised that no one could disprove their version of events.

"And the...well the...Phut sound. That was...that was..." Wendy stammered.

"That was nothing you saw neither need to worry about. That's why my boys covered your faces. What you never saw; you can never testify to," Tony said staring both Wendy and Panti in the eye with solemnity.

"So the Balzono brothers?" Wendy raised an eyebrow.

"Will never bother you again. Here is your skirt and blouse, my boys got them for you. Cover yourself up. And you. Pull down your dress," Tony indicted Panti's dishevelled state.

They adjusted their clothing as best they could in the dark corridor.

"Ok. My limo will take you both home so you can clean up. I'll have it come back later for Mister Benson, Panti. I presume you want him to join you?" Tony asked and Panti nodded.

"I'll go with them but I'll just duck up the corridor first and tell Phil and the others we got called away for a family emergency," Michelle said.

Tony looked disappointed.

"Don't worry darling. As soon as Wendy and Panti are safe home and I'm happy that they are ok I'll call you. We are still going on that date," Michelle kissed him on the lips.

Later that evening Tony lay on his back on his huge bed while Michelle rode him; his hard cock was buried deep inside her and he gently held her hips and eased her up and down, impaled on his thick phallus.

Later they lay side by side smoking cigarettes.

"I'm sorry my love but this will be our last night together," Tony sighed.

Michelle blew smoke at the ceiling and nodded.

She was a little disappointed but also relieved. She knew that a gangster like Tony couldn't maintain a relationship with a trans woman and keep his reputation.

Being with Tony had been delightful but she was also more than a little scared of him. Their tryst was over and they both knew it.

Wendy and Panti never told anyone about what had happened in her office at Wolford Hall that evening; they made a pact never to speak of it and Michelle knew better than to ever raise the incident again.

The Balzono brothers weren't missed by anyone on either side of the law and were soon forgotten.

Transvixen continued to play sold out concerts at Wolford Hall and then they really got lucky when news of their rise to fame crossed the Atlantic and they were invited to play at a huge outdoor gay and lesbian music festival in San Francisco.

But their time was up.

When they returned to the UK the novelty of a rock and roll band being fronted by two gorgeous transvestite guitarists had worn off and the crowds dwindled.

They were still really only ever a cover band and they didn't have the acumen to write and perform their own music.

Transvixen broke up after twelve months of notoriety and fame.

Panti surprised everyone. She developed a cult following after the San Francisco gig and was invited back to America where she broke into mainstream television as a novelty performer. Her beauty, acid tongue, and overt transsexuality got her appearances on several talk shows and cameo appearances in sitcoms. She even appeared in a couple of movies and ended up hosting her own late night talk show.

She had gender reassignment surgery and was able to marry Phil Benson in a civil ceremony. They settled down, obtained American citizenship, and even adopted a couple of kids.

Snoot Bizjack became a session musician and makes a tidy income backing several famous artists. After a few pints down the pub he likes to tell stories of his rock and roll heyday with Transvixen.

Bob Little works as a manager at Tesco.

And Michelle Murphy...

Well Michelle had breast augmentation surgery and is happy to live her life as a full-time trans woman but has no interest in gender reassignment. She is now co-partner in Wendy's theatrical management agency. She had a steady boyfriend for a while but she prefers the single life. She and Wendy still occasionally lock the door to the office and become amorous with each other.

Once a year she meets Tony Carlotta at the Bocca di Lupo restaurant just for old times' sake.

The End.

12