Trapped!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes," Lila lied, but he heard the fear in her voice. Not wanting to smother her, he continued to hold his body up, propped onto his elbows, so that only his legs were on the floor. His mind had already accepted the fact that they were alive but trapped, and he was sure rescue would come, hopefully sooner than later. He was also quite sure that they could survive until it did, especially since they were both unhurt.

Now his mind was reminding him of other things, things he didn't want to be thinking about. Such as how scantily clad they both were. Especially Lila. She still had the bath towel knotted around her, but it was so short that she might as well have been naked.

Naked. Dimly he realised that she was almost definitely naked beneath that towel, she'd just gotten out of the shower when the tornado sirens went off. That thought was all it took for his insides to turn over, and he felt a stirring in his shorts. His shorts were all he wore and the material was extremely thin and flimsy. If he got excited, it would show like a cockroach on a wedding cake. There was little doubt in his mind that if he lay back down, he would get excited, and he didn't want to insult Lila or make her angry.

Lila, on the other hand, was still struggling with the terrified knowledge that they were trapped and could not get free. She was glad to be alive and unhurt, and she knew someone would eventually come and dig them out, but she didn't know how much longer she could stand knowing that she had been buried alive.

A vibration on either side of her head slowly commanded her attention, and she suddenly knew it was David's arms, trembling with the effort of holding himself up. A warm rush of gratitude overcame her. He had tried to protect her, and even now, he knew she was scared and was trying not to make her feel even more penned in by lying on her. If she panicked in this small, confined space, she would very likely do him an injury, and she didn't want to risk that. She reached out to that thought and held on to it, and her panic died away like a candle flame in the rain.

In the excitement and the danger and panic, Lila had not thought about the fact that she wore only a bath towel and David a pair of shorts. Until David said, "Lila, my arms are giving out. I've got to lie down on you just long enough to rest them.. I'm sorry."

Why on earth was he apologising for that? "I don't mind, David," she told him. "Conserve your strength, you won't hurt me."

He did not want to tell her that it wasn't hurting her that he was worrying about. Slowly, he lowered his body, trying to spread his weight evenly and lightly on her. It was a wasted effort, for Lila's previous attempt to scoot out from under her had shifted her position beneath him so that her legs were open. When he lay down, he was lying between her legs. As their bodies came together, David sucked in his breath, feeling her pelvis meet his and his now too obvious hard on pressing against her in a place that made her jerk a little. He immediately raised himself up again, despite the pain in both of his arms. "Oh shit.. Lila, I'm sorry, I didn't know... I mean I.."

"David, lie down," she said quietly, her tone of voice now matching his. "It's not your fault that we're in this fix, and you can't hold yourself up forever. We have no idea how long it'll be before we're found, not to mention how long it will take to dig us out."

"But you--I--" David had no idea what to say. He was intensely embarrassed because his excitement was growing, as if his body had a mind of its own, and if she had not felt it already, she certainly would when he lay back down again. The darkness hid her face and he could not see her expression. What would she think? What would she say? Would she laugh?

But she was right, he could not hold his body up any longer. His arms had already gone numb. And while he was trying to decide what to do, his arms made the decision for him, giving out on him completely. He almost fell back down on top of Lila. "Oh shit.. Lila?"

"I'm all right," she said. She placed her hands lightly on David's back, and he jumped a little, but logic told him there was no place else for her to put them. His face was pressed lightly against her neck, she could feel his breath in her ear. "Just try to relax," she murmured into his shoulder. "Try not to think." She herself was sternly ordering her hands to lie still and not roam the skin and muscle of his back. Her hands obeyed, but insisted on trembling a little.

David closed his eyes and tried to do as Lila suggested. But he could not shut down his senses, nor could he shut down his mind. The scent of her clean hair and skin, so close to his face, washed over him like an intoxicant. The feel of her bare legs against his made his skin tingle. And worst of all, he could now feel through the thin material of his shorts her naked sex, which was pressed hard against his still swelling cock. Painfully aware of this, he started to shift his position on top of her, despite her insistence that he remain still. He wanted to find a way to lie so that they were not crotch to crotch, but every movement he made only served to cause friction in the worst possible places. Each time he moved, he felt himself rubbing against her, making his desire even more intense and painful. His breathing was becoming heavy and ragged, and so close to her ear, he knew she could hear it, but he could not calm it down. He was thankful for the darkness, so at least she could not see his face, which by now was probably as red as a fire engine.

As if matters could not get any more complicated, David suddenly felt his tool working its way out of his shorts as it grew larger and harder. There was no way he could get it back into concealment without Lila noticing, nor was there any hope that it would go soft.

Lila somehow managed to remain still, despite David's restless little movements that caused just as much excitement for her as they did him. Many new things were now aware to her, and the thought of being trapped was no longer on her mind. Her mind was on the man she was trapped with, the kind and shy man who had tried to protect her and was still trying to do so, despite his own desires. She could feel the hardness between his legs, and she also knew how badly he wanted to hide it from her. His embarrassment flowed from him so clearly she could almost see it. It was clear he was unaware of the rising passion in her own body, because she was still able to lie still. But the more he moved, the wetter her cunt became, and she knew it wouldn't be long before he would feel it. She wished he would lie down again. She could think of no easy or decent way to tell him that she wanted to feel his hard sex pressing against her, rubbing her, working its way in. Her hands, still on his back, trembled even more now. His uneven breathing in her ear was the worst, because even more than the feel of his hard rod, his breathing communicated his extreme excitement and made sweet pain melt through her loins.

David could not seem to remain still. He continued to move, a little to one side, a little to the other, still holding himself off of Lila for as long as he could. But occasionally he would have to lie down to rest. In all of his shifting around, neither he nor Lila noticed that the knot holding her towel on had come loose. The towel fell softly off of her, exposing her whole naked body, just as David was lowering himself again. His naked chest met hers.

In spite of his extreme effort at self control, a moan escaped David's lips, a sound of embarrassment and deepening need. Lila too gasped a little and her body jumped in surprise when she felt her breasts meet his body. Her nipples immediately went hard and she felt her sex dripping, making his shorts damp. He had to feel it now. But he raised himself up again.

"Lila, I didn't mean.."

"I know you didn't," she answered softly. She could not let this go on. "David, lie down."

"I can't," he whispered. "I can't lie on you like that. Can you move enough to retie your towel?"

"It would only come loose again," she said calmly. "Will you just lie down?"

"But-" He tried to find the right words. "I don't know how long I can.. control.."

"Join the club," she said almost harshly. Her words surprised him, for he had been so intent on concealing his own sexual excitement that he had not felt Lila's. Lila went on, "I want you to lie down, David, and stop feeling embarrassed about something you're not alone in feeling."

He started to argue again and she impatiently reached up and pulled him back down again, immediately wrapping her arms around him so that he could not rise back up. David was so stunned that he didn't even try.

But when she did it, his half exposed cock came into direct contact with her dripping slit, and he felt it for the first time. So she hadn't been trying to make him feel better. The heat and wet of her desire coated his shaft and his breathing intensified even more. He clenched his fists, trying to remain still.

Lila was now the one having a hard time being still. She could feel that his cock was half exposed, and the head of it was pressing against her clit, making her even wetter. Her heart was pounding and she unconciously began moving a little bit under David, making the head of his cock massage her a little bit. Their bodies were slick with sweat. David's whole body was trembling violently, and Lila couldn't hold back a small moan of desire.

David raised his head up and attempted to look Lila in the eye. He could not see her, but he knew his lips were just above hers. When he spoke, his voice was not soft nor quiet. It had a strength Lila had never heard before.

"I can't stand this any longer," he said.

When Lila opened her mouth to respond, David covered it with his own, thrusting his tongue into her mouth, emboldened by trying so long to restrain himself. Lila sucked on his tongue, and David let his body sink into hers. They kissed deeply, David rubbing his chest against her hard nipples, making them even harder. Lila moaned into the kiss, and the sound of it, heard so many times from his apartment, made him grind his cock against her cunt. His entire shaft, as well as his balls, were now exposed from his shorts.

Her hot wetness covered his dick, and both of them groaned, Lila moving her hands down David's back to his ass and pushing him harder against her. David ran his tongue down her neck and entangled his fingers in her hair. Her body moved with relish beneath his, and he could feel her pussy getting wetter and hotter as it moved against his cock, sending delicious sensations through him.

David had not intended to go any further, hoping that the foreplay would ease his incredible need. He still did not want to take advantage of Lila or of their situation. But then he felt Lila's tongue tasting his ear.

"I wish you hadn't done that," he growled, and he pushed himself against her hard, making sure his cock rubbed her clit. When he moved back, his tool suddenly found her entrance and he slid into her to the hilt.

"Oh, God," David moaned, feeling her tight muscles contract around him. She felt so incredibly good, and he could think of nothing to compare it with. Lila loved the way he filled her, and when he thrust deep, he touched something inside her that sent white-hot pleasure through her whole body.

He began to move, pumping in and out, as deep as he could each time. It wasn't long before Lila's whole body tensed, and he could feel the strong grip and warm rush of wet as she covered his cock with her cream, crying out into the darkness and holding him as tightly as she could. David started to pump faster and harder, thankful that there was just enough room in their trap to fuck her hard. Lila met his thrusts with strength, milking his cock with her cunt. She only wished she could have tasted it, running her tongue over it, licking and sucking him. Just thinking that, combined with David's thrusts, made her come again, and as she did David felt his cock burst and spill his seed into her body. He yelled and bit her shoulder, shuddering with the intensity of it, her orgasm mingling with his.

Finally, he collapsed on top of her, breathing hard, their bodies sweaty and dusty. But they did not have long to recover. From what sounded like far outside of the debris, they heard voices.

David quickly pulled on his shorts and Lila retied her towel, both of them shouting in answer and deafening each other in the process. But their cries were heard by outside ears, and the voices answered them.

They both waited, and after a little while, more light began to peek through as the debris was moved.

"I guess I don't need to worry about the roses anymore," Lila said.

David almost laughed, realising only now that their homes and possessions were destroyed. And he didn't really care, for some reason.

"Will we see each other again?" he asked quietly in the darkness, expecting a refusal.

But though Lila's voice sounded indignant, her words made him want to jump for joy. "We had BETTER," she said. "I want to try that in a normal place, like, I don't know, a bed."

They both laughed then, and David kissed her, and as the rescuers got closer, they basked in the afterglow of celebrating being alive in the best way there could ever be to celebrate.

12