Trapped

Story Info
The lift shuddered to a halt.
1.1k words
3.82
53.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The game was Steve's idea and at first it had started off very tamely, with him telling Lu & Michelle what to wear.

The first day he insisted on high heels worn with what ever they wanted but it soon became a competition as to which of them would fail first and not carry out his instructions.

Phil smiled and decided he would photograph each stage for future posterity and looked forward to Steve's next 'dare'.

As they were due to meet up Steve sent Michelle's & Lu's instructions through to them and waited to see if they would carry out the task.

At first Michelle looked on and said no, but Phil mentioned if that was the case she would loose the bet and would have to pay a heavy forfeit for failure. Michelle mumbled but finally accepted the task and secretly was looking forward to searching out the right clothes to comply.

Steve's instructions were detailed - wear a very short skirt, hold-up stockings, high heels and thin see through blouse along with short jacket. Fortunately it was nearing summer and the weather was getting better so the clothes would not seem to out of place.

Michelle searched out her wardrobe and found just the attire she needed and the short black mini skirt was teamed with her sheer black blouse and black Levante hold-ups. Phil asked what she wore under the skirt and as shimmied over to him and took his hand before pushing it under her hem, allowing his fingers to feel the thin material of her thong, but more excitedly he felt her smooth mons through the sensual cut outs. Michelle was clearly going all out to impress and Phils cock stirred at the thought of Michelle in her open fronted knickers.

The journey to the hotel was agony for Phil as Michelle kept teasing him by lifting her skirt higher and as the car hit the motorway she delved in her bag and pulled out her vibrator before flicking it on and using the rotating head to snake across her exposed sex.

This was torture for Phil, but he was powerless until at last they pulled into the hotel grounds and Phil lifted the cases out and they checked in. Room 69 was allocated, and they crossed the reception area before they spotted Steve & Lu at the bar. If Michelle's skirt was short, Lu's matched it, but she was dressed in white and as the girls kissed the contrast was eye catching.

After the greetings were finished Steve suggested a drink in the rooms and helped Phil carry the cases to the lift. Heads turned as numerous male eyes followed the girls legs across the foyer and as they stood patiently waiting for the lift Steve leaned over and whispered to the girls.

They both blushed but brought their hands to their skirt hems and lifted them three inches higher allowing any body who cared to look at their bottoms parted with a thin wisp of material, and framed by their lace topped stockings.

Fortunately for them the lift doors opened and they scrambled inside, just as the doors were shutting two other businessmen caught the lift and as the doors slid shut and ascended, the lift shuddered and stopped.

The group groaned but the internal telephone rang and they were informed it was the second time it had happened and that they would be there for about an hour.

The two suited and immaculately groomed men turned and glanced down, obviously not too disappointed to be trapped looking at Lu & Michelle dressed as provocatively as they were.

Phil & Steve were against the wall with the girls backing onto them and as the lights dimmed Steve nudged Phil and winked at him to follow his actions.

With slow movements Steve's hands began to trace up Michelle's legs and Phil matched his actions by doing the same to Lu, soon both men felt the lace stocking top and the soft band of flesh. The girls shuddered but said not a word as they both felt the fingers caress their bottoms and Lu gave a low murmur as her tiny thong was pulled to one side and Phil's fingers ran delicately over her wet sex lips. She bit down, conscious of the handsome stranger facing her but Michelle's thong offered no resistance at all and Steve's fingers instantly found her pussy unprotected and moist as his fingers inched inside her.

Both girls couldn't control their bodies and their nipples pushed invitingly against their sheer tops allowing the two businessmen an unexpected and rewarding view of the girl's charms.

By now Phil & Steve were mercilessly finger fucking the girls and they fell forward against the two suited men, not caring what they thought or saw. Both girls wantonly spread their legs wider allowing greater penetration and gasped as the boys complied and rhythmically continued the pleasurable torture.

Lu looked over to Michelle and winked before leaning forward and kissing the man, crushing her bra less breasts against his sharp suit. As she did so she felt the growing hardness in his trousers and quickly unzipped him before releasing his cock into her small hand.

Michelle mirrored the scene and soon both girls' hands were full of lean hard cocks as their men brought them closer and closer to orgasm.

It would be hard to think of a more erotic sight for the businessmen as first Lu then Michelle bent forward and seductively began to suck on their manhood's. The girls were bent double and their short skirts were pulled over their backs ensuring they were fully exposed, Steve & Phil completed the scene by unbuttoning their blouses letting their bare breasts fall free.

These were not left out for long as the two strangers cupped and caressed their nipples as the girls devoured the men's cocks.

The action hotted up when Phil & Steve withdrew their fingers and replaced them with their own lengths and plunged inside two wet and waiting cunts, much to the pleasure of the two girls.

The trio's bucked, fucked and sucked until the girls shuddered and they came sandwiched between the men. As they recovered the lights went on and the lift began to move, just allowing the four very erect and straining pricks to be re-trousered before the doors opened and the hotel management greeted them with apologies and room upgrades.

The girls smiled especially when they looked at just how uncomfortable the men were - but they slipped the two businessmen their room number and suggested they call round later………………………………….