Trapped and Fucked Pt. 02

Story Info
Elizabeth continues to get fucked... by her stepfather?!
1.5k words
4.13
131.4k
83

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/14/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At some point during the day they had turned her again, so her feet were on the ground. After a few hours, Tim or Carl had crawled back and given her a glass of water so she wouldn't dehydrate. Elizabeth did not even remember falling asleep.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Greg was a simple man who had simple pleasures. He loved his wife and son, but he lusted after his step-daughter. She was a goddess. Elizabeth stood at roughly 5' 8" with huge tits and silky brown hair.

She had a fuck-me face, chest and ass. She was just asking for it and always dressed like she wanted a man to take her then and there. He sometimes wondered if his son felt the same way because he often caught him gazing at her too.

Greg's attraction to Elizabeth had started when she had just turned 18. They were at the breakfast table talking as a family, and his wife had asked Elizabeth what her friends had gotten her. Elizabeth had blushed and said underwear, before mentioning that she was wearing it under her clothes. She was wearing a short skirt and a tight t-shirt on top to complete her ensemble for the day.

Greg POV

Now, her chest had recently and rapidly grown around this time, so bits of her boobs had overfilled the cup and were visible through the shirt, giving her a bit of a lumpy look. I decided to be chivalrous and not to say anything, instead congratulating her again on turning 18.

I then asked her to help me water the garden, while I set up the sprinkler for the grass. Once outside, she crouched down and began yanking weeds.

We were about 5 minutes in, when the boys next door decided to spray Elizabeth with their water guns. It was all in good fun, but it became even more enjoyable for me when she turned around. It appeared her tank top became see-through when wet and so did her bra. Not only that, but her too tight bra had allowed her breasts to overfill and pop out, so they were now only contained by her shirt. I'm not sure how she didn't notice.

The boys stood around gawking, but I immediately sent them off with a stern look.

The sheer material hugged and displayed Elizabeth's melons, coin sized areolae, hard stubby nipples and all. I just wanted to go over and yank on them, but she was my step-daughter, so I resisted.

I'm not sure if she noticed, but instead of going in and changing, she decided to let the sun dry her off. After 5 minutes, I couldn't stand it and approached her from the back. I then wrapped my arms around her, so my hand were over her breasts and rubbed up and down scolding her about staying in her wet clothes and catching a cold.

She was caught off guard, but didn't react too negatively. She's a bit on the naive side. It was heaven feeling her hard nipples rubbing against my hands, and the soft jiggling fat that were her boobs. I didn't want to stop, and went for a few seconds longer than appropriate before taking them away.

She stared at me oddly, looked down, turned red and then walked inside to change. I don't know what possessed me, but I knew she would be changing in the downstairs bathroom (upstairs was under renovation) and I had to take a peak.

Luckily, someone had left the window open a crack, and it was roughly at eye level.

What I saw made my dick harder than it had been in a very long time. I could feel pre-cum oozing out the tip and idly hoped it didn't leave a wet mark. As she removed her tight shirt, her boobs were proudly displayed in their sheer bra - she must have pulled it up at some point.

She didn't stop there, and my hardon became painful. She seemed to want to do her own private strip tease and faced the bathroom mirror, studying her body.

She slowly lifted the front of her skirt, and she was wearing a matching sheer thong. I could see the middle had folded between her pussy lips, and I imagined what sliding my raw dick would feel like. My precum lubricating the process, the head of my dick aching to slowly enter her warm, moist tunnel.

Elizabeth rubbed her mound as if in response to my thoughts. She lifted her foot to the counter, and slowly pushed her underwear to the side.

She was dripping, I saw a line of drool-like cum on her panties and wondered what that drop would taste like in my mouth.

She seemed to enjoy what she was doing, pouting sexily at the mirror, before letting go and having the thong nestle back into place. She then started sliding her bra straps off her shoulder, probably imagining how she would tease her imaginary man. Maybe she imagined I was the one having my way with her.

I had to have her, but how?

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

A few weeks later

Elizabeth woke to a sharp slap to her cheek. As she re-oriented herself, she remembered the situation and felt her heart sink. Elizabeth, then heard the sound of her Stepfather's voice saying, "Shit, this is like a glory hole type pussy, I can just fuck her and leave?"

She widened her eyes in disbelief, as she heard Carl that answer yes. Elizabeth opened her mouth to shout no, but realized at some point they had taped her mouth closed again - how she slept through it, she had no idea.

Gerald groaned at the sight of her puffy lips, slick with cum. He wanted to savour this pussy. He was already dripping with precum, which was was a frequent occurrence whenever he was near his step-daughter. Of course he knew it was her. He was the one who told Carl how to trap her. And now he got to shove his cock into her snatch, and she'd never be able to say anything - it's not like she knew Gerald knew it was his step daughter.

He ran it up and down her slit a few times, loving the warmth emanating from her. He dipped his head in a few times, teasing himself and building up the anticipation. When it became too much, he lined up his cock and slowly eased it in.

With horror, she realized his condom-less dick was slowly pushing it's way into her pussy. She attempted to kick, but realized her legs were some how strapped down, and she was just squeezing his cock's head, making him moan.

It was so tight. He knew the other two had already cum in her to help loosen her up, and he wanted to be third.

She tried tightening her muscles to keep his dick out, and imagining the most non sexy thing she could. She did not want to deal with the consequences if he came in her. What if she got pregnant?

Gerald felt her tightening - an attempt to keep him out he figured, but it made everything that much better. He came in her as soon as his dick was fully inside of her. Everything he was thinking, and everything she was doing was too much. He jerked sporadically making sure he never left her soft pussy. He held himself there for a few minutes, her twitching walls making hard again.

His cum made her more slippery and reduced friction which he liked. Greg scooped a dollop leaking from their seal, and snaked a hand around to start flicking her clit. He began thrusting again. At first he slowly fucked her, holding her hips while sliding in his 6 inch dick in and out, feeling her walls grip him.

Elizabeth had started sobbing the minute she realized her step father had come in her, there was no going back. Now she moaned as her step father's ministrations began turning her on. She wanted him to stop, but it was starting to feel too good. She was mortified to realize she was quickly approaching orgasm and did not want to cum on her father's dick.

He started fucking her faster, feeling the warm and snug fit of her pussy around his cock. He flicked her clit faster as he sped towards an orgasm, and then he felt her spasm. It was heavenly.

Elizabeth couldn't hold off, as he went faster, his angle changed and he started hitting what she suspected was her g-spot. That in combination with her clit was too much and she came. In the haze of her orgasm and uncontrollable spasms, she felt him press deep and cum for the second time in 10 minutes. It shot through her hard, and she could feel the dick at her cervix. she could feel him pump a few times to get the last pumps of cum out, but instead of pulling out. He stood there again with his dick sealing everything else in.

He slapped her ass, and told his buddies that his dick felt nice and warm in this hole and he wanted to hold it in for a little longer. He smirked when he realized they had been recording - he wanted a copy for his personal collection.

Please leave feedback!