Trapped and Trained Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then they left. I was left alone in this room with my nipples throbbing and my pussy aching from the cold phallic shaped object inserted in it. I couldn't call out for help since I was trapped with the gag in my mouth tickling the back of my throat and I couldn't move as I was cuffed to the bed. I was totally helpless. And yet it was the best moment of the night since I was finally alone.

That bliss lasted only a few minutes as the door flung wide open. In walked three men and one woman, obviously all completely intoxicated. The woman was the only one wearing any clothing and she was just wearing a thong that was barely large enough to cover her pussy. It apparently was a light blue at one point but was now a dark blue from the wetness of her pussy and likely the cum that had been shot inside her and leaked out.

The two white men immediately walked over to the bed where I was while the black man had his attention more focused on the brunette they walked in with. He ripped her thong completely off and threw her down on the bed next to me. While there was fear in my eyes about what they were going to do to me, there was nothing but lust and excitement looking back at me out of hers. She looked me up and down and gave a tug on my nipple clamps, then laughed as she watched me squirm against the cuffs holding me in such a humiliating position to no avail. Her laughing stopped as the black man behind her, Tyrone, smacked her on the ass and lined his massive cock up with her pussy, then pulled her back on it fully as she moaned in pleasure.

The two other men were busy arguing over who got to do what to me first. Finally they apparently agreed and the man with the larger cock, David, moved onto the bed at the base of me while the man with the smaller cock, Michael, began to take the gag out of my mouth. While they were doing this the brunette next to me, Janelle, was getting absolutely pummeled by Tyrone's cock, which made the cocks of the two men getting ready to use me look like a baby carrot. It apparently was getting to be a bit too much for Janelle as her moans were slowly starting to turn from moans of pleasure to having hints of pain in them. Tyrone just plowed on and told her to keep quiet, then looked at me and told me that I'd be next once the other two had "warmed up up" for him. I had been scared before but now I was downright terrified as I watched the expression of pain that was now on Janelle's face as she was brutally fucked before my eyes.

I didn't have enough time to worry about that as the gag was slipped out of my mouth. Before I could work out the soreness my jaw was developing, Michael was straddling my face in between my outstretched arms and underneath my legs, pressing him up against me and forcing his cock deep in my throat. As he began to rape my mouth, I saw David on his feet preparing to make use of my vulnerable pussy. Looking at the position I was in I could see that this was a prime position for extremely deep penetration. His cock was a solid 6", but at this angle it felt more like 8 inches and felt like his cock was in my cum filled stomach once he was fully inserted. I groaned into Michael's cock as they both pounded away at my holes without mercy, obviously wanting to make the most of the hour that they had.

Janelle was now squealing in pain and beginning to beg for a break from Tyrone, who finally pulled his huge cock out of her. She collapsed on the bed, but had enough energy to scoot up next to me and watch from inches away as Michael's cock slid in and out of my throat. She began whispering in my ear.

"Mmmm, yea baby, just like that. Work your tongue around the head of his penis, he loves that. You see Tyrone over there? The whole way up the stairs he was talking about fucking that ass, oops, I mean pussy of yours. He has been going crazy over you all night and he's an animal once he gets going. You probably won't even be able to walk for days after he gets through with you, especially propped up as you are right now. You think David feels like a monster - just you wait!"

As she was whispering these frightening details of what was going to happen to me at Tyrone's hands, Michael and David were both working up quite a sweat while fucking me. David was holding onto my garter straps while he was fucking me for leverage while Michael's hands had a firm grip on the sides of my head, slamming it back into the headboard as he fucked my mouth with no let up. They were both going at an incredible pace now until David finally began smacking me hard on the ass as he shot a load deep inside of my pussy. Hearing David climax was enough to push Michael over the edge as he pulled out and shot his load of cum all over my chest and neck.

As soon as the cum hit my chest, Janelle's face was all over it lapping it up. Once she had it all licked up and in her mouth she came over to me and made me open my mouth. She then hovered high above me and allowed the cum to ooze from her mouth on a long string and finally fall into my awaiting mouth. Quickly she came down and began to make out with me, stealing the cum from my mouth only to give it back time after time until it had all disappeared.

Watching this was enough to make Tyrone's rod hard again and I squirmed on the bed as I saw him stroking his cock and eying my gaping pussy. Janelle disengaged from our kiss and moved down for a better look, taking his member in her hands and lining the head up with my pussy. She put the head right at the opening and I felt Tyrone begin to apply pressure, which was enough to make me feel as though I was going to be split in two as I watched the head disappear inside me. Tyrone groaned as he pulled it out.

"Damn, this bitch is still tight. I'll have to go slow so I don't blow my load too quick. I wanna take my time with you."

Whatever they mean by the phrase "music to my ears", this was the exact opposite. He slowly and achingly worked his massive cock inside me, inch by inch, until all 10 inches of the thick monster were sitting inside of me. Janelle clapped and looked amazed.

"Oh Candi! Look at you, taking that whole cock. It took me months before I could take that whole thing in my pussy. You're a natural!"

I hated her and the fact that she was adding to my humiliation, though it would be tough to get much worse than being tied to a bed in a slutty candy striped garter dress, 6 inch high heels, a penis tongue ring and all of the cum sloshing around in my belly. Somehow she was still making it worse.

"Pull it out, Ty baby. I wanna see how much you opened her up."

With her encouragement he slowly eased the thick snake out of my pussy. Janelle cooed at the results, then again lined up his cock with my pussy.

"Okay baby, now get to it. We're running out of time."

She was right - with all of the time Michael and David took to get off and the time that Janelle had spent playing with me, Tyrone was going to have to hurry. I was praying for the sound of that buzzer, but it was like watching a clock slowly tick by, time practically standing still.

Once again the beast was fully inside of me, only now he didn't pause and immediately pulled it out until the tip was barely inside before pushing it all the way down again. I was in absolute agony, pleading with him to stop, that I didn't want this. Janelle got tired of hearing me complain so she went over to the toys and found an open ring gag that she worked into my mouth, propping my mouth wide open. She then pulled David over to her and let him fuck her pussy while she sucked and massaged Michael's cock with her hands. I knew where this was going. I again looked to the buzzer but got nothing in return.

Tyrone was turning into the animal that Janelle had warned me about. His powerful hands were crushing my thighs as he held them for additional power in his thrusts. His cock was splitting me in two and his grunts were becoming more and more forceful as were his strokes into me. I felt like I was on the verge of passing out when finally he pushed one final thrust all the way inside of me and I felt more cum gush out of his cock than what was already residing in my stomach. It just never seemed to stop. Even when he pulled it out, a few more streams made their way out of his cock on onto the stomach part of my dress, mixing in with the red and white stripes.

Watching this happen, Janelle immediately finished off David and Michael, who she was holding right on the verge of orgasm. As they came, she released my legs from their cuffs and then straddled my face with her pussy. She sat her pussy directly down on my mouth and played with her clit until the mixture of her cum and the cum sitting deep inside of her came gushing out into me, then quickly jumped down and spit the cum that was remaining in her mouth also into my mouth, knowing that I could do nothing to stop her from the gag.

Finally the buzzer rang and the four of them left with me panting and crying softly on the bed. I had been broken over and over again, and now I knew that I still had a "night with Candi" bid left to fulfill.

My Master came through the door with a huge smile on his face.

"Well, well, well Candi. You've been quite the hit! I've already had at least ten requests from people asking to rent you out, either for their own personal use or for a similar party that they want to throw! Now, you know there is still one bid left for you to fulfill, but since we are closing in on 4 in the morning, it wouldn't really be a "night with Candi" any longer. So I've spoken with the winner of that bid and he has agreed to let you recover for today and then he will pick you up at 7pm sharp tonight. You'll spend the night with him and please his every fantasy, then you'll be returned here by noon tomorrow morning. I know you're excited, but try to get some sleep for now. The guests have all left so you'll have to wait to fulfill the rest of your cravings for cum until tonight. Sweet dreams!"

My head was left spinning. On the one hand I was grateful that the night was over, that my use as the sex toy for this party was done. On the other hand I was still chained to a bed in this perverted maniac's house, and I was going to be rented out to another in the matter of about 15 hours. This couldn't be happening...

I drifted off to a combination of sleep and just passing out from exhaustion. I don't know how much time passed, but suddenly I was abruptly awoken by my Master.

"Rise and shine Candi - time to get you ready for your big night!"