Trapped Ch. 03-04

Story Info
Mother in law abuses household help.
2.2k words
3.97
15k
1

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/29/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sheila retired to her room but the thought of what just happened made her terribly excited. This arrangement had turned out even better than she had expected. Her new son in law was not only as submissive as she had hoped, he even seemed to be a little excited at the situation she had put him in. He seemed to enjoy the humiliation. She could not wait to invite Jas's stud college friends over for the party tomorrow and see how he felt in front of those brawny dudes. But most importantly, she knew his smooth hairless body and long tongue would be as useful for her as for her daughter. She could not help thinking of Biju, the young boy who was their servant many many years ago.

Biju had been sent Sheila's aunt from a small village in Punjab as a household help. He had just turned eighteen and was unemployed. He had been sent to the city to study and earn a little money by working for Sheila. He would live with them and all they had to do was feed him and pay him minimum wage. His day would start at 6AM in the kitchen where he would put water to boil for the tea. Along with that, he would cook Jas' school lunch.

Poor Biju would slave through the day and endure Sheila's acidic tongue and hard slaps for three meals a day and the hope that one day he could study and lead a better life. He would often get slapped and hit by her. Sheila would often find fault with him for no reason or just to trouble him. She would often stand in the kitchen and scrutinize his cooking and point out unnecessary flaws. Biju could often hear her insult him in front of neighbors and other family members. She would often lament what a useless person he was and how she had to put up with him because she was obligated to help her distant relative.

But Sheila had a specific purpose in mind when she insulted and abused Biju. She wanted to to show Jas how men should really be treated. She wanted to teach her that women should never have to suffer at the hands of a man like she had in the early days of her marriage. Often when Biju would make a mistake , normally because he was so tired, she would push him against the wall and press his head with the palm of her hand. Then she would ask him to stand with his arms up in the air. Jas would then be told to slap him because he was a worthless male. Jas would do it pretty softly most of the times and then Sheila with her heavy hand would slap the poor boy so hard that his fact would be swollen and he would have blood on his lips.

"See this is how you treat boys and men in general. They are worthless imbeciles good for nothing. Keep then under the tip of your feet otherwise they will stand on your head and piss all over you. And always remember that if you want to power over them, take charge over their little penis. Let me show you," Sheila said authoritatively.

She took off Biju's shorts. And then caressed him like a baby. Sheila then kissed him all over his face and massaged his little dick. Biju was so shocked with the love that he relaxed. His little cock began to swell. Sheila's long red nails were all over it and she began to stroke it till the cock had grown fully hard.

"You see this. Now he is totally under my power. I can make him do whatever I want," Jas smiled diabolically. "Whatever?"

"Yes dear, whatever," Sheila continues to stroke Biju's cock but then dug her nails in his balls hard when she felt he might cum. "What were you thinking?"

"Hmm! Not sure," Jas was lost in thought but kept smiling.

"I will show you. Biju, get on all your fours and bark like a dog!" commanded Sheila.

"Woof!!Woof!!" Biju barked.

Both women laughed as Biju walked around the cold cement floor with his pencil thin hands struggling to hold his body weight.

"Biju, come here and lick my toes. I just painted them for my school party. I need a nice shiny gloss on them," Jas said. Sheila beamed with pride. She could not believe her daughter was behaving just as she had planned.

Biju did as he was told but he was so aroused licking Jas's sexy feet that he kept going. Jas had to literally step back because Biju would not stop. Both women left him on his fours with his hard on dangling downwards. Biju heard Sheila say, "I think we have a new puppy dog . And he likes being your slave."

"Oh mommy! Please!"

Winters were miserable in north india. It would get really cold and the cold cement floors really made it hard to get up at night even to go to the bathroom. The bathroom would be so cold that one could catch a cold. Of course no one cared about Biju who slept next to the bathroom with a rug that was barely warm. Sheila had a wicked idea. Jas was out for a few weeks at her aunts' house and she could use a little warmth and some convenience at night. So he was pleasantly surprised when Sheila came to him one cold winter morning and started patting him lovingly on his head and massaged his chest with her long nails.

"From today night, I do not want you sleeping near the bathroom. It is too cold. I cannot have a lovely boy like you falling sick." Biju was not sure what was going on. She must be up to something. He was even more surprised when Sheila asked her to sleep on the other side of her bed instead of the floor. It was a pretty large bed and his pillow was on the other side. Sheila was wearing a hot red nightie and her ample breasts were showing a lot of cleavage. Biju had a huge hard on. He started playing with his cock when Sheila who was rubbing lotion on her face and neck said, " Biju, chal kaam pe lag. Auntie ko khush kar de. Inaam milega. ( Get to work, Biju. Make auntie happy. I will give you a reward.)"

Biju had a confused look on his face. He had no idea what was going on.

"Come here baby! Do as I say. If not, you will have to sleep in the cold," Sheila smiled wickedly.

Sheila came over to Biju's side and took his clothes off. She smiled at his hard on and started stroking him till he was about to cum. His face was all red. Then she lay down and opened her legs. She motioned him to put his face between her legs and lick him where it was moist with his tongue. Oh Biju had a long and nice tongue. Sheila was moaning in ecstasy and pulled his hair hard as she was about to cum. Biju was shaken violently , his undernourished body jerked with Sheila's as she had a violent orgasm. Biju, of course had never seen a woman orgasm or seen someone scream so violently. Something in him triggered. Maybe it was a smell he had never experienced or her naked body all over him. But even though he was not that hard , he came all over the sheet and her dress. Normally his mistress would have been mad but right now she was satisfied and relaxed . In fact, she opened the box under the bed herself and changed the sheets while Biju stood naked in fear. He was not sure if she would start slapping him again. But Sheila just changed the sheets and asked him to go back to bed.

Biju had not slept like this in a long time. He woke up with a raging hard on but his body felt like he had never felt before. It was so relaxed that for once he did not care that it was past 6 AM and he had to make tea for his mistress. He felt as if he was floating in air. It was an ethereal feeling. He still remembered licking Sheila's pussy although he did not know it was called that and the musky smell with the salty taste. Sheila was still sleeping on the other side peacefully. He wondered if he could lick it again. Would she get mad? His cock was raging hard and his senses had stopped working. He knew if she got mad she would slap him really hard and even punch him like she had done one time. But he could not think any more and went under the sheets and pulled her nighty over his head and started licking.

Sheila started moaning softly at first and then her moans increased in intensity. They grew louder as Biju furiously tasted the saltiness of her clit. His tongue went deeper and deeper in her vagina. She motioned his head to lick the clit instead of going deeper. Then she pulled him up by his shoulders and whispered in his ears," Andar daal, haraamee!(Put in bastard!)".

Though a virgin, Biju was pretty sure what this meant. He took his throbbing cock and slid it easily inside her vagina. It took him only a few thrusts but with each of them Sheila's moans grew louder and louder. They were so loud that Biju forgot for a second that his cock had exploded inside her. His semen filled her pussy up and it swelled up. Biju lay motionless face down on her m mistress's breasts. He sucked on them like a little baby for a while

Chapter 4

Biju's life changed in a way he could never have imagined. Over the next few days, he felt more like a lover than a servant to his mistress. Sheila still made him do the house chores like she always had but was a lot nicer to him. He even got to ride several times with her in the fancy white Maruti car like he had always wanted to. He loved pressing the button next to the window that made it go up and down. Sheila rarely reprimanded him for anything anymore. Once he even spilled tea while offering it to the neighborhood auntie who had called on them for a casual visit. Jenna looked at Sheila expecting her to slap Biju on the face or even spank him. But Sheila merely told him to be careful and asked him to clean up the mess.

Biju could not wait for night time when he got to snuggle next to her mistress and spoon her. Sheila loved feeling his pointer brush on his nightie and into her crack. Often she would ask him to get down and lick her asshole. Biju was not sure of that to begin with but now he wanted to do anything his mistress asked. He would often spot her scratching between her ass and she would mention how dry she was back there. He would get between her nightie and wrap his face between her ass and first smell it. Then he would slowly lick and moisten the rim of her anus. Once she was all moist he would start licking furiously.

Normally Sheila would be facing the other way and even playing with her cellphone when he started licking her. He could hear her moaning as he continued to lick her. Her anus would open up a little more and he would push his tongue inside but normally it was too tight from him to push further. At this point she would ask him to finger him which would open her asshole wider. That would make it easier to go deeper inside and explore the sides of her anus. Biju just loved the exotic smell of her anus. He could not understand why something so nasty was so appealing to him. There was something so dark and mysterious about being there. He just loved burying his face in that mound of flesh. Often Sheila would sit up and surf on her cellphone as he kept licking her below. Once she got fully aroused , her hands would be on his balls and she would massage his cock furiously as he licked her below. That would be too much of a turn on for Biju and he would mostly cum while licking her below.

This would often make her mad and she would take her cum stained fingers, turn around, lean over his face with the fingers right in front of his lips. She would barely say anything and even though Biju hated it, he had to lick the cum of her fingers. As his tongue licked her fingers up and down, starting at the base of the index and middle fingers till it reached the tip of her long red painted nails, Sheila would vigorously start to play with her pussy. Often she would simply cum watching Biju lick the cum of her fingers. She knew what she wanted Biju to do next. But for that she would have to find a man who she could trust and be discrete. That was no easy task. But she had an idea.