Trapped in a Game Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She continued to shoot me teasing glances as we continued along, and though I did my best to focus on keeping watch, my thoughts were becoming very much preoccupied with the proposal she was suggesting.

I gave my notes a quick check.

Two more turns then the room would be at the end of this corridor.

We were almost clear, but as we passed the last intersection in the hallway, Kelly suddenly pulled me to a halt.

"Keep watch here," she muttered, a mischievous glint in her eye, "I'll dispel the ward then come right back."

I wanted to protest, but she was already off, and I rested back against the wall with a sigh.

Just when did my sister turn into this daredevil? Growing up she had been such the picture perfect little angel.

The thought spun around in my mind as I kept a lookout down the corridors, a pang of anxiety gnawing at my chest.

As much as I wanted to tell her that she was being crazy, the very idea of being with her had my stomach in knots, but when she finally appeared in the corridor behind me nothing prepared me for what I saw.

Kelly's had removed her outer cloak, showing the pieces of light pieces of armor that she wore underneath, but to my surprise, she seemed to have removed her inner clothing and undergarments, as the armor was all she now wore, and in the little weak points between the leather mail her perfect, curvaceous body lay enticingly bare on display.

"Oh my word," were the only words I could muster as drank in the sight.

"Cat got your tongue, big brother?" she asked, placing a hand on her hip as she leaned forward, before sauntering seductively towards me.

She got to the corridor, double checked to make sure that the coast was clear, then lifted her hands at the entryway.

"Barrier," she chanted softly, and a faded yellow force field momentarily appeared across the doorway before shimmering out of sight.

The spell would only cause an intended intruder to bounce back once before the barrier dissipated, but it would alert Kelly to the possibility of an intrusion, giving us some warning to prepare ourselves in the case of an emergeny.

"Come on," she muttered, her own excitement getting the better of her as she pulled me with her down the corridor, around the bend, and out of sight from the rest of the hallway.

She pulled me with her to the cold stone wall, before searching out my lips with an unmistakable thirst.

As we kissed, I traced the outline of her leather guard, along the sides of her breasts and down to her bare midriff, and she hummed in satisfaction at the pleasurable contact.

"You like?" she asked, arching her back so that I could see the way her partially obscured breasts heaved with each sigh and breath, and I answered by pulling her in for another deep kiss.

We kissed passionately, and I reversed our positions, pushing her up against the wall before renewing my onslaught on her lips.

She wrapped her arms about my neck, and I moved my attention from her lips to the sensitive place on her neck, just below her ear, and I reveled in the feel of her hot breath on my neck as she panted excitedly.

"Mmnh. I've been waiting for forever for you to kiss me like this," she mumbled, and she threw her feet around me as she ruffled the hair at the back of my head in encouragement.

She ground her body into mines as I continued to ravish her neck with kisses.

"I remember those nights when Tracey was over, and I'd find some excuse to stand in the corridor just around the corner from your room thinking maybe you'd turn the corner and just ravish me," she continued, and I paused to look into her character's sparkly, blue eyes.

"I would never mix you up with her," I muttered incredulously, and she shook her head:

"I know you wouldn't, but I was just giving you an excuse. I wanted you to ravish me, then pretend it was a mistake, like 'oh, it was dark, how was I supposed to know it was you,' you know?" she finished with a wink, and I leaned in to kiss her once more.

"You're a naughty little sister. How did I never notice?" I mumbled between kisses, and she giggled playfully as she responded:

"Because I'm a very good actress."

I dropped to my knees and she slid along the wall to the floor, and her eyes lit up as I lifted one leg and kissed the soft exposed spot next to her knee.

"Ooooh. I've heard you do amazing things to a woman's feet," she teased, and I rolled my eyes as I took her foot in my hand and massaged it gently from the base of her foot beneath her toes all the way to her heel, all the while planting soft little kisses along the length of her calf.

"Mmn," she moaned, "I hope this isn't how you rubbed Serra's feet."

I shot her a teasing smirk:

"Not quite," I muttered as I gently kneaded the base of her feet, "but she was too busy playing with herself to really notice anyway."

"Mmn. You're such a bad boy. Did you touch her?" Kelly asked with a subtle glance downwards, and I shook my head in response.

"Did she beg you to?" she continued.

"More like demanded, really."

"And did you want to?"

I shook my head in earnest.

"No."

"Liar- a sexy girl was playing with herself in front of you. Why wouldn't you want to touch her?" she asked in disbelief, and I looked up into her eyes as I replied with a smile:

"Because she isn't the sexiest, most adorable fuckably cute little sister there ever was," I responded, and she moaned as I planted a kiss on her instep just as my hands moved up from her ankles to her calves, continuing the massage along the way.

"You're lucky you're cute," she chided, glancing at me out of the corner of one eye, before relenting again.

"So... you only touched her feet?" Kelly asked, studying me intently and as I nodded she continued uncertainly; "and that worked for her?"

I nodded again, then added with a little smile.

"Well... I did give them a little kiss."

"You. Slut. Show me!" she exclaimed, but the wild look in her eyes looked more like excitement than anger, so I kept up my devilish smile as I placed a gentle little kiss on her instep.

"That's it?" she asked incredulously, and she folded her arms in disappointment as I nodded. "That got her off? Really?"

"What? Are my foot rubs not up to mark?" I asked playfully, and she quickly shook her head.

"No. They're amazing," she countered sincerely, leaning forward to ruffle my hair a little, before continuing; "I just never pegged you as a foot guy."

"I'm generally not," I added, before kissing her foot again, "but..." I let the words linger as I stared up into Kelly's eyes, and I reveled in the excited look that crossed her face as I repositioned myself to bring her foot up to my lips, taking one of her toes into my mouth and sucking on it in earnest.

"Oh my," she whispered, her voice sultry and dripping with desire. "That's definitely new."

I shrugged, before resuming my oral worship of her foot, all the while continuing to massage the fleshy meat of her calves, and she threw her head back, reveling in the sensation for a bit, before wrapping her other leg around me, pulling me in to her exposed upper thighs.

"I'm not sure how long we have," she muttered with a hungry smile, and I took the hint as I began to trace my kisses upwards, drawing closer to the object of her dripping arousal.

She wrapped a leg over my shoulder and reeled me in, digging a heel impatiently into my back, but I was determined to make her wait just a little bit longer.

I ran my kisses teasingly close to her lips, before skipping over her slit to the other leg, and planting the deep sucking kisses that she desired on the inner part of her thigh.

I continued to tease her like that for just a bit, but as I slowly leaned in, planting a long deep kiss firmly onto her dripping mound, she arched her back delightfully, her right hand reached out searchingly for my head.

"Mmmm, oh yes!" She cried out, and after the intense initial kiss, I began to plant kiss after kiss upon her sacred place, running my tongue intermittently along the length of her slit, and pausing only to swirl the tip of my tongue, gently but firmly against her clit.

As she moaned and writhed in my arms, I felt as if I could bring her pleasure like this for all eternity, but time was short, and as I withdrew from her to disrobe, she slid her leg down from my its perch about my shoulder to accommodate me, and as soon as I withdrew my virtual member from its confines within my undergarments, Kelly took it into her hands and stroked it hungrily, scooting forward to align its length with her awaiting slit.

"Oh... god... yes..." she mumbled as my cock slid slowly, almost without any resistance whatsoever, into her slick, inviting place, and as I moved slowly inside of her she bit her lip, and she shot me a mischievous smile.

"I'll never get tired of that feeling," she mumbled deliriously, and as she leaned back I grasped onto her right leg aligning our bodies to thrust deeper inside.

"When we wake up, I'm going to kiss you like this," I whispered, before leaning down and pressing my lips hungrily against hers.

She rolled her hips towards me and wrapped her hands about my head, and I shifted my weight onto my knees to accommodate the shift in position.

She was moaning steadily into my mouth each time I sank into her to the hilt, and as I quickened my pace her fingers began to dig into my back.

"Just like that... Josh. Ahnnnn!" she moaned, and as I maintained the pace steadily her hips began to buck uncontrollably, and shit bit into my shoulder to stifle the loud scream that would have cascaded from her lips as she came hard.

I slowed my pace, and she panted into my shoulder, and I stroked her hair affectionately as she reveled in the ecstasy of post-orgasmic bliss.

She shivered slightly as I withdrew from her, and panted heavily, taking deep breaths as she recovered from the intensity of the feeling.

After taking a minute to recover, she sat up, then turned over onto her knees, and I watched admiringly as she wiggled her butt slowly, putting herself enticingly on display.

My fingers traced the bits of exposed skin along the edges of her leather armor, and I drank in the sight of her voluptuous curves spilling out of its constraints. Although her armor was fairly normal, it was one of the most erotic sights I'd ever seen, and she looked over her shoulder with a satisfied smirk as she caught my intent observation.

"I take it you like?" she asked provocatively, and I nodded sheepishly as I grasped the leather strap from the side of her hips and positioned myself to once again enter her.

The feeling of her insides was euphoric; warm, inviting and slick with arousal, wrapping about my length each time I filled her up to the hilt, but as I picked up the speed, thrusting into her quickly and deeply, my mind began to go hazy as the sheer intensity of the pleasure threatened to overwhelm me.

Sex in this game was good, but maybe a little too good, I thought, as I steadied myself and slowed my pace a bit, but Kelly was nothing if not attentive.

"There, there," she whispered soothingly, moving to an upright position and wrapping her hand lovingly about my head.

She rotated her spine a little and turned her head back towards me to plant soft, gentle kisses along the side of my neck, and I smiled.

"I can barely imagine what you'd do to me if you wore sexy armor," I whispered, and she smiled with satisfaction as she kissed my lips, and our tongues began to dance about as our coupling slowed to a gentle hypnotic pace.

But again, I reminded myself that time was short, and I began as I began to increase the intensity of my thrusts, our lips broke apart and she went down on her hands once more to better accommodate my renewed onslaught.

I was close, I could feel it, and as our bodies collided roughly, the sound of skin against skin echoed through the narrow stone corridor, punctuated by Kelly's little satisfied whimpers and the occasional grunt of my own.

"Do it Josh, cum for me," she coaxed me, her voice coming out in a sultry whisper, and I groaned with satisfaction as my climax finally came, and I filled her virtual womb with rope after rope of thick, creamy seed.

I collapsed onto the ground beside Kelly, and she padded her way over to my side, studying my heaving, labored breathing with proud conviction.

"You're thinking something mischievous, aren't you?" I muttered in between pants, and she put a finger to her lips teasingly, before giving a timid little nod.

"I know it's not really a competition with Tracey anymore, but I'm winning, right?" she boasted with a beaming smile, and I let out a long, bemused sigh, before chuckling a bit.

"Yep. You are."

***

We took a few minutes to collect ourselves, but just as we started getting dressed that familiar buzz went off somewhere in my head, and I glanced over at Kelly for confirmation that the anti-magic field had indeed gone down.

As she went through the messages she'd gotten since entering the lair, a smile appeared on her face and she walked over to me, giving me a big hug.

"I'm sorry," she whispered, "I really worried you," but I shook my head in response.

"Don't be- you can handle yourself. I probably shouldn't have freaked out that much."

Serra had also messaged to ask if I'd found Caliban as yet, and I wondered again at how worried she seemed to suddenly be about our monstrous comrade.

Despite myself, I was however also concerned; after all it had been a while, and with his teleportation ability he should have at least gotten back to us by now.

I relayed my concern to Kelly and at her suggestion we decided to head out and search for him a bit.

Now that communications were back up, it was easy enough for everyone to keep track of each other and send for help much more easily if something were to happen.

"So- Caliban, huh? Who came up with that name?"

"I did," I muttered uncertainly in response, as I felt Kelly's eyes studying me intently.

"Figures," she responded, a knowing smile on her face.

"Hm? How so?"

"I figured you would have at least befriended an NPC or two by now."

"Huh? Why?"

"Because- you're... you," she chided playfully, before skipping ahead of me with a playful chuckle.

I wasn't sure if she was making fun of me or complimenting me, but as she looked back at me, a teasingly smirk on her face, I smiled back, unable to restrain the relief I felt being back at her side again.

I knew that this time I couldn't just let her go again.

I'm going to talk to Serra, I resolved.

I needed to keep her with me, by my side; it was the only way I could really assure her safety.

If I didn't then I'd just end up tearing off after her every time there was even a hint that she might be in danger.

Serra wouldn't be happy about it.

I knew that, but there was no way we could continue like this.

I was still lost in my own thoughts when Kelly's voice suddenly shook me back to life.

"Josh! Come quick," she called, and I quickly made my way over to her.

We'd just rounded a corridor which opened onto a stone bridge, which arched spectacularly over a roaring waterway that looked to be at least a hundred feet across.

"Wow," I muttered appreciatively, staring down at the water which raged away beneath the stone bridge, and Kelly took my hand, leading me excitedly across.

"You certainly have a thing for bridges," I muttered, and she responded with a smile:

"I'm terrified of them, actually."

She shrugged as I studied her perplexedly, before leaning over the edge of the stone barrier to look down at the roaring water rushing by beneath us.

We were at least five hundred feet above the water, and as she looked down she shuddered a little and I went over to put my arms about her protectively.

"This is what I love-" she whispered affectionately. "I feel terrified- like if at any time I can just go over the edge, falling down into oblivion, but any time I feel that way your arms end up wrapped about me- before I can even ask, you're there. And I feel safe- protected, loved and... safe. Even in the face of the scariest things I can imagine."

She tore her gaze away from the torrential stream beneath us to look over at me, and I brushed a little strand of hair from her face affectionately as I gazed into those sparkly, beautiful eyes.

The eyes I looked at weren't hers, but that glossy look; that glint of admiration that I could only know in eyes that belonged to her. It was unmistakably Kelly's; it was the look of the only girl who could ever hold me in such high esteem.

As I leaned in to kiss her lips, softly and lovingly, I silently wondered if lovers who didn't share the unique connection that we did as siblings could ever experience the unique, intricate connection that we shared.

Our relationship was sure to cause us problems in the future; of that I was sure.

It was for this reason that I'd resolved to let her down if it ever came to that. But I'd lacked the conviction to deny her, and to some extent, I was now glad that I did.

Kelly's love had, even from afar, kept me alive through my darkest days.

I'd never believed that I was deserving of it, but this was her decision; to love me. And now that I'd accepted it, there was nothing left but to do my best in making sure that I didn't let her down.

Even if it meant transcending myself, then I would do it; for her sake, if nothing else.

I leaned in to kiss her again when a subtle eerie feeling that we were being watched distracted me, and I glanced across the chasm to see Dana standing on the balcony of a room that overlooked the bridge and the entire scene from above.

I hadn't noticed the room before, as it looked from afar like any another part of the rocky cliff face.

The balcony itself was partially obscured by some mossy vines that wound down from the cavern's ceiling, past the little room, and all the way down to the watercourse, eventually disappearing into the mist generated by the water's torrential flow.

Dana was such a strange girl.

Even at this distance, our eyes met, but rather that look away, she held my gaze intently.

Kelly followed my eyes to her, glancing between us, before refocusing her attention on me.

"Do you want me to stop holding your hand?" she asked wryly, and I took a deep breath and sighed, before pulling her into my arms.

"If it upsets you, then no. What does it matter if she knows, right?" I asked, and she smiled before leaning in to kiss me.

By the time I looked back up to the little balcony, Dana was gone, and I noted once again how difficult the spot was to even make out without some obvious intrusion to draw it to my attention.

*Bzz!

My observation was cut short as the telltale buzz told me that I'd gotten a new message from Serra:

What's the status? Caliban isn't back yet.

You're really worried about him, aren't you?

I attached a teasing smile emoji and sent the reply, and Kelly eyed me as I chuckled when the inevitable 'fuck off' response came.

I relayed the info to Kelly, and we decided to head back since she'd received no word from the rest of her group about their missing comrade.

"Morrigan- a word?" David asked as soon as we returned, and Kelly reluctantly let go of my hand as she headed over to David's side.

I headed straight over to Serra's tent where she was sitting, her knees pressed into her chest and a look of worry on her face.

"Nothing?" she asked, and I shook my head somberly in response.

"Although..." I muttered, as an idea quickly came to me.

123456...9