Trapped in Glory

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Right then he moaned again, and shot another huge load of cum into my throat. This orgasm just seemed to keep going, so I had to swallow fast to keep up. I had to swallow three mouthfuls this time, and it was a lot of creamy hot cum. It tasted ok, I thought. I finished him off, nice and slow this time, and he pulled his cum cannon out of my mouth.

"Thanks baby," he said. "I hope you liked all that cum. I'm a heavy shooter, but I ain't never cum like that!"

I couldn't talk, so I kissed the tip of his beautiful penis as a confirmation. My first cumload, and it was a double. A massive double. I would never forget his cock for as long as I live. He pulled out, slid the door shut, and was gone.

I sat there for a second, taking it all in, feeling the taste of his cum in my mouth and my throat. And then I looked down to see my dick, rock hard, trying to burst through my underwear. There was a wet spot from my pre cum.

More cocks literally came, and then went. At some point I became totally naked. I lost track of all time. At one point a guy told me that word had spread at the truck stop, and that the line was now twenty deep in the store. Hell, I had already sucked at least twenty. I masturbated while I was sucking a cock. I had my first big black cock. I would have six more before the night was over. I had cocks that tasted sweaty or were a little smelly. It didn't matter. I got good at sucking dick. They all gave me their cum, and I swallowed it all. Every last drop. Like a good bitch.

Very late into the night, (or probably now the morning), the door locks clicked, and the door cracked open. I quickly dressed in my cum dried clothes and headed down the hallway. There was no one left in the store. I had sucked them all, like a good little cumslut whore. I didn't see the crazy blonde, but as I walked out the front door her voice shot through the stores speaker system:

"Sweetheart, they all said you were the best we've ever had."

I walked across the empty parking lot to my car, and got in. It was 4:19 in the morning. A tiny hint of a smile cracked my face as I drove home.

AFTERMATH

I got home and showered quickly, and then crashed hard. I slept until 2 o'clock in the afternoon. I had a dream that I had been out to dinner with a very good looking man. It was a nice restaurant, where the tables had long tablecloths that stretched to the floor. He wanted me to suck his dick, right then and there, under the table. So I did. And I swallowed too. I awoke with a start, my lips still tingling from his dreamy cock, and my mouth still tasting like cum.

Monday morning arrived and I went to work as usual. I was just logging into my PC when my buddy, Doug, came strolling by.

"Hey what's up bro?" he said. "Do anything good this weekend?"

If he only knew. "Nah, nothing good," I lied. "How about you?"

"Oh yeah, crazy weekend. Remember that bookstore I told you about, with the gloryhole?"

Oh no fucking way. This is not happening. My heart skipped a beat. I tried to sound casual. "Yeah, did you stop by there again?"

"Yeah I did, Friday night. But it was about 10 o'clock and the place was jam packed, so I left and went to the club instead. I heard there was a really hot slut in there though. That place was going fucking wild for her!"

I breathed a huge sigh of relief inside. I said, "Damn bro, too bad you missed out on that, huh?"

"Are you kidding me!" he exclaimed. "After I left the club at 2 a.m., I stopped back by the store. The line was way shorter. I only had to wait about 20 minutes. And dude, let me tell you, best fucking blowjob ever! Damn that bitch was awesome! I bet she was hot as fuck too! With big titties! Man, you shoulda been there!"

Great. So now I get to think about Doug's hot cum sliding down my throat every time I see him, everyday at work. "Maybe next time, man. Maybe next time."

CONCLUSION

It was two weeks since that Friday night, and here I was at 7 p.m..

I got out of my car, and walked into the store. I walked up to the counter, and the crazy hot blonde instantly recognized me, and reached under the counter. I stopped short with my hands out in front of me, the universal "I mean you no harm" gesture.

She eyed me wearily as I spoke, "I was just noticing the green light wasn't on."

Happy relief flooded over her face. "l knew it! No one who sucks dick that fucking good can stop!"

"Water's under the stool?"

"Two bottles, just for you sweetheart," she answered.

As I turned to walk towards the hallway, she echoed out, "Have fun princess!"

At the corner of the hallway I stopped, looked back at her, and winked.

I entered the dark room and closed the door behind me. Two locks clicked into place as pink light flooded the room. I pushed the green button as I sat down, and waited for my prize. I'm a cocksucking bitch now, and good bitches always swallow.

12