Trapped In Quicksand!

Story Info
A rutheless real estate agent is trapped.
870 words
3.45
50.8k
5

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/04/2022
Created 03/09/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elizabeth StCloud III was the best and most ruthless real estate agent in Mclean county. She was also the best looking. Long curly blonde hair neatly pulled back in a ponytail. 36-24-36 inch body that was always wrapped in the tightest tailor made skirts, blouses, and blazers. She was never afraid to do what it took to land a deal. Even if it required her to use her womanly assets. And most of all Elizabeth was never afraid to steal clients from under the noses of her fellow co-workers. Especially her rival Margaret Myers. Needless to say she had made quite a few enemies who would like nothing better than to see her fall. Margaret Myers was one person who was about to make it happen. Petite little Margaret, the girl next door, who had an insidious vengeful side of her own

Margaret knew the Henderson estate quite well. Her family and the Hendersons were close friends even before she was born. Naturally when Howard Henderson, Heir to the estate, decided to sell he came to Margaret first. The estate was the largest in the county and news of its sale wasn't a secret for long. It wasn't long before Elizabeth StCloud came sniffing around. She had no idea that's what Margaret wanted her to do.

First, Margaret hired a graphic artist to make a fake landscape map of the Henderson estate. It was even made to look really old and official. The only difference from the other maps of the property was the mysterious "X" illustrated off the never used service road that ran down to Willow Creek, south east of the mansion. Second, Margaret accidentally let this forgery conveniently fall from her person outside Elizabeth's office. It was strategically done at the end of the day when nobody else could see Elizabeth snatch the parchment from her doorstep. Third, Margaret secretly tailed the sneaky vixen to the outskirts of the Henderson estate. Elizabeth, complete with chain cutters, snipped the thin wire blocking the way and slowly drove down the overgrown abandoned road.

Margaret tied her hiking boots, grabbed some rope from the back seat, and slipped the small pistol into her purse. She quietly got out of her car following the deserted road on foot. She knew the road ended about a half mile into the woods where Elizabeth would have to get out of her car and search for the "X" on foot. Margaret knew what layed down by that particular bend of Willow Creek. A place of mysterious shifting landscapes which was to be avoided at all costs. A place where Elizabeth shouldn't have ignorantly tread, especially all alone. This was going to be fun Margaret laughed to herself. Deadly fun.

Margaret had experienced these woods as a naive teenager barely getting out alive. The experience was scary, yet very strange and oddly exhilarating too. How was she to know that the experience would lead to the kinky fantasies that haunted her desires as a young woman? Desires of control and helplessness that this particular part of the county conveniently provided. That delicious weird lust guiding her to lure her conniving rival into one of the deadliest of the earthy traps, quicksand.

A sexual excitement that couldn't be explained by any credible psychiatrist pushed Margaret to catch up with her prey. She wanted to witness this worst case scenario in all it's deviant glory.

Elizabeth flipped on her flashlight trying to illuminate the ground fog that licked her ankles obscuring the trail in the late afternoon gloom. She felt the hidden tree branch roughly scrape down her thigh ripping a large gash in her tight business skirt. Her casual pumps weren't fairing any better as the trail became vague and muddy. "Okay, where is this place?" Elizabeth muttered frustrated as she wandered out of the taller ferns bumping into a faded sign post. It read: Danger Quicksand. Turning around quickly Elizabeth headed back in the direction she'd thought she'd come. She tried to to navigate her way carefully, but doubt was creeping into her head. "Is this the right way or not?" She was soon to find out.

"Find anything useful?" Margaret startled Elizabeth causing her to jump back.

"Oh shit, you scared the piss out of me!" Elizabeth said shaken. The muddy earth deceptively slipped over her shoes. "Nice map Marge, you almost had me fooled, but I saw the sign over there telling me about the quicksand. Now if you'll excuse me I've got to get out of this hell hole and back to genuine real estate work. Nice try, but it didn't work. Guess you lose again. "Putting all her weight on one leg Elizabeth tried to take a step forward but her leg sank like a hot knife in butter. Slurping mud all the way up to her knee. She tried in vain to balance herself with her other leg but it hopelessly sank too.

"Oh no, It's quicksand. Don't just stand there pull me out!" Margaret watched the thick goo quake around Elizabeth's struggling knees.

"Why should I? You'd probably let me sink you evil bitch." Margaret could feel her pussy tingle as the muck slowly gulped Elizabeth's toned thighs.