Trapped in the Classroom Pt. 01

Story Info
Ben gets locked in his classroom with his French Teacher.
3.7k words
4.37
53.1k
54

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/29/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
J_beezy
J_beezy
41 Followers

They both froze at the sound of keys jangling in the door. The younger boy stared at the door, unsure of what to do.

"Quick!" the older woman said quickly, panic in her green eyes. "Get the door!"

The boy sprang up and dashed to the door, but even as he did so, the sound of a bolt sliding home told them both that he was too late. He reached the handle, even as the footsteps faded into the distance. He tried the door, hoping that whoever was walking away would hear the sounds of the door and come back, but to no avail.

Dejected he turned around to face his French teacher, Madame Dupont and shook his head sadly. They were locked in the classroom.

Madame Duponte's eyes open wide with shock and surprise. "Do you have your mobile phone?" she asked the boy hurriedly.

"No, Miss" he replied. "We aren't allowed them in school. You?"

She shook her head. To be fair to her, Madame Dupont did have her phone, but it was out of battery. And she had left the charger in the staffroom. She frowned as she went to the window and leaned out of the very narrow crack, trying to get a view of the carpark.

As she did so, the young student, Ben watched. Madame Dupont was dressed simply in a lime green jumper top and a salmon pink skirt that hugged close to her, showing off her ample hips. Ben had often wondered what she would look like without the dress, but now as she bent over, trying to lean out of the window, the skirt rode a little, agonisingly showing off her sensual, shapely legs and just giving away the curve of the bottom of her bum. If she bent over any further, Ben would have been able to see all the way up her dress. His hand instinctively touched himself and began to massage himself, thinking about what was up there.

All of a sudden, she stood up straight and turned around to face him. Ben immediately stopped touching himself and looked away, hoping that the bulge that had grown in his trousers wasn't too visible

When he looked back at her, she was stood in front of him. "It's no use" she said sadly as she sat down, her voice laced with her native French accent. "I think we're stuck here until someone comes and finds us."

Ben looked at his watch. At was nearly five o' clock, it was out of school hours. It would be a long time before anyone came back to open up again. All they could do was wait.

Three hours passed. Dusk had arrived, and nobody had come back to find out where the two had disappeared to. Ben was now sat on a table, legs dangling over the edge. Madame Dupont was sat on the floor, over to one side, her back resting against a wall and legs crossed in front of her. They had tried to pass the time in many ways. First they had tried to continue the French lesson, which had gotten them locked in the classroom in the first place. When that had petered out, they had simply talked and tried to tell jokes. Now, 3 hours in, they were sat, lost in their own thoughts.

Ben looked at Madame Dupont as she sat, looking sad and dejected. She was absolutely gorgeous. She was pale, with bright green eyes, with a slightly angular face. Her mousey blonde hair framed her face perfectly and her accent - wow! Ben had been besotted with her ever since his first lesson of French with her in year 9 and had fantasised many a time over what he would do to her if he were ever caught alone in a room with her...

And yet here he was, in that exact situation and he hadn't moved.

A grumble coming from his belly brought him back to his senses. It had disturbed Madame Dupont aswell as her big green eyes suddenly came back into focus, settling on his crotch. Ben wondered why, before he registered the tightness in that area. He was erect again, thinking about his French Teacher. Shit!

Up until this point Madame Dupont had been lost in her own thoughts aswell. Although, mostly wondering about how stuck she was. It wasn't just about being stuck in a classroom, it was about being stuck in a rut in her life. Yes, she had a job she loved as a teacher, and she was married to a lovely man. However she felt that life was passing her by. Her marriage to David had seemed so good to start with, but then he had started to drift away from her, taking her for granted. How she longed for some sort of release! Something to make her feel alive again.

A low growl brought her back to her senses. It was emanating from Ben, her student. Since she had first taught him in Year 9, Ben had grown from a wimpy boy into a fine young man. Always polite and trying to do his best, Ben was totally different from what her mama had taught her about black people back in Lyon, where she had grown up. He had always seemed... mature for his age. Although he had started out a bit weedy, the onset of puberty had really filled him out. His shirt barely held in the rippling strength underneath. Her mind momentarily drifted to thoughts of what was underneath the shirt...

Snap out of it Louise she told herself, you're his French teacher! There's no way anything like that would work out. You'd be fired for starters!

But even as she thought these thoughts, Madame Dupont's eyes fell upon the bulge that was in his trousers and evidently still growing. It looked huge, much bigger than anything she could have possibly imagined. And on an 18 year old half her age too. Imagine what she could do with something that size on her husband...

Then it hit her. They were all alone. Just her and Ben. She could take advantage of the situation, the boy clearly thought about her, and nobody would ever know...

The thought made her instantly wet with desire, she could feel the heat growing between her legs, and a wicked smile crossed her lips.

Ben was struggling to get his erection down when suddenly hid French teacher smiled at him. "Are you hungry, Ben?" she asked, her voice suddenly seeming deep, husky and sensual.

The tone in her voice was enough to make Ben forget what he was doing. "Miss?"

Madame Dupont now got up and strode towards him. Ben thought he could he see her B breasts gently rising and falling gently with each step she took towards him. She stopped in front of him, and bent down to whisper in his ear.

"Are you hungry Ben?" she asked sounding more urgent.

Her right breast lightly brushed his arm.

Suddenly Ben's erection was back, despite his best efforts. "Y-y-yes, miss, I am"

She took a step back and eyed Ben again, taking in the magnificent sight of her young, black and extremely handsome student with a huge bulge in his trousers, where his erection was straining against the trouser cloth, almost begging to be let out.

"I'm hungry too, Ben" she announced, voice dripping with lust. She rang a finger along his chest and worked her way down towards his now pulsing erection. "And I know exactly what I want" she grinned as her finger traced the outline of the student's huge cock.

The touch of her finger, gently stroking him broke down Ben's defences. "Oh Miss" he breathed. "I've dreamed of this for so long".

Madame Dupont said nothing. Instead, she smiled sweetly as she lifted his shirt out on his trousers. "I know" she whispered huskily. Then she leaned in and undid his trousers. The bulge in Ben's trousers sprang even further, now trapped only by the fabric of his boxer shorts. Madame Dupont, unperturbed, reached inside his boxer shorts, her hands now closing around the shaft of Ben's now visibly throbbing member

"Now, lets see what you can do for my hunger". She whispered again, her breath hot against his cheek.

It was all too much for Ben. He grabbed her round the back of her head and pulled her towards him. The older woman put up no resistance and before they knew it, they were kissing eachother passionately, tongues flitting in and out of eachother's mouths in rhythm, even as Madame Dupont started moving her surprisingly soft hand up and down Ben's shaft, squeezing slightly at the top of each stroke.

Ben couldn't control his hands. They started off around his French teacher's head, then they moved down to her waist. One hand moved underneath her lime green jumper and started to squeeze, stroke and feel her small, but pert breasts. As he felt them, he could feel the woman's nipples, clearly growing hard through the material of her bra. The other hand moved down and traced the outline of her buttocks, before moving up again, slipping underneath her skirt and lifting it up to her waist. It moved down again, and a finger slipped between her legs to feel the material of her knickers there, and the treasure underneath. A small moan erupted from Madame Dupont and she seemed to relax a little in his embrace. Ben continued his approach, swapping hands and continuing to play with the hot French teacher's knickers were wet. He moved to slide her knickers to one side...

Suddenly, he was being pushed away from his desire as Madame Dupont broke off the kiss and took a step back. He looked at her, skirt pushed up to her waist revealing her white lace knickers, mousey blonde hair tousled more than usual and her jumper rumpled around the top half of her body. He was confused. This was what she had wanted wasn't it?

"Miss?" he started, unsure of himself.

Madame Dupont looked at Ben, trousers slightly ruffled, a blue triangle showing the boy's boxers that were now barely covering his erection as it poked out of the top of his pants. He was magnificent, and she was going to have her way with this gorgeous black man. She smiled at him and reached behind her back and undid her skirt. It fell around her ankles, to an audible gasp from Ben. Ignoring the gasp, she continued to grab her jumper and pull it up and over her head, allowing it to fall from her hands onto the floor. She looked at the boy. He was visibly excited, his eyes looked at her hungrily. That would do.

Ben gasped as Madame Dupont's skirt fell, revealing the lower half of her body in full. Madame Dupont may have been of a smaller stature, but she sure did have a fantastic figure. Her small, pert breasts only served to accentuate her perfect curvaceous body, which came in perfect symmetry at her waistline before sensuously curving out again to form her delightfully round, firm ass. These gave way to short, but perfectly toned legs, which in that instant, Ben wished would be wrapped around him.

"You like what you see?" she asked him.

Ben could only nod, not taking his eyes off her body. Madame Dupont liked that. It felt good to be wanted by someone.

"I told you before, Ben" she said reaching down and unbuttoning the flies of his boxers, reaching inside and pulling out his cock. She looked down at it, long thick and bristling with veins, it was a huge muscle. She knelt down in front of him as Ben's eyes grew wide with excitement as he realised what was about to happen.

"I'm hungry. And I need you to feed me"

With those words, lust completely overcame Madame Dupont as her mouth opened wide, wider than Ben had ever imagined and she took his head in her mouth. Her green eyes seemed to roll back with pleasure as her lips massaged his dick as she sucked.

"Mmm" she moaned. Then her head moved up and down his shaft, taking more and more of him in until her nose was almost touching his stomach. Waves of pleasure pulsed through Ben as Madame Dupont's soft sweet lips worked his shaft, enveloping it in wet saliva and hot breath. The feeling was intense, made even more so by the fact that it was in his form class. Ben took it all in, the sight of his sexy French teacher, dressed only in her underwear on her knees, head bobbing up and down as she sucked him off, the feeling of pleasure as her soft warm mouth caressed his fully erect manhood and closed his eyes, a low growl coming from him.

On her part, Madame Dupont was ecstatic. She was on her knees, giving a hot guy immense pleasure, something that she hadn't thought would happen to her again, her sex life being stale up to this point. She felt a dribble of precum emerge from him and swirled it around his head with her tongue, causing her hot student to growl softly. She could get used to this.

She didn't know whether it was the sight of her on her knees or the quality of blowjob that she was giving him, but suddenly, she felt Bens strong arms grab her by underneath her arms and pulled her up to her feet. His cock left her mouth with a loud wet pop.

For a moment she stood before him, feeling slightly vulnerable in her near nakedness in front of the 18 year old. Then he smiled at her and started to pull his shirt over his head to reveal his smooth athletic torso, rippling with muscle. Madame Dupont smiled as with one fluid movement, the boy tugged at his trousers and pants. Both fell to the floor, revealing ben in his full nakedness.

"Did you like that" Madame Dupont asked as the boy got up and took a step towards her.

"Yes, Miss" he replied, sounding much more confident now. He stepped towards her and she felt her heart pound even faster than it had been with the excitement. He leaned in and kissed her, His hand dropping to her waist. She felt one tug her knickers to one side...

The first stroke was electric, and made Madame Dupont gasp loud in a mixture of surprise and intense pleasure. The second stroke was more gentle and slow and made her sigh loudly. Then he started moving up and down massaging her pussy gently so that the already engorged lips opened up fully and started gushing their juices out. She could feel herself dripping onto her hands as he stopped stroking and broke the kiss.

He stood back, licking his fingers clean. "I'm hungry too, Miss" he said. Then he stepped closer to her. She gasped again with excitement as he sank to his knees, taking the now sopping knickers down with him. He moved his face closer to her steaming wet pussy until he was only inches away from her.

"Mmm, you smell good" He breathed, making sure some of his hot breath blew over her now over exposed clit. "And a boy's got to eat".

And with that, he closed his mouth over her clit and licked it.

The breath on her clit had felt so good, but it was nothing compared to what his tongue did to her now, swirling around her and occasionally flicking across the top directly. Madame Dupont now started breathing heavily and her legs buckled temporarily as the waves of pleasure continued crashing over her as she started to scream. She had been in control, but now this boy had taken it from her. And it was good.

Eventually, she couldn't hold herself back. "Oh Ben" she sighed. Then as another jolt of pleasure passed over her, a bit louder. "Oh BEN! Oh BEN! FUCK THAT FEELS GOOD, BEN! OH BEN!"

The pleasure continued as the boy's tongue, now wet with both his saliva and her juices probed and teased her, parting her lips apart with ease and slipping inside her. Madame Dupont was surprised at how dextrous his tongue was as it darted in and out of her, catching her clit on the way in and finding her g spot. Pleasure racked through her body, hitting her with a double whammy, and it wasn't long before she felt an orgasm rising within her.

"Ben, Oh fuck, I'm going to cum...

The boy sped up the pace as she reached and grabbed the back of his head, pulling him closer to her.

"Oh fuck, OH fuck..."

The moaning only served to spur Ben on, his tongue working overtime and somehow getting her in all the right places.

"OHHH FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!"

She grabbed his head and held it in place as she felt the orgasm come up and override her body. Her vagina walls convulsed involuntarily, gripping the boy's tongue and gushing her juices all over his face and mouth. Ben's tongue never stopped during Madame Dupont's orgasm as he tried to gather as much of her pussy juice as he could.

Eventually the waves subsided. Madame Dupont, panting heavily and legs heavy just about managed to get to the table before collapsing on it. To her amazement, Ben didn't seem out of breath at all. He simply rose to his feet, smiled and licked his lips, which glistened with her juices.

"Mmm, that was nice Miss" he said coyly as he walked towards her. Then her bent down and kissed her.

Damn the boy was good! As she tasted both a mixture of him and herself, her desires returned, and she wanted nothing more than to have him, then to take his cock in her pussy and feel him shoot his load all inside her. She opened up her legs, anticipating the receipt of him inside her.

But then he broke off, reached down and stroked her. As the sudden shocks pulsed through her, Madame Dupont realised that she couldn't fuck him. Not at the moment, she was too sensitive. But his cock was still erect. She had to have him, but how?

As she pondered this, the boy reached down and gave himself a few quick tugs. "You've fed me Miss, but you haven't eaten yet"

It took Madame Dupont a moment to realise what he meant. The thought of sucking on his cock again turned her on. She smiled, feeling the heat rush between her legs again.

"No Ben, I haven't"

Ben sat down on the table next to her, erect penis in hand. "Would you like to be fed, Miss?"

In reply Madame Dupont hopped off the table excitedly and stood in front of him. She then gently peeled his legs open with both hands and took control of his swollen, thick and long member. She bent down in front of him, her bum pointing up into the air.

For Ben, the sight of his French Teacher, bent over in front of him in naked was an amazing sight. He could see her curves, her pert bottom and delightful little boobs hanging down perfectly. His cock jumped in the woman's hand.

She paused at that and looked up at him innocently, her green eyes giving him a penetrating, lustful look. If she had been sucking him aswell, Ben was certain that he would have come there and then.

"Of course I would, feed me" she said lustily. Then she looked back at his member, before opening wide and taking him back in her mouth again.

This time, there was a definite urgency in the way she sucked him. Her head stayed still this time, but her tongue shot out occasionally, licking his penis. With the one hand she gripped the base of his shaft and jerked it, making sure that her hand gently tapped Ben's scrotum. The feeling was of gentle pleasure and Ben let out a small sigh.

Then she started to move her head up and down, taking him further and further into her mouth until she was stopped by her hand jerking his shaft. The feeling of her hot breath on his cock, mixed with her saliva lubricating him, intensified the feeling.

"Oh Miss" he breathed, "That feels soooo good".

She responded by moving faster and moaning slightly, her vibrating voice sending more pleasurable waves through him as they massaged his penis. Somehow she managed to rub her tongue over his glans on as her head moved, sending jolts of intense pleasure through him. Before long he felt a powerful orgasm rise within him.

"Oh Miss, yess. That's... it Miss..."

Madame Dupont continued to suck him, looking up at him from time to time. The sight of her bent over naked, looking at him with pleading eyes sent him over the edge.

"Oh MISS, I'm CUMMING! FUCK!"

Then she pulled off his cock with a wet pop and continued to jerk him off with both hands.

"That's right, my sexy student. Cum for me! Feed me with your cum, baby!"

"NNNRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRG GGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH"

The response was almost immediate. Bens orgasm enveloped him entirely as he started to pump sperm into Madame Dupont's open begging mouth. The first bolt missed her mouth entirely and dribbled a little bit down her chin, but then Madame Dupont leaned forward and closed her mouth over his cock, ensuring every shot after went down her throat. She looked up at him, moaning happily as she swallowed each bolt of his cum down her throat. He was aware of a sound in the background, but he was transfixed at the sight of his incredibly gorgeous and sexy French teacher greedily sucking out every last drop of his cum out of him, as a little dribble leaked from her mouth and onto her chin.

J_beezy
J_beezy
41 Followers
12