Trapped in the Closet

Story Info
Daddy and daughter fantasize as one watches on.
4k words
4.52
100k
131
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jade12
jade12
35 Followers

He didn't see me. That's all I could think about as I crept down the hall back to my room. There is no way he saw me I chanted.

Today started like any other day, it was a Thursday in the middle of summer. Since it was the last summer before I left for university I was using it to do what any eighteen year old would do. I was having fun. I didn't know what my university life would be like but I was saying goodbye to my high school life with some good old fashion recklessness.

Today like any other day since summer started I chose to hang out with my friends most of whom I would say goodbye to in the fall. Most of my reckless endeavours featured my friends and today I happened to be hanging out with my current boyfriend Taylor. My dad was at work and he made it clear I was on my own since he was going to be doing an overnight conference with some international clients. To my devious, horny teenaged mind this was the perfect opportunity to sneak Taylor in for some fucking. It started out like usual with necking in the living room and a bit of groping.

Taylor wasn't renowned for his technique but for his patience. Plus his size kept me with him; even though he barely lasted 5 minutes when we started fucking he was the biggest guy I knew at around seven and a half inches. Though, if I was being honest those five minutes filled me to the brink and stretched my tight pussy like I'd never believed possible. That's what I craved and Taylor gave it to me. It also helped that he knew he didn't have much staying power and was more than willing to spend the extra time and effort to get me off. A lot of guys just didn't care.

Taylor and I were necking on the couch when the brilliant idea of having him fuck me in my father's room popped into my head. My dad's room had always been a sort of no go area since it was defined as my mother's personal space when she'd been around. Even after she left it was still a no go area in my mind.

Now as I ground against Taylor's crotch feeling him harden beneath me it seemed like such a taboo and slightly kinky idea to have him take me in my father's bed. The same bed I was probably conceived in. Taylor didn't really care where we did it so long as we did it. Once we moved to my father's room it was routine, standard. He'd eaten me out till I came. Then he'd put my legs over his shoulders and worked his dick into my tight pussy. He was fucking me in a steady rhythm and I'd just started enjoying the delicious feel of him stretching me until the point of pain. His heavy grunting told me it was going to be shorter than usual and I was praying it would last longer.

That's when we heard it. The front door slamming shut. Taylor bolted up right and pulled out of me. He made a mad dash, collected his clothes and was out the window before I even knew what was happening. It became very apparent to me that he had a lot of experience getting out of places he wasn't supposed to be.

Deciding not to take the heat I got up quickly and made a run for the closet collecting my clothes as I went. Turning off the light I thanked the heavens that my father hadn't bothered to make his bed that morning. If he had is rumpled state would be a dead giveaway that someone had been in there. I heard his heavy tread coming up the stairs and I held my breath. Dad had a strict no boys in the house policy and if he knew I'd snuck one in, there would be no end to the hell I'd get. He would probably rescind his offer to buy me a car as a high school graduation present and ground me for eternity.

Dad pushed his way into his room and flipped on the light. I shrunk back into the darkness of the closet and prayed he didn't need anything in there. I was still naked and my juices or maybe Taylor's juices were running down my thigh. I could smell the sex in the air but my father didn't seem to notice.

Dad moved through the room stiffly and I realised how tired he looked. He always had a smile on when he was around me and this was the first time in recent memory I'd seen strain on his face. Dad moved around the room straightening things up. I gave an internal sigh as I realised I might be trapped in the closet for a while. Dad had never been an early sleeper so I sat there resigned to my fate.

After a while he stopped and I realised he was satisfied with how things were. My dad wasn't a neat person but he liked things to be in there place, even if they only stayed that way for a short amount of time.

Dad made his way over to the bed and I watched him bend down: something had caught his attention. When he rose it took all my effort not to groan. Clutched in his hand were my panties. The red material stood out against his tan skin and I felt my face burn. I expected the angry outburst and steeled myself for it. He took one look at the bed and he didn't disappoint.

"Samantha!" he bellowed. I cringed and bit my tongue. There was no way I was coming out of his closet naked, while he held my undies in his hand.

"Samantha!" he called again. When he didn't get a response he charged out of the room, to search for me I presumed. After what seemed like eternity but was probably a few minutes he came back in the room. This time his pace was calmer and slower. I was grateful for this because by the time I made my "reappearance" tomorrow he might be more rational about this incident and we could work it out without me losing my freedom.

Dad moved back towards the bed, a look I'd never seen before contorted his face as he looked down on the ruffled sheets and damp spots. He lifted his hand and I realised that his fingers were caressing the silk of my panties. I looked on in shock before realising he was savouring the feel. My mouth gapped at the sight of him lifting my panties to his face. My breath hitched as he inhaled deeply.

My scent was strong in the confines of the closet I could only imagine what my underwear smelt like having been drenched in my musk. A shudder travelled through me and I wasn't sure whether I was excited or disgusted. With the way my heart was racing and the heat that was pooling at the centre of my body I was positive it was both.

He to another deep pull and his chest expanded. This time he held his breath. And I held mine. I wanted to scream and ask him what kind of fucking pervert sniffed their daughter's underwear but another part of me wanted to ask if he liked what he smelt; if he wanted to sniff the real thing. I swallowed and my breathing got heavy. I was practically panting as my pussy leaked on the carpet. He wasn't done though, pulling the panties away from his nose he rearranged them till the crotch was exposed then he put the seat of my underwear into his mouth. He sucked on the material before swallowing. When he swallowed I starred mesmerised as his Adam's apple bobbed. I watched it go up and down and with each bob I felt a corresponding pulse in my pussy. I was drenched, I'd never been this wet in my life and I fought the urge to reach down and finger myself.

Seeming to relish the leftover taste of my pussy dad reached down to grope the bulge forming in his pants. He removed my panties from his mouth and let his hands drop. He stood there fondling his growing bulge through his pants as he stared down on the bed. Ever so slowly he moved forward and sniffed the sheets.

"Lucky bastard." He mumbled harshly. Straightening up he tucked my panties into his pocket. Grabbing the corners of the sheet he gave a hard yank. Bundling up the sheets he left the room, all the while mumbling to himself.

With him out of the room I let out the breath I hadn't realised I was holding. Reaching down I touched my puffy pussy lip. I was wet to the point of dripping. My thighs were covered in sex and my womanly fluids. I wanted to get off so badly I was thinking of fingering myself right then and there. That's when my dad came back into the room. I shelved my plan. I knew from experience that I was a moaner. There was no way I could get off without giving away my location.

Dad quickly spread his bed, putting on fresh sheets. When he was done he took my panties out of his pocket and dropped them in the centre of the bed. He stared at the panties and slowly started undressing. At eighteen I was more interested in what was under the clothes, never bothering with the slow reveal when it came to my past boyfriends. That's why it came as such a surprise to me when I realised how erotic undressing could be.

He started with his tie and the woman in me just knew he was imagining me there, wearing those panties while he stripped for me. Unknotting it the silk slipped from around his neck there was a faint sound as fabric moved over fabric. It made my breath hitch. He let the tie trail through his fingers before falling on the floor.

He then started unbuttoning his shirt. Dad opened the top two buttons slowly and I realised I had the same feeling as a kid on Christmas day. The anticipation of the reveal was just as strong as the anticipation of what was inside. When he reached the last button I felt my irritation grow, instead of naked flesh that I was desperate to see there was an undershirt blocking my view. I bit back a frustrated growl. There was a smirk on my dad's face as he stared at my panties and I realised he knew how I was reacting. Even if the image was only in his head he knew what my reaction would be.

Shrugging out of the shirt he dropped it on the ground. Working the hem of the undershirt out of his pants he paused. It took all my fledging will power not to go out there and rip the offending piece of material off him until there was nothing between me and his chest. As if sensing my building irritation he put a hand over his head and grasped the collar of his shirt in a fluid motion pulled the shirt over his head. For some reason this was the sexiest thing I'd ever seen. His back had bended slightly and the material had moved up revealing more evenly tanned skin for my lustful inspection. That thought was quickly replaced however when I saw his chest.

It was massive and framed by broad shoulders. I don't know why this surprised me. My dad stood at 6ft 2in and was an amateur boxer throughout collage. I knew he worked out often so his muscular chest and tight abs shouldn't have surprised me but they did. Then there were his arms. Usually covered in shirts or long sleeved sweaters I never noticed that they were ropey with veins and slightly bulging muscle.

I groaned out loud unable to hide my reaction, quickly raising a hand I covered my mouth as my eyes flew to his face. Thankfully dad was too engrossed in his role play to hear me. His muscles flexed as he reached for the buckle of his pants and I wonder what it would feel like to be forcefully held down by those arms, to be pinned by his weight as he fucked me into the bed or to be supported as he took me against a wall.

Twin feelings of desire and disgust had me gagging and groaning. I wanted it even as my moral compass screamed how wrong it was. The top button of his pants opened and the rasp of his zip sliding down made me orgasm. I was so shocked it took me awhile to realise what happened. The mini tremors subside and I glowed in the after math of a mini orgasm, one that unfortunately only served to raise my sexual frustration. I'd never come without physical stimulation before and I was slightly afraid of my bodies blatant reactions to my father.

Unaware of my internal plight dad pushed his pants of his hips and let gravity carry it to the ground. There just like that I was greeted with the best sight of my life. My father's hard uncut dick was standing at full length. It was huge, much bigger than Taylor's and I just knew if he forced it inside me I would be branded for life. I would never be able to forget his length, shape or feel. Another quake passed through me that signalled another mini orgasm. I wanted to jump out of this closet and see how much of his length I could fit in my mouth. I wanted to know if he would force the remainder down my throat or stop when I gagged. The little girl in me that adored her father was frightened by the shift in thought process but the daughter and woman in me revelled in the taboo and lusty feelings.

I wanted it. I wanted to worship his dick. I wanted that point to come where I couldn't fit anymore down my throat, I imagined how he would grab my head and start face fucking me. I wanted the stretch, the burn of my lips accommodating him, the sting of my throat accepting him and rejecting him.

My dad just stood there for a while and I just stared. It was long and had a thick vein running down the side. I could see a pulse as blood moved through his dick. He pulled back his foreskin and a bulbous purple head emerged it looked angry and mouth-watering. Both of us were caught up in our own internal fantasies. I licked my lips as a line of pre-cum drooled from the tip of his cock before dripping.

That was the start. Whatever he was seeing in his mind had his dick weeping and I wanted to go and lick in off the floor. Better yet I wanted to drink it straight from the source as he stroked my hair and encouraged me. It was like someone forgot to turn off the faucet fully. If he produced that much when aroused I could only salivate about how big his load would be. I just knew it would gag and choke me if I tried to swallow it and when he came in my pussy it would leak out. I saw it in my head, dad watching as I dipped my fingers in to my pussy. Pulling out my fingers I would lick the clean before moving on to cleaning up his dick while he watched. A stronger mini quake moved through me and I put two fingers into my mouth imagining it was his cock keeping me from making a sound. If my reactions were this strong when I was only fantasizing about him I might die if he actually touched me.

Movement brought me out of my catatonic pleasure driven state. Dad reached down and picked up my panties. I watched with batted breath to see what he would do next. He didn't disappoint.

"Samantha," he whispered before cupping his sex with the material of my panties.

I though he was going to go for a slow jerk of session like Taylor preferred. He didn't, instead he fucked himself with my panties like I preferred, the same way I wanted him to fuck me. From the very beginning he started with long hard strokes. It looked rough and painful as the purple head of his penis seemed to become even darker as if bruised. The pre-cum that was dripping before was now being soaked into the material of my panties. His strokes were fast and hard and I could only imaging what it would feel like to have him pound in and out of me.

"Samantha, fuck baby that's it," he moaned. "That's it baby, take daddy's dick in your tight little pussy." He slowed a bit and squeezed his shaft in what had to be a painfully grip. "You like this Sammy." He said using his childhood nick name for me. "You like having me fuck you. You like having daddy fuck you like a dirty little slut?"

I almost screamed yes in reply.

His hands started moving again, harder and faster than before. "You like having daddy fuck your pussy? You like having me force you open. Fuck baby girl that's it. Fuck you're so tight. Jesus, I've wanted that tight cunt around my dick for a long time."

I was floored by the fact that my father wanted to fuck me for a while now. A part of me wondered how I would have reacted if he'd tried and another part of me wished he would try. Yet the largest part of me knew it was inevitable.

"Ever since your 18th fucking birthday wearing that barely fucking there bikini while that fucking loser grouped you. But now you know." Moving on to the bed he lay on his back, stroking his dick as if I was riding his cock in the cow girl position. When I saw him using short stabbing motions with his hands I had to wonder what that would feeling like if he held my hips and did the same thing. "Now. You. Know," He said with each stab. "Now. You. Fucking. Know. That. You're. Mine."

Unable to resist any more I took up my shirt and bit into the material. Reaching down I pinched my hard nipples before traveling further down. I sank two fingers into my sopping cunt and they went in with ease. I was ready for him. I fucked my pussy in the same rhythm as his hands changing speed and depth as best as I could to match him. I hadn't stopped coming since I'd shoved my finger inside imagining it was my daddy's dick. A part of me wanted to make a sound. That way he could find me and fuck me for real. However part of me realised that fantasy and reality were two different things and that part of me wouldn't let me make a sound.

It took forever for daddy to finally cum and it was painfully delightfully excruciatingly fun to fuck myself along with him. Although I had come multiple times I still wanted more. Daddy dropped my used panties on the floor. Sweat made his skin glow as beads of it moved down his chest. I wanted to trace my tongue down the contours and clean up his cock sucking whatever cum was left off.

"Fuck." He said harshly a radiant smile on his face. Looking down at my panties on the floor he stroked his softening dick and it hardened slightly. Talking to no one in particular he closed his eyes and tilted his head back. "You better thank god Sam. Where ever the fuck you are you better thank god you're moving out and going to university because if you stay much longer I'm going to do something you will never forgive me for and if it brings me half as much pleasure as my fantasies I don't think I'll give a shit."

With that he went into the bathroom his cock hard again. Two minutes later I heard the shower come on. Cautiously I opened the closet door careful not to make a sound. I crawled out, making my way over on my hands and knees to the spot where his pre-cum had dripped on the floor.

Without hesitating I licked it off the floor, as the taste hit my tongue I couldn't help but groan in delight. It was bitter, musky and thick against my tongue. I couldn't wait to get it straight from the source. Finding another spot I swiped the slimy liquid off the floor. Using two fingers I pushed daddy's sticky juices into my eager pussy. My cunt swallowed it greedily even as it craved more. With the picture in my mind that it was dad's fingers fucking me, I masturbated with his pre-cum while he showered in the other room. Part of me anticipated the shower stopping and him finding me there, licking his flavour off the floor as I fuck myself. The thrill of being caught, punished and fucked by my dad caused the walls of my pussy to grip my fingers tighter.

Feeling a bit more daring I picked up my drenched panties, bringing them to my face I inhaled deeply shuddering at the musky smell. I loved it. It was strong, masculine and it branded itself on my brain and soul. I would crave my dad's juices for the rest of my life I just knew it. Mirroring my father I put the material in my mouth and sucked. When I had a mouth full of him cum I swallowed. I licked and cleaned the material with complete abandon relishing our combined taste. Now I knew. Know I knew what his cock would taste like. I knew how his cum would feel moving down my throat and I wanted it. I continued to clean the fabric with my tongue until the shower stopped. Using the material I cleaned up the mess my dripping pussy had created and with great regret I dropped the soaked material back on the floor. With one last longing look at the bathroom door I crept back in the closet. Closing the door I waited.

The room smelled heavy of sex and it was humid. Sweat ran down my skin alternating between cooling and heating. My nerves were on edge and my pussy wanted more that it had been given. It wanted something hard, long and unyielding. It wanted my father's hard long cock pounding into it. Unfortunately tonight it wouldn't be my father but my vibrator. I just needed my dad to sleep so I could try and find some relief. Dad finally came out of the bathroom and dropped his towel on the floor. I was once again gifted by the sight of his naked body. His now soft dick hung limply from a mass of black curls. He picked my panties of the ground and I licked my lips.

jade12
jade12
35 Followers
12