Trapped In Your Time

Story Info
A girl from the future describes her time.
1.8k words
3.17
33.1k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Christine, and this is my story. I'm sure you won't believe it or me for that matter, and I couldn't give two shits either way. I'm not writing this for you, I'm writing this for me, cause you see I'm not from here, I'm from your future. How far I can not say, but by the time you finish these pages, you'll know what lies ahead for humanity. I'm from there, and this is what life was like growing up.

Before I begin though, if you didn't see my photo, I'm 23 now, trapped almost a year now in what used to be the United States San Francisco which isn't so bad given the groups back then. I'm 5'10" (we're about 2 inches taller on average back or er forward in my time), fit, and have long blond hair with blue eyes, bright blue eyes I love being outside and being naked as much as I can. I'm kinda like an animal that way;)

So before I got trapped here, I was living where downtown San Francisco is now, but in my time, it's all low brown buildings, with well kept dirt streets, and of course there are far fewer people in the future, which is a story of it's own, but this story is my story and I've had the most adventurous life ever and I want it put on paper, or digits or whatever I can find to tell it.

When I was a teen I entered what is called The Awakening. Now before I continue I'm going to warn you this following material will clash with your current value system everyone from this time held, so be warned to stop reading now if you might be effected by words that contradict what you currently believe, or if such heresy to you is painful or immoral, last chance to stop reading and safely leave...

So, where was I, oh yeah my awakening, mmmm I will never forget the day. Mine was in February, and all my friends and family were there. It's a time of great celebration for any girl or boy when they reach the age of awakening. It symbolizes two great changes in a person's life, the awakening of their reasoning mind, and the awakening of their power, their sex.

In my time, there is little understanding of words like straight, gay, trans. In my time, very few of us don't play with both sexes and also identify as multiple sexes. So as an example, I'm physically a girl, but sometimes feel more male than female, and I have male friends who feel the same sometimes feeling more female than male. I know a lot of this is going to sound reeeeally weird but again this is simply how it is in my time, you can judge me all you like (something that was quite popular during your time no?) but I come from a time without sexual hang ups. Everyone is free to be whomever they want to be when ever they want to be.

See in my time, humanity has abandoned all the institutions of your day. There's no more governments running things, and we all pretty much keep an eye on each other, and you know what, people are pretty cool when they have a warm bed with someone at night and food in their belly. We care little for acquiring things, but we're ravished for acquiring experiences. Experience and learning are the primary reasons for everyone running around in my time. There's no world powers mostly cause once the Internet exposed the curtain hiding the Wizard, no one would fight any wars anymore. World peace became the default. Through a real free market, everyone has flourished and we've been having a ball ever since.

So when the time is right there's a big party and during the party, I got to pick any man or woman, or group and play with them. I had been sexual since I was younger, but now this was my coming out, where before everyone my turn on, my being was being celebrated and honored, and I had a lot of getting honored that night.

It's always a game during one's awakening party to guess who the girl will pick first and when, and it's always a game of laughs as the girl dances around in whatever makes her feel turned on looking like she's going towards one boy, girl, man, or woman. There's no age hang ups during my time, so we just call males boys, and women girls. The whole man woman thing seems so stoic doesn't it?

Anyway, it was my turn to pick my first, and so I started dancing around the room in my long sox and nothing else and everyone was raising their chorus as I'd approach someone thinking they'd be the one. When I did a lap dance on my little brother's lap they all thought I was gonna pick him, but then I hopped off before he came from it. After a couple hugs and squeezed with a few of the guests I finally came to my Daddy who is a pretty amazing boy, I love my Daddy tons. When I asked he and mom taught me how to masturbate and find my turn on, he was always so kind and patient. When I'd get frustrated I couldn't cum, he'd talk to me and show me different ways to please myself.

There were so many times I wanted Daddy to fuck me, and he would have been happy to, but he kept saying he didn't want to influence my turn on, and that he wanted me to find my own, and now older looking back I fucking love him for giving me that space, even though I wanted him so much.

He was 47 at the time of my awakening party, and he was the handsomest man in the room. I know I know I'm hardwired to see him as an ideal, he's my Daddy! But he really is special. Tall square jawed, always listens to me, always calling me on my bullshit, and always there for the hugs I constantly wanted growing up. He was the kind of boy you knew could use his strength against others less strong then him, but instead chose to honor everyone he came across. He's taught me a lot about kindness and compassion for others.

He was standing next to mom, and I came up wrapping my arms around both of them and giving them both a group hug and then let go of my mom, and wrapped myself around my Daddy. At first he thought I was making a joke and pretending to everyone I was going to pick him and then wouldn't and so he was being kind of stand offish, maybe mad I was teasing him, not realizing I really wanted him out of the boys and girls in the room, and there were some hot ones! Antor the neighbor with that huge cock of his, Feigh down the street who has been trying to jump me as long as I can remember, so much turn on at the party and all for me!

Only when I started to get on my knees did he see in my eyes I wanted him, and wanted EVERYONE to know it, we both grinned at each other. Mom as usual started tearing up seeing Daddy and me have our Daddy daughter moment, like I was saying to her too, I love you both so much, thank you for getting me to my awakening, reaching my time to explore the world, and having the freedom to choose whomever I wish I turn around and choose one of my parents to be my "official" first. It's seen by many as a really sweet Love You to the parents gesture. When I lifted up my Daddy's robe (we've all evolved past pants haha) and had his beautiful cock in front of my face so close, and all my friends and family around, everyone cheering us on, my heart wanted to explode with happiness as I opened my mouth and slowly let his hardening cock enter my mouth smiling. I leaned in to him, his cock filling my mouth so completely as the crowd was teasing me in chorus and then stretching beyond that, beyond what I could hold in my mouth. With easily two more inches left, the head of my Daddy's cock penetrated my larex and popped through to my throat. With tears of happiness, tears of too much cock, and this overwhelming feeling being suffocated with the Daddy's beautiful cock, my eyes began to bug out, and I looked up and he was right there. Our eyes locked and he gently leaned in to me, pushing his cock the last inch. I wanted to swallow but couldn't. When I try my body is refused to. My mouth my throat is stretching my eyes are bugging out. He finally pulls out, and I'm coughing drewling on the floor, the group went wild and I look up and see the smiles the happiness from everyone.

Suddenly the child in me is gone, the woman has arrived and I'm a lion, I'm on fire, and from that moment, there's no amount of men or women that will quench my thirst that night. I'm free!

Daddy you pick for me plllllease! I said looking up. I trusted his judgment, and I really wanted to get back to sucking his cock. I proceeded to eat like I'd never eaten before. My Daddy's hardening cock in front of my face, I began to fuck it hard with my head leaning in to his body forcing it down my throat, feeling the tears of stretch and joy.

He hollered out for Anton and Feigh to come over to cheers, and from that moment I didn't have a care in the world cause I knew I could trust Daddy to choose wisely for me. Pretty soon Feigh was under me licking my pussy, Anton was fucking my pussy and since I'd broken my hymen some time back with mom and dad working our way up larger and larger dildos when I wanted to, and I wanted to too much! I think I've been continually wet since the age of five. As long as I can remember, I've been one turned on little girl, and at 23 it's not slowing down at all, but Ug it's so dry and cold here between you guys of this time. It's like you treat each other like other animals, hostile. I'm sorry, it's not my place. Please understand as crazy my life style may sound to you, yours mystifies me. How can you not touch each other more, there's so little touch I can't see how anyone can survive. In my time, it's rare you're not touching another person or group. Of course permission is asked, but it's rarely denied since who'd say no to a cuddle or hand hold, a connection with another person.

It was a fantastic night and I got fucked sucked and bitten and scratched and pinched and tickled and and...when I awoke, it was a sea of people, and I was free to explore and explore I did.

But that's another adventure for another day.