Trapped on Novas Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
slavemalcom
slavemalcom
218 Followers

“Why would I do that, I mean your little friend here is already proving to be a most obedient little cock sucker.”

Nicole looked at him in horror, he had no idea how he was doing this to Jessica but it had to be some form of mind control. She watched as Jessica’s head bobbed up and down the huge shaft, there was the tiniest hint of jealousy in the back of her mind as she remembered from the day before just how good that thick cock felt, and tasted. Shaking her head she tried to throw the disgusting thought from her mind.

“Because I can get you to the sisterhood, if one slave talks, others will follow their lead right? Bolina wanted to talk to me about something, let me integrate, let me find others for you and I’ll tell you everything you need to know.”

Cronus looked at her and paused, the offer seemed to have captured his imagination. Closing his eyes he savoured the young girl sucking on his cock as he thought it over.

“What’s to stop you withholding information from me, planning an escape?” he asked. It was apparent he was at least contemplating the offer.

“You and I both know that another 24 hours of this and I’d be telling you anything you ask, true or false, plus I don’t know what you have done to her but that girl sucking on your cock is very close to my heart. If she stays safe, I’ll share what I learn.” Nicole said.

Cronus moaned and grunted as he approached climax, he grabbed the back of Jessica’s head and pulled her deep onto his cock as he came. After a few minutes he patted her on the head once more and Jessica stopped, obediently doing up his trousers before kneeling on the floor once more. The hood had returned to its previous shape with Jessica’s mouth firmly closed.

Nicole was shocked to see the glistening of Jessica’s own sexual juices on the insides of her legs, somehow she was turned on so much by sucking Cronus’s cock her own juices had started escaping from around the chastity belt.

“Fine.” Cronus said. “But If I get even a sniff you are holding back from me I will flay this little one to near death in front of you.”

Nicole gulped and nodded, her plan was a risky one to say the least, but it was the only choice she had right now.

*******************************

The final battery on the respirator gave a final warning beep as Tessa stood next to the escape pod nervously looking round the ship, wondering if she had thought of everything. Over the night she had loaded everything she could fit into the pod, emergency rations, weapons, clothes and survival kits. The on board equipment would maintain contact with the Arc and mother, assuming they survived the decent.

“Mother, I’m ready.” she said looking around.

“Ok dear, be home for dinner won’t you.” the CPU joked back.

“Funny mother, you have to send the taxi in that case. Once I make the decent I want hourly updates got it.”

“Affirmative commander. I have set the escape pod’s landing co-ordinates to a site not far from AB14-22’s predicted location. Unfortunately it will take a while for the pod to get there given our orbital position, but the trajectory at least means the landing should be a little softer and stand a higher chance of success. Repairs are currently on schedule. Good luck.”

Tessa stepped into the pod and the doors closed, after a few moments the internal life support system had initiated and Tessa could finally remove the mask she had been wearing since coming out the pod.

“Launch in 3, 2, 1.” Mother counted down.

Tessa braced herself as the counter got to zero and as the pod was spat out the ship at incredible force she closed her eyes. She hated emergency drops, every time she felt like her stomach was left behind as she left the gravitational field of the ship into the vastness of space. This time was no different, and she had to fight back the urge to be sick.

Looking out the tiny window she could just about see the planet in the distance, she couldn’t really manoeuvre her head much from her seat and the pod spun slightly as the auto guidance system took over and guided the pod to the pre-programmed drop site.

Tessa spent a while looking out the window at the moon’s surface as the probe orbited awaiting its correct atmospheric insertion point, the entire surface seemed to be a mix of dense, thick green jungle and massive mountain ranges. Trapped like a sardine in a tin can she closed her eyes and tried to sleep, it was going to be a long ride.

Eventually after drifting for hours the pod shock violently as it came into contact with the outer atmosphere, shaking Tessa from her sleep. She could make out the flames as the friction built up on the heat shield, the pod shacking more and more with each passing second. Closing her eyes once again she hoped Mother had programmed things correctly, otherwise this was going to be a rather short descent.


********************

Sensi stirred and stretched out on the soft mattress, forgetting for a moment exactly what had happened. Suddenly it all came back, the jungle, Melissa and the hooded woman. Sitting up she gasped in fear grabbing the side of her neck, but there was nothing there anymore.

She was on a large bed in what appeared to be a bedroom, light beamed in from a frosted window in a door lighting the room, a small table was off to one side with some of her things carefully laid out on it. Her stasis suite was hung over a small chair and it had been cleaned from what she could tell.

Glancing around she spotted there were two doors in the room, the first led to a small bathroom with something resembling a toilet and bowl and jug for washing. When she tried the other door with the frosted widow she was not surprised to find it was locked, and she went back to searching around the room. All her weapons were gone, but a lot of the other things remained.

Pulling the stasis suit back on she wondered just what had happened to Melissa, she was after all in terrible shape when they had been captured.

Had she been captured though? Whilst she knew she had been drugged and taken somewhere, the bedroom she was in hardly felt like a prison cell. She subconsciously rubbed the back of her head, and as her hand passed over something metal she froze.

Clamped into her skin right over the spine seemed to be some form of device, it was pretty small and flat but when she tried to pull it off she squealed in pain and let go.

“I wouldn’t do that if I were you.” a voice said as a woman walked in through the locked door.

“Why not, what is it?” Sensi stammered. “In fact no forget that, who are you?”

“I am Supreme Sister Ananke, leader of the Sisterhood of Freedom. Who, may I ask are you?”

“Sensi, I’m Sensi.”

“Welcome Sensi, I believe you have already threatened Sister Carissa and this is Aion, one of our protectors.” Ananke smiled, it was clearly meant as a joke.

Behind her two people came in, the first was the hooded woman from the forest but it was the second one that filled Melissa with fear.

Standing over 7 foot tall the man had to duck to get in the door way, he wasn’t wearing a mask like those in the forest that took the crew but Melissa knew that was one of the people that took her friends. Staggering back over the bed and into the corner she held up her hands in fear.

“No, no, NO!” she begged. “Please, just let me go!”

The three stopped, Supreme Sister Ananke looked back at the hunter and then at Sensi.

“It’s ok, he will not hurt you.” she said. “This is not the first hunter you have seen is it?”

“He took my people, him and his friends, I watched it all.” Sensi sobbed. “What did you do with Melissa, to the rest of my crew!”

Ananke stepped forward a little more, holding out her hands.

“It was not him, I assure you. Aion here is loyal to the Sisterhood.”

“Sisterhood?” Sensi said questioningly.

“Yes,” Said the woman confused. “That is why you are hear is it not?”

“I have no clue what you are talking about. My ship crash landed here, my friend was hurt, stung and we spotted the fire in the cave. Where is Melissa?”

“If I take you to her will you let me explain things to you?” Ananke said holding out her hand. “She is alive but was badly wounded, I guarantee we have done everything possible to help her recover.”

Sensi looked at it nervously but finally nodded. Reaching out she took Ananke’s hand as she helped her to her feet and led her out the door. Outside the room Sensi stopped and gasped, it appeared the room had been carved into the mountain side and before her, in what must have been the crater of a mountain, lay a huge field of what appeared to be tents. It was like a city stretched out in front of her, made entirely of portable housing.

“Welcome to new Ruohiki Sister.” Ananke said smiling.

Sensi was stunned, there was a path carved out that wound down the mountain side and into the tented city below. The mountains themselves seemed to be almost shear drops and formed a large circle around the clearing, apart from in the far distance where there was a parting of the mountains that seemed to lead out to yet more jungle. The sun was already high in the sky, the shadows of the mountains provided only a fraction of the camp below shade from the intense heat of the day.

Sensi was led down the path until they stopped at another door, Carissa continued on to talk to some others further down but Aion stayed close to Ananke, clearly they didn’t trust Sensi to be alone with her just yet. Pushing open the door, Ananke motioned Sensi into the room.

“Melissa!” she screamed. “What have you done to her!”

On the bed lay a sleeping Melissa, a woman dressed all in white stood to the side of the room having been mopping Melissa’s brow with a damp cloth. Sensi looked down to her foot, or at least what was her foot where she had been stung. Sensi struggled to comprehend what she was seeing, Melissa’s leg, one of her beautiful long legs was no more, instead there was a stump ending just above the knee.

“She had been stung by the Queen Maricopa Insect, a rare but extremely deadly inhabitant of these hills. She is lucky to be alive.” Ananke said.

“Lucky?” Sensi said looking incredulously at Ananke. “Lucky? You’ve butchered her!”

Sensi had taken a couple of angry strides towards Ananke and noticed immediately Aion place his hand on what appeared to be a knife. As he took two steps forward Ananke held up her and he stopped immediately. Sensi also stopped, looking back at Melissa on the bed.

“You have every right to be scared Sensi, upset at what’s happened here but let me tell you what normally happens to my people bit by this insect. Half die within moments from the shock of the bite, of the rest 4 out of 5 die within 3 sub cycles and the last fall into a deep sleep and usually die within one cycle, maybe two if we are lucky. We have managed to save one, just one in the last thirty five cases but they have no life, there is no spark left in their eyes and they have to be tended to constantly for the rest of their lives. Until now that is.”

Sensi looked over at Melissa and at her leg. She looked peaceful, the fever was gone and apart from the missing leg it didn’t appear to be anything wrong with her.

“Her blood could save our people, for whatever reason she has a much greater immunity to the venom then anyone we have encountered before.”

“Her blood? She’s in a coma and you are taking her blood for study.” Sensi said. “Why didn’t you ask me?”

“Because they asked me,” a croaked voice said from the bed. “I was trying to sleep you know, can you keep it down?”

Sensi looked round to see Melissa looking over at her, smiling slightly. Sensi couldn’t hold back the tears and she sobbed as she rushed over the embrace her friend.

“I thought I’d lost you!” Sensi sobbed, planting a large kiss on her friends lips.

Melissa chuckled. “Only part of me it appears, but I always thought my right calf was fatter than my left. No problem with that now.”

Sensi chuckled at the poor joke. After kissing Melissa a few more times she looked down at the severed limb.

“You agreed to this?” She said.

“When I woke I was in such pain Sensi, whatever medicines they used broke the fever but the infection had already killed my leg. I remember agreeing to the amputation if it meant saving my life, if it meant seeing you again. When I woke a few hours later they asked to study my blood, explained what had happened and I agreed.”

“It doesn’t hurt?” Sensi sobbed.

“Oh it hurts like hell I suspect, but from what I can tell they have given me the equivalent of an epidural. My legs are totally numb right now so I’m actually feeling fine. plus they have some wicked herbs that make you feel pretty good about anything!”

“You’re high basically!” Sensi said sitting up. “I’m worried sick and you've been getting high?”

Melissa shrugged her shoulders then nodded, smiling away. Just then however Carissa came bursting into the room causing everyone to look round.

“Supreme Sister, you need to come with me right now.” She said. It was clear something had spooked her.

“Hunters?” Ananke said nervously, looking at Aion and then back at Carissa.

Carissa shook her head and then looked at Sensi. “No Supreme Sister, I don’t think so. It might be worth bringing her as well though.”

Ananke nodded and headed out the door, but Sensi stood firm next to Melissa who looked up at her.

“Well, what are you waiting for?” She asked. “Go find out what the fuss is about, I can hardly jog out there can I!”

Sensi nodded and kissed Melissa before rushing out the door after them. The group hurried down the slope to a heavily guarded cave entrance. Rushing through it they emerged from the other side overlooking the jungle. Sensi recognised the place immediately as the cave they had spotted originally.

“I looked into this cave, how did I not see inside it?” she said questioningly.

“We have some technology here, this cave is guarded by a shimmer. It distorts the view one way and makes it look like a simple cave.” Ananke said.

Sensi looked back and sure enough the tunnel they had just came through now looked just like a dark, empty cave.

“Up there Supreme Sister, in the sky.” Carissa said pointing.

They looked up and spotted a large fireball in the sky, a long trail stretched out behind it as it seemed to head towards the jungle in front of them.

Sensi scrunched up her eyes to try and get a better look, it was hard given the position of the sun. “It that a meteor?”

The others just looked at her unsure exactly what she was talking about.

“A meteor is what we call a rock that falls from space, sorry the eternal darkness to you, onto a planet or moon.”

Carissa shook her head as she handed Sensi a long tube. “We call them firestones, but this cannot be that.”

Looking at the device Sensi realised it was a type of spyglass and held it up to her eye.
“Why cannot it be just a fireball Sister?” Ananke asked.

“Because its slowing down!” Sensi said studying the object. “Besides fireballs don’t have engines, it’s a drop pod from my ship. Others have survived!”

They watched as sure enough the fire ball slowed down as it approached the surface. It seemed to over for a moment above the jungle canopy far in the distance before finally disappearing from view. A large smoke cloud rose up from its position on the horizon marking the landing site.

Aion’s bracelet lit up and beeps, the group quickly looked over at him nervously.

He sighed heavily. “Great – the portal has just been activated and three of Cronus’s raiding crew have emerged. They are prepping a surface raider for mission.”

Ananke looked at Sensi then back at Aion. “Any idea where they’re heading?”

The hunter shook his head but grimaced. “I think we all know which direction they will head, and that fire ball will be visible for sub-cycles to come.

Ananke looked at Sensi nervously.

“Any idea who that is on that pod? Any way to contact them and warn them?”

Sensi shrugged and shook her head. “I don’t think so, I mean I can try to send a message to them but so far we’ve had no response to the communication sent after we crashed.”

“We can’t risk leaving them Aion, how fast can you get there?”

“Not as fast as the hunters if they go directly there. Five sub cycles, maybe Six. After dark for sure.”

Carissa stepped forward next to Aion. “Supreme Sister, permission to accompany Aion on the mission?”

Ananke nodded glumly. “I don’t like sending both my best to fighters but we need to know what’s going on, plus if the hunters find them first god knows what they will do.”

“I’m going too, no arguments.” Sensi said looking round a the group who turned to her shocked.

Aion went to say something but Sensi held up her hand.

“What happens when you get there and whoever that is points their weapon at you? Going to talk them down are you, make them understand without the aid of a translator?” Sensi said sarcastically.

“I stopped you didn’t I?” Carissa said confidently, to which Sensi snorted.

“I’m not a solider, just a fucking coder with a hobby of growing plants and running marathons. That person could be a fully-fledged marine, and they won’t hang around for a chat if they feel in danger. Kill first, ask questions later sort of mind set that lot.”
Carissa looked at Ananke who looked at the group.

“She has a point, take her with you.” Ananke said, Aion opened his mouth to speak but was cut off. “That’s an order Aion, she will help us I can feel it.”

Aion sighed and then nodded. “Yes Supreme leader, as you command.”

“Oh, I’ll need my weapon and the rest of my things.” Sensi said. Aion looked even more annoyed as Carissa nodded and rushed off to fetch them.

******************************************

The emergency pod touched down with a huge bump, but at least it was a relatively straight forward landing. Quickly hitting the release straps she picked up her pulse rifle and cycled a round through to make sure it was loaded before hitting the door release button.

The six small explosive charges sounded one after another, permanently breaking the door fixings and as soon as the sixth went off the door fell off the side of the pod revealing the dense jungle canopy in front of her.

As she stepped out she felt the wall of heat hit her, and smiled as a scent unlike anything else filled her lungs. The air was so fresh compared to the plain scrubbed air of the bio dome or the arc that it was almost overpowering. Tessa spent a few moments looking round at the mass of green that surrounded her, taking in the new environment.

The escape pod had landed in a small clearing about 5 kilometres south of AB14-22’s position according to mother. The moon itself did not have a magnetic core, so navigating was going to be fun but from the limited information she had she could work out some form of direction. Once she had everything of use off the escape pod she set the security lock out on the small PC and headed off into the jungle canopy.

It felt good to be moving again, breathing freely as she moved across the uneven terrain. Tessa smiled as she picked up the pace to a slow jog, she wondered who had survived from the downed pod, whilst any survivors would be good there was most certainly some she was more interested in others having pulled up the crew list.
Tim was forefront on her mind, he was after all a bloody good marine, not that she would admit it to his face. They had served together a few years back on a number of missions into the edges of the old earth green zones, and sighing Tessa thought back to the nights they sat around waiting for the next assignment.

He was a damn good solider, but an even better lover. Wondering if there was any hope of getting a good fuck any time soon she picked up the pace even more, it had after all been what, 1230 odd years? She had every right to be horny.

slavemalcom
slavemalcom
218 Followers