Trapped on Novas Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"They told me what happened, you ok babe?" Melissa said.

"Yeah, I'm ok. A little shaken up but nothing spending time you won't help!" She said. "Nice wheels I might add!"

"Yeah, at least I can get around now right! You found someone from the Ark they say, another woman. Who was it?" Melissa asked.

Sensi shrugged her shoulders.

"I don't know, she won't say will you?" Sensi said turning to the door way.

Tessa stood there looking at Sensi and Melissa. She was about to say something when Melissa spoke.

"Oh my god, you are so useless Sensi. That's commander Tessa O'Conner!" she said.

"Guilty as charged." Tessa said. "You must be Melissa, the lesbian cook?"

Sensi turned to her and glared as Melissa turned bright red.

"Sorry, I'm not one from small talk or sparing emotional feelings. May I ask how a chef knows me so well?"

"You're famous, you know that right." Melissa said turning to Sensi excitedly. "Come on babe, even you have heard the tales of the great commander Tessa O'Conner, or the Angle of Death as her enemies know her!"

There was a gasp from the room and suddenly they stated whispering between themselves. Tessa held up her hands to try to calm the room.

"It's not as bad as it sounds, just solider banter really."

Ananke looked at her in utter disbelief.

"You need to come with me, all of you please." she pleaded.

Tessa looked at Sensi and Melisa and shrugged, they seemed to have been spooked or something and soon they were following along, Sensi pushing Melissa as Ananke led them down the path, past the cave entrance and into the crater.

They had soon walked into a large tent, inside there was a large dark red crystal sphere in the middle of the room on a stand, 6 female guards stood around the edge of the tent protecting it as lanterns brightly lit the object. The thing must have been over 20 cm wide, and was covered in tiny engraved symbols.

"This is our most sacred artefact, and ancient stone that has been come to called the word of hope. It is our guide and the inspiration for the entire movement of the sisterhood. It was found hundreds of generations ago, long before any of the war had happened buried deep in the southern mountains of Ruohiki, no one knows who carved it or why but it is thought to be a message, a warning of sorts, from the great goddess of Freedom herself, Libertas."

Ananke looked at the three woman expecting more of a response. Tessa simply glanced and Sensi and Melissa before responding. "Err, ok. What does this have to do with us."

Ananke held up her hand and pointed to the text. "It predicted the war, the rise of beings so vile they would enslave the women of the Ruohiki civilisation and destroy our way of life. It described the hard fight of the sisterhood, how we would be forced to hide, fight, scrap to survive and protect the Ruohiks way of life."

"Ok, but I still don't get it," Sensi said. Ananke again held up her hand to silence her and pointed to the final few lines of text.

"And in the darkest nights fire will light the sky as the eternal dark answers the prayers of the goddess, whilst those once loyal to the cause falter and fall. A slave will turn Master, seeking to destroy all and the final fight will begin as the Angle of Death leads the Sisterhood to Ruohiki or nothing."

Ananke turned to look at the three woman, who all stood in utter shock at what had just been said. It was Melissa that finally broke the silence, slapping Sensi on the arm.

"See, I told you she was famous."