Trapped Outside the Monster's Cage

Story Info
A man trying to catch his unfaithful wife gets a surprise.
3.5k words
2.71
37.5k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been nearly twenty minutes since she'd gone inside. I sat in my car, occupying the wait by listening to gravel crunch under the tires of patrons coming and going. It was a cool dry evening and each crunch was accompanied by a cloud of billowy dust. The Rumgoose Saloon parking lot was crowded for a Wednesday, but I saw her the moment she strolled back out.

I started to suspect what she was shortly after we were married, but now, the stupid-looking-wannabe-cowboy-fuck on each of her arms solidified my darkest doubts in one gut wrenching moment of truth. I followed her out here tonight with one purpose. Sam Stone had told me if I obtained some solid evidence I could dump her and keep everything, and if you can't get free advice from time to time, what the fuck is the point of having lawyer friends? I brought the video camera because I needed more tangible proof than just her eyes sizing up every bulge in the grocery store. I needed more evidence than the stink of semen on her breath after coming home late from work. I wasn't expecting it to happen this fast. I thought I'd have to follow her around for a few days, maybe even a week, but here I am and there she is, and there are two young trolls helping her into an old Ford pickup missing it's bumper.

They sped up the road swerving occasionally to avoid nothing. Trailing behind at a safe distance, my thoughts begin to coil in my head, squeezing my brain. Since taking Lisa for my wife there had always been enough uncertainty to be certain, and the other way around. It had always been; "what if? What if? What if?" Now, in the moment, I finally realize that I needed to answer the question I had been asking myself for years. I realize now what certainty feels like, and it makes me dizzy.

Finally the truck veers off the road and up a long dirt driveway, losing its side view mirror to a tree. I slowly turn into the driveway, rolling over the discarded mirror. I'm having trouble breathing, and my head is still swimming. I turn off my headlights to avoid being seen, but I fear my heart beat can be heard back at the Rumgoose. I park halfway up the driveway and watch as she stumbles out of the truck. The dark-haired-wannabe-cowboy-motherfucker helps her onto the porch. They wait there for the other wannabe, and her giggles pierce the night air. The slow blonde one slams the truck door and shambles up to the porch and they all fall through the front door of the dilapidated cabin.

I watch lights pop on in order as they move about, a luminous trail marking their path through the house. Finally, once it seems they have moved deep enough into the rotting cabin, I slide out of the car. Walking carefully to avoid snapping twigs or rustling leaves, the camera clutched in my sweaty hands, I approach the porch. It reeks of mildew, mold, and waterlogged wood. In another three years it won't be standing. This is where my wife is going to spend her time? This rotting cesspool? I gave to her without limitations since we started dating, but it is only a cheap fuck in a collapsing house, that will fulfill her. My right foot finds the first step, and the moment I shift my weight, a wooden creak shatters the silence. I freeze. The empty night is so quite it's deafening. I decide to try my luck by walking the perimeter of the house, to see what's to be seen from the tree line.

As I circle around back I notice the blonde wannabe backlit in a first floor window. He paces back and forth and I can hear the muffled sounds of the animated conversation he is having with someone in another room. He chuckles and pulls his tired white t-shirt over his head before replacing his equally exhausted cowboy hat. While he fusses with his jeans, I decide to set up shop. I place the camera in the crook of a small tree, check the focus, and start recording. He has finally wrestled his pants to the ground when my wife appears in the doorway. They lock eyes and giggle, and I can see the fat lump in his tight, white, boy-underwear. No man should be seen in those things. When Lisa slides her finger across the length of the lump, I punch a nearby tree. The pain lunges up my arm and snaps me to attention. Small pools of blood collect across my knuckles. This is it. This is how it ends. I just need to film a few seconds of this, and I can finally get rid of her.

Her focus hasn't changed, eyes glued to his bulge, she slinks down to her knees. She plants small, delicate kisses, gently across the length of his concealed cock. There are sweat marks on her shirt, darkening the red cloth to maroon around her neck, back, armpits, and tits. I think of how wet she gets when she is excited enough to sweat on a cool dry summer night. I know what her horny cunt looks like under her black skirt, under her- was she even wearing anything under that skirt? With closed eyes, I can see the way her pussy looks when she's that turned on, her lips swollen and slippery. I love to feel her when she's fired up. I love to slide my fingers across those lips, slide my thumb inside her, rub her slick arousal between my fingers, lap it up with my tongue. It's been years since she has been that eager for me, but I still remember the sweet smell of her wet cunt. I know that smell must be filling that dingy house and I resist the temptation to assault the tree a second time.

I finally realize I can't watch anymore, and decide to head back to the car while the camera gathers evidence alone, when the brown-haired wannabe strolls through the doorway. Still kneeling Lisa turns to him and laughs, then the blonde one swings his hips, arms folded behind his head, doing a testosterone-laden dance full of pelvic thrusting. Lisa's attention immediately returns to the moving package. Gently she begins to peel back his tight utilitarian underwear. She savors every inch of his young, stupid, flesh, as her delicate hands pull back the white cotton. Finally with all obstacles removed, his heavy cock swings back and forth in my wife's hungry gaze. With a smirk she lifts his equipment for inspection. She slowly traces the tool with her finger, base to head, base to head. His pleasure quickly becomes apparent.

Not wanting to be left out, the other one circles around behind Lisa and starts groping her tits. He leans in to nibble on her ear and whisper something that gets a laugh. She locks eyes with him and shakes her head "yes." Then the brown haired guy stands up and starts unbuttoning his shirt, while my wife turns her attention to the stiff cock in her face. Her tiny pink tongue circles the head of the blonde guy's dick. Before the second button is unbuttoned, the cock is hitting Lisa in the back of her throat.

Suddenly I realize I'm stuck. For some reason the anger is fading and the thrill of watching is taking over. I am captivated by Lisa's head, moving up and down over this stranger's shaft. She uses both hands, twisting his cock while it disappears and reappears from her hungry mouth. The other guy has his shirt off now, and pulls his cock through the front of his jeans. His meaty dick is at least eight full inches. He taps Lisa on the shoulder, and she quickly swings around to survey his equipment. She keeps her left hand on the blonde guy's cock, and starts to kiss and lick her new prize. She fondles his balls and teases the head with her mouth, licking and sucking the tender tip. The blonde one pulls Lisa up and kisses her on the mouth. His hand slides down and finds the bottom of her skirt. Then he spins her around so that she is facing the other guy. He hoists the front of her skirt, giving his pal a peek at her pussy. She wasn't wearing anything under her skirt. She had gone out with the intention of fucking anything, anywhere, as quickly as possible. Her jet-black pubes are neatly trimmed into a thin line leading strait to her dripping snatch. The brown haired one wastes no time, he springs toward her, lunging his face between her legs and feeding off her cunt like a starved animal.

The blonde one pulls Lisa's shirt up and off. Her black bra looks amazing against her pale flesh. First he swings one of her tits out of the bra. Then he pulls the other one out. Her amazing breasts now sit on top of her bra, on display like a trophy. I can't help but stare at those splendid milky white breasts held up by the black lingerie. He squeezes her tits and fondles her nipples while his accomplice continues his assault. Lisa moans as the two men grope and paw at her. She glances toward the window. Our eyes meet. My pulse starts hammering blood into my head as I frantically come to the realization that I've been discovered. I scramble back to collect my camera only to find that her gaze hasn't followed me. It's too dark outside. She's staring at her reflection in the window as her pussy is devoured. She's watching herself in the middle of two tan farm boys, and her face reveals her glee. She tosses her head back and moans, then bites her lower lip. Her eyes stay locked on the reflection in the window.

The auburn one stops his frantic attack and looks up at my wife. He slowly stands, clutching his dick, holding it out in front of her face. She brushes his hand away from his cock, and takes the thick flesh in her own hand. She puts her tongue on his balls, and sucks one into her mouth. The blonde guy has his face buried in her breasts, occasionally I see him emerge with a nipple in his mouth. Lisa holds the blonde man tight to her tits, while she runs her tongue across the underside of the other guy's dick. Tired of being teased, and ready for service, the brown haired guy grabs Lisa's face and shoves his cock in her mouth. Her hands drop to her sides as he fucks her face. The blonde on has become inspired by this treatment and decides he needs some of the same service. He stands on the opposite side and presents his cock to my wife.

Lisa on her knees, takes a cock in each hand, and begins sucking each one, back and forth. One, two. Two strokes for the blonde guy. Then a couple for his buddy. Now back to blondey. Both hands are furiously pumping the rock hard cocks, and I can tell she wants both of them in her mouth at once. But for now she splits her time between them. Even though her mouth is constantly full of cock, it is obvious she is smiling. She checks the reflection from time to time to catch a glimpse of herself servicing the two young men simultaneously. She's working so hard and fast that saliva is dripping down her chin. It spatters across her tits leaving a trail of moisture leading down her stomach, and past her dripping pussy, until it pools on the floor. I suddenly have an urge to lick up that spot on the floor. I want to taste my wife's spit and all the other fluids it's acquired along the way to the ground.

The blonde one leans down and grabs Lisa's ass. He hoists it up using both hands, clutching her ass like someone who is about to pass a basketball. Lisa keeps her lips around the other guys cock, she can't stop sucking. She's standing, bent at the waist, one hand on her knee holding her in position, the other hand helping her mouth to please the auburn man's cock. Bent at the hips, one man clutching her ass, one man fucking her face, she resembles a fleshy table. I want to eat my dinner off of her back. I want to enjoy a meal while two men enjoy my wife. I wish she would let me in on her exploits. Is she embarrassed? Does she feel shame? Does she simply resent me too much to bring me along?

The guy at her ass starts fingering her pussy, rubbing his hand across her labia. She stops sucking cock for a moment to revel in the sensation. Her head rolls back, but her hand keeps stroking. She begins bucking her hips against the hand between her legs. Her hair swings around her face while she thrusts against the blonde man. He replaces his fingers with his stiff cock. Lisa quivers as the thick meat slides into her wet cunt. There is a pause as the new orientation stabilizes, then in a flash each body begins its own pulse. The three people begin rhythmically pushing into one another. The brown haired guy grabs Lisa's face and pounds his cock down her throat. The blonde one clutching her hips, feverishly pumps his cock in and out of her pussy. Lisa in the middle, receives the sexual energy from two men and passes it along like conduit. They are all fucking each other. They are one single six legged monster of flesh and ecstasy. I am reminded of the symbol for infinity. I think of Ouroboros swallowing his tail. I watch the flesh of this orgy bounce and ripple. I hear their muffled moans and sighs through the glass. I am so completely envious of this self-contained sexual explosion. All the power and lust. The sweating and grunting. The reckless pleasure.

I suddenly realize that my cock is in my hand. I don't know how long I've been touching myself, but I have no control over it. I have never been this excited. I want to cum. I want to cover the three people in the house with my semen. But I can't stop watching, I can't let myself go until they finish. I want to see everything. It isn't about the orgasm, it's about being in the moment and holding on to it for as long as possible. I never want this to end.

The brown haired guy decides it's his turn with Lisa's pussy. He circles around and nudges the other guy away from her beautiful milky ass. With a broad swing he slaps her left cheek. Lisa laughs and shakes her ass, teasing the head of his cock. He tosses her to the bed. The other guy slumps back into a nearby arm chair, and starts stroking his cock. Lisa rolls over onto her back, and spreads her legs. I'm staring straight at her wet, red cunt. She giggles and licks the fingers of her left hand, her tongue circling each digit. Her right hand holds her pussy open while she sucks the middle finger on her other hand.

She places her moistened finger against her clit and begins to tease the engorged tip. The brown haired guy grabs his own cock and starts jerking. Her finger moves back and forth, rubbing her wet pussy while three men stroke their cocks, staring at her work. For a second I feel like I'm inside the room, part of the action. A wave courses through me and I almost climax. I drop my cock and struggle to stop the impending orgasm. For the moment, all I can do is watch. Lisa is still furiously masturbating, her head is tilted back and she is oblivious to everything except her own pleasure. I watch as her toes curl, and hear her low moan, evidence of her successful orgasm.

The auburn one jumps onto the bed, forces Lisa's legs wide, and thrusts his swollen cock deep in her pussy. Lisa's cum dribbles out around the edges of his cock as he pumps in and out of her. She wraps her legs around him for deeper penetration. I watch his ass bucking as he takes pleasure from my wife. The blonde guy is still stroking himself from his seat on the opposite side of the room. The fucking couple rolls over so that Lisa is on top. Kneeling, she begins to slowly ride the toned, young body beneath her. I stare at her back and ass as she moves up and down. She places her arms over her head for a hands-free fuck, and I catch a glimpse of her bouncing tits.

Blondey has grown tired of touching himself and walks toward the fucking couple. He circles around behind Lisa, forces her down onto the guy beneath her, and slaps her ass. The couple doesn't stop fucking as Blondey climbs onto the bed between the other guy's legs. Slowly he slides his cock into Lisa's ass, pausing occasionally to let her adjust to the thickness filling her hole. Lisa screams in ecstasy at having two men inside her. The six legged monster has been reassembled in a new configuration. Lisa remains still as the two men fuck her simultaneously. I press my face up to the window and feel the house shake with the rhythm of the fucking. I'm breathing so hard my breath fogs the glass. The cocks are working in turn to fuck my wife, one in, one out. In and out. In and out. Back and forth, like pistons in an engine, the two men thrust. For a moment it seems they might split Lisa in two with the force of their fucking.

Suddenly the blonde guy jumps off the bed and stands in the middle of the room stroking his cock. Lisa leaps after him and kneels in front of his dick. As if it has been choreographed, the brown haired one follows them both and begins to stroke his cock over my kneeling wife. Lisa reaches up and takes a dick and each hand. She vigorously pumps the throbbing shafts, mouth open wide, tongue hanging out, waiting to catch the explosion building up above her. The men hold their heads tilted back, their eyes closed, and revel in the skill of my wife's tiny hands. There is a low hum emanating from the room. It is a deep sigh of lust and pleasure, the murmur of reckless joy, rumbling from the walls of the house.

The blonde one finishes first. With a shudder and a grunt he erupts over Lisa, catching her left eyebrow with a string of cum. His second blast hits on her cheek and nose. The last sputter lands in her dark hair and leaves a grey-white streak as gravity pulls it toward the floor.

Then, without choice, I'm the second man to climax. My body trembles as cum falls around my feet. I can't hear anything except the throbbing in my temples. Every muscle in my body clenches as my cock launches wave after wave of cum. The release pulls my shoulders toward my knees in orgasmic contraction. Doubled over in an awkward standing fetal-position, I find the strength to lift my head to observe the last man's orgasm. Within seconds the head of his cock explodes, spewing his cum onto Lisa's tits. She watches the semen drip down her stomach towards her pussy. Using her fingers she scoops the cum from her face and tits into her mouth. She laughs as she gulps down the sticky fluid deposited by these two young men, traces of her snack still visible on her chin.

The blonde guy, jeans draped over his shoulder, slumps out into some other part of the rotting house. The other one soon follows him and I hear a TV click to life. Alone in the room, Lisa leans down and licks a couple of stray puddles from the hardwood floor. I recall my urge to lick her saliva off of the same floor. I turn back to the tree line and fetch my camera. I doubt they're finished for the evening, but I'm not sure I could bear to watch my wife used like that again. The lust-drive has vanished, and suddenly I'm confused about what I've just witnessed. Part of me wants more. Part of me wants...I don't know...

In a fog I find my way back to the vehicle I discarded an hour ago. Without thinking I turn the key and point the car toward the open road. What I've seen this evening either changes everything, or nothing. The headlights pierce the night sky, exposing the lonely road spinning past my dizzy head. I've escaped from the grasp of the six legged beast, now I drive, until I can unwind my thoughts.