Trapping Brenda

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How did you cheat on him the first time?"

"Well, I thought about his friend Gary and his big dick. But, I just couldn't do that. One afternoon I had just masturbated in the shower. I came naked out to the living room. I liked to walk around naked when I was alone. Bullet was in the house and wanted me to play with him with this old sock we teased him with. After wrestling him around a bit he stuck his nose in my cunt. I used my fingers and the sock trying to get him to lick my slit. This dog must be borrowing stupid from hubby. The doorbell rang."

"And, some guy with a big cock was at the door?"

"I didn't know it at the time, but yes. He had a loan company downtown. He was trying to find someone that owed him money. I figured it was us, but it wasn't. All I had on was a dress that was too big for me just like tonight. This guy had a line for everything and about five sentences into the conversation I had my dress off and was reaching for his belt."

"So, that did it?"

"Oh, yes. I had half again more cock almost all the way in me than I ever had before. There was an inch of so to go and the guy was being gentle when I lunged up and took all there was. I didn't mind a small cock after that, but I sure loved the big ones. After getting fucked Roger mentioned that he needed someone to answer his phone and take payments when he was out of the office."

Brenda continued to tell the story. "My husband was excited that I was getting paid for a job if hired. I went to the office downtown. It was in an old building. Roger had an big front office and a private one and bathroom at the back. Their wasn't a job interview. I had him fucking me ten minutes in the door. He offered me the deal that we could fuck whenever we wanted and that I'd get ten dollars per hour to be his office girl. Ten dollars an hour and nine inches of cock sounded really good to me."

"You were all set, weren't you." I was fishing for details.

"I probably should have settled for Roger. My husband didn't have a clue what I was doing, but he did say he wanted me to fuck another man. So, I did. I fucked another man. Then another man, And, another man after that. And, then another man. I enjoyed the cock. Most were smaller than Roger, but more that I could have gotten at home had I not cut my husband off. Then there was Gerald. I'd screwed a couple of guys better hung than Roger ... but Gerald, oh my God!"

"Pretty good?" Even I wanted to know more about Gerald.

"Good? Yes, but he didn't have to be good. He could just put it in and my cunt would do the rest. Gerald came into the office at the loan company. Roger used him for a collector. He was six foot ten and slim. Dressed like a cowboy, big hat and all. My first look at him started at the hat and went to about half way from his waist to his knees. There on the left was this thing hanging down halfway down his thigh. I thought it might be for protection if he was doing collections.

"Was it a weapon?" I led her on.

"It was a weapon alright. Gerald had a cock more than a foot long. Not that it was huge. It was like him, long and thin. About the thickness of yours so I'd get spread open real well, but the length must have been fifteen, sixteen inches. Since letting Roger fuck me I had done maybe twenty guys when I met Gerald. I still couldn't help but stare. Without saying a word to me beforehand Gerald asked if would like to come to his place after work. I just giggled and said okay. He wrote down his address on a piece of paper for me."

"By the time I got to Gerald's house I my pussy was soaked. I wanted to see that thing in the flesh. His apartment was nice, but he could have been a lot neater with the place. Real matter of fact like he reached in his pants and pulled out his cock."

"I guess this is what you came over to see."

"There is was. Being long, it looked thin. Like I said about the size of yours in thickness, but way longer. I had to have him fuck me and God knows I was ready. I undressed and laid back while Gerald took off his clothes, too. He pointed the head at my slit and pushed in on in me. The wasn't any resistance until I was full. I was watching it enter me and it was cool to see a lot of cock still not inside me when it hit against my cervix."

"Did you get all of it in you?" I asked.

"No way. That was the fun of it. I sure didn't have to wish it was longer. It was longer and it was strange that Gerald stayed far enough away that we didn't really touch. It was like being fucked from across the room."

"I guess I've never had that problem." I lamented

"Don't feel bad. The man was a freak. One of those conquest guys that beds the girl a few times and moves on to some fresh pussy. We stayed exclusive for all of a couple of weeks until I saw the signs. After that he referred to me as his backup pussy."

"What's backup pussy?" I think I knew the answer, but would love to hear her say it.

"Backup pussy. That's where he goes after some new girl and she shuts him down all hot and bothered or he goes a while without getting any in general. He would come and fuck me as his backup pussy. I'd get a cunt full and he had a place to leave a load when frustrated. It was good for both. I caught him when he was pretty worked up. In a way it was the best sex ever, relieving the blue balls."

"After that you decided to go for some stability and money over sex with a lot of guys and married to this guy now?

"Well, that's how in ended up. I got through almost two years and the dutiful wife until you arrived at the just the right place at just the right time. You're going to be it. I'm not putting out for a bunch of guys again."

"There's more to the story?"

"Sure, at about the end with Gerald I was slipping around and giving my husband excuses. Then one night when he thought I'd be out late I came home and caught him fucking some neighborhood slut. Turns out it had been going on for months. I went and filed for divorce the next day. The son of a bitch isn't going to cheat on me and get away with it."

"But, your were cheating on him all along."

"Yeah, well that was different. I was fucking guys to just be fucking guys. These two it seems were serious about each other."

"So, if he fucked a lot of women instead of just this one you would have been okay with it?"

"Whose fucking side are you on here?"

That's how Brenda and I started out. Typical woman fucks over the man story. They are still together and Brenda and I got together several times a month in the beginning. Then her old slut ways started to show again and I got out of the loop. The change in attitude started to appear when I ran into Larry in the bar.

"Hey, Dude? Guess what. I'm moving to Montana."

"So, what I told you about her fucking you to get you out of the house if you'd move to Montana was true?'

"Yeah, Man. I thought about it for about a month and just decided to ask her about it one morning."

"So, what part are you moving to up there." I hear it gets cold in the winter."

"I was thinking Boise. Me and Ron are both moving."

"I think you'll find Boise is in Idaho."

"Really? Oh, well, Ron said he always heard things about Rock Springs."

"Dude! You dumb fucks. That's in Wyoming. Maybe you should think about Bozeman or Billings."

"Or, Rapid City."

"Oh, shit. Get a fucking map. Rapid City is in South Dakota. So, how was the pussy>"

"Excellent. Good stuff. I think she might be seeing other guys though. I'm not going to say anything to Dad."

Myself? I've moved on. I think Larry and Ron are probably somewhere in Montana shooting beer cans off each other's heads or the like. Brenda and her husband seem to be happy. Brenda still sings in church ...

12