Trapping Heather

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Skirt. Why?"

"Then you are half way there. Get you hand up you skirt and touch yourself. Take the other hand and work your blouse across your nipples and just let it happen."

"I feel like everyone is watching."

"Are they?"

"No."

"Then go ahead. Put one finger in your pussy and one on your clit. Move them around a little. Keep the nipples going."

No answer for about 10 minutes, then: "Oh God. I did it. I came at my desk. Right here with all these people around me. You are a bad man. I guess I'm a bad girl. Oh, shit! I have to clean up or I will leak through my skirt to the chair. Damn you!"

"Where are you? Are you okay?"

"Sorry. Had some office things to do. Cumming on my fingers didn't solve my problem. My hair still tickles me down there and my nipples are trying to crawl off my tits from the rubbing my shirt is giving them. I wiped a lot of my own cum from my slit. I'm going to have to cum again ... soon. Kind of wish you were here."

"Sorry, you are on you own."

"Okay, the day is almost over. Only had to finger fuck myself about four more times. My nipples are going to need a vacation. There were several times if some of the guys would have asked me to fuck them I would have spread my legs right there."

"Glad you enjoyed it."

"Yes, I did enjoy it. You are the best secret pal ever."

Next morning: "Hey, Heather. You wearing panties?"

"I thought you would show up again after what you did to me. Just wearing the ones you bought again. I think I may try the no underwear thing a day or two each week. Too much of a good time not to do it. You rascal."

"What do you think about meeting up somewhere?"

"Really? Love to meet up. See what you look like."

"Let's think about it over the weekend. Meanwhile, let your fingers do the walking."

"Sure thanks. Even the bedpost is starting to look good to me."

"I'd buy a ticket to see that!"

"Yeah, you wish ...!"

Thank God for Sunday football. Came close to being the first one there this time. Josh gave me a funny look like I wanted something. I did. I wanted to fuck his wife.

I made a quick move to the kitchen for my ice. Heather was making some snacks for the game. First time I ever saw her in a sweatshirt and jeans.

"Downgraded to a sweatshirt, did we?"

"Yes, I kind of like the way it feels."

"Rubs you nipples, does it?"

"God, the way you talk."

"Well, tell the truth. Are you wearing a bra?"

"You don't get to ask. Use your imagination."

"So, no bra?

Heather lifted a finger and pointed it a me. "I have to get your advice on something."

"Go ahead. I'm listening."

"Okay, the email thing really took off this week. The one with the man saying the nice things. Some things happened and he asked me to think this weekend about meeting somewhere."

"Do you want to go? Is it to see who he is or is it for sex or the like?" I asked.

"I want to go, but I don't. I look at Josh."

"Okay, don't look at Josh. Is it yes or no?"

"I think it's yes."

"Then go." I encoouraged.

"What if we meet and there is nothing there between us. The emailing has been a great ride. I'd hate to lose that."

"Make up your mind. Agree in advance. Don't just meet. Meet and fuck each other silly. If there is nothing there decide after that. You will both have something from it."

"Why do I listen to you? I think I'll go. What is he is really creepy? Too creepy?"

"I guess you will really need to go to see for yourself."

"Okay. Thanks. Now get out here."

The sweatshirt and jeans got a lot of comments from the guys. I was the only one to suspect no bra, but the others were probably wishing so. Now I couldn't wait for Monday.

Monday I couldn't wait to email: "Heather, how was the weekend? Have a good time?"

"Ugh! You got me started on something. My husband had the guys over and I went naked underneath my sweatshirt and jeans. Actually wore a sweatshirt and jeans."

I hadn't given any thought to her not wearing panties. "What was that like?"

"All the leering and grunting was kind of like going to the zoo. Then I'd get back in the kitchen and rub myself through my clothes. I made my self cum twice."

"There you go. What to you think about a meet up?"

"That was kind of what had me going this weekend. I asked my friend and it seems maybe we should go ahead with it?"

"You asked a friend?"

"Yeah, everyone has to have someone to talk to every now and then. Where would you like to meet?"

"I was hoping for a motel. I wanted to have it quiet and private while we figure things out." came her reply.

"Really? Wow! That's so great."

"Nothing fancy." she insisted.

"Is there one of those cheap motels near by where they leave the light on for you?"

"Just next block from the grocery where I shop."

"I'll go out early and get a room and email the number to you. Can we meet at eight?"

"Let's make it seven?"

I didn't want to tell Josh, but a deal is a deal. There was a faint memory of him telling not to fuck her. I gave him a call and told him to meet me at 6:30. He made an excuse to be gone, which also cleared the way for Heather to meet me.

We met down from the motel. I told him he could be in the room waiting for her and give her hell or I could be the one there and may get myself kicked in the nuts.

"I guess I could go. But, she might never getting over being pissed."

"Yet, if you go you won't know if she just wanted to know who the guy is or if she would really fuck him."

"We'll they are going to a motel. But, I can imagine my Heather cheating on me."

"If you find that out then you could go ahead and fuck Shelly at the quick mart."

"Oh, that problem long passed. I went back and fucked Shelly that night when I saw you there on Saturday. Love those big bouncy tits and the girl gets down and dirty. Says I can fuck her in the ass if I want to."

"Looking at Shelly that may be the best place."

"Buddy, you go right along and head in there and find out what Heather is going to do to you. You may lose your party invitation. Keep her busy for a while. I'll go over and fuck Shelly. It's her night off."

What an awful piece of shit. Heather has some serious self esteem problems to hang around with that guy. The woman is a goddess for Christ's sake.

I left my car and walked to room 128 at the motel to await my fate. I went into the room and watched the outdated alarm clock flip over each new number for the minutes. I didn't know whether to wish it would hurry up to seven o'clock or just fucking die right where is was so this would never happen.

Seven o'clock went by and I got worried. At 7:04 a light knock was at the door. I opened the door. Heather started in and saw it was me. She went about eight directions at once and finally came inside for me to close the door.

"Well, I guess that is out in the open." I was scared to breathe.

"You? You are my friend. You put me through this."

"Didn't you have a good time?"

"Yes, but this just isn't right." Heather walked past a chair and sat on the bed.

She rocked, she fidgeted, she twisted, she bounced. Then she tried to talk.

"What ... Why ... When ... What the hell were you thinking? I trusted you like a brother."

"I didn't want to be your brother. Josh wanted to know if you would cheat on him so he could justify fucking little Shelly over where he buys his beer. It was an idea that kind of got out of hand."

"Where's Josh now?"

"Fucking Shelly over at her place."

"Shit. I felt so guilty even thinking about fucking some magic person from an email, just thinking of the effect on poor Josh if he ever found out. Hell, there are times I even thought about fucking you."

"Here I am. Your magic lover and your friend. What do you want to do?"

"I think I just want to cry." And, she fell into my chest and started to sob. "I have so totally messed up my life. What am I going to do. That asshole is cheating on me."

"Well, I wouldn't fuck him for a while after he's been with Shelly."

"No problem. He has a permanent cut off with me."

"How about me? What happens now?"

"I'm either going to kill you or knock you back on the bed and fuck you." Tears and snot was everywhere with all the sobbing she was doing. I'm not sure it was a good time to fuck her.

Not that I hadn't kissed a snot faced woman before, I leaned in a gave her a soft kiss. She looked back at me and returned the effort. Which turned into some kind of awkward embrace that involved trying to get each other's clothes off.

She lost the race as I still needed to get my pants off. She laid on the bed with that fantastic ass and those to die for legs exposed to me at last. When I was as naked as she was she rolled over and opened her legs for me. Those tits that she call mostly nipple gave her a school girl look. I couldn't help but kiss them all over. For a girl without much tit they sure did get her excited.

I felt her reach for my cock and guide it towards her open cunt. I really wanted to eat her first. This was not the time to stop the flow. I can eat her first the next time. Hell, I might still eat her this time. Heather ran my cock head against her pussy then both tugged me into her and rocked up to take all she could.

It was wet and it was hot. Heather was actually hot inside, so that my dick felt cool compared to her inner warmth. I was stroking away. I was fucking Heather. Miss Elegance is getting fucked by Mister Ordinary and boy was she enjoying it.

"Think you are so smart do you? Getting me to finger fuck my self at work and cum all over the place and then look at me on the weekend like you have no idea. Then getting me to a motel to fuck me, did you?"

"I can't say I sorry."

"No, me either. Don't think you'll get away with doing this just once. Give me all of your cock and give it to me hard!"

"So there is no question later, do I cum in you or not?"

"Cum in me. Flood my womb with all you've got. Just fuck me. Cum in me."

"Does this mean you forgive me and are you having a good time?"

"Probably and yes. The good part is that you are bigger than Josh. I should have fucked around on him before this."

I don't know what kind of night Josh had, but his wife about fucked me to death. We went on for a couple of hours. Fucking like rabbits, then laying about and talking, then fucking some more. Heather showered before she left and I got to thinking about eating that pussy.

Heather told me she thought most of my cum was out of her so I had a go at eating her snatch. Her pussy tasted good, whether I contributed to that or not, I don't know. But, it was good. That lasted another forty five minutes until Heather had to beg me to stop making her cum.

Both of us were certainly up to doing it again. The silly emails continued. I still could get her to skip the underwear at work and then finger herself to an orgasm. We went to the motel a couple of times. Josh seemed to know I was fucking his wife. He wasn't getting any there, but there were a few nights each week he would disappear when we figured he was fucking his Shelly.

That made us stop the motel visit, and although we could have gone to my place, we went to Heather's and I'd fuck her in their marriage bed. Not that it was much of a marriage anymore. Josh came in a little early one night and Heather and I were in the middle of mutual orgasms. I had just dumped a load of cum in Heather when Josh walked into the bedroom.

He went out and got a beer and sat down to watch television until I left. We decided to prove our point as we fucked each other again before I left. I didn't say anything to him and he said nothing to me. After that whenever we wanted to fuck, which was fairly often, I just go to their house and Heather and I would go to it. Once I even fucked her on the couch while he watched his programs.

We'd screw, not caring if he was home or not. And, usually at least once each day, with me going over to nail her after she got home from work during the week. We kept thinking he would go stay with Shelly. That didn't happen and the weekend parties continued during the with the same old gang. They still couldn't get enough of looking at Heather.

Word got out that I was fucking Heather and nothing seemed to change. We even went into the bedroom and fucked a couple of times and everyone acted like nothing happened.

Heather decided to cut her losses and divorced Josh and gave him the house.

Heather told me she didn't think I was interested in marriage and she was starting to miss the chance to have a family. At my advice I told her to please marry on her own level this time and she started looking around a little more at work.

Some guy in the office building next door kept wanting her to go out. They went out a few times while Heather and I kept fucking each other. He seemed to be everything she wanted in man. Yet, she comes to my place or I drive in to see her at her apartment in town usually at least one night each week. We still fuck like it is the first time.

By now time has passed and I had another acquaintance asks me to catch his wife cheating. The bitch is cheating, but we can't seem to catch her.

Her husband says she gives off little clues in mannerisms when she has just been fucked. So far, she has been elusive and it doesn't happen so often as to give any clues. But, that's another story.

12