Trapping Samantha

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Without being impolite, I'd say she was a slut and did have a lot of guys."

"I wish I could be like that. You know, just see somebody you like and do them right on the spot. I think I'd like that."

"You've resisted the urge so far?"

"A lady couldn't say."

"I'll take that as a no."

Sam blushed a deep red. I just wish I could get the details out of her. She kind of fanned herself with one hand.

"Is it getting hot in here?" And, blushed some more. She took her hand and undid a button on her shirt. Then looking innocently away she undid another one. I'd like to say hello to the twins. God, she had a nice cleavage.

The waiter came with our sodas and asked to take our order. Sam kept one hand in front of her neck while he was there as if the hide the exposed tops of her tits. Then I noticed her other hand was under her arm in such a way that she was pinching her nipple through her shirt. When the waiter went away and she lowered her hand her nipples were sticking out like bullets.

"For someone that thought it was hot in here it looks like the air conditioning must be set too low." I grinned at her nipples. "What seems to be the problem there?"

"Oh, that isn't much they stick out farther that that. I was thinking I was hiding my boobs from the waiter with my hand. That made me feel naughty and I started to feel a little aroused. Without thinking I rubbed my nipple and ended up pinching it between my thumb and finger. Which made them both start to stand out. Will you stop staring? Now!"

I kept staring at them. They did get bigger like she said they could.

"So, how big will they get?"

"Quit staring. My face is up here!" Her nipples looked like they were out almost an inch and were easy to tell it through the shirt.

"Stop it now. You are starting to bothering me in other places. I'm not walking out of here with a wet spot on my pants. Quit it or I'll make you sorry you didn't."

I looked up and into her eyes. She was really flushed from the attention. The idea of a wet spot in her shorts kind of had me a little distracted.

"All I can say is the gym is worth the effort. You have a marvelous body."

"Okay, thanks. But, my ass, my thighs, and my waist I owed to working out. My boobs I owe to a check my husband wrote."

"Really? You look so natural. How did that all come about?"

"They look natural because we used saline implants. They are more like natural breast tissue. One day my husband asked me if I was happy with my breast size. I had a little trouble filling out a B-Cup, but thought we were happy with what I had. I was a little hurt that her asked. He said I might like the extra attention larger boobs would attract."

"Yeah, they do attract attention, don't they?" I was feeling playful.

"Yes, they do. But, I thought it over and I did like the idea. I'd had three kids and had my tubes tied after the last one so my baby days were over. We met with the doctor and decided on a C-Cup and scheduled the surgery for the next week."

"The more I thought about it I thought if my husband wanted bigger tits, then I was going to get bigger tits. I called the doctor and told him to schedule me for D-Cups and not to mention it to my husband. When I was in the surgery room my husband was in the waiting area. The doctor showed me how I would look with the C-Cup and with the D-Cup. I didn't have any doubt what I wanted until he showed me one just a small size larger."

"Wow. What size are they? And, didn't your old man notice?" I asked.

"Well, have have my bras made for me and my saleswoman says I'm a D+. My husband never asked and I never told him what I did. When I left the doctors office I was sore from the cutting and the pulling to get the implants in and groggy from the atheistic. My husband just kept looking at them as he helped me to the car. I kept looking at them, too. Even I wanted to play with them. They were huge. Mostly from the implants, but I had a lots of swelling and they turned almost black from bruising."

"That sounds like an ordeal."

"True, but within a couple of weeks the stitches were gone, the swelling was down and I had these babies and I was ready to show them off."

"Who did you go show them to?"

"No one, silly. I meant I started to dress more to accent my new look."

"They do look good ... "

"Stop it!"

"So, then, did you cheat on him before or after this amazing rack?"

"Mind you manners. I told you a lady never tells. So, what about you? Did you cheat on your wife?"

"No, what I did was not tell her about girlfriends I had before we met."

"Did you have sex with them?"

"Yes, that's why I didn't tell her."

"A lot of girlfriends? A lot of sex?"

"Am I under arrest? Jeez, woman. It was three girlfriends. Once with the first one and she broke up with me. I thought I was defective in some way. The second one seemed impressed. We dated about thirty times and after the second date we were doing it every time we got together. I thought she was going to be the one ... you know the one for me."

"So, she wasn't the one?"

"I guess not. She decided we should see other people, but didn't tell me about it. Then I met my wife and fell for her innocence shit. So, here I am. Happier, but wiser."

"As opposed to sadder but wiser?"

"Yeah, since I met you this morning, anyway. So, come on ... what about you?"

I felt her bare foot on my ankle. She rubbed it up and down on me. If she wanted to make me hard I wasn't disappointing her.

"Okay, I was like you. I dated two boys in high school. The second got my virginity. Then out of high school I dated a guy that was in his early thirties. We did it a lot for a while. He lost his job and I started looking for one. I applied to work at my husband's business and got hired. I thought Chuck was handsome and admired his hard work ethic and his success. Even though my boyfriend and I were still doing it every day I played the virgin for Chuck."

"Chuck ... your husband?

"Yes, my husband. He liked the idea that I was a virgin. I liked the idea that he was good husband material. He was slow to pop the question and ever slower to set the date. I juggled dating him and screwing the old boyfriend a couple of times a week."

"The question now is did you cheat on your husband?"

"Technically not. I was still doing it with the old boyfriend, but probably should not have. Chuck was up to it most every night. When he would have to stay a little late I'd run by and see Bill. Some nights my husband would end up with sloppy seconds."

"Didn't he notice?"

"If he did, he didn't say anything. Then I learned I was pregnant and had no idea which one was the father. I stopped seeing Bill. The baby looked like me. With Bill out of the picture ... life goes on. I had two more kids. Chuck's kids."

"Aren't you the good little wife?"

"I do love the attention I get now. Even from Chuck. We are good for three or four times a week."

"Everything was good then? You didn't cheat and neither did Chuck?"

"With one exception. When I was pregnant with my last baby and two already at home I was too busy to work the last the three months and keep up with the kids. Chuck hired a temp. She was young and good looking. She went after Chuck and he ended up doing her. She got married to some guy and had a baby. With the timeline I always wondered if it was Chuck's kid."

"Did he tell you he had an affair?"

"No, a woman knows. And ... I was the one that hired the security company to do the cameras. I never saw her and my husband in action, but it didn't take much imagination to know what went on for thirty minutes they were in the office together with the door closed some evenings before he came home."

"You didn't say anything?"

"No, I got even, and that's also the reason I had my tubes tied after my youngest daughter was born."

"You found a lover?"

"You might say that. I had sex with my brother-in-law. It seemed like perfect revenge and he had a bigger penis. We were at his house and we were alone in the kitchen. He commented on how sexy he thought pregnant women were. I was within a month of my due date and looked about ready to pop. I couldn't feel sexy at all until he asked to feel the baby by putting his hand on my stomach."

"I could imagine you being a hot pregnant wife." I volunteered.

"I'll bet you can. While he had his hand on my belly the baby kicked and we looked at each other. We were right there ... and so close. I leaned in and kissed him. He kissed me back. After a few moments of heavy kissing and his hand rubbing my tummy he moved his hand between my legs and cupped my crotch. I moved my legs apart to give him better access. He moved my panties aside and shoved a finger in me. I grabbed for his cock and got it out of his pants."

My dick was as hard as a rock as she told her story. She continued.

"We could see Chuck and my sister-in-law in the back yard where she had a little garden spot. Chuck's brother took the end of his cock and tried to direct it at my slit. I told him we didn't have time even as I raised myself up on the table and moved my legs apart. I didn't feel sexy, but I sure wanted him in me."

"Well, woman, don't stop now. Did you do it or not?"

"He said that he always wanted to know how his penis would feel in me. That we had time enough for him to put it in so we could say I had him in my vagina. I leaned back a little more and scooted so my butt was half off the table. He put the head of it between my lips and nudged forward. I had gotten more wet that I would have thought. The head went right in and he held it there."

"Felt pretty good, huh?" I teased.

"Oh, you bet. He pushed it in until his nuts were against my butt. We looked out and Chuck and Bill's wife had turned to walk back to the house. It may have been the pregnancy or may have been my position on the table, but I had never had a man that deep in me before. He pumped about ten times and I wanted to cum so bad. He could sense what I wanted and buried it in me. I lost it and he shot his seed into me. We had about ten seconds before they would be at the back door."

"I assume you didn't get caught."

"It's a wonder. His dick was still ejaculating while he was trying to get himself back in his pants. I felt so warm from his sperm inside me. I wanted to run to the bathroom, but waited because our spouses were coming in the back door. I talked to them a few minutes, feeling all gooey inside. I tried to clench myself to hold his load in me. I was feeling so evil talking to them full of his cum. I wanted to keep it inside until I went home, but it had other ideas. I guess the two of us made juices that were too much to handle. I could feel it start to run out of me and dashed to the bathroom."

"Did you make it all right?"

"Just barely. I raised my dress and pulled down my panties. I started to sit on the toilet. There was a mirror on the door in front of the toilet. I wanted to see the seed run out of me. I stood and I watched the mirror. I squeezed my inner muscles and a big glob dropped from me and into the toilet. Before it hit the water a long stream started its slide from deep within me. I stood and watched it trail out past my lips. I got two finger slick with it and raised them to my lips. I loved the taste of him."

The more she talked the more graphic she got. She seemed so comfortable telling me her story. Maybe she thought I was a gay friend or something. Shit! I sure hope not.

"I had forgotten that I wanted to get even with a cheating husband. All I knew was that I wanted to fuck him again and again. Whenever I got the chance. We kind of broke it off after he had met him in secret. I fucked him several times after the baby came. I went to his house and his wife pretty much caught us, but didn't know she did. It made him afraid as much for her as what his brother would do to him if he learned I was fucking him."

This is all going so well. It's for sure Sam gets off on being in charge. One ... she said "fuck" it was she fucked him rather than saying he fucked her. I couldn't figure out what was causing my good luck.

We finished our meal and went out to the car. Sam made no effort to start it up. I leaned her way a little and she bent mine and we kissed. Nothing too passionate, but we did swirl tongues a little bit. I wanted to grab a tit, but needed to stay non-aggressive. I needed to let her make the moves. We sat back and I asked the question ...

"Why are you interested in me?

"You remind me of my brother. Not that I could tell this to my brother. You have his easy going way. When I saw you trying to figure out the machine at the gym it reminded me of him."

"That sounds a little weird?"

"I didn't have sex with my brother. I meant that it made me feel at ease with you. Which is probably why I've told you way more than I should have."

Sam had me wondering what to do. I had my story that she cheating on her husband, even though it was a long time ago. And, I didn't have any proof.

"Horatio. I think I'll drop you off. I have a lot of things to think about."

She hadn't called me Horatio since at the gym. Now I kind of wish I had told her some name other that didn't sound so gay at the moment. We drove along in conversation. All about her. Which was good. Let her talk. I enjoyed the sound of her voice and so did she.

She parked away from where I was parked and took the BMW out of gear. She leaned towards me for a kiss. It developed into a two minute make out session. I really wanted to feel up her tits.

"Are you going to be at the gym again next Saturday?"

"I wouldn't miss it for the world." I assured her.

"I get there at 8:30. Is it a date?"

"I'll look forward to that."

"I think I have made up my mind. But, now we are out of time. See you Saturday."

She asked for my phone number and put it in her cell under "Betty"

My next move was to get out of the car. I wasn't taking any chances of hanging around and messing up. I wasn't even thinking of the dumbasses that made the stupid bet with her husband. Not that I would have taken my mind of Sam any time soon anyway.

My cell phone was left in the truck when I went in the gym. There were two messages. The first one was from Rick.

"Hey, Bud. I wanted to tell you that after drinking with Chuck we got enough on him to have him offer to cancel the bet about his wife fucking around on him. Give me a call."

The second one was from him, too.

"Hey, damn it. Why aren't you answering your phone. I really want to tell you about what happened last weekend."

If it was that important why did he wait a week to call me about it? Then the phone actually rang. It was Sam.

"Hi, just wanted to say thank you. I had a wonderful time. Now you have my number in your cell."

"I had fun, too. Thanks."

That felt pretty good. I guess I'll let Rick know he may just win his bet. I gave him a call."

"Rick, why did you call the bet off?"

"It was Chuck, man. You know I told you he was stuffing five dollar bills in this redhead's garter? Well, she was doing a lap dance totally nude across his lap when he handed her a hundred and she let him put an finger in her. She was getting into it when Chuck offered her a grand to let him fuck her. She told him to piss off that she was married."

Now Rick had my attention.

"Chuck offered her two thousand to let him fuck her. Her husband was over at the bar and she waved him over. I thought it was to kick Chuck's ass. The redhead him told him the deal and he said to go for it. She got mad and slapped her old man. We thought that was it, but she took Chuck's hand and took him to the back of the room where they had pool tables."

Did she fuck him?

"Yeah, there were a guys at two of the tables. She just laid back on one of the tables back in the corner of the room and spread her legs." We followed them in and stood there and watched Chuck slide his cock and start pumping. The guys at the other two tables stopped their games and came over and watched. Her husband stood at the door with his mouth open and watched from there."

He paused and I didn't say anything. So, Rick continued with his story.

"Chuck took forever to cum because he had so much to drink. I don't know if the redhead was trying to piss off her old man or if Chuck was doing that good, but I never heard a woman get loud like this little cunt did. Chuck kept fucking into her and she started urging to cum in her pussy. That finally sent Chuck over the edge. A pretty good load ran out of her when she stood to go clean up."

"Well, Dude, that's great." I told him, "I've got to make a phone call."

I called Sam, hoping she wasn't home yet.

"Sam, are you home yet?"

"Yes, but Chuck's not here. Did you miss me that much already?"

"I have. But, that is not why I called. Don't have sex with your husband. Have you done it with him since you told him you were going to be your sister's house? He fucked some slut at a nude bar last weekend while you were gone."

This didn't go as bad as I expected.

"The answer is no I have not. How do you know about my sister's house?"

I had to explain the whole thing. She didn't lose it like I thought she would.

"For your information, I was at my sister's house. Thank you for telling me about Chuck."

Then she hung up the phone. You might be thinking that was a pretty stupid thing to do. Yet, thinking about it, if she had screwed her husband after he screwed the skank I didn't want to risk my dingus by trying to fuck Sam myself. At that time I expected it to be the end.

On Wednesday evening Sam called me.

"Are you still coming to the gym Saturday morning?"

"Sure. Will you be there?"

"Yes, I'll see you then. I am not mad at you. You may have saved me from something awful. I'm not having sex with Chuck. I didn't tell him I knew what he did. He is just cut off from getting any from me for a long time. I don't want to do anything with him until I see whether or not his dick falls off."

She said "good bye" and the call ended.

I'm still alive in the hunt. Now that the bet is off with Chuck and he wasn't the one I was trying to trap Samantha for, I'm not obligated to anyone. And, I really would like to see Sam again. All the while hoping she doesn't claw my face or stab me with some scissors.

By Friday night I was really excited about seeing Sam again. At about 10:30 I got another call. I figured it was to tell me to fuck off.

"Hi, it's Sam. You okay?"

"I am. Are you? Is everything okay?"

"Instead of meeting me at the gym meet me at Denny's. The one about 20 miles north near the interstate. I'll buy your breakfast. Be there about 8:30 or I'll come looking for you."

Not to take the chance, I got there at 7:45 AM and took a booth in the corner. Sam came in a few minutes later. I guess 8:30 was longer than either if us wanted to wait. Sam looked radiant in slim fitting slacks and a white blouse that had an open neck that closed by 3 buttons. She had the top two undone and I knew enough about those tits now that I was sure she wasn't wearing a bra.

Everyone in the place watched her walk over and scoot into the booth with me. We greeted each other with a kiss. A quick peck while we sat next to each other and then one that lasted a little longer. It lasted until a waitress banged two classes of water on the table.

"You people need more time?" It was obvious she thought it was too early for anyone to be happy to see each other.

"Oh, no. We're ready," Sam answered her with a smile. As we ordered Sam took my hand in hers and held it on her lap. We both had the pancakes.

We didn't have much to say, but when we did Sam would mash her boob into into my arm while she talked.

"You can take you time with the pancakes. When we are done I'm taking you to the motel across the street."