Travel and Control

Story Info
Brother and sister get a girl to join the act.
4.1k words
4.08
100.3k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My brother Benny and I had been brought up in a world of mystery and elusion. Our parents were part of a traveling theater act. My father was a Hypnotists and mother was his helper. By the time Benny was twenty he was even better than father was. He stated to do his own show and I was his helped. Then Dad and Mom were killed in an auto accident. The owned of the show ask Benny to take over my fathers show. As his assistant I went along with this for a long time over three years. Then Benny asked me if I wanted to branch out on our own. I said sure so we left the show and started to travel the small town circuit and we soon enjoyed a bit of fame.

One night after a very good show Benny and I celebrated by getting drunk. In the morning I found Benny in my bed and I knew we had been fucking. Somehow this did not bother me at all. I had always loved my brother and making love to him seemed just the next stage of life. So going to bed together after that first night seemed the thing to do.

Then one night in a small town in New York Benny found a girl he was really taken with. She was a big busted blonde, pretty with a killer smile. She was some what of an unworldly girl but that would all soon change.

Her name was Wilda and she was one of three people that came up on stage from the audience. During the show Benny whispered suggestions into her ear as he went about making the hypnotized group do silly things. Benny was so taken with this girl he suggested she come back stage after the show. It was a good thirty minutes after the show closed that there came a knock on our trailer door. It was the pretty blonde; Benny gave her a command that sent her back into a hypnotized state.

I told Benny I did not think this was a good idea but he was as hypnotized by her beauty and figure as she was. So he took her into the bedroom and slowly undressed her as I watched on. She was very muscular and what a figure. Her very large tits hung well out into the room with out any support from a bra. Benny striped down as I watched his lovely cock come up to full attention.
He told Wilda she was his wife now and she would do all the things a wife was supposed to do. He paused and told me to get undressed. Some how this strange three way party started to get me aroused as well. I undressed and stood next to Wilda naked. He told Wilda to kiss me as I was her new best friend. We embraced and for the first time in my life I felt another woman’s’ naked body touch me. I was set on fire and my nipples got so hard they hurt. My belly wrenched and I felt a strange sensation like nothing I had never felt before.



Her lips were firm as the rest of her body and I kissed her back hard on the mouth. She seemed to stiffen as my hands found her ass cheeks in my grip.

We would soon find out that our little Wilda was also a virgin. But before Benny took that from her we did everything in the book and then some.

We laid Wilda between us on the bed and Benny had Wilda put one hand between my legs and the other took his cock in her grip. Benny and I each rested a hand on her soft blonde mound of hair. I leaned over and sucked her nipples and Benny rubbed her clitoris. Wilda fingered my clitoris softly with one hand and with a firm grip on Ben’s cock she slowly worked it up and down making his cock grow even harder then I had ever seen it before. The Benny said “Honey go down and get between her legs and lick her cunt and I will offer her my cock to suck.

This suggestion seemed strange and wildly exciting as I had never in my life ever thought of licking another woman’s cunt. Benny had many times licked me to a climax and I also have enjoyed sucking his cock till he rewarded me with a mouth full of sweet juicy sperm. God I do love the taste of his cum in my mouth. I can only guess that this very unworldly girl will also.

Wilda’s pussy was covered with a thin veil of blonde silky hair. Pushing her legs wide apart I saw for the first time another girl’s pussy. I kissed it as I did her mouth. I parted my lips and let my tongue dart between her pussy lips. It was as exciting to me as I hoped it was to her. Licking and sucking on her clitoris brought me to a heightened sensitivity. She wiggled her ass in agreement and she moaned giving up a taste not unlike Benny’s flow of cum.

Up until this moment I had not looked up over her rapidly heaving belly to see what she was doing for Benny. Opening my eyes I saw he had indeed offered her his manly cock to suck. For a girl that had never before sucked a cock she learned quickly and his cock was down her throat so far I was sure he was cumming directly into her belly. I saw it in Benny’s face he was having the best climax of his life. I could make him climax with my mouth but the feelings he was having just them were more than I had ever given him. I think Benny was in love for the first time in his life.

Benny gave Wilda a command to go home and believe this was all a dream. He also told her to return later the next afternoon. Wilda did return and once again we were soon all naked and laying on the bed.

This time however Benny was in the center of the bed with Wilda and me on either side of him. He told Wilda to suck his cock so it got real hard as he wanted to fuck her. I asked Wilda if she had ever been fucked and she said no.



I looked up at Benny and said “Bother you better be careful of this one.” He knew what I was talking about but he wanted to fuck her anyway. Wilda sucked on his cock and she really got aroused by her own actions. I got her to get on all fours and I placed my cunt in front of her on the bed. Benny was on his knees behind her. I asked Wilda to lick and suck my cunt as I had done to her the night before. She smiled at me and lowered her head between my legs. Benny had her by the hips and his cock was aimed at her virgin pussy. She did not seem to mind his pressing his cock between her pussy lips as she was fully engulfed in her job of licking my cunt. She did jerk her head up and make a little sound of surprise as he pushed the bulbous head in past the open lips.

Benny had breached her virgin pussy and Wilda was virgin no more. Benny was careful to go so very slow and only push after he had rested between after applying pressure time and time again. After what seemed a long time Benny was fully packed into her sweet pussy. He was up to his balls in the sweetest cunt he will ever fuck. Wilda from time to time paused from licking my cunt to fully enjoy the fact that she was getting the first fuck of her life. ‘

This thought was so erotic to me that I climaxed and set off a chain reaction. I exploded letting go with a stream of piss like flow of bodily fluids spurting all over Wilda’s face. Only a few times in my life have I ever given up a climax so completely that it flowed out of me in that way. This was one of those times.

Benny saw how I was reacting to Wilda’s licking and he quickly joined me in filling Wilda with our combined liquids. A few second later we three collapsed on the bed in a heap of sweating bodies.

Benny knew he had to bring Wilda around and let her know what we three had done. So he gave her a wake up count and let her come around. He was ready to get her back under if she did not take the facts of life well. Wilda blinked and looked around while Benny talked to her telling her he was in love with her and he wanted her to be his lover. She started to smile and blush at the same time. He kissed her and she quickly reacted to his warmth and gentleness. I also confronted her and before long she was seeing us as her dearest lovers and friends.

Benny had planted a suggestion that sex with us as a family was alright and proper. Also that to be naked in front of us was not embarrassing. So before long Wilda was fully relaxed and enjoying her new surrounding.

Wilda was of a legal age and needed no ones permission to leave town with us. However Benny did take time to meet her family and say she was to be his paid assistant and we would travel together.
Our next stop was in Buffalo New York. We took an extra day to work Wilda into the act and she was a quick learner.



At first we used her as a walk on from the audience. She was so easy to hypnotize it worked wonderfully. But we knew if any one saw the show more that once they would know Wilda was not a true member of the audience. So we soon had to make her an on stage helper as I was. We had moved on to Cleveland where Wilda I shared a dressing room.

We were waiting for Benny to start rehearsal. He had gone out to by some new clothing. Wilda and I were just sitting around waiting to get dressed. We were both in bra and panties. When I got up and walked to where Wilda sat on a long sofa. I sat down beside her and she only smiled as I pulled her into my arms. She kissed me back as I ran my hand between her legs. Wilda followed by cupping my breasts. In a few minutes we were both naked laying head to foot on the sofa. Wilda was on top of me and my legs were spread wide. I had both arms around her waist, my mouth placed tight to her gapping pussy. She was slowly licking my cunt and we both were wiggling to a tune only heard by us.

We had been so engaged for a few minutes when we heard a sound that made us look up. There standing inside the door was a tall slim black man with his fly open jerking his long hard cock in time with our movements. We did not jerk apart but slowly untangled ourselves. I saw he was very well hung and I got a kick out of watching him play with him self.

Wilda turned to me and said “What should we do?” I told her I thought it was about time she learned that fucking could be erotic and fun with anyone.

I told the guy to join us. He was the cleanup guy and he was willing to clean Wilda and me up with that long black cock he was so proud of.

He sat down between us. I pushed Wilda down so she could take his cock in her mouth. She did so with out hesitation while I stood up and straddled his face with my cunt.

His tongue was a long at his cock and it entered my cunt like a snake.

Wilda was having the time of her life. She was sucking his long cock deep into her mouth and caressing his balls at the same time. I came flooding his face and he came for Wilda to drink up his load of cum. His cock did not go down after he climaxed but it seemed to grow ever longer and thicker. He rolled me over on the sofa and drove his cock up to my throat via my cunt. He was fucking the shit out of me as Wilda stood next to us rubbing his ass. I screamed and climaxed for the second time he did not.

He quickly got off me and pulled Wilda under him. He slammed his cock into her like a run away freight train. His balls were bouncing like a sack full of wild cats.

I was so turned by watching I slapped him hard on the ass he looked up and smiled. I placed a finger to his asshole and pushed. He stiffened and slammed into Wilda even harder. Wilda cried out and yelled for him to fuck her harder. He did and she exploded spraying wetness all over the sofa.

He jumped up jerked her around and got behind her. He placed his dripping cock at the opening of her tiny asshole and pushed. Wilda’s ass was not ready for this but it was too late now.

The black son of a bitch was out of control as he drove a cock the size of a fire hose up into Wilda’s virgin ass. Wilda tried to get away but it was too late. He had her by the hips and was fucking her hard, deep and fast. Wilda jerked, cried and pulled as hard as she could to get away all to no avail.

But then something very strange happened Wilda seem to relax. Dropping her head so her hair fell down over her head she arched her back and willing took that fucking cock up her ass. There were sounds of forced breathing from her, a moan, a giddy laughing sound came from her as she jerked her head up and screamed for him to fuck her ass. She screamed “Fuck my ass you black bastard.” He smiled up at me and said “She was ready to get an ass fucking.” He must have known some thing neither I nor Benny did because she was now having a climax and one hell of a good time. He shot her ass full of cum and shipped his cock out so fast it made a popping sound. I was stunned as I watched him get up dress and leave as fast as he could. Wilda was still laying face down on the sofa with a bubbling mess seeping from her well fucked ass.

Helping her up, we both went into the shower. Cleaned up we again sat on the sofa hugging on each other. She laughed and said “Honey, what the fuck happened?” I laughed and said “Baby, you just got a royal fucking and your ass in no longer virgin.” We laughed and cried together till we fell asleep in each other arms.

Benny did not come back that day. He did not arrive till five minutes before the show. He said he would tell us about his afternoon after the show. I thought “Yes Dear Brother Wilda and I also have a story to tell you about afternoon delights.”

We had three encores making the show run late. So we were really tired when we returned to the trailer. Benny jumped in the shower but Wilda and I just flopped in bed. I don’t remember Benny coming out of the shower. Those two sleep in a Queen bed in the back while I mostly slept on the fold out sofa up front.

I don’t know what time it was when I was awakened by a strange sound. Smack, smack, moan, smack. What the fuck was that sound. It was coming from the bedroom in the back. When I went to look Benny had Wilda over his lap and was spanking her ass really hard. Wilda was crying like a child. She was saying she was sorry. I asked Benny what the hell was going on. He said Wilda had told him about our party with the black man. He was mad but I had never known Benny to be jealous and I did not think it was because the guy was black. So I asked him again what the hell was wrong.



Benny looked up at me and said “I was saving her virgin ass for my self that’s what.”

I started to laugh. Benny whacked her twice more than stopped and joined me in laughing. “Oh, what the fuck,” he said “I am sorry Baby, it is OK. But from now on only my cock gets up your ass. Do you understand that?” Wilda still crying nodded yes and we all hugged till we fell asleep.

We packed up and moved on the next day. Over the next few weeks we moved steadily west till we opened in Denver, Colorado. We had a few days so we did the town and went sightseeing. We visited the U.S Mint, stopped out in Golden to see the Coors brewery.

We had parked in a small RV park near the theater. We had grilled stakes and were sitting out under the awning enjoying the cool evening air. Next to us was a large very expensive motor home. The man came around on our side and we got to talking. He was an investigator for an insurance company. He traveled the country doing his job where ever he was needed.

Wallace Cartwright was his name. He was about fifty, stout, solid as a brick wall. A bright smile and he showed a fun loving side I liked. We asked him to join us for a beer which he accepted. He sat next to me on a lounge while Wilda and Benny sat in folding chairs facing us. The sun went down as we talked and joked. Wallace told us of some of his investigations which he made sound funny. During the next hour he got to touching me on the arm and leg. Patting me when ever he was making a point. Wilda was getting drunk and before I knew what she was doing she had Benny cock out playing with it.

There was just enough light from the street lights so we could see one another. Wilda was just stroking Benny’s cock kind of lovingly. Not trying to get him off just playing. Wallace smiled when he saw what was going on.

When we were introduced Benny said I was his sister and Wilda was his second assistant. Wallace smiled at me and asked. “I guess when you travel together you get petty close?”

I knew what he was asking and I said “Yes we three are very close.”

He said “I wished I could fine someone to travel with me. I think I could use an assistant too.”

I laughing ask “How much is the pay?” He smiled and patted me on the leg. “For you darling I would pay more than your getting now.”
I said “You don’t even know what that is. Are you sure you would want a girl like me to join you?”

He said “Honey; why don’t you come over to my coach so we can talk about it?”

I stood, Wallace stood and Wilda slipped off her chair and lowered her head into Benny’s lap. Wallace said “You two have fun now and we will see you later.”



Five minutes later I was naked with Wallace naked beside me waving a thick strangely shaped cock at me. It had a small pointed head, and then got very thick in the middle and smaller back where it disappeared into a thick brush pile. It was so thick in the middle I could hardly get my hand around it. It also was very hard. I had never fucked a man this old and was surprised at how strong he was.

Wallace fucked me three times bringing me to a climax each time better than the time before. Then he exploded in me with such force I really felt every spurt of cum. We fell asleep in one another’s arms. I woke first to see his handsome cock was erect. So I moved down and started working my mouth up and down the length of that football shaped cock. I got to really enjoying that fuck stick last night and now with it swelling in my mouth I got to liking it even better. He woke just as it cum with powerful jerks, the warm sperm shot into my mouth. I sucked and licked it like I was dying of thirst.

He said “I was surprised at how really great a fuck you are and now to find you’re a great cocksucker also. Well as they say it just doesn’t get any better than this.”

An hour later we were sitting in the trailer telling Benny and Wilda I was going to go with Wallace. Benny and Wilda were sad to see me go but they knew it was something I wanted to do. So they wished me well and we parted friends.

We moved to the door and Wilda came to me crying. She kissed me and hugged me. I kissed her back. She said “One more time before you go OK?”

I smiled at Wallace and said “Do you mine if we spend some time together before we go?” Wallace said “No by all means why don’t we all go over the coach where we will have more room.”

Benny though that would be a good idea so we all went over to the coach.

Wallace and Benny watched as Wilda and I crawled up on the bed. When Wilda got naked Wallace said “Nice knockers Benny, you have your self a wonderful girl there.”

Benny replied “Yes they are both wonderful girls and I’ll miss my sister. She is one hell of a great fuck.”

Wallace said “Why don’t you join the girls for one last fling before I take her away.”

Benny said “That is damn nice of you Wallace but why don’t you join us for a foursome. Neither girl has had two dicks in them at the same time. I think they both will enjoy that. One dick in the mouth and one I the pussy. How about it girls?” Wilda and I cried “Yes, yes, do it to us.”

So they did. Wilda got Wallace’s cock in her mouth and Benny fucked her doggie till both guys cum.



Then it was my turn. I told Wallace I wanted him to do my ass. He found some Vaseline and before I knew it Benny had his dick down my throat and Wallace was ramming his wonderful cock in my ass. Wilda had moved around so she could see Wallace’s cock going in my ass. It drove her wild. She fingered my clitoris and her own. I was over the edge and screaming delightfully as I climaxed. Wallace cum in my ass and Wilda climaxed in her hand. Benny did not get off again. But we all three agreed it was wonderful and that we could keep in touch so if we got close in our travels we would meet up again.

I married Wallace and we bought a nice home in San Antonio Texas. Two years later Wallace was killed on the job and I became a very rich widow. I moved back to Valley Town where I now live and write for all you wonderful readers. My bother and Wilda visit when ever they are in the area. I have made some friends and thought the health club I have met some very nice ladies. Also I recently met a young girl married to an older man. She wants to try a threesome if she can get him to go along with it. So we are working out a plan that will give him the idea. But in the mean time Sweet Doris visits my home a couple of times a week….

12