Travel Diaries Ch. 01: Mile High Club

Story Info
Fond memories of playing on a plane.
1.8k words
4.15
7k
2

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/10/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I can't remember where we were flying this first time. I remember being excited, and I think I had a swimsuit packed. I remember holding your hand through the airport because I tend to get lost in crowds. I remember asking, "Have you joined the mile high club?" and before you could answer telling you, "I haven't, and I want to so badly."

I would sit in the aisle seat so you could look out the window, because that's important to you, and shoulder room is important to me. I could ask the flight attendant for a blanket, and I would throw it over both of us. I hope it isn't too warm on the plane, but I do want to be discrete.

We would put up the armrest so I could lean into you. You could snake your arm around me, I would lean my head on your shoulder, turning my face into you and breathing you in deep. When I thought the moment was opportune, I'd put a hand on your increasingly stubbly cheek and steal a kiss from your lips or nuzzle my nose into your neck so you could feel my breath.

Under the blanket I'd put a hand just above your knee and give you a squeeze so I could see the smile bloom across your face. You would kiss my head, and lean your face against my forehead, so no one else could see the smile and the blush that was reserved just for me. I would turn my face so my lips were against you and close my eyes as if I slept that way but sleep would be so far from my mind.

I'd slide my hand up your thigh using the blanket as cover. My breathing would get heavy while warmth spreads from my pussy to my nipples and I can feel myself being wet when I shift my hips and rub my legs together. I can feel your cock, increasingly hard under the terrible fabric of your pants. I'd whisper how much I want you in your ear but the roar of the plane would drown me out anyway. Instead I'll brush my lips against your ear, and push myself against you so you know I want you. I can tell you want me, I can feel it. I can feel eight inches of you wanting me throbbing on the other side of the fabric of your jeans.

I'd slip out from under the blanket and put one finger in the air, and you'd know to follow me in a minute. I'd walk on wobbly legs to the back of the plane, my hips bumping into chairs on occasion and quietly apologizing to the sleeping passenger I disturbed. It's a long flight, most people took sleeping pills anyway.

The bathroom is impossibly small and lit like a hospital, but it doesn't matter. I put the seat down on the toilet and slide off my black tights and purple high-cut panties. Before I sit down I'd smooth out my dress in the back so I would sit on the fabric, and I wait for you, one hand squeezing my breast, the other beginning to make slow circles around my clit. I tease myself thinking of you, feeling myself get wetter and wetter. It is the longest minute I have ever waited.

You knock quietly on the door, already blushing and nervous. The door unlatches with an upsettingly loud click, and you sidle your way inside. You're already between my legs because of the size of the bathroom. I lean forward and look at your face; half smiling, half anxious at the possibility of being caught. I'd tug your pants down your thighs and past your knees, pulling your boxers with you, and run my hand along the dark hair and pale skin of your thighs.

Your cock would bounce out almost comically and I almost laugh except I don't want to hurt your feelings. I don't mean to laugh at you, but isn't sex funny? Don't we make funny faces and funny sounds? And you laugh when you're happy, and isn't that the whole point?

It is fun to suck your cock, I love to do it. I love to start out tonguing your balls and burying my face in your dark pubic hair. I love the heavy scent of you and the gasp when I start. I love grasping at your ass and thighs and holding your erect cock in one hand to keep it still while I swirl my tongue around the head, making sure to catch every drip from your increasingly purple cock. I love hearing you stifle your moan and run your hands through my hair until they catch a fistful of it. I love clawing at you until you look at me. That's our bargain, I'll suck your cock, but you have to watch, and you have to tell me you like it.

I'd want to take it slow but you're anxious about getting caught and I understand. You use your grip on my hair to move my face closer to you while your hips gently thrust. You know I love it, but you are always so concerned about going too far. There is no too far though, not for us, and I take you deep in my throat and try to swallow, so my throat sucks you as hard as the rest of me.

I can feel your balls jump towards your cock as you get ready to cum and I pull back. That's not where I want you to finish. I push you back against the wall and put my wet panties in your hand. We've done this before, but every time gives me chills. You kiss me hard and I can feel your hard cock against me, and your tongue probing my lips. You taste me and I taste you back. But that's still not what I want.

I pull back and you know, and you put one hand on my face and run your thumb across my lips before slipping my panties in my mouth. You know I'm loud, and you know I like to be gagged.

I can taste myself on them, and how wet I was while we were sitting next to each other during take off. You shrink against the wall while putting your hands on my hips and gently turning me away from you. You pull my hair back away from my neck and kiss me, and start biting me. Your hand slides up my back and returns to my hair, again balling it into a fist and forcefully pushing me down.

I make sure to bend at the hips, pushing my ass towards your throbbing cock. The limited space makes this part remarkably difficult but I wouldn't have it any other way. I shaved before our trip and you run your hand along my smooth pussy, spreading my wetness across me and onto your hand. I struggle but can't help but let out a muffled moan. I feel the head of your cock against me, running along my slit. I can feel you trying to hold back. I don't want you to but it won't last long. You linger with your cock on clit, you push it against me and I grasp fruitlessly at the wall while my eyes roll back. I arch my back and push myself harder against you.

On any other day you'd start slow, in our bed at home you'd be gentle, easing me into it before we both get carried away. But now the risk is high and you slide yourself in as quickly as I can stand. My pussy stretches around you and my head snaps up with excitement. I can already feel an orgasm rocking its way towards me. I can feel you shift to animal excitement, your thrusts harder and faster and your hands digging into my hips. I consciously squeeze your cock with my pussy, encouraging both of us to cum. You let my hips go long enough to bend over me and put two fingers right at the top of my pussy. You slide them down around my clit and I can't stand it. I thrust and buck against you, my pussy throbbing around your cock. You can feel me get hotter and wetter and you fuck me in that animal way that means you're going to cum. I can feel your balls, ready to cum, slapping against me. Every muscle in my body tenses while my pussy throbs and pulses and I fill with warmth.

You have always liked to watch me cum, you always enjoyed how I blushed from my cheeks to my nipples. How my mouth opens into a perfect circle and my eyes roll before closing in ecstasy. You spank me once, hard, giving me one hard spank, forgetting how a rounded palm causes a noise like a gunshot. If it weren't for the panties gagging me I'd be making a scene too.

With a few short thrusts I can feel you cum. You force yourself deep into me, and I push myself against you. Your body goes rigid and I can hear you stifle a gasp. It's my name, I can hear you try to say my name, and it drives me wild. If it weren't for the makeshift gag I'd be calling out yours. I can feel you slump against the wall behind you and every time your cock moves I shiver with the echo of my orgasm.

You pull out and I straighten myself out. You reach your arms around me and kiss me gently on the neck. You reach one hand to my face and turn me towards you. Your kiss is both grateful and proud at once. Your hands slide down and pull me close.

Now that we're done being wrapped up in each other the awkwardness of the space is apparent. We quietly laugh at each other while cleaning up the abundant amount of cum that came from both of us. You keep pulling me towards you for hard lingering kisses. I bring my hands to your face and feel your cheeks and jaw and melt into your arms. We're passed being caught.

You leave the bathroom first and I start to count to sixty before realizing that's ridiculous. Let these people think what they want to think, and moments after you leave, I follow you back to our seats.

You put the blanket back across our knees and put your arm around me, so I have to lean against your chest. You rest your chin on my head and your other hand rises towards my face and runs through my hair and down to my neck. I can't help but smile when I realize everyone must surely suspect why we disappeared.

You fall asleep quickly, and I listen to your quiet snores rumbling through your chest, but we have hours to go before we land.