Traveling East Ch. 01

Story Info
Rob & Sue visit family and a friend.
18.6k words
4.79
178.9k
26

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 10/28/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rob in AZ
Rob in AZ
620 Followers

This story is a departure from the Angels series although it involves some of the same characters. It was inspired by a fan. It's been a pleasure to write in response to a request from a special friend. I welcome similar requests and will do my best to comply. As always, I appreciate feedback and input. Enjoy!

*

Normally I really don't enjoy opening my mail. There's the usual flow of bills. It's not that I don't have the money to pay them; it's just a chore that is no fun for me. So I pass on the job to the bank. They've created a department just for folks like me who would rather pay a fee for the service, than to go through the constant exercise of sending money to people. But I still have to open the mail to see what's there and then pass it on. Then there's the mountain of junk mail and catalogues. Most of that is easily recognizable and so it goes directly into the wastebasket by my desk. Trish and the girls enjoy some of the catalogues so I do put them in a pile and let them decide which to throw away first. But I rarely read them.

I shouldn't complain. I have a wife and two daughters who are the loves of my life. We have a relationship that is filled with love and respect for each other. I have plenty of money. The only time that I ever bought a lottery ticket in my life, I won millions. I live in paradise. Sedona Arizona is a place that five million tourists come to visit every year and I get to be here all the time. The weather is perfect, and the scenery is spectacular. Life is good.

I have a sister who lives in Cleveland. She's three years older than me and she's married to a doctor who believes he's God's gift to the world. I've never known a bigger egomaniac. My folks never liked him either, but he's rather wealthy and he takes good care of Jan and their two boys, and they've been married for over twenty years, so I guess they're happy. My parents moved to Cleveland many years ago to be close to Jan and their grandchildren. They always favored her and since she married well and produced grandchildren, they kind of shunned me when I decided to pursue a career in massage therapy. They implied that I didn't have the drive to make more of myself in life like my asshole brother in law. So our relationship was strained at best. Then when I won the lottery they tried to repair the damage they'd done to our relationship, but it was too late. So for the past several years I've had minimal communication with my parents and my sister. I've kind of written off my parents, but I still regret not being able to be closer to Jan. We had a normal childhood and I always looked up to her. I just never liked Brad from when she first started dating him, and that's when we kind of drifted apart.

So I was surprised to see a letter from her in my normally depressing stack of mail. I glanced through the stack but couldn't resist opening hers first. She began by reminding me that she too regretted our estranged relationship and she missed being able to communicate with me. She went on to tell me that she and Brad were divorcing. The scenario sounded familiar. He had a young girlfriend and was tired of being married to Jan. His life was focused on his Porsche and himself. The boys were grown up enough to realize what was going on and they were disliking him more and more each day. She figured to do well enough in the divorce financially to put the boys through college and live comfortably for the rest of her life, but the whole thing was going to be ugly until it was over, which would likely be a year or more. Our parents were being supportive but she was basically asking me to come and visit her so that we could mend our severed relations and try to start over.

It was a pretty heavy letter to read and although it angered me at first I reread it and tried to figure out how to respond. That's when Trish walked in. She was arriving home from her day at the salon where she cuts hair. She still loves doing it and enjoys the social aspect. Obviously she doesn't need the money, but since it makes her happy, I encourage her to keep it up.

'Hi honey!' she greeted me with a hug and a kiss. 'I see you're doing your favorite chore.' She added sarcastically. 'Anything interesting?'

I handed her the letter. Trish knows all about my family and why we don't communicate. She read the letter and then looked at me.

'So what are you going to do?'

'I don't know. What do you think I should do?'

'Why don't you go? It would be good to see your sister again. She needs you right now. It's not like she's asking for money. She needs you, her brother. She needs your moral support. You can give her strength that she can't find anywhere else.'

Trish always has such keen insight. And she knows how to lay it on the line.

'You're right.' I told her. 'But I really don't want to go by myself. Would you come with me?'

'Rob you know I can't just leave Teri and Tracy here alone. And I have all my regular customers.'

I knew she was right.

The phone rang. Trish picked it up.

'Hello... Hi Sue. How are you? Yeah, he's here. He's trying to figure out whether he should go visit his sister in Cleveland. Tell him he should go.'

She grinned and handed me the phone.

'Hi Sue.'

'Hey dude! I didn't know you have a sister in Cleveland. How come you never talk about her?'

'It's a long story, but it's mostly because of her asshole husband.'

'So are you planning a trip to see her?'

'Well I just got a letter from her and she wants me to come. But I don't want to go by myself.'

'Trish can't go?'

'No, she's got her job and Teri and Tracy need her here at home. I mean they're old enough to survive without us for a week or two, but Trish doesn't even know my sister, so I can understand that she doesn't want to go.'

'Hey, I'll go with you if you want some company. I've always wanted to go to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. I hear it's really cool. And maybe I could go visit my friend Nikki. She lives up near Niagara Falls. That's not too far from Cleveland.'

'Who's Nikki?' I asked, as if I was supposed to know every one of Sue's friends.

'Oh I've told you about Nikki. She's my cyber friend. We met on line and we've been chatting for a few years now. I showed you her picture, remember?'

'Oh yeah! Nikki with the beautiful eyes and great tits! I know who you mean.'

Trish's eyes opened when she heard me mention great tits. She leaned over and put her hand in my lap. She started rubbing and instantly produced a hard on.

'Are you serious Sue? Would you go with me?'

'Sure, it'll be fun. Trish wouldn't mind, would she?'

I looked down at Trish who now had my dick in her mouth. 'Honey would you mind if I took Sue to Cleveland with me?'

She released me long enough to answer and ask, 'Sure, that's OK. Who's Nikki with the great tits?'

I laughed. 'She's a friend of Sue's from on line. She lives in Niagara Falls'

'Sure. You guys can go. But can you leave this here?' She held my cock before she dove back on it and resumed sucking.

'Sue, Trish says fine, but she wants me to leave my cock at home with her.'

Sue giggled. 'I know that might be hard to do, but tell her I'll guard it with my life and take good care of you while we're away. It'll make her that much more anxious for you to come home.'

'OK, but I'll let you explain that argument to her. So when should we go?'

Trish had my full length down her throat now.

'Let me look at my calendar...Other than golf dates, I'm clear for the next three weeks. I can go whenever you're ready.'

'All right, let me call Rita and see what she can do for us. I'll call you back. Oh! Wait a minute. You called me. What did you want?'

'Oh I was just going to ask if you wanted to team up with me in the couples' tournament this Friday. But I guess we won't bother with that. '

'Yeah, not this week. Ok so I'm gonna call Rita right now. I'll talk to you in a while. In fact, why don't you turn on your computer and I'll IM you while I'm talking to Rita if there are any questions.'

'That's a good idea. I'll see you on line in a minute.'

Trish looked up at me as I switched the phone off. 'Oh baby you sure make it hard to talk on the phone.'

She removed my cock from her mouth just long enough to say, 'Shut up and cum!'

I put my hands on her head and fucked her face with gusto. In less than a minute I was shooting gobs of slime down her throat. As usual, she swallowed every drop. When she was finished she got up and scolded me.

'Don't just sit there! You're supposed to be calling Rita!'

I rolled my eyes and we laughed together.

'Oh do I have to? Can't I just stay home here with you and let you suck me every day?'

Trish grinned. 'I guess you'll have to rely on Sue and Niagara Nikki to take of that while you're away. Besides, what am I supposed to do? '

'I know honey. I'll miss you every day. But just think about how nice it will be when I get back home.'

'I know. I'm thinking about that already. Now you better call Rita.'

I made the call. Within about fifteen minutes Rita, our travel agent, had us booked on a flight to Cleveland with five nights at the Ritz in the downtown area. My sister lives out in the eastern suburbs but I figured that by staying downtown we could escape to there if we needed to. Then the plan was to drive up to the Niagara Falls area. It's only about a three hour drive. I've been wanting to test drive a new Hummer, so I had Rita reserve one for us. I decided to let Sue take care of finding us a place to stay close to Nikki. I figured that she could find out what Nikki would recommend.

I sent Sue a message with the plan and she said she'd contact Nikki. Everything was set for us to leave in just two days. I sent my sister an email informing her of our plans. I wondered what it would be like to see her after such a long time. And my parents...I wondered about them too. It was going to be an interesting trip...

* * * * *

Two days later Sue arrived at my house at 5:30AM and I put my bag in her car. We had a two hour drive to Phoenix to catch a nine o'clock flight to Cleveland. Sue came inside for a few minutes to get a fresh cup of coffee for the road and to say goodbye to everyone with me. Teri and Tracy were up early as was Trish. They weren't dressed yet, but Sue knows that nudity in our house is the norm. Normally the twins would be up to fix our breakfast, but it was early.

The girls both gave me a big hug and kiss. Tracy's kiss was especially memorable. She slipped her tongue in my mouth and held it there for a few seconds. After we kissed she made me promise to bring her a picture of her two cousins that she has never met. I promised I would. Trish gave me an extra long kiss and I hugged her closely. She kissed Sue and told her to take good care of me and then admonished us to drive safely and have a good trip. We told her we would and headed out the door.

I was glad to let Sue drive down the highway to the airport. She has a Lincoln Navigator that's almost exactly like mine. It's a great vehicle to drive or ride in and Sue's a good driver. I tilted the seat back and took a sip of my coffee as we headed down the road.

I looked over at Sue. She was wearing a short denim skirt and a satin lingerie style camisole top. She had hiked her skirt up and was showing a lot of leg. I knew that before long it would ride up further and I'd be getting a peek at her bare pussy. The prospect of traveling with my sexy friend was getting me excited already. Sue glanced over at me as she pulled onto the interstate ramp. She winked when she caught me staring at her legs.

'You know it's too bad the way they put this big console between these front seats. I'd love to have you lay down here in my lap and lick my pussy. After all, isn't that why they put cruise control in these cars?'

'I'm not sure if cunillingus was the primary inspiration for developing cruise control, but if it was, the guys who did it forgot to talk to the seat design crew.'

'You know, I bet that's the problem. It was probably a team of women who came up with the cruise control idea and it was a bunch of men who built the consoles!'

'Well it must have been a bunch of anal guys who dreamed up all of that storage space. Or maybe they were gay and didn't care about cunillingus!'

'Yeah, well it's tough to give a blow job across these seats too!'

'Oh? So when was the last time you tried that? Should we switch places and let me drive?'

And so it went as we laughed and joked our way to Phoenix.

We arrived in plenty of time and sat in the waiting area. I love to people watch, and it was fun to see all the guys checking out Sue. She's in her early forties, but she's got a great body and she's not afraid to show it off. Her breasts are small (the way I like 'em) and her legs are slender, so she wears short skirts well. And she never wears underwear.

I've only just turned thirty but there's something about older women that really turns me on. My wife Trish is almost forty now, but she looks like she's in her twenties. Perhaps it's their experience. Or maybe it's just the way they are at that time in their lives, but my best female friends are all older than me. Then of course there's my teenage stepdaughters... Who can resist a hot young teen? And mine love to tease. Their mother has taught them well.

When the boarding announcement came over the PA, Sue and I boarded first. We were seated in first class. I let her have the window seat since I prefer the aisle. As the other passengers came on board I noticed them all checking out Sue's short skirt as they walked by...especially the men.

Once we were airborne Sue turned to me and cuddled. She curled her legs up under her on the seat and laid her head on my shoulder. The top of her camisole with the lace trim draped open and I was treated to a view of her breast down to and including her nipple. I enjoyed watching it as she rested. I soon realized that passengers and crew walking by were getting the same view. They seemed to slow down and stop behind my seat for no apparent reason. But I also figured that it was just what Sue intended, so I pretended not to notice. But soon it became clear that as they approached from the opposite direction, they were getting a great look right up her skirt! I grinned to myself and remained nonchalant.

We were interrupted a while later with food and beverage service. Sue sat up to eat the mediocre breakfast that they served. She's a voracious eater considering how small she is. I'm not sure how she burns it all up, but somehow she keeps herself fit and trim.

After eating Sue mentioned that she was chilled. The attendant brought a blanket and again Sue curled up in my lap. But now I was free to stroke her thighs under the cover of the blanket. Sue shifted her legs to allow me more access and soon I found myself stroking her warm pussy. My fingers moved slowly and teased her clit, but as I did this she got wetter. I could feel the heat and I pressed two fingers into her waiting slit. She sighed with comfort and approval. It was a long flight to Cleveland so I just held my hand there and dozed off to sleep. Sue was napping as well.

When I awoke, we were in the same position, but Sue was becoming active. Her hips were pumping quietly and begging my fingers to move deeper inside. I obliged and pressed onward. Once I was in up to my knuckles I used my thumb to make circular motions on her clit. She loved it and showed me so by burying her face in my neck and biting me softly. I knew if I kept it up I could make her cum and that was exactly what I wanted to do. I was so focused on giving her pleasure that I wasn't even hard myself. It was all about getting Sue off. And in just a few minutes she came. Her cries were muffled in my collar but I'm sure that some of the passengers seated around us had to have heard.

So as her orgasm subsided I just held my hand between her legs and didn't move. Finally when she looked up into my face and we kissed, I very slowly began to release myself from her grip. She let out a quiet sigh and we attempted to regain ourselves and return to a less heightened sexual state.

The time had flown by and soon we heard the captain announce our preparation for landing in Cleveland. Sue managed to straighten her skirt and top while still underneath the blanket. When the attendant came to collect it she winked at Sue knowingly and asked if she had been comfortable. Sue smiled back and assured her that the blanket gave her just what she needed.

We deplaned, collected our bags and were transported to our car. It was not rush hour yet so we got downtown to the hotel in good time. We checked in and found our suite to be nicely appointed. We had two queen size beds and we were high enough that we had a view of the lakefront in the distance. The bathroom was sumptuous and there was a morning kitchen and bar.

We unpacked and undressed and laid down again to rest a bit. I was resisting calling my sister because I knew that once I made the call we'd be subject to all of her plans. Sue was snuggled up against me and gently fondled my cock. She could tell I was distracted because she always knows how to get me hard.

'What's wrong baby? Are you thinking about Jan?'

'Yeah, I guess I should call her and let her know we're here. She probably has dinner plans. I hope we can just meet her at a nice restaurant somewhere. I'm kind of nervous.'

'Would it help if we fucked for a while?'

I loved Sue for trying to make me feel better, but I really wasn't in the mood.

'Thanks, but not now I guess. Can I have a rain check?'

'Rob, you know I told Trish that I'd take good care of you and so you can have me whenever you want! I'm sure that Trish approves. She only wants the best for you and since she's not here, then you'll have to settle for me!'

I hugged her and kissed her forehead. Sue smiled and then raised up her mouth so that we could really kiss. That caused my dick to stir just a little.

She grinned and told me, 'Now that feels better, doesn't it? Hold on to that thought, whatever it is. Now call Jan and find out what we're doing tonight.'

She turned away and grabbed my cell phone and then handed it to me. I dialed the number with Sue still cuddling and comforting us both. It rang three times.

'Hello?'

'Jan it's me.'

'Rob! Are you here?'

'Yeah, we got in just a little while ago.'

'We? Did Trish come with you?'

'No, Trish is at home. I'm traveling with a friend. She has a friend in Niagara Falls that we're going to go visit too.'

'Oh, so how long are you going to be here?'

'We're booked in here for five nights but if you get sick of me, we can leave early.'

Sue punched my arm when I said that.

'Rob! I'm glad you're here and I want you stay as long as you can! I can't wait to see you!'

'Oh, OK, so where shall we meet you?'

'Well I was going to make reservations at the club, but Brad's being such a jerk, I don't want to run into any of his friends out there. I have no idea what he's been saying about me.'

There was a touch of sadness in her voice and suddenly I felt sorry for her.

'So I made reservations at Charlie's Crab.' She continued. 'The reservations are for seven o'clock. It should probably take you about a half hour to get there. Here are the directions...'

She gave me the specifics and I promised her we'd be on time. She knows that I've always been that way. And she is too, so I knew that barring any traffic problems, we'd be reuniting in about two hours.

Sue could tell that I was uncomfortable.

'Rob, let's get up and take a walk. I want to explore this hotel and see what it has to offer. I might make an appointment at the spa. And we can talk to the concierge about going to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.'

She got up from the bed and held out her hand to me. As I sat there admiring her naked body I suddenly felt a desire to lay back down and let her fuck me, but it was too late. I took her hand and she pulled me up.

Rob in AZ
Rob in AZ
620 Followers