Traveling East Original Angels Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'No, of course not. It fits you better than it did on me. I think Deb wants me to wear this dress.'

'Yeah I do.' Said Deb. 'I just need to decide if I want to wear the skirt I already have or if I should pick out a dress that's a little more revealing. What do you think Wendy?'

'You know Deborah, I think I have the perfect dress for you. Wait while I get it.' She turned and hurried over to the dress rack. She came back with a cream colored sun dress. It looked rather plain on the hanger and I saw Deb start to scrunch up her nose at it. But she took it and tried it on. She stood in front of the mirror looking closely at how it fit her. It was pretty sheer and I could see her nipples through the lightweight fabric that covered her full breasts.

'Come over here in the sunlight.' Wendy told her as she moved to the front of the store. Deb followed and stood in front of a mirror in the natural light that was pouring in from the front window. We all followed and stood behind her. In the light the gauze fabric was totally transparent and we could see every inch of Deb's hot body under the dress. The crack of her ass was clear as it could be, and in the mirror I could see how the front of the dress hugged her belly and her pelvis. The space between the top of her legs was quite visible and as she moved I could see her mound and the folds that surrounded her clit as it protruded from its hood.

'Oh yeah, I see what you mean Wendy. I'll wear this.'

Sue was standing there topless, holding her thin tank top. I noticed a man walking by the front window and he caught a glimpse of Sue. He immediately stopped and stared. He took in the whole crowd of us standing there but remained focused on Sue in her semi naked state.

'Sue,' I said as I nodded toward the front window.

Sue's eyes darted that way and she saw the guy staring but she didn't react. Then she stepped closer and into an area where the guy had an even better view and turned away from him. 'Wendy, I'm going to take this skirt, but I need to find the price tag and cut it off.' She said as she unbuttoned it and pushed it down her legs, effectively mooning the guy at the window. I saw his eyes widen as he got a great shot of her puffy pussy below her puckered asshole.

Wendy walked over to help her and caught on. 'You know you're being watched, don't you.' She said quietly as she took the skirt and found the various tags and labels that needed to be removed. Sue nodded. 'Don't worry. He's a regular passerby. He gets a show like this every so often, but he never comes in. And he won't bother you when you all leave either. But he'll have something new to jack off about when he gets home tonight!'

They laughed together. That knowledge emboldened Sue and she began to move about, still not acknowledging his presence, but pretending to continue her shopping in the nude. The rest of us were quietly watching the whole scene. Wendy had gone over to her sales counter to remove the labels from the skirt. She laid it on the counter and put the tags beside it. Then she called out to us. 'Who else has tags that need to be clipped?' The other girls were beginning to catch on to Wendy's game. Deb stepped away from the mirror and went over to where Sue was standing. She made a show out of holding her skirt out to her sides and displaying herself for Sue and the watcher's gaze. 'Sue, do like this on me? Do you think I should take it?'

'Oh yes I do. I love the way it flows on you!'

'OK, I'll get it then.' Deb said as she removed the dress and stood naked holding it next to Sue. She hugged Sue and gave her a big kiss on her mouth. 'I really do value and appreciate your opinion.' Then she turned and took the dress over to Wendy at the desk. The guy in the window just kept on watching. Deb made her way back to the dressing room and retrieved the clothes she had worn in. As she paraded herself back up to where I was standing she took her crumpled up cum filled thong and shoved it back down into my pants. 'Take care of this for me. We can mess it up some more later on.'

I felt the cold wet cum on my skin combined with the soft touch of Deb's hand and the feeling was so erotic and unforgettable.

Deb went back over to Wendy and got her dress back and took her time about putting it back on. Sally stepped over to me and said, 'Rob I need your help here.'

'Sure Sally what is it?'

She raised her skirt and exposed her thong panty. I guess she had put it back on in the dressing room. 'Everyone else is sporting a bare look underneath so will you help me take these off?'

'I'd be glad to!' I said as I knelt in front of her and pulled her thong down her slender legs and she stepped out of them.

'Am I wet down there?'

I looked closer at her honeypot and indeed it was slick with cum. 'Lick it for me.' I rubbed my tongue in her crack and she pulled my face to her mons. I began to eat her in earnest and in a minute she was shaking with pre-orgasmic delight. I held her tight little ass cheeks and kept her from falling while she flooded my face with her love juice.

'Oh yeah, that's it stud. Mmm, you know where I like it!'

Jan had come over and was standing next to us. 'God Rob, you're going to be worn out by the end of the day. I hope we don't all kill you with sex. If I buy this dress will you do that for me later on?'

I looked up at her from my knees. In my position I could just see her bare cunt lips under the hem of her dress. 'That sure fits you right Sis. Yeah, I'll be happy to poke my head under your dress, anytime you want!'

'OK, that settles it. I'll take it.' She turned and walked over to the sales desk. Wendy had heard enough to know what was happening and she told Jan to take off the dress.

'I'll remove the tags while you go back and get your jeans and top.' Jan glanced over at the window where the guy was still watching Sue and Deb who had joined her again. She took off the dress slowly and somewhat shyly and then walked back to the dressing room. She returned to the desk with her clothes and the rest of Nikki's things. 'Put those down there, and I'll wrap them up for you.' Wendy told her.

Meanwhile Deb had come back over to where Nikki was standing at the desk. 'Take off your dress and let Wendy clip the tags.' She ordered Nikki. Nikki complied and handed the dress to Wendy. 'Now come over here. There's something I have to show you.' She led Nikki over near the window to where was Sue was still standing and pretending not to notice the guy.

'Is Sue every bit as pretty and sexy as you thought she was all these years? Deb asked.

'Oh yeah, even prettier.'

'Show her how excited you are to finally be with her. Give her a real hug and a kiss.'

I watched while Deb ordered Nikki to show her genuine affection for Sue under the watchful eye of the fortunate voyeur.

'Feel her nipples. Look how hard they are. I bet her pussy is wet too. Why don't you taste it?'

Slowly Nikki complied and did everything that Deb asked of her. Just as they were both getting hotter and ready to take it on their own, Deb stopped them.

'Now turn and wave to the man in the window!'

Sue and Nikki both turned and looked him straight in the eye and smiled and waved at him. The shocked look on his face at the obvious discovery was priceless. He stood there stunned for a moment and then dropped his head in shame. He quickly turned and hustled off down the street.

'Oh man that was too funny!' I blurted out. The girls were all laughing and giggling. It really was a hoot. We all gathered at the sales desk and the ladies began to redress themselves in their new things.

Wendy was sorting the tags and wondering if she should write separate sales checks. I anticipated her quandary and announced. 'This has been so much fun for me, I want it to be my treat!' I pulled out my wallet and gave Wendy three one hundred dollar bills. 'Will that be enough?'

'I think so. Let me add it all up.'

Sally moved over beside me and pulled on my waistband. 'Will you take care of these for us?' she asked as she stuffed hers and Jan's thongs down my pants. 'I hope you have room left in there.'

When she removed her hand I looked down to see a slight bulge that I realized could still pass for an enhanced package. 'Don't forget where you put them.' I told her. 'You need to come back and get them later.'

The girls all thanked me, and Wendy thanked us all as she gave me my change. We kissed her good bye and walked out onto the street. Immediately we all noticed the heads turning to look at us, especially the men. They even caught my eye as they realized that I was the only guy with these five hot women. I just grinned.

Jan grabbed my arm and clung to me. 'Oh my god Rob, I feel so naked!'

'Don't worry,' I calmed her, 'you look fantastic! Half the men on this sidewalk would give anything to make love to you!'

I'm not sure if that was really the best thing to say, but she relaxed her grip on my arm and we began walking back to the garage. Two guys actually followed us all the way to the stairwell and stood at the bottom of the steps while we walked up the three flights to our level. I think the look that I gave them as we started up told them that they had gotten close enough. They were content to stand there and look up the skirts and dresses as we ascended the stairway.

Once we got back to the car everyone relaxed and the chatter resumed. The girls were all excited and amazed at how turned on they were after the adventure. I knew that whenever we resumed our sex play, that we would all be eager and ready and that our pleasures and orgasms would be heightened by this experience. It had truly been a fantasy fulfilled.

To be continued...