Traveling for Business

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MyWildWife
MyWildWife
147 Followers

Climbing back on the bed, I positioned myself behind her with her ass still in the air. Stroking my now very hard cock, I place the head of my dick against her asshole. No response. I gently pushed my cock forward, sliding in with some effort. Oh god this was hot and I could feel her tightness, not knowing if I was the first to fuck her ass.

Over the next several minutes I slowly pushed in and pulled out. She was moaning and she began to gasp quietly.

Then I heard a quiet, "Not in my ass."

That pushed me over the edge. I firmly grabbed her hips and fucked her virgin ass hard for several minutes. I buried my cock completely in her ass and then came one more time in her. We fell asleep and the next morning when we woke, she looked at me sheepishly without saying anything. She got out of the bed, her naked ass bouncing as she walked towards the bathroom.

I hopped out of bed and caught her before she got to the bathroom. Taking her from behind, I guided her by the hips to the door leading to the hallway and leaned her forward. Her hands went out instinctively to the door to steady herself. I had her leaning against the wall, her back to me. With my foot I forced her legs apart; I placed my cock at the entrance of her pussy and pushed. My cock went deep effortlessly and I began to thrust in and out of her. Fucking her hard, she didn't make a sound. She just stood there and took it. I felt myself starting to cum, I spun her around and put my hand on her shoulders and forced her to her knees. I told to look at me and when she did, I jacked my cock and came all over her face and tits. When I was done, she then went into the bathroom and closed the door. After a few minutes, she came out, somewhat cleaned up and proceeded to get dressed. She hardly looked at me and didn't say anything. She then left.

Damn, I miss that pink lipstick and those cock sucking lips.

MyWildWife
MyWildWife
147 Followers
12