Traveling for Business and Pleasure

Story Info
They both get what they need when he visits.
1.5k words
3.67
11.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sna469
sna469
2 Followers

I'm waiting for you at my hotel room and of course my special travel bag is there with me. It is, in fact, why you were so eager to agree to meet me here in the first place and just the thought of what could lie within that bag is driving each step you take. You approach the hotel room door with anticipation but with a bit of fear as well. Will there be pain or pleasure in that bag and will you even be able to tell the two apart? Only time will tell as you have resolved to see this through. A light knock on the door tells me that you have arrived.

As I open the door you can instantly tell, once again, that there is a power you hold over me. You can see it in my smile and in the way I take you in my arms. You can tell when our lips meet and in the way I hold you close. But that adoration gives way to lust as our tongues entwine and our hands wander. You feel me harden and know that if we were naked, I would be in you now, in the hallway, in full view of anyone who cares to look because I am losing control. We are still in the hallway when you hear the door close and lock behind me but I will not let you go. My hands continue to caress your back and ass while we kiss and when I pull your blouse free from your skirt you begin to wonder if we will make it inside the room at all. My hand finds its way to your breast and as I pull and twist your nipple, consumed with lust, you are sure that it is you who is in control. You know that you will have me today and that it will be on your terms once we get inside. But when you break the kiss and look into my eyes you question that control. You reach down to try to undo my belt but my hands grab your wrists and I spin you around to pin them above your head, against the door. With one hand I hold you immobile, with the other I begin to undo the buttons on your blouse and you are once again filled with anticipation and fear.

You are beginning to feel exposed and just a little concerned that someone will open a door or come around a corner yet you let me continue. With your blouse now completely open you allow both my hands to roam again and you realize that your hands remain clasped and above your head, against the door. You can't believe that you have given into me like this but your desire is overwhelming and you begin to realize that if it is my intention to take you in the hall then so be it! My lips are again on yours and you are happy to have me close but this is no ordinary kiss. This is a kiss filled with wild lust and desire.

I reach for your hands and bring them down just long enough to shrug one shoulder and then the other, out of your blouse and bra. I let my hands drift slowly down your back to find the zipper of your skirt and as I slowly work that zipper downward you realize that it no longer matters to you where we are. All that matters to you now is that I fuck you deep and hard until you cum over and over again. Your skirt drops to the floor and you are left with just a thong but tightly wrapped in my arms, My body is your protection. Our lips locked, you don't even notice the distant sound of a bell as an elevator reaches its destination. You barely register in your mind the sliding door and then footsteps. The latest arrival has just checked in and he can see us of course as he makes his way to his room. I know that in your current state you would take us both just to have a cock deep inside you but that won't happen. You feel our door click open and I guide you backwards and into our room.

Once inside, animal lust takes over even before the door has completely closed. Your hands drop to my belt and you franticly attempt to undo it. But, again my hands are on your wrists and you suddenly find them cuffed and hanging from a rope attached to the bathroom doorway. Now I can step back smiling while you beg to be fucked fast and hard. You are gorgeous in this state; naked save the thong, helpless, begging, beautiful.

From a corner of the room, I go to retrieve the travel bag that brought you here in the first place. I take out two leather cuffs, which I secure to each of your ankles and then using two pieces of rope, I stretch your legs wide and secure them tightly. You are barely comfortable and acutely aware that you are powerless. In this extremely aroused state however, you are offering all kinds of deals just for me to make you cum and although each is quite tempting I will not give up this advantage just yet. Another trip to the bag and I retrieve a double headed dildo. Two large, erect cocks attached at the base. One is smaller in width and it is this one that I slip easily into your wet pussy. Slowly, too slowly, I fuck you with it and then remove it just as you begin to hope that this will get you off. Moving behind you I slip the small, wet cock gently into your ass and as it begins to find its way, the head of the much larger, thicker cock pushes against your pussy. Very slowly, so as not to allow you to cum, I finally push the toy deep into your ass and pussy and secure it with your thong. You are completely filled but no amount motion will get you past the brink. You thrash for a while as I watch but you cannot cum without my help.

You are absolutely at my mercy; stretched, exposed and impaled. The feeling for you is amazing yet frustrating. Tiny movements that are allowed by the ropes are like pure electricity emanating from your pussy and ass. But that movement is nowhere near enough to put you over the edge; to make you cum. And so the begging begins in earnest. Instead of responding verbally, I move close and press my body against yours. Our mouths meet again, tongues entwine again as I grind my cock against you. You can feel how hard I am and even feel the wetness through my pants as you stretch the ropes to their max. But all too soon I break the embrace.

The expression on your face is pure lust and I know well enough that you must cum soon. As an answer to your verbal and non-verbal pleas, I strip off my shirt, shoes and socks. I stand inches from you now and begin to play with my own nipples, moaning as I do so. I rub my cock through my pants and I realize that you are moaning as much as I am. I strip off my pants and show you that I've soaked my shorts to the point that you can clearly see the outline of my hard cock almost as if I was wearing nothing. Pulling off my shorts, I stand before you completely naked and your eyes are locked on my throbbing cock. Your breathing is quick and ragged as I drop to my knees and place my mouth so closely to you that you can feel my breath. I switch on the dildo and it begins to vibrate as my mouth covers your pussy. My tongue lashes out against your clit and the vibrations you feel in your pussy and your ass can be felt through my tongue and on your clit. You cum instantly in a long, hard, rolling orgasm that seems to last forever. But as it subsides I'm at it again now sucking and pulling your clit into my mouth. Another shuddering orgasm passes through you as I continue to lick and suck. But now it is me who is consumed with lust and I rip the dildo from your pussy and replace it with my throbbing cock. I pump madly into your sopping pussy over and over until I finally tense, ready to cum. I pull my cock out and stroke my cock madly, shooting streams of cum over your body. You watch satisfied as I milk the remaining cum from my cock.

I kiss you once again but this time it is sweet, controlled and passionate. Without letting you go, I reach up and undo the bonds that restrain your arms and we fall together to the floor where we lay naked together quietly enjoying each other's arms. There is more for us to enjoy on this trip but we need our strength first...

sna469
sna469
2 Followers