Traveling for Pleasure Ch. 5

Story Info
Masturbating while driving leads to rest area release.
1.2k words
4.48
42.6k
3

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/03/2022
Created 03/19/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was time for me to get out of the city for a while. I'd had enough of city boys, city fumes and city rot. I was in my car with my dog, all four windows were down; I was already 537 miles to anywhere. I was recalling the last conversation I had with Jeff before I left. We had gone out for a beer. After listening to his litany of all things Jeff, he looked at me and paused as if to say, "Enough about me...what do YOU think of ME?" Thus begins my journey to anywhere.

I had been staying with a friend in Colorado for about a week and was growing weary of the smell of diapers. Oh, sure, babies are terrific, but all my travels have a sexual theme. A sultry, anonymous, salacious, yummy sexual theme. Babies not included. I got on the road and barely hit the interstate before maneuvering my right hand inside my cutoffs. Seat belts do save lives but they don't do much for the masturbatory gal. These shorts would have to come off. I pulled off to the side long enough to wiggle my way out of my shorts, buckled up, propped my left leg on the dash next to the steering wheel and was on my way.

My right index finger found my panties warm and moist. I snuck my finger under the elastic of the crotch and found myself very, very wet. Note to all men: there's "okay I'm lubricated let's go" wet, then there's molasses, creamy, slow, milky, I think I'm in fucking heat wet. Well, I was in fucking heat. One swoop of my finger from my pussy to my clitoris and my vision was blurred. There was no way I could do this and drive. There was no way I was not going to do this. Next rest area one and a quarter miles. That was the single longest one and a quarter miles of my life. I swear my car was in reverse. Fred Flintstone would have beaten me.

By the time I found a secluded parking space my windows were fogged. I looked around sheepishly and threw my head back, closing my eyes. I had my left hand inside my panties grazing the inside of my labia gently while my right hand had all fingers busy from my clit to my pussy. It was all so wet...so very wet and sloppy I began to pant and moan...ohh..ohh..My eyes were rolled back and my chest contracted forward...I began to imagine truckers spotting me accidentally. I imagined their rock hard erections from watching me furiously masturbate in the heat of my car. My panting was heavy now and I knew I could come any second if I chose to. "Aahh...aahh...ahhh...oh oh oh..." I slowed down for a moment realizing I was in no hurry. Halfway to anywhere leaves a lot of room for a destination. For the moment, anywhere was right here. Right here at this creepy rest area with my hands in my pants arguing with my brain to let myself come or not. I was in total bliss. What a great fucking way to spend the summer.

I opened my eyes a sliver in response to my finger decreasing the pressure on my clit. I remembered there was a periphery in this world and looked both ways...right side, clear. Left side, not so clear. There was a semi, red and shiny the cab right next to my car. My eyes darted up to find the passenger side empty. Close one, I thought, though I was a little disappointed. I got a little more daring and brought my left hand to my breast. I slowly circled my hardening nipple, which always caused me to moan. I took my right hand and slipped it up my tank top and plucked at my right nipple. Again I closed my eyes and began bucking my hips in the air. Suddenly my dog woke from the back and barked jerking me upright, hands on the wheel. I looked back at the semi to see a head quickly duck out of sight. I froze for a moment. Get out of there. Go. Stay. Go. Stay. Go. Stay. My mother said to pick the very best one and you are not it. Winner stays.

I turned on my car to crack the window and hopefully get my peepers attention. I did just that. My admirer emerged from the depths of his cab and showed himself in the window to be about mid forties with a trim beard and a baseball hat. That would be all the information I would be able to give to the police if I had to because I gave him a little wink and looked forward from that point on. My heart was pounding out of my chest and my skull but this was no time to turn back. I was way too turned on to think of anything but getting myself off in the aloof company of this stranger. I slowly brought my left hand back to my nipple. Biting my lower lip, I put my right hand inside my panties. Still slick from all my foreplay, I quickly lost myself and closed my eyes. I was slowly bringing the milky juice from my pussy up to my clit feeling it swell past what I thought was possible.

Each touch to my clit sent jolts straight through my being, letting me know that I could come at a moments notice. Bucking my hips I pictured my anonymous friend watching me and stroking his delicious erection. I moaned gently toward the crack in the window. Oh...oh...yeah, that's it...yeah...I then heard grunts coming from the truck which only turned me on more. My moaning increased, as did the tempo of my fingering myself.

"Oh.Oh.Oh..un huh, yeah...oh, shit..oh shit...huh, hungghsshit." Now I was covered in sweat, fucking myself with two fingers and brushing my clit on the upswing. I couldn't wait any longer. I heard the grunts from the truck get louder and mix with very heavy breathing. I knew he was close. I watched his window, eager to see what it was like for two strangers to come in unison at a lonely rest area off the interstate. I prepared for my crescendo. I slowly drug my finger over my clit and then back down as my body shuddered and crashed forward.

I let out a yelp and continued to climax against my steering wheel while keeping a checking eye on his window. With my fingers still in my panties, I directed my full attention toward the truck. I heard, "oh..shit..uuuuhhhhhhh." I then saw his cum hit the dash and the windshield. This caused some aftershocks in my still convulsing body as I grazed my clit, which now felt like an acorn. Though I was still sensitive, I could hardly wait for a full recovery before leaving the site. I didn't have my shorts on so I simply backed out and pulled off. Just as he was almost out of site in my rearview mirror I honked and gave a little wave.

As I pulled onto the interstate I saw my travel size vibrator slide out of my bag. I shivered in anticipation of what other sexy adventures would materialize on this trip. See you all once I get anywhere...I'll be the one masturbating.