Traveling Games Ch. 1

Story Info
Couple plays games on the long open road.
1.4k words
4.23
44k
6
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 04/24/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Traveling can be stressful and tiring, not to mention boring. That's why I have made raveling games for my self and friends when we are going to be on the road for long periods of time.

Most of the time it usually consist of truth and dare, in which most of us take the dare. They usually consist of flashing an on coming motorist or something like that.

One time in particular when my very best friend in the world and I were going to Mardi Gras, we had the mother of all games. Going down there consisted of my dares and coming back was hers. I was on a time lag, every half hour we would pull over and I would have to get out and take ALL my clothes of, right on the side of the road, and ride completely naked with nothing to cover me up. Sarah, my friend, would put me through the test by going through drive through windows and slow down and honk at trucker to get their attention. Sometimes it was embarrassing but most of the time it kept me so wet and horny that I just want to finger fuck myself continuously.

At one moment, we stopped at a convenience store and I had to wait in the car, by the time she came out of the store, there must have been 10 guys on my side of the car, raving about me, urging me to play with my nipples and to let them touch me and things of that nature. Just for kicks, I pulled my nipple into my mouth and gave it a little lick. It was incredible.

Sarah, just jumped in the car and sped off, laughing the whole time.

The most embarrassing moment was when we were pulled over for speeding. As I said, I had nothing to cover myself up and when the officer came to the window, I thought his eyes were going to pop out of his face.

It was very nerve racking when he took his flash light and shined it on me from head to toe, pausing on my tits and puss like I might be hiding something. He took Sarah to his car and ran her information while his partner stood beside the car on my side just shining the light on me the whole time. I asked him if he was getting a thrill by watching me squirm and he slowly bent down and propped his arms on my door. After a long pause, he glimpsed at the police car and saw that his partner was busy with Sarah, then he reached in and cupped my breast and gently squeezed one. He told me if I resisted, he would make sure we both went to jail. What could I do? I just let he rub my tits and my pussy all he wanted, secretly, it felt good, but damn if I would of let he know it. He told me if he didn't have his partner he might just have to fuck me right here on the side of the road.

Mardi Gras was all that and more, but that's another story. The trip back was her turn for the dare. I have to admit, she is more of the show off than I. Even if I did like the feel of that cops rough hands on me. We were able to rent a mini van for this trip, but not the deluxe model we had hoped for, so no tinted windows and no video package in the back, stuff we really didn't need, but they sure are cool.

The fact that the windows were not tinted turned out to be a plus for Sarah. She had decided to expand her dare, which was being totally naked the entire trip back. That included when we stopped to eat and gas and well, every where. She decided to see how many times she could get herself off in front of someone, without getting herself and me arrested. Initially I thought that she wouldn't be able to do it, I mean, think about it, fucking yourself for every stranger that will take the time to watch.

First stop the gas station. I pulled in and she jumped into the back, where we had pulled out the seat to form a bed. Did I mention that this was a full service station? It was about 6 in the morning and there was only one attendant there at the time. When he came to the window I told him to fill it up and check the fluids and tire pressure. At first he didn't notice Sarah laying in back, "pretending" to be asleep. But when he started for the back of the van to start the gas he sure noticed. He whipped his head around to see if I was looking and I of course was "reading" the map. He looked back around and stared right at her for a moment and then remembered the gas. His view was even better from that position. Through the side mirror I could see the "huge" bulge in his coveralls. I flipped on the radio,which was the cue to Sarah that he was watching, and sat back to watch him squirm.

Sarah, slowly started to move her hands across her body, kind of like being in a wet dream, stopping to pay close attention to her nipples, giving them a little tug. The attendant had slowed the gas to a near trickle so that he could watch. She rolled over slowly and stuck her ass in the air while touching her clit at the same time...I thought he attendant was going to drop right there. He made no attempt to hide that he was watching now and in fact, had put his face almost to the glass. To be honest with you, it was hard for me not to finger myself just watching it from the front. Sarah really started to work it now, pumping her fingers deep and fast and starting to moan quite loudly, grinding and pumping her hips in tune with her fingers.

I decided to turn up the heat for Sarah, just to see how far she would go. I pushed the button to roll down the back glass, at first the guy jumped back in surprise, then he looked towards the front and caught my gaze in the mirror. I guess the evil grin on my face let him know that it was alright. He once again got closer to catch all the action. In the mean time, Sarah had not either noticed or she didn't care. She was really starting to buck like a wild horse now. The attendant reached in and rubbed her ass and that seemed to put Sarah into hyper mode, because she started yelling to pop the hatch! Who am I to argue? As I did she threw it open and pulled at the attendants coveralls zipper. I'm surprised that she didn't just rip it off the poor guy. Of course he took advantage of the situation and started rubbing his hands all over Sarah's body, pulling her nipples and shoving his fingers into her puss.

I had all I could take as well and hopped out of the van and joined them. I pulled the coveralls over his shoulders just as Sarah got the zipper down. She leaned back and told the guy to "Fuck me, damn it, just fuck me!" The attendant didn't hesitate, he mounted her spread legs right there for anyone who might pull up to see. When he did I climbed in beside them and hiked my skirt, (no panties) and straddled Sarah's face and she lapped and tore at my clit like a mad woman, I loved it!

The attendant reached forward as he was pounding her like a jack hammer and ripped my shirt open, I guess the fact that I wasn't wearing a bra either and that my tits were bouncing in tune with his pounding sent him over the edge, because the next thing I knew he was screaming that he was cumming and the dominoes started to fall, just then I felt that wonderful feeling rising through my body and by the way Sarah was moving I would say she was having a major one as well.

After it was all over he wouldn't even let us pay, and down the road we went, on to the next of our adventures...