Traveling Incognito

Story Info
A couple's new awakening.
3.7k words
4.45
120.3k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rjohnson
rjohnson
685 Followers

I watched the girl's hips sway past me as I put my coffee cup down, admiring her ass as she walked away. I hadn't seen an ass like that for a while and my mind started wandering. An older woman walked past me just then and interrupted my thoughts. I watched her as she walked over to pay the bill and she had a great ass too. She waited for the younger girl to join her and they left the diner together. I watched them as they headed towards the highway, carrying their bags with them. Finishing our coffee, my wife and I got up and left the diner. As we were pulling out of the parking lot, I noticed the two women standing beside the road, looking at a map. I nodded towards the two and my wife looked over at them.

"They maybe need some help," I said, looking the two women up and down as we drove closer.

"Maybe they do. Why don't you stop and see."

I slowed down and pulled over beside the two women as my wife rolled down her window.

"Do you need some help?" she asked the older woman.

"Yes, we do. We seem to be lost."

"Well, maybe we can help," my wife said to her, smiling at her.

The woman moved closer to the car and with the map in her hand, leaned down towards my wife. As I watched, my wife leaned forward a little and was looking at the map in the woman's hand. The woman wasn't looking at the map though. She was looking straight down my wife's blouse at her breasts, which were showing. Now, my wife is well endowed and she loves to go out without any bra on. She says it gives her a feeling of freedom and from the looks she gets, it gives a lot of people more than just a look.

As I watched the two of them look at the map, the woman couldn't keep her eyes off my wife's breasts. Finally, my wife looked up at her and caught her looking at her. She smiled at the woman and moved so more of her breasts were showing. From where I was sitting, I could see that my wife had her full chest showing and this woman was taking advantage of the situation to get a real eyeful.

After a few minutes of looking at the map, my wife looked up at the woman and caught her again, looking down her blouse. She smiled at the woman and looked at the younger woman standing beside the car.

"Where are you two going?" she asked.

"Well, I'm not sure where we are," the older woman answered. "We are supposed to be going somewhere around here," pointing to the map and circling an area on it with her finger.

My wife turned and looked at me and noticed the grin on my face.

"We're going that way aren't we, dear?"

I leaned over to look at the map and said, "Yes we are."

My wife turned back to the woman.

"We're going that way. Why don't you get in and we'll help you find the place you're supposed to be at."

"We'd like that," the woman said, turning to the younger woman and picking up her bag. "Come on, Denise. Let's get in. These nice people are going to give us a lift."

I watched the two women climb into the back seat and settle down, putting their bags against one of the doors.

"My name is Alice and this is Joseph," my wife introduced us.

"I'm Joan and this is my daughter, Denise," the woman answered, smiling at both of us. "We really appreciate you helping us."

"It's no bother and you're more than welcome," my wife answered, smiling broadly at Denise.

As I drove, I took an occasional glance at the two in the back seat as they talked with my wife. Denise was a good-looking girl, young, virile and she oozed sex with her full lips and beautiful body. Her mother was good looking too. She had full lips, bright eyes, red hair and her smile was dazzling. As I drove, I listened to the three women as they talked.

"How old are you Denise?" I heard my wife ask.

"Eighteen."

"Really. You look much younger but so does your mother," my wife said, smiling at the two women. "You both look like sisters."

"Thank you," Joan answered. "We're mistaken for sisters a lot."

As they continued talking, I glanced more often into the back seat, watching Denise through the rear view mirror.

"I'm a widow," I heard Joan say. "We're moving down here and have to find a place to stay."

It was starting to get dark and I interrupted the women.

"We're going to have to stop pretty soon. It's too far to get there in one day."

"That's ok," Joan said. "I'm sure we can find another ride somewhere."

"Oh no," my wife quickly said. "We'll give you a ride. We'll all stay at a motel or some place and drive on in the morning."

"We appreciate that but we can't afford to stop for the night. We haven't enough money to pay for a room."

"That's alright," my wife said. "We'll get a big room for the four of us and you can stay with us for the night."

"That sounds great but you're sure you don't mind?"

"No, not at all, do we dear?" my wife asked me.

"No, that will be just fine."

"Ok then. Let's fine a place to stop."

My mind started wandering, thinking about sharing a room with three women. My cock started stirring a little as my wife patted me on the arm, pointing towards a motel ahead.

"There's a place. Let's stop."

"Ok."

I pulled into the motel and went into the office, settling on a room for four and paying for it. When I came out, Joan and my wife were laughing and talking. I drove up to the unit and helped Joan and Denise with their bags. After I got our bags out of the trunk, I went back inside and found the three women relaxing.

"I need a shower," Joan said.

"Me too," Denise spoke up.

The two women stood up and started to undress. I watched them for a minute, feeling uncomfortable but not wanting to miss anything. I looked over at my wife and she was staring at Denise, watching her undress. Soon, the two were down to their underwear and I thought they would stop but they didn't. I watched their bras and panties slide off their bodies and had two beautiful women, naked standing in front of me.

"Oh, I hope you don't mind," Joan said, looking first at me and then my wife. "We've been in these clothes for more than a day and need to get out of them."

She looked at my wife and stood facing her, not trying to cover herself as my wife stared at her. I was watching Denise all this time. She had a great body, one men only dream of and I couldn't take my eyes off her shaven cunt. I tore my eyes away from Denise and looked at my wife. She was still staring at Joan and the two of them were sizing each other up, so to speak. Neither of them said anything but just looked at each other. I could see a funny look come over my wife's face and she got slightly flushed.

"Maybe you'd like to join us," I heard Joan invite my wife.

It didn't take two seconds for my wife to stand up and start to undress, keeping her eyes on Joan all the time. Soon, I had three naked women standing in the room. My cock was getting harder and harder as I looked around at the three women, one at a time.

"I'd like that," my wife said, starting towards the shower. "We'll be a little while, dear," she said over her shoulder as she followed Joan and Denise into the bathroom. I watched three naked butts disappear into the room but they didn't close the door. I got up and walked over and looked into the room, watching the three of them getting into the shower. They started to squeal like schoolgirls as they frolicked in the water, getting each other wet and touching each other. Soon, I saw Denise start to wash my wife's back as she stood facing Joan who was stroking her breasts.

"You have beautiful breasts," I heard Joan say to my wife. "I bet Joseph loves to suck on them, doesn't her?"

"Yes, he does and I love having them sucked," my wife answered in a husky voice.

Joan leaned forward and took one of my wife's nipples in her mouth and started to suck on it. My wife groaned softly at her touch and held Joan's head against her breast, throwing her head back, her eyes closed. Denise, in the mean time, was washing my wife's ass and was soaping up and down her crack, between her cheeks. I watched Denise get down and wash the soap off my wife and start to lick her ass hole. My wife groaned louder this time at the touch of Denise's tongue on her bare hole. Joan was sucking on the other breast now and Denise was openly, running her fingers across my wife's ass hole, reaching forward between her legs. My wife opened her legs a little for Denise and I saw a finger go up into my wife's cunt.

I heard a loud grunt as Denise stuck another finger inside my wife. She started finger fucking her and my wife groaned loudly as Denise thrust in and out of her. Joan had moved down my wife's body and was licking at her navel, moving slowly down her body. All my wife could do was stand there and as I watched, my cock wanted out of its constraints but I was too fascinated, watching the three women.

Denise pulled my wife's hips towards her and made my wife bend over slightly, extending her ass out towards the young girl. I saw a tongue flicker across my wife's ass, making her groan and she pushed her ass back against the tongue, wanting it inside her. Joan was now licking the front of my wife's slit, running her tongue through her cunt hair and sucking on her clit. Denise now had a finger inside my wife's ass hole and was thrusting it in and out of her ass. Joan had gotten her head between my wife's spread legs and was sucking her clit and sticking her tongue up inside her vagina. My wife was groaning louder and louder.

"Oh fuck, that feels good. Don't stop. Fuck me."

I watched the three women until my wife came, screaming out when she did. I had never heard my wife scream out like that before and was surprised at how hard she came. After she settled down a little, she pulled Joan up and immediately, bent over and started to lick her cunt, sucking and slurping at it loudly. Denise had three fingers in my wife's ass and was thrusting harder and harder, my wife pushing back against her hand every time she thrust into her. Joan was now groaning and held my wife's head against her groin, holding her against her clit as my wife sucked on it. Denise stood up and pushed her tongue up my wife ass hole and started to tongue fuck her, making my wife groan louder. I watched the three women until Joan came and then couldn't wait any longer. I walked over to the shower and pulled the door back.

"Why don't you come and get into bed," I said, looking at the three soaking wet women. "You'll be more comfortable."

I watched them get out of the shower and run to the bed, not drying themselves, and falling into each other's arms. Joan was under my wife and Denise was behind my wife, starting to fondle her ass again, running her fingers up and down her crack. As my wife and Joan kissed passionately, their tongue intertwined, searching each other's mouth, Denise stuck three fingers in my wife's ass again. She started pumping them in and out of her hole as my wife lifted her ass up and pushed against Denise's hand, wanting her to fuck her over and over again.

As I watched the three women, I took my cock out of my pants and started to rub it with my hand. Denise looked over at me and smiled, not taking her fingers out of my wife's ass hole.

"Why don't you come over here with that big fat cock," she said, beckoning me to come and join them.

I quickly took my clothes off and strode over to the bed, stopping beside Denise, watching her fingers disappearing into my wife's ass hole again and again. She leaned closer to me.

"Have you ever fucked your wife in the ass?" she whispered.

"Uh-uh," I said.

"Would you like to?"

She didn't have to ask me twice. I moved up between my wife's cheeks and with Denise's help, I pushed my hard cock up into her ass until I was balls deep inside her. My wife yelped when I entered her but pushed back against me as I pushed my full length into her. I waited for a second and then started to pull out of her again.

"No, stay inside me," she yelled. "Fuck my ass. Fill my ass with your hot come. Fuck me."

I slowly thrust fully into her again and started to pull out once more. Denise got behind me and started to push me forward, making me thrust deeper into my wife's ass with every thrust. I started going in and out faster and I felt Denise leave me. As I pounded in and out of my wife's ass, I quickly looked around and saw that Denise was now behind her mother and had three fingers in her ass hole, moving them in and out. Both my wife and Joan were groaning and yelling at the same time. I suddenly felt my balls constrict and my first spurt of come spewed into my wife's ass.

"Yes, that's it. Fill me up. I want all your come inside my ass."

I finished coming and fell over against my wife's back, my softening cock still inside her. She clenched her ass to hold me inside her and we stayed in that position for a little while. I started getting hard again from watching Denise eat her mother's cunt. I could see her tongue snaking in and out of Joan's cunt, sucking on her clit and making Joan writhe in pleasure. I got hard enough to push my cock back up fully into my wife and she pushed herself against me.

"Yes, fuck me again. Fuck me harder and harder."

I started thrusting and soon was pounding away at her ass hole until I added to my first load, spurting another load into her ass, making her yell out as I did. I slowly pulled out of her this time after I finished coming and some of my come seeped out of her ass, running slowly down her leg. I leaned forward and started to lick her legs, cleaning the come off them as she moaned under me. I licked up her legs until I was looking at her ass hole. It was wide open so I stuck my tongue inside her and licked around her splinter, relishing the taste of her and my come. I sucked on her ass, trying to get some more of the come out of her. My wife was squirming and writhing around on the bed and it became hard to keep contact with her ass hole with all her gyrations. I sat back and watched the three women for a few minutes.

Joan was on her back, Denise buried between her outstretched legs, sucking on her clit. My wife moved over Joan and sat on her face, lowering her hyper cunt down onto her mouth and I saw Joan's tongue snake out and enter my wife's cunt. My wife was groaning loudly again and I could hear Joan's muffled moans from under my wife's cunt. It didn't take long for the two of them to come again and when they did, the noise was ear shattering, the two of them screaming at the top of their lungs.

Denise moved away from her mother and waited for the two older women to settle down a little. She looked at me and grinned.

"Well, how did it feel to put your big, hard cock in your wife's ass and fuck her?" she asked, still grinning at me.

"It felt wonderful. I only hope she enjoyed it as much as I did."

"Oh, I'm sure she did."

I looked at my spent wife and Joan lying on the bed, panting and sweating.

"You know. I like having a big cock up my ass too," Denise said to me with a leer on her face. "Would you fuck me in the ass?"

I looked at her and then down at my cock.

"I may need some help in getting it up."

"No problem," she said, as she moved over and took my cock in her hand, lowering her mouth over it, engulfing it in one gulp.

I felt her tongue moving over and around my head and she pushed her tongue into my slit, flicking at it as she did. She then engulfed me again and slowly sucked on it, moving up and down it as it hardened. She pulled it out of her mouth and looked at me.

"I think you're ready," she said, as she turned around, leaned forward and pushed her ass at me. "Please fuck me now!"

I moved between her cheeks and spread her ass hole with my fingers. I leaned forward and licked at her hole, sticking my tongue inside her. When she felt the warm tongue enter her, she groaned and pushed back against it. I tongued her until I thought she was wet enough and then moved up, pointing my hard cock at her hole and thrusting forward, entered her in one full thrust. I rested my balls against her ass until she wiggled her ass, wanting me to fuck her. I slowly withdrew my cock and then thrust fully back into her again, making her groan again, only this time, louder.

As I pounded at Denise, I looked over and saw my wife's head between Joan's thighs. She was eating Joan and I could hear her slurping as she sucked and licked at her. Mixed with the noises of Denise and I, the room became filled with loud yells and screams intermixed with the slurps and slaps of fucking. I came again, spewing my hot come up into Denise as Joan came, holding my wife's head against her groin. I spurted again and again until I was finished and then slowly pulled out of her as she slumped forward on her hands. She rolled away from me and was breathing heavily as she just lay on the bed, not looking at anyone.

Joan and my wife had parted too and were now lying in each other's arms, softly running their hands across each other's chests and down their bodies, softly probing with a finger here and there and whispering to each other. I sat and watched the three women relax and couldn't believe that it was me, sitting there with three beautiful women. Only in my wildest dreams would I have ever thought this might happen to me.

We continued for most of the night and didn't get much sleep. The next day, when we finally got up and dressed, we dropped Joan and Denise off. Just as we were going to pull away, Joan came running after us.

"You don't have to go, do you?"

My wife looked at me, then back at Joan.

"Well, no. We're not in any hurry," she grinned at Joan.

"Well, don't just sit there. Come on in."

We followed Joan into the small house and spent the rest of the day and night, fucking and sucking each other. When we finally left, we talked about what had happened while I drove.

"I never would have imagined that would happen," I said.

"No, me either. I loved feeling your hard cock up my ass hole and your hot come spilling into me, making me hot all over."

All I could do was smile.

"Did you enjoy making love with Joan and Denise?" I asked.

"God, yes. I loved the feeling of their tongue inside me and sucking on my clit and I loved feeling them squirm as I stuck my tongue up inside them as far as I could, licking at their insides, making them come."
"I didn't know you were interested in women."

"I wasn't until I saw Joan's magnificent body and then I couldn't help myself. I had to have her and I wanted her to make love to me in the worst way. I wanted to feel her hands and tongue on my body and I wanted to run my hands over her breasts and into her cunt, feeling her wetness."

"I enjoyed watching you. Would you like to do it again?"

"Whenever I can," she answered. "Did you enjoy fucking Denise?"

"Oh yeah. Her cunt was so tight and having no hair made it so erotic. All I wanted to do was stick my tongue inside her and lap at her until she came or I couldn't suck her anymore. She tasted so sweet and when she came, her juices were like nectar."

"Would you like to do it again?"

To answer her, I stopped and pulled her over to me, planting my lips against hers. I turned the car around and headed back the direction we had come and couldn't wait to see the look on Joan and Denise's faces when we pulled up.

rjohnson
rjohnson
685 Followers