Traveling to Alaska Ch. 02

Story Info
Sex on the plane with another stranger, continues
1.1k words
3.97
37.9k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 05/12/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kadoka
kadoka
17 Followers

See Traveling to Alaska in Erotic Couples for Part 1

*****

I looked up as Beth passed by and she smiled to me as she sat down. I looked to my right at the passenger next to me. I hadn't paid attention when I boarded the plane but the person setting next to me was an older woman in her forties black hair up in a bun. She looked at Beth and then me and seemed to know what we'd been doing in the bathroom.

"She tasted good," I said quietly and wagged my tongue at the lady. "How long since you've had a pussy licking?" I asked the woman quietly. The woman shift uncomfortably but I could see that she was quite curious. I laughed a bit and said, "I know you want it. You want a big hard cock up your pussy too, don't you?" Again she just cleared her throat and shift but the look on her face said she was desperate. "Here," I said getting up. "Let me get you a blanket," I told the woman.

I opened the compartment above our heads and grabbed one of the blankets supplied by the plane for passengers to use. The woman had on a skirt and easy to unbutton blouse I had noticed and covered her up completely. I sat back down and looked around the plane. Everyone was into their own business so I turned slightly toward the woman as I slid my left hand under the blanket and touched her leg just below the hem of her skirt. I slid my hand up her leg slowly and gently and the woman looked nervous.

"Relax," I said. "Close your eyes and act like you're asleep." The woman did as I suggested and I continued up her leg. I found her panties and they were a little damp already. I chuckled to myself a bit as I slid my fingers inside and felt quite a hairy bush covering her pussy. I didn't care though and slipped fingers between the lips of her pussy to her clit. I kept watching to make sure we weren't going to be interrupted or seen but no one was apparent of what we were doing.

I rubbed the woman's clit viscously and she began to pant heavily and soon erupted into my hand. I laughed a little as she finally calmed down and I pulled my hand from her pussy. I licked my fingers a bit and then reached into my pants to my swollen member rubbing what was left of the woman's juices on my cock. "Thanks," the woman said quietly.

"You're welcome," I said.

About an hour later we landed in Anchorage, Alaska and I got off the plane with all the other people. I watched as the woman who had sat next to me on the plane went to the same rental car counter and then after getting the keys to my rental, we were bused to the same lot. I followed her out of the bus but she hadn't noticed me behind her. I watched a few moments and noticed her go to a Lexus sedan. I smiled and walked over to the car as she went to get into the driver's side.

The woman saw me then and gasped as I startled her. "What do you want?" She asked.

"You owe me," I said. "Get in the car." The woman looked frightened. "I'm not going to hurt you," I said. "I'm still hard from our play time in the plane." The woman was in the car now and the door open.

"What do you want me to do?" The woman asked. I unzipped my pants and pulled my semi-hard cock out.

"Suck it," I said and shoved the cock to her face. The woman took my growing member into her mouth and began to suck it. She was better than I thought she'd be. "You fuck for growth in your job, don't you?" I asked the woman realizing this at that moment.

"Mm-hmm," she said as she continued to suck me. I unbuttoned her blouse and slid my hand inside her bra fondling her large breasts.

"Very nice," I said. "I love big tits." The woman moaned as I fondled her tits, squeezing and pinching the nipples. "Where you from, lady?" I asked.

"Chicago," the woman said after pulling my cock out of her mouth in order to answer.

"You're quite a ways from home," I mentioned. "What do you do?"

"I'm an attorney," she said as she stroked me still.

"But you're not going to sue me right?" I said. "You did want it after all."

"No, I won't sue," she said. "It's been a while since I've had someone so young."

"How many do you fuck at work?" I asked.

"Just my boss, he's the president of the company," she said.

"Does he cum inside you?" I asked.

"No, I won't let him," she said.

"How'd you like my young cock inside you?" I asked.

"Please, would you?" She asked.

"You let me cum inside you, I will," I said.

She hesitated but then nodded her head quickly. "Okay," she said. "Where?"

"Right here," I said. "Get out." I ordered and she did. "Now turn around and bend over." The woman did as I said and held onto the middle console as I lifted her skirt up. I slid her panties off and spread her legs. "You're a hairy cunt," I said, "but I like my pussies in just about in shape. I promise that I'm clean so don't worry. I check myself regularly."

With that I shoved myself deep inside the woman's hairy pussy. She was very wet and tight. "Your boss is tiny," I said. "For fucking you he sure hasn't stretched you enough." The woman didn't say anything as I began to pound her quickly and as hard as Beth in the stall of the bathroom. "You like that?" I asked her after a few moments.

"Yes, please don't stop," she said. I reached around to fondle the woman's large breasts as I continued to pound her pussy. I soon felt her pussy convulse as she came once again and I let her squeeze me to eruption feeling myself shoot deep inside the woman's pussy.

"Oh, fuck, yes," I said. "That's true release right there, lady. Young seed in an old woman's pussy." When I was finished I pulled out of the woman and we got ourselves together.

"Ever need in Chicago, here's my card," the woman said. I took it and looked it over. Her name was Gloria Tanner.

"I work security at the Montecito in Las Vegas," I mentioned. "See you around and thanks for the fuck."

kadoka
kadoka
17 Followers