Traveling to Tucson Ch. 02

Story Info
Further Contact with Family.
1.2k words
4.38
14.1k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/25/2022
Created 10/31/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OneSilky
OneSilky
247 Followers

Jessica slept, her Swedish ancestry proven by her hair, a mildly snarled mass of pale tresses contrasting with the deep amaranthine pillow case. She occupied her favorite place, post-orgasmic sleeping.

"OhMyGodtheyrecominghereintwodays!! SamnAndrewaregoingtovisitAlabama!"

Jessica opened her eyes –one of them, anyway – as the shattering burst of incomprehensible noise thrust into her ears. Silky, her diminutive red-haired green eyed roomie/sister/lover bounced all the way down the hall and onto the bed, chattering like a woodchuck on meth, and Jess's luminous blue eyes stayed open allowing her ears to work as well.

"Silky, what the fuck are you talking about? Inside voice, OK?"

So Silky took a deep breath, one that amplified the swell of her rather magnificent breasts under her fitted tee, and repeated herself at human speed.

"Oh My God! They're coming here in two days!! Sam and Andrew are going to visit Alabama! I just talked to Aunt Mallie in Tucson"

"Your brother Andrew? And your Cousin Sam? That's great, Silky!"

"Yes I'm so excited!"

"Wait a minute... those are the brother and cousin you fucked while you were there, right?"

"That's a rather rude way to describe it. Sam explained to me about the water shortages, and how people needed to shower together..."

"Silky, you told me that shit before. You didn't believe that."

"I couldn't help it, I really couldn't. It was just sort of an accident."

"You accidentally fucked both of them, over and over, for days on end?"

"It sounds really bad when you put it like that. We were just obeying the water laws." Silky rolled her emerald eyes upward, puffed out her soft lower lip, and repeated under her breath, "I couldn't help it."

"This is me, girl. I'm your oath-sworn sister. I know everything about you, from your taste to how you taste, and that's bullshit. Your IQ beats everybody's, even mine and George's. I've never known you to ever get tricked into anything, or do anything you didn't plan."

"You mean like those dumb ass boys in Rome who didn't know we capiamo l'Italiano?"

"Yeah, like that."

Jessica patted the bed beside her, and Silky sat. They locked eyes.

"I don't care if you like to play with people by pretending you're not as smart as you are. I know you're a member of Mensa. But don't give me garbage – I'm in Mensa, too."

"Well, the time the McDonald's guy told me I had to practice emergency deep fryer drainage by sucking his ole dick, I admit I did know the hose on the fryer was way bigger than his paltry penis... and I did know how to play poker way better than those poor porters on the train. You should have seen their faces when I was standing there dressed and all their clothes were in a pile!"

"I'd rather have watched them when you said they could whip you and the boss caught them!"

High fiving, the giggling girls tumbled into the bed. Jess wanted to fool around, but Silky said she had too much to do.

Now, when they graduated from the University of Alabama (Roll Tide) George had given them matching cars. Volkswagen Eos convertibles. With 200 horsepower turbocharged engines and power folding hardtops. Way cool!

Matching them to his girls's hair seemed like fun, but everybody knows that red convertibles get way more tickets than white/blonde ones. Even if you're a very good driver... it's not fair, because then people assume the driver of the red car speeds, and she doesn't, it's just the car color and she doesn't do anything, she can't help it... Anyway,

A few days later they drove to Birmingham in the red car because Silky really can drive better even if certain tall blondes don't believe her.

When Sam and Andrew stepped out of the gate, they saw a pair of lovely ladies holding up a sign that said "Sam" and "Andew" with a little 'r' above the second name and an arrow showing where it went. Because Sam had greeted Silky with a similar sign in Arizona, and she wanted to do the same even if they would recognize her because they wouldn't know Jessica and they might get confused and sometimes details get overlooked when one is focused on the big picture.... Anyway.

There were introductions and excited hugging with several roving hands that probably shouldn't squeeze their relatives's asses and especially Jessica because they had just met.

They piled in the car, top up for maximum luggage room and minimum noise, but the bags fit fine since we weren't carrying suitcases for someone who has to have two bags just for her makeup.

That person wasted no time, and Silky had trouble keeping her eyes on the road because a skanky blonde hoe was lip locked with a certain red head's actual true brother in the back seat. She also moaned so loud that no one could blame Sam for putting his hand up Silky's dress and massaging her very wet pussy. Which was much wetter after a little massage.

It's not safe to drive and whack someone off at the same time, even if he is your cousin, so he had to provide the manual labor for himself.

By then, Jess had unfolded her unnaturally long legs to give Andrew better access to her shaved parts, so one of her feet bonked Silky in the head. So she swerved a little. So it was absolutely not her fault when a highway patrolman put on his blue lights. The same cop who had stopped her four previous times because she drove a red car.

Being a careful and good driver, the gorgeous crimson haired heroine pulled over. Just as Sam blew a load that hit the dashboard and her hair.... It's a small car. His watch caught on the top control lever, so as the officer walked up the boot lid opened and knocked him down.

Unhurt, just delayed, he had to climb back to his feet, and did so as Andrew (with Jessica's help) shot a wad that sailed over the folded top and landed on the policeman's aviators...and shirt.

None of that was Silky's fault. It really wasn't.

Since she had been yelled at unfairly before for traffic tickets, she found herself a little nervous...actually, a lot nervous.

When you have been a cop for thirty years, you think you've seen just about everything. Then something new comes along.

"Again, Silky?" he asked.

"I didn't do anything, Officer Johnson! I really didn't. Jessica back there is my sister (she smiled and gave a finger wave) and she accidentally kicked me in the head because my brother was fingering her, that's Andrew in the back, and Sam here is my cousin who was fingering me but he had to jerk off by himself because I'm a good driver and I wouldn't do that. Well, I'd jerk him off, but not while driving. I mostly jerk him off in the shower, which is how I wound up screwing Andrew, and he's visiting and Jessica wants her turn. See? No problem here!"

Officer Johnson stared at the glob of goo imbedded in her rufescent curls, and realized he likewise carried some DNA on his clothing. He thought of the paperwork, and the time involved, and how no one would believe him.

"No problem, you have a good weekend, Ma'am." He cut across the median to head away from the Rabbit girls and towards some handy-wipes.

Within a mile, Jessica had Andrew in her mouth and proceeded to demonstrate to him her famous skills. Sam had to wait; Silky drove safely, as always.

OneSilky
OneSilky
247 Followers