Traveling with Charlie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I climbed out from under the table, wiped the excess cum from my face, and licked my fingers clean. I served them all another beer and got ready to leave. Before I left they each thanked me and placed twenties on the table for me. I took it and I guess that was the night my future was firmed. I've had casual and even two romantic relationships but most of the last eight years of my life have involved giving head and getting paid."

"Toward the end of my senior year the school guidance counselor called me in for some required consultation about my future. He asked if I had any special talents. I thought the whole thing was stupid and got up to leave. By that time I had probably sucked off a quarter of the senior class. When I got to his office door I decided to show him what my talent was. I locked the door and got to my knees and crawled under his desk. I treated him to a nice extended half hour blow job. At the end of it he told me I did indeed have a special talent and I should follow my talent and my desires. He slipped me a piece of paper with a name and number on it. It turned out to be a guy who produced porn videos."

"When I graduated I headed back to California. I 'auditioned' for the guy and he hired me on the spot. I was filming that afternoon."

"So that's what you do for a living now?"

"No. They pay almost nothing and they're a pain to do. I know it always looks like the guys can go forever but in truth they blow just as fast as any guy. It seemed like we had to brake for clean-up every fifteen minutes, wait for him to recover, and pick it up from there. The only up-side was that I did my first anal and my first threesome. I enjoyed both and still do."

"I did it for a few months and then tried working for an escort service. On the surface that looked pretty good but I know I'm no raving beauty above the neck, and besides that, the owner skimmed a ton off the top of our tips. Two of my co-workers and I went to lunch one day and I had an idea. I started a company called 'Party with Variety'. We do private parties for groups of men. Usually it's a stag party or bachelor event but we once even did a Chamber of Commerce gig."

She reached behind her and pulled out a business card. The card read:

"PARTY WITH VARIETY"

"THE HARDER YOU GET THE HARDER WE PARTY."

"CHARLENE KIM DARLA"

"SATISFACTION GUARANTEED"

xxx-xxx-xxxx

I was now genuinely curious and asked just what exactly was her business model and what did variety mean.

"Kim is oriental. Darla is a light skinned black. And then there's me. We all love to suck cock and are all pretty accomplished at it. We'll take on usually thirty guys, strip for them and then play games. The favorite is spin the bottle. We take turns in the middle spinning the bottle and whoever the guy is gets a blow-job in front of his friends and associates. We like it because each of us is only going to do ten guys. I once did thirty guys and I had a belly ache that lasted for two days. Ten is a good number."

"Another favorite for smaller groups is twister. Everybody tries to position themselves so that a cock or ass is within licking distance and the mat gets pretty slippery quite quickly. Musical chairs is also a favorite. As each guy is left standing he gets sucked off. The last guy left gets all three of us at the same time. We all make good money. They get to keep all their tips and because I do all the legwork I get an extra cut from the booking fee. We each pull in between three and five grand a session."

I had to ask, "What if guys would rather fuck?"

"They would have to wear a condom if they wanted our cunts or asses plus they are expected to tip heavily for the permission. It rarely happens. Nobody likes rubbers."

"If I get to fuck you tonight will I have to wear one?"

"No way sweetie. I want to feel that smooth big cock in my cunt and my ass. If I want latex I might as well use a dildo. This is for pleasure not business." She bent over again and pulled my hard cock out from my fly. After kissing it and sucking on the head she asked, "Where the fuck is that rest area. I'm hungry!" Thankfully it was only a couple of miles away. It was empty and she urged me to go out and sit on one of the picnic tables. She assumed her position on the bench and sucked me long and hard until I satisfied her hunger. I'd almost forgotten how much better sex is in the outdoors.

When she had sucked and milked out every drop we hit the road again. I began to think that we wouldn't make Oklahoma City before dark. I used to love to drive at night but now I find it a bit troublesome. Besides that; I was anxious to sample her cunt and ass. She gave me a coquettish smile, "I assume you have plans for the rest of the night?" I assured her that I certainly did and reached over to rub her tits and kiss her. "I don't say things like this idly. Yours is the oldest, tastiest, and best cock I've ever had the pleasure of sucking." We got back in the truck and as I drove she laid her head on my lap. I felt her relax as she napped and when she woke her drool was soaked through my shorts. I stopped at a decent looking motel and that woke her. "I just had a wonderful dream. You had a big cock and I sucked you off twice." It was eight and the motel I had found had a bunch of restaurants around it. I suggested we just pull our bags into the room and catch a bite before we showered and went to bed.

I asked at the desk what places she would suggest to eat. She recommend the Italian place next door. I asked Charlie if she liked Italian. She nodded and asked if I liked puttanesca sauce. That made me laugh. I did order that and it was good. She ordered meatballs and pasta. She picked a meatball up with her fork and licked the sauce from it before nibbling at it. Then she took a fork of spaghetti and slowly slurped in each piece, one at a time. When she finished each one she would tantalizing lick the sauce from her lips. My god this woman knew how to tease. We polished off our chianti and she wanted a cannoli for desert. I had a pineapple gelato. She damn near made love to the cannoli as she gently chewed off one end and sucked out the sweetened ricotta cheese while nibbling at the tube until it was empty and eaten. With desert we each had a Negroni. She had shed her hiking boots earlier that day and was just wearing sandals. As we sipped our drinks she shed one sandal and a bare foot found my crotch.

At first I was a little embarrassed to get up when the check was paid because of my hard-on but realized that our server would never see us again, or us her. I strode from the place with my hand on Charlies ass and my hard-on proudly on display beneath my shorts. Our waitress was almost panting.

We got to the room and stripped each other. I had already seen her wonderful tits but her pooched out pussy was a pleasant surprise. We showered and took great pains to scrub every inch of each others body. She told me that I did a better job of doing that than some of her female friends. I took that as a compliment and thanked her.

I led her to the bed and knelt in front of her. She proffered the large jar of cocoa butter and I took globs of it in each hand and gently massaged it into her very responsive tits. The subtle smell of chocolate wasn't enough to mask her secretions. She murmured her pleasure as the butter was almost all absorbed by her soft smooth flesh. I licked and sucked her hard nipples and began to work my way down. She stopped me when I reached her navel.

"No one ever eats out a whore except for another whore!" I told her I guess I must be a whore for her then. I skipped the preliminary steps and buried my mouth and tongue in between those nice fat labia. I worked my tongue up and down her slit, getting closer to her clit with every lick. When I was almost there I began to work my way down. I pulled her legs over my shoulders and worked my tongue slowly down her perineum. Finally my tongue found her anus and I pushed it in as far as I could as she opened the gate for me. Her murmurs grew from whimpers, to moans, to a low growl within about five minutes and she squirted all over my face. I began to work my tongue up north toward her clit. I swirled it around her protruding gem and began to gently suck on it. This brought on a nice steady low level climax that I let simmer for about three minutes. I introduced teeth and as I gently nibbled at her very engorged clit she came long and hard. She saturated my beard with her sweet nectar.

I stood and gently pushed her back so she was laying in the middle of the bed. I kissed her deeply and as we finished she sucked her juice from my beard as her hands reached for my cock and pulled it into her waiting cunt. I just slid it in to her welcoming hole. She sighed and I began to gently fuck her slick canal. I paused after a few minutes and simply ground my pelvic bone into her clit. I was rewarded with a spray of her cum that soaked my balls and a cunt that just squeezed and squeezed my cock. When she relaxed a bit I began to stroke harder and got another shower of her juice. I pulled out and she let loose a gasp but as I rolled her over and pulled her to her knees she groaned.

She thought I was going to stick it in her ass but I surprised her by slamming it into her open cunt. Despite the surprise, it only took a few strokes before she came. She begged me to take her ass and when I pulled out and looked at it, her hole was indeed winking and invitingly to me. I grabbed a glob of her cocoa butter from the nightstand and smeared it on my cock as she begged me to just shove it in. I didn't take it slowly but just pushed all ten inches in at once. She let loose a little yelp and I began to just slowly, but firmly, plunder her ass. When I reached around and pinched her clit she shot a massive stream of juice all over my balls again.

I was ready to blow and told her so. She pushed me out, rolled me on my back, and moved down to lay between my legs. She licked her cum from my balls and took my entire cock in her mouth. As she stroked I began to cum right when she came up for air. She took me back in and I still gave her a good mouthful despite having done that twice already in just eight hours. She moved up and pulled tight to me. We licked each others faces clean and shared our mutual harvests in a deep kiss. She purred, "No one kisses a whore either" as we fell asleep.

I woke at seven to feel her tongue in my ass. I snore unless I'm on my stomach, so my ex wife had trained me to sleep that way so as to not disturb her. She never took advantage of the pose in all those years but Charlie certainly did. Her tongue not only snaked into my ass on each pass but she went all the way up to my tail bone and down to my balls. After about twenty reps I had to roll over and she was eager to please. Her mouth was sloppy,wet, and hungry. She sucked until I gave her breakfast.

"I don't know how many days we have left on this trip but you didn't mind that sort of alarm clock, did you?" I told her I loved it but maybe if I woke before her tomorrow she might get the same. "No man has ever done that for me. I'd love it."

That day we went for breakfast and made it through the rest of Oklahoma and Arkansas and to Jackson Mississippi, where we stopped for the night. She urged me to stop at every welcome station and sucked me off at each one. She certainly was "Good Company"!

We checked into a motel and went to eat. I knew what used to be a great sushi place there and she was happy with the choice but insisted that tonight was her treat. We each slurped Miso soup and delved into our chirashi. I leaned over and told her that the hokkigai tasted almost as sweet as her cunt.

She laughed,"You just made a whore blush!"

Charlie pushed her hands to her tits and massaged them gently. "Are you going to fuck these girls tonight or keep me in suspense? I want them covered in your sweet cum and have you rub it in along with the butter." I was happy to oblige and wondered just what kind of super-drug the doctor had prescribed. I felt like I was forty years younger! We got back to the room and she entertained me with a fantastic striptease; ending by picking up a bill with just her pussy. She told me that as part of her mother's act she would pick up a hundred dollar bill and pull it all the way into her cunt, only to expel it and let the donor sniff and lick. We both laughed about that. She then begged me to strip for her. I have no rhythm but did my best to slowly take off my t-shirt and shorts, Her smile was full of both passion and mirth.

I could feel and smell her internal furnace heating up as I carefully and fully buttered up her gorgeous tits. When they were nicely greased she held then together and made me a tunnel of love as she seductively licked her lips. I fucked that tunnel like it was a virgin pussy. I pushed just the head in at first and enjoyed the soft warmth. I began to stroke and each stroke pushed a little deeper. She seemed to be enjoying it just as much as I was. The wanton look on her face made me start to stroke faster and get hotter. Finally the tip of my cock was just short of her lips. On the next stroke she just opened her mouth and on the one after that I blew my seed all over her face and in her mouth. I pulled back and she milked out the last drops and rubbed them over her nipples.

She pushed me off without swallowing and sat up. She showed me her cum covered tongue and let my seed drizzle down on her tits. I grabbed another glob of butter and tenderly massaged her tits with the mix of her spit, my cum, and the butter.

I woke before her and did a morning pee. She was on her side and I looked to try and determine the best angle of attack. With the way she was laying her tits were off limit but her ass beckoned. I slowly climbed on the bed facing down and began to lick at her last vertebrae. She woke, of course, and murmured her approval as she parted her legs for me. My tongue found her anus and I fucked it as deeply as I could before working my way further and tongue fucking her sweet cunt. She rewarded me with a bath of her hot ambrosia. When I got to her clit I was again rewarded and my beard was once again soaked. I had never had a woman who could squirt like her.

I knelt behind her and fucked her pussy for a while and then moved to her ass. The position was unusual for me but she loved it. She yelled that she wanted me back in her cunt and I pulled my dirty cock out and drove it in. Her orgasm was instantaneous and hard. She clenched my dick so hard I thought she might break it off.

When she relaxed, I turned her on the bed and on her back so her head was hanging off the side. She knew what I wanted to do and opened wide for me. I fucked her throat for about five minutes and felt her swallow and massage my cock with her throat muscles until I was drained. I bent down and gave her a kiss. She broke off the kiss,"Good morning! It looks and tastes like it's going to be another wonderful day!" I kissed her and helped her up.

It was still early but I thought we had a chance of making it home that night. She sucked me off when we hit Alabama and again when we crossed into Florida. "Are you in a hurry," she asked. I assured her that I wasn't and headed south to pick up US98. I hadn't been this way in years and she took in all the sights as did I. "This is the way my mother came. If Charley was really my father this is where she hooked up with him. I think she said it was something Joe.

We made it to port St. Joe and she looked around. It's just a typical port town with truck stops galore. She had a rueful smile as we pulled into one of the many stations and I fueled up. She looked sad. "My father may have been born here and I don't even know if it was really him or even what my last name should be!" I pulled her to me and kissed her tears away.

"Don't fret over it. You're beautiful and successful as well as very talented." I caressed her lips as I said the last.

"I'm just a whore, exactly like my mother.! I don't want to be fifty years old like her and fucking guys for a living!" She was bawling now. I pulled her close and just hugged her until her sobs stopped.

"Look, I'm hardly a career counselor but if you have a goal you need to set it and stick with it. Your guidance counselor told you that your future lay in sucking cocks for a living. You are the best I've ever known but that doesn't mean that's your only talent. You started a company and employ others. That's a good thing. Think of what else you can do! I think you can do anything you put you're mind to!" I just held her close until she calmed and we drove about twenty miles east to Apalachicola.

I found a little mom and pop motel and checked in. After eyeing Charlie he informed me that there was a great local restaurant down the street. Of course they specialized in oysters. Theirs are the best in the country as far as I'm concerned. They just have the perfect balance of salty and sweet. They had a mixed combo on the menu that included half-shell, Bienville, Rockefeller, and deep-fried. All were fantastic.

As we walked out she looked at a bumper sticker on a truck. It said "Eat fish live longer Eat Oysters love longer." She asked if that was the key to my stamina. I slipped my hand down the back of the yoga pants she was wearing and caressed the crack of her ass. I'd already decided that night was going to be nothing but anal. We decided to walk along the quay where all the fishing boats were docked. The crews that were tending to maintenance of the lines and trawls just stared at her as we walked by. I held her hand, not to show possession but to show affection. She looked up at me with a tiny tear.

"Do you know that you are the first man to ever hold my hand unless he was leading me to a bed or pulling me up from my knees? Most of them don't even bother to do that. I'm just a whore. Why are you so nice to me?"

"You're intelligent, fun, beautiful, talented, and certainly well equipped. You said you could be good company. You're the best company a man could ask for."

"You skipped over easy. I went from a horny eighteen year old girl, to a senior class slut, to a porn actress, and then a full blown whore. I'm far from beautiful until I have a cock in my mouth."

"That's when you go from beautiful to ravishing!" She punched me in the arm and laughed. "You'd be a fine catch for any man. You probably won't find him in your line of work though."

"I found you!"

"You did, but not as a hooker, just as a pretty and very sexy girl with lively eyes. I've never paid for sex in my life unless you consider good restaurants and wine." I paused. "You have really been great company and I have an idea. We should get to my place before dark tomorrow. You are welcome to spend as many days there with me as you like. I'll drive you to Daytona Beach and you can dip your toes in the Atlantic. When you want, you can fly home out of Tampa but you're welcome to stay as long as you want. She snuggled up next to me as we walked back to the motel. We showered together and I put my plans for hard anal sex on the side for the night. We just spooned with me behind her and my right hand gently caressing her right tit.

I woke at about three with a hard-on. I slowly pushed it between her thighs and could feel her wetness. I knew she had woken from the sounds she made and I began to stroke just her thighs. She reached down and adjusted my cock so I was gliding up and down her beautiful valley with each stroke just touching her clit. I could feel her clit getting harder with each pass. She could sense that I was ready and put her hand down to capture my load. After I came she pushed me to my back and licked her hand and fingers clean and then went for my cock. When she was done I cleaned up her upper thighs and pussy. She just sighed with pleasure as we spooned again and went back to sleep. This time she was behind me and as I felt her warm soft tits gracing my back as her left hand cradled my balls and cock.