Travelling Family

Story Info
A family's adventure on the road.
5.8k words
4.43
249.7k
31
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rjohnson
rjohnson
682 Followers

We were on our annual holiday deep in the south. The hot and humid weather was almost unbearable but we managed to find places to cool off from time to time. My wife and son were not used to the heat and it played havoc on them. Once when we stopped to cool off, my wife changed her clothes and had my son and I in heat and I'm not talking about the weather.

She always was a bit of a vamp, showing off her body whenever she could but discreetly, or at least, she tried. Now she had next to nothing on and what she did have on, left nothing to the imagination. I wondered how my son would react to this, having never seen his mother in quite this state of undress. As we drove I kept an eye on both of them, watching my wife and admiring her as she sat next to me and watched my son, to see if there was any reaction to his mother's state of undress.

About an hour after she had changed, I noticed she was starting to squirm a bit in her seat. I wasn't quite sure if it was the heat or her heat but she was definitely having trouble sitting still.

"Are you alright?" I asked.

She looked at me with a smoldering look on her face and smiled, nodding.

"When you see a good place to stop, can we?" she asked.

"Sure." I looked into the back at my son and he grinned.

"I think we all could all use the break."

I pulled into the next rest area that came along and my son and I watched my wife get out of the car and walk towards the restrooms. We watched her sway her hips suggestively as she walked and I could see the outline of her crack through her shorts. After she disappeared, my son took a deep breath. I looked at him and smiled. I knew he had enjoyed watching his mother walk away from us as much as I had, just from the expression on his face.

"Dad, can we talk?" he asked, leaning forward over the seats.

"Sure. What do you want to talk about?" I asked, turning slightly so I was looking at him.

He hesitated and his face grew a little red before he said anything.

"Well, I was wondering," he started, stopping to think before he continued. "Is Mom as sexy as she looks without her clothes on?"

His question startled me a little but I tried to look as if it didn't.

"She is and more so," I replied. "She has a great body and men like to look at her and she likes them to look at her too."

"That's what I thought," my son said, slowly leaning back in his seat.

"Why do you ask?"

He hesitated again. I looked at him and he was in deep thought. I wasn't sure what he was going to say so I waited for him. Finally, after what seemed like a long time, he started.

"I've noticed men looking at her. Does it bother you?"

"No, not really. In fact, it is kind of a turn on to know she is as good looking as she is and men enjoy watching her."

He laughed a little.

"Has she ever cheated on you?"

I turned towards him and looked at him, startled.

"Why, no. We love each other and she and I have been faithful to each other since the day we were married. Why are you asking?"

"It's just that she looks so sexy, I just thought that maybe she had been with another man before, that's all."

I turned around to face the front again and wondered what was bringing this on. My son interrupted my thoughts.

"Is she good in bed, Dad?"

I looked at him through the rear view mirror.

"Yes she is but I don't have any reference point in which to compare it to."

I was really wondering, now, where this was leading.

"What does she like to do in bed?" he asked.

"Now John, I don't think that's something you need to know," I answered sternly.

He hesitated again.

"Come on Dad. Tell me what she likes to do in bed."

"I don't think it's any of your business."

He was silent for a few minutes and I could hear my heart beating in my chest. I looked at my son again through the mirror and he was looking out the window but his hand was in his lap. Hoping he wouldn't notice, I slowly turned around and looked down at his crotch. The bulge in his pants was quite noticeable and he was gently rubbing his hand over it as he looked out the window. I turned around again as he looked at me.

"Dad, please tell me what she likes to do in bed. I really want to know." He said, almost pleading with me.

I turned around to face him.

"Why are you so interested in what your mother does in bed?" I asked.

"It's something I've always wondered about. I've heard you two many times and I just wondered if she is as good as she sounds, that's all."

I didn't say anything for a minute, thinking that it wouldn't hurt to tell him about his mother but at the same time, afraid of the consequences it might bring forth. Finally, I decided that it wouldn't hurt and I started.

"Your mother likes a lot of foreplay. She likes to feel a tongue on her pussy and inside her, licking and sucking all her juices out of her. She likes her breasts played with and her nipples sucked. She loves to make love doggy style, with a hard cock pounding in and out of her as she rests on her elbows."

I hesitated, not knowing whether to go any further of not.

"Your mother has always enjoyed sex and she is very open about it in bed."

"Is she demanding?" he asked.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, does she submit or is she more domineering?"

"A little of both. She loves to play but she loves to fuck more so I guess you can say, she is both."

"What does it feel like to be inside her?" he asked, leaning forward.

"She very warm and wet most times. She opens up quite easily and entering her is very erotic feeling."

I heard him groan weakly as he leaned back in his seat again. I turned to face him again and he was rubbing his bulge harder.

"Does she turn you on?" I asked, looking at him.

"Yes she does. I'd love to fuck her. I'd love to feel my cock slide into her and my come spurt up inside her. I think that would be the most erotic thing I could ever think of."

"You know that will probably never happen, don't you?"

"I don't see why not. She is my mother but she is a woman and I'd love to find out what it's like to fuck her."

I looked once more at his hand rubbing his bulge and turned around. No sooner had I settled in the seat when, I heard a zipper coming down. I turned around again and saw my son's cock spring out of his shorts. He was huge. I hadn't realized he was as big as he was and I stared at his cock as he rubbed up and down it with his hand. He stared right back at me as he continued rubbing his cock and I finally tore my eyes away from his cock and looked into his eyes.

"Do you think she would enjoy having this inside her," he asked weakly.

I didn't know what to say so I just nodded.

"Do you think that if she saw how big I am, she would want me to fuck her?"

Again I nodded, not believing the conversation we were having. I watched him for a few minutes and then turned around. My mind started filling with thoughts that I shouldn't have been thinking about but I couldn't help myself. I realized too, that my cock was straining against my shorts, wanting to be set free but I knew I couldn't let it out. Instead I got out of the car and walked around a little, leaving my son alone in the car. After a few minutes, I heard a soft groan come out of him and I imagined his come spurting out of his cock, wetting everything around him. I waited for a minute and then walked back to the car. I looked in and sure enough, he had come all over the back of the seat. His come was dripping off the headrest and he was grinning at me as he finished coming.

"See, Dad. I could fill her up with all my come," he said, trying to stuff his cock back into his pants. "I'm sure she would love to feel all this spurting up into her."

"I'm sure she would," I answered, smiling at him. "You'd better clean up before she gets back though."

I walked away from the car as he started wiping his come off the seat and headrest. After a few minutes, I turned around and saw my wife coming back from the restroom.

"All cleaned up," I asked him and he smiled and nodded.

We both watched my wife walk over to us, her breasts swaying, and her cunt outlined by her shorts. It was very erotic watching her and knowing, she was desired by the two men in her life, my son and me.

"Feel better hon," I asked as she got into the car.

"Yes. I've cooled off a bit but I think we should stop soon. Look for something comfortable and let's make sure there is a pool."

As I drove off, I looked at my son through the mirror and winked at him. He grinned back at me. I pulled into the next motel we came across and registered. Leaving my wife and son in the car. When I came out, they were talking about something and smiling at each other. I couldn't hear what they were saying but they stopped when I got into the car.

"Ok, we're all set. The unit is just over there," I said, pointing towards a small chalet type unit, across the courtyard. As I drove towards the unit, the two of them were unusually quiet.

"What were you two talking about?" I asked.

"Oh, nothing important," my wife answered quickly.

Maybe too quickly. I looked at her and then at my son and they both had a lusty look on their faces.

"Ok, what's going on?" I asked as I stopped in front of the unit.

Neither of them said anything. I looked first at one and the other.

My wife finally spoke up.

"John was telling me about your conversation at the rest stop."

I looked sternly at John and he lowered his eyes. I then looked at my wife and she had a big grin on her face, her eyes sparkling as she continued.

"He said you and he talked about fucking me. I wouldn't mind having the two of you in bed with me, if that's alright with you. I'd love to feel his young cock pounding in and out of my cunt as I suck your cock until you fill my mouth with your steamy come."

I was shocked at her openness and I couldn't answer her right away.

"Come on, Dad. Mom wants us both to fuck her."

Was this really happening? I looked over at my wife's smiling face.

"Are you sure this is what you want?"

"What woman wouldn't want the two men closest to her making love to her," she said, turning towards my son. "Besides, I've always wondered how it would feel to have John deep inside me, fucking me and filling me with his hot come."

I looked at both of them again.

"Ok, if that's what you want," I said.

We quickly got the bags out of the trunk and went inside. There was a king size bed in the room and a couch in the corner. I put the bags down and turned to face the two of them.

"Do you want to go for a swim first?"

My wife just smiled at me and as she went pass me, gave me a quick kiss on my cheek.

"First things first," she said. "I want a cock inside me."

She had her clothes stripped off her before she got to the bed. My son followed her and was naked as he got on the bed with her. I watched as he mounted her and pushed his hard cock deep up inside her cunt.

"Oh baby, that feels so good," she moaned at him. "Fuck your mother good and fast. I want to feel you come inside me."

John started thrusting in and out of her as she wrapped her legs around his hips, pulling him into her deeper. I could hear the squishing from the wetness of her cunt as John continued fucking her with long and fast strokes. She was groaning louder and louder with each thrust of his long hard cock and soon, I saw his ass clench as he started coming inside her.

"Oh yes, baby. Fill your mother with your come. Come in me over and over again. I want all of you."

As he finished coming inside her, I slowly took my clothes off and walked over to the bed. My wife turned her head and saw me.

"Come on, honey. Fuck me," she said, holding her hand out to me. "I want to feel you inside me too."

I climbed on the bed and positioned my self between her spread legs. I thrust forward and slid into her hot cunt with ease. I looked down and noticed the white froth on my cock every time a pulled out of her. John's come was covering my cock and I wanted to mix my come with his inside her so I started thrusting harder and faster. I put her legs over my shoulders and lifted her ass up a bit so I was thrusting down into her. She was writhing under me as I plunged in and out of her, making her groan loudly with every thrust down. I soon came in her too, adding my come to John's and she grabbed me and held me against her until I had finished.

I rolled away from her and looked at John. He was hard again and he mounted his mother for a second time, plunging into her before she could move. His thrusts were savage this time. He wanted to fuck her as hard as he could and since he had just come a few minutes before, this time he would last longer and would have my wife screaming with lust as he pounded her. He too, put her legs over his shoulders and lifted her ass up. He moved so she was directly below him and thrust up and down into her as hard as he could, pulling his long hard cock almost entirely out of her before plunging back into her.

Finally, he came, grunting loudly when he did. My wife screamed out his name as she came too, feeling his come spurting out of his cock deep inside her cunt. He finally finished and they parted, my wife lowering her legs and my son, breathing heavily as he rolled away from her. They were both covered with a sheen, their bodies shiny for the sweat of their love making and I found it very erotic. My cock was getting hard again so I got onto the bed and moved towards my wife. She saw my hard cock and waited for me to get between her legs before stopping me.

"Honey," she panted, "I don't think I can take another fucking right now. Maybe John can help you."

I stopped and looked at her then I turned and looked at John.

"Let me help you, Dad," he said getting up off the bed and coming towards me.

He reached out and took my hard cock in his hand.

"Son," I started but he quieted me. He leaned forward and engulfed my cock in his mouth, licking and sucking it in and out of him. I had never had another man suck my cock before but I found I was enjoying the feeling. After a few minutes, I stopped him, not wanting to come in his mouth.

"What's the matter, Dad?" he asked, looking up at me, still holding my hard cock in his hand. "Doesn't that feel good?"

"Yes it feels great but it just doesn't feel the same as a warm, wet cunt."

"I know how to fix that," he said as he got off the bed and went over to his bag. I watched him ruffle through the bag and come out with a gel of some sort. He walked slowly back to the bed and got on it.

"Here, this will help," he said, unscrewing the top. "Just take some of this and wipe it all over my ass and your cock."

"John," I exclaimed alarmingly. "What are you saying?"

"It's alright, Dad. I've been fucked before," he said as he turned around on his hands and knees until his ass hole was pointing at me. "Just put lots of it on my ass and your cock and then you can fuck me."

I looked down at my wife and she was smiling at me.

"Go ahead dear. Fuck your son in his ass."

"I can't," I said quickly. "I've never wanted to fuck a man before and this is our son."

"I'm sure it's ok," my wife said. "Besides, John wants you to."

Again I looked at John's ass inches from me and then back at my wife.

"Go ahead. Fuck him. He wants you to."

I slowly squeezed some gel out of the tube and wiped it on John's ass.

"Make sure you get lots on me," he said. "It makes it easier to enter me."

I squeezed some more gel out of the tube and spread it around his hole. I put some on my cock and got behind him, pointing my cock at his ass hole. I leaned forward and pushed against his hole. The head of my cock entered him easily and I felt his tightness as I continued to push myself into him. He grunted a little at first but then pushed back against me until I was fully inside him.

"That's it Dad. Get fully inside me. I want to feel your balls against my cheeks."

I pushed into him as far as I could and held myself against him, my balls resting against his ass.

"Oh that feels so good," he groaned. "Fuck me Dad. Fuck me hard. I want your hot come inside my ass. I want to feel you come inside me."

He wiggled his ass a little as if to tell me to go ahead. I slowly pulled myself out of him and then thrust fully back up into him.

"Oh, God, that feels good," he yelled as I started thrusting in and out. "Come on Dad, fuck me harder. Fuck me as hard as you can."

I moved up his ass until I was straddling his hips. I thrust down into him and with every thrust, he groaned.

"God, that feels good. Keep fucking me," he yelled. "Fill me with your hot come. Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me."

With John urging me on, it didn't take long until I came inside him, my come spurting out of my cock quickly and filling his canal.

"Oh yes. Fill me up," he yelled as he felt my come spurt up into him. "Oh, yes."

I held myself against him as I finished and slowly pulled my spent cock out of him. He groaned again as he felt my cock leave his hole.

"That was the most erotic thing I have ever seen," my wife exclaimed as John and slumped against each other. "Watching you two making love has made me want to have you both over and over again. I want to feel your cocks inside me again and again."

I looked at her and then over at John.

"Well, I don't think I can right now but maybe John can," I said, looking over at him.

"I need a swim to cool off," he said. "After that, I'm sure we can help you, Mom."

"Ah, I wanted a cock so bad right now," she said. "Well, I can wait but let's not have a long swim, ok?"

We all laughed and got off the bed and put our trunks on. The water felt great, nice and cool against our sweaty skin. As John and I stood against a wall, my wife stood in front of us and played with our cocks. There was another couple in the pool too and we tried not to let on what my wife was doing but it became quite obvious that they knew what we were up to. They kept getting closer and closer to us and soon were standing beside John, looking down into the water, watching my wife fondle our hard cocks.

"Mind if we join you," the man suddenly asked.

"I looked at him and the woman he was with.

"No, not at all," I grinned at him.

He reached out and took my wife's hand off John's cock and wrapped his own around it. John just smiled at him as he moved closer. My wife moved over and I soon had two hands on my hard cock, rubbing up and down its length. I looked around quickly and saw no one around.

"Maybe we better go somewhere more private," I said quickly, looking at the man.

"I think we should," he said, smiling at John, licking his lips as he fondled his cock.

I looked around again and slowly got out of the pool. The other's followed me to our unit and waited as I opened the door. I walked into the room and heard the door close behind me and smelt the sex coming from the other four. I turned around and found the woman standing in front of me, her hand seeking out my cock and pulling my trunks down to get at it. She leaned down and took me into her mouth. I felt her tongue swirling around my head and up and down my length. I looked over and saw the man had John leaning against the wall, his trunks around his ankles and his cock inside the man's mouth. My wife was standing in the middle of the room, completely naked, fingering herself, as she watched John and I have our cocks sucked.

I reached down and lifted the woman away from my cock and helped her out of her suit. I led her over to the bed and got on it with her, getting between her spread legs and plunging into her quickly. My cock was straining, it was so hard, wanting to fuck this woman so badly. I felt the bed move and my wife held the woman's legs further apart, leaning down and tonguing her clit as I fucked her. I could hear the man and John behind me but I couldn't see them. I thrust in and out of the woman as fast as I could as my wife licked her clit, making her squeal with excitement and she soon came, screaming as she did.

rjohnson
rjohnson
682 Followers
12