Travelling Man

Story Info
Julia's sexual knowledge can be confronting.
8.7k words
4.43
27.9k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ausgirl66
Ausgirl66
145 Followers

Recently, the lease ran out on my rented house and the landlord planned to sell the house and not renew my lease. I had three months notice, but the time just flew by and I didn't find time to rent another dwelling. My boss told me about a house where I could rent a room until I got settled again. It was a most welcome gesture on his part, so I went to see this place.

The house belonged to my boss's friend and had a spare bedroom. The owner was Clive who lived with his wife, Clare, and their 18 year old daughter, Julia. Clive said I could stay "until I get settled in a more suitable place." I thanked him and moved my essential belongings into the room, the rest went into storage.

I travel light; my job requires me to have a laptop computer and a mobile phone, so with a few shirts, trousers and underwear I am ready to go almost anywhere my boss sends me at short notice. I am a travelling salesman and at the end of each week I sit at a desk with my computer and convert my sales dockets to a file of profit and loss figures for that week to show my boss each Monday morning. Hopefully, that is enough for me to get my salary, plus commission on products sold.

It was my second week at this house, working at a desk in my bedroom abode when Julia came to visit me. She stood looking at me with a broad, cheeky smile; her head cocked to one side allowing her long red hair to fall off one shoulder, and asked me what I was doing. I tried to explain bookkeeping in simple terms, but she offhandedly said,

"Oh, that's all, is it?" Not knowing what she was thinking I said 'yes' and added that it has to be done each weekend, because Monday is ordering day for my boss and payday for me. She seemed not to hear what I said and asked,

"Can I see your dick?" It's a question I haven't had to answer before, so I didn't know how to answer it now. I paused to think of an evasive answer, but nothing came to mind, so I asked her,

"Do you ask everyone you see that question?" She shook her head and said,

"No, just men, when I want to see their dicks." I tried not to smile at the comical way she answered my question. I tried another tack,

"Look Julia, I'm busy and I need to get this done, so why don't you leave me alone, there's a good girl." It didn't work, she smiled, her head still tilted and with her hips swaying back and forth she said, "I've seen my dad's, now I want to see yours."

"How old are you Julia? You look too young to be asking those questions of strangers."

"You're not a stranger, you've been here two weeks and your name is Ted, and I am eighteen years old, but I'll be nineteen in two months. Are you going to show me your dick, or not?"

"No, I am not. I have work to do and you are interrupting me. Go outside and play, please."

"I can't go outside because Dad is mowing the lawns; he doesn't like me anywhere near when he is mowing. He said mowers are dangerous and told me to stay inside, so here I am. Now, will you show me your dick?" She was persistent, if nothing else.

"Can't you find something to do in your bedroom? I need to get this work finished, so go and leave me to my work, please." I tried to sound forceful, but it didn't seem to work with Julia, she asked again,

"Will you show me your dick? I'll go when you do, I promise."

I took a deep breath and tried to look relaxed then asked her,

"What would happen if your mum and dad found out you asked me that question?"

"Why would they, unless you tell them," she retorted sharply.

"They are here in the house too, we will be seen, won't we?" She grinned and said,

"No we won't, silly. Dad is mowing the lawns and mum is shopping. She'll be away for hours and you'll hear when dad stops the mower. So you will have plenty of time to show me your dick, won't you, Ted?"

It seemed the only way I was going to get rid of Julia was to show her and hope she will leave me to finish my work.

"All right, just this one time I will, but it will have to be quick, I am busy." I stood up to unbuckle my trousers and let them fall to the floor. I still had my underwear on to cover my genitalia, but it wasn't enough for Julia,

"Go on, take them off too, I want to see your dick, not the bulge in your undies." So, reluctantly, I pulled at the waist of my underpants and slid them down enough for her to see my cock. As I did so I saw the cheeky grin on her face change to a broad smile and her eyes shone at my offering, "That's better. It's a nice big cock, isn't it, Ted? I want to feel it." Without warning she reached out and gripped the shaft in her hand and said, "It's fatter than my dad's, but he is older than you. He is 48, how old are you, Ted?" she asked. I told her I was 30 and she seemed satisfied. "Can I rub it for you, Ted?"

"What do you mean, 'rub it', isn't seeing it enough for you? That's all you wanted to do."

"Now I want to jerk you off. Can I jerk you off, Ted?"

"No, you can't! You're too young to know about things like that. Where did you learn all this stuff anyway?" I was terse, but she just smiled and said,

"From Sandy. She has a big sister who is twenty and I saw her jerking off her boyfriend in her bedroom. When he went home I asked Sandy what she was doing to him and she told me that boys like it and it's called 'jerking off'. So, I am going to do it to you."

I have to admit the offer did sound quite exciting and I was thinking how long it was since I last had an offer like that. My last girlfriend didn't like me being away all week, so she left me. So, this would be a new experience in a new place, perhaps I should swallow my pride and play along with her. After all, we are the only people in the house at the moment.

"Are you sure we won't get caught? I don't want to be thrown out by your parents when they find out."

"I told you, they won't find out unless you tell them. So, let's get on with it, eh?" I know it was wrong, but my curiosity overtook reason and I agreed to her odd request. I was interested to see how much she knew and whether she did it properly. I soon found out. She didn't rush; she stroked it gently and occasionally put the tip in her mouth and ran her tongue over the end. I have to say I enjoyed her work. If I shut my eyes I could imagine it was Shirley, my previous girlfriend, but as I watched Julia I realised she seemed too young to be kneeling in front of me doing this, but I didn't stop her. To tell the truth I was enjoying it; even the element of chance discovery seemed appealing.

When it came time for the finale she produced some tissues from somewhere and watched as my milky juice splashed into the well-positioned tissues. When she had finished, she smiled at me, stood up again and asked me,

"Was that nice, Ted?" I just nodded as I couldn't find the words to express my feelings; my mind was in turmoil. Finally, I said 'yes' and she looked at me, gave a broad smile and said, "Dad tells me that, too." I was dumbfounded!

"What! You have done it to your father? That's not nice, is it? Does your mother know?" Julia smiled and said to me,

"No, she doesn't, not unless you tell her. Dad said she doesn't need to know everything. We only do it when mum's not home, mostly when she is shopping. He likes me doing it." She seemed proud of her unusual achievements, but it made me feel strange knowing something that should be a family secret, or more correctly, not have happened at all, was entrusted in me, a stranger as of two weeks ago. "If you tell her, I won't do it to you again. I will say you started it and made me do it. So, let's keep that our secret, eh?" Julia put her finger to her lips to indicate silence and said, "I'll go now, dad's finished mowing. I can't hear the mower anymore, can you? Bye Ted."

Later that day, Clare returned from shopping and looked into my room and asked if I was all right and if there was anything I wanted. I said 'no' and she added,

"I hope Julia didn't pester you while I was away. She usually does. She can be quite demanding when she chooses. Was she any bother?" I shook my head and told her Julia did stop by and asked what I was doing. I told Clare that Julia seemed satisfied when I told her.

"Yes, she always wants to know what's going on, quite a busybody, I can tell you.

As time passed I found out the advantages of not having my own place: there were no utility bills and Clare offered to wash my clothes, in exchange for extra rent. I discussed the possibility of staying on for around a year with Clare, by which time I might have found the money to move into a proper apartment rather than a small flat, which was where I was before coming here.

I discussed my proposal with Clive who seemed quite happy that I had decided to stay longer than initially intended. In fact, I felt quite comfortable here and now had full use of the bathroom and laundry, which was good for a person who only arrived home on weekends. Clive said to me,

"To tell you the truth, Ted, Clare likes having you around. I'm not much of a talker and we can think of doing some repairs to the old home with the extra money you are providing. I know for a fact the roof is leaking and I will need to do something before the winter, so I am happy that you want to stay on longer. I think it makes good sense for both of us, don't you?"

I nodded in agreement at his question, which quite obviously pleased Clive.

This Saturday was Julia's birthday and she invited me to a party. I tried to decline her offer, but before I could think of a reason not to go, she said,

"It will be here. You won't have to go anywhere and you won't need to dress up for me. I want you to see some of my friends, they're great fun, I'm sure you'll like them too." That was settled. I wondered how I would manage to control my boredom in a house of teenagers. When Saturday, party day arrived, I was helping Clare prepare cakes and slices in the kitchen to speed up the task for her. I could see she was getting flustered by the early arrival of some girls and she needed to keep control of activities.

By the time the other guests arrived, a few boys from Julia's music class, then some relatives, most of the messy work was done. I was introduced to one relative, called Kath (with a 'K', she asserted). She must have looked like Julia when she was young, but Hugh, her husband, didn't resemble anybody I had seen before. After the birthday cake candles were blown out and the cake cut, the teenagers went outside to play with computers and mobile phones. Clive had made a big effort to make the court yard presentable for the event. Hugh, Clive's son, wandered off together, presumably to check out things that needed to be repaired around the house.

I sat down and wondered what I was going to happen next when Kath brought me back to reality with, "Here Ted, I bet you could use this." It was a bottle of cold beer and she had two glasses. "Do you mind if I sit beside you? We seem to have been deserted by Julia and her friends, as well as the Sherwood family members." We both sipped our beers quietly, until I spoke,

"So, you're the daughter-in-law?" She nodded,

"Yeah, it shows, doesn't it?"

"I am not so sure, my first impression was that you were the daughter and Hugh was the son-in-law. I judged you that way because you are so like Julia as I imagined her to be in a few years."

"You mean the red hair and the good looks, I suppose?" She laughed and I laughed at her little joke too. "Others have made that same assumption, but I was also surprised when Hugh brought me here for the first time and I met Julia, I thought I was her mother because she looked a lot like me in my baby photos. Let me assure you there was nothing funny going on with me, but I can't speak for the others, or Julia, for that matter."

"Oh? What do you mean?" I asked with surprise in my voice. "Is there something I should know? I am not usually inquisitive, but I have a better understanding of the family unit, if there are things I need to know, so prior knowledge might be useful."

"How long have you been here now? Three months?" Kath asked me.

"Yes, about that. Why? Have I missed something?" I was curious.

"I don't know, but I have a feeling there is a secret here that is lurking just below the surface. Ted, do you ever get the feeling that something is too good to be true, or in this case, too good in a different way?" Now Kath was making me more curious with these vague comments.

"I am not here most of the week; I just get back at weekends, so perhaps I miss these little secrets you mention, if there are any."

"Perhaps I shouldn't mention this at all, but I think there are. Hugh came home one night after helping his dad and said that Julia made a strange request of him. She asked if she could see his penis. Quite extraordinary, don't you think? Imagine a girl asking a question like that."

"Well, maybe it is better that I am away all week, but I don't have children, so I can't answer with any authority. There is a huge age difference between Hugh and Julia, isn't there? I hadn't realised that until today."

"Oh, Clare is Clive's second wife, his first wife died quite young. That was Hugh's mother and Julia is a product of the new relationship, she's Clare's daughter. Yes, quite a gap, but Hugh treats her like a sister. Well, he did, until she asked him that question." Kath stopped speaking, stood up and brought back another bottle of beer and refilled both glasses.

"Will you be staying here long, Ted?" Was she just making conversation or was there a reason for her question, I wondered.

"Oh, I have arranged with Clive and Clare to be here for around a year before I move on. Why do you ask?"

"No particular reason, it seems to be an out of the way place for you to live," she told me.

"No, that is the beauty of being here. No interruptions. In the city I had friends calling in and inviting me out for dinners, football matches and a zillion other things that distracted me from doing my work. So, here the quietness keeps me focussed on my work.

"How are you managing with Julia, then?" Now, there's the real reason for her previous question. She is wondering if Julia has propositioned me yet.

"She's a bit of a live-wire, that's for sure. She does come in and ask me what I am doing, but she soon gets bored with watching me transcribe details from paper to computer." I had hoped my brief, inaccurate response would be enough. Kath took a long drink from the glass and looked at me and smiled.

"Maybe she will ask you that question; the one she asked Hugh. What would you do then, Ted?"

I thought for a moment and suggested,

"Maybe she was chiding her step-brother. Girls tend to do that. My friend's sister is a tease and it annoys the hell out of him at times." A true story, but I was hoping it would be the final word on the subject.

"Perhaps you are right, but I can't shake the feeling there is an underlying relationship going on here," she told me. I smiled and took my leave, explaining that I need to get my work finished. We parted after saying our goodbyes and I returned to my humble abode and my computer.

The next few months passed without incident, but with Julia's regular intrusions. Christmas came and went, during which time I had visited my parents in much cooler Melbourne and in mid-January I took my annual leave. Australian summers are extremely hot and the air-con in the car is a false promise of coolness because when I reach my destination I am back in the summer heat, so I choose to have a break during summer. However, this farm house has no air-conditioning, so I use a large pedestal fan at the far end of the room to circulate the air. It serves to blow cool air on me as I work or read a book. On stifling hot weekends I am happy to rest up alone when the work is done.

I was reading my emails one Saturday, wearing only my briefs to offset the stifling heat, when I heard Julia knocking at the open door, offering me a cold drink. I beckoned her to enter. She was carrying a tray with a jug of lemon drink with ice cubes floating on it and two tall glasses.

"Hi Ted. I thought you'd like a cold drink. This is my mum's homemade lime-cooler drink. It will cool you down." She set the tray down on the small table and offered a glass to me. "Here, try it, it will make you feel cool," she told me. It was now that I turned my head from the computer to look at her.

"Julia, what are you doing?" Where is your shirt, your blouse?" Julia was topless, wearing only a pair of nylon briefs to cover her femaleness. Her breasts were full, firm and pointing high, she looked delightful. It was the first time I had seen them exposed.

"It was too hot for a top, so I thought I'd stay cool, like you. You don't have a shirt on, do you? Neither do I."

"But you should keep some of your modesty, your female mystique. Girls your age don't visit people topless. You should know that. Where are your parents? Do they know?" She put her hands on her hips, pursed her lips and tilted her head to one side as if examining me.

"I wanted you to see my titties. Do you like them? I think they look great now they have developed, so I wanted you to see them. Do you like them, Ted?"

"Julia, liking them is not the issue here; it is most unladylike of you to approach me like that. What were you thinking?" I tried to sound stern, but it seemed have been overlooked by this sexually charged teenager.

"Yes, I know all that, but do you like them? It is a simple 'yes' or 'no' answer, do you like my tits or not, Ted?" As she spoke she walked closer to me and thrust them forward at me. I must say they did appear to be more rounded and better shaped than some girls I know of her age, so I felt I had to respond honestly.

"Yes, they do look lovely. They seem bigger than they were on your birthday. I like them, now put on a top."

"Do you want to feel them, Ted? You can if you like. I will let you, you know." She was teasing me. I knew that, it has been quite a while since I have touched beauties like hers, but I wasn't giving in.

I have never met a girl so willing to share her assets with a stranger before, but I know girls liked to be admired, but Julia wanted more than that.

"I have no doubt that you would allow me to feel them, but it would be improper of me to do so. You must remember you are too young to flaunt yourself in this way." I remembered my other question, "Where are your parents, Julia? Do they know you are in here with me — dressed like that?" She moved close enough that one breast was touching my shoulder and she whispered in a sexy tone,

"I bet if one of your old girlfriends were here you'd want to touch hers, wouldn't you? So touch mine and see if they are better. Mine are here, your girlfriend's are not." She made a good point. She was a tease and she knew how to manipulate men. I had not touched teenage breasts before, not even at high school, so the temptation was to see what they felt like. "Go on, I know you want to, look at your cock, it wants you to touch them, doesn't it." I couldn't deny that my dick was an indicator of my thoughts. I took another sip of the cold drink, just to moisten my mouth which had suddenly gone dry.

As I put the glass down on my desk she reached over took my hand and placed it firmly over the nipple and pressed my fingers into the soft, but firm teenage breast. My cock reacted and reached full rigidity. It was not unnoticed by Julia, who said,

"Look, your cock wants to touch them too."

"Julia, I asked you where your parents were, but you didn't answer, so where are they this afternoon?" She jumped on my bed and said,

"Come here Ted, and I'll tell you where they are." I tried to ignore her offer, but she was pulling my arm towards the bed.

"Come on, don't be so stuffy, lie here with me and we can talk. I will tell you where they are and when they will be back. So get up here with me." I sat on the edge of the bed with my feet still on the floor and asked her,

Ausgirl66
Ausgirl66
145 Followers