Travelling with Odette

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He paused, considering. "Okay. I'll make the arrangements when I get aboard." He had another thought, "She won't be able to back out once they've paid." "She knows that, she's a professional. No anal though, and they have to use condoms if they want to come in her mouth or cunt." "Some of the men are a bit rough."

With a growing sexual excitement, I said, "That should make her first gang-bang even more stimulating, don't you think?" "You sure? She's obviously accustomed to a more high class clientele." "We talked it over," I told him, "and she's happy to slum for a change. It's not something her normal kind of customers would get involved in, and she wants something different I guess."

Misbehaving On the Ferry

Half an hour into the crossing, while the ferry was still passing through the picturesque Queen Charlotte Sound, Jack escorted us to his cabin. Odette was nervous.

The cabin space was quite confined -- basically just room for a single bed, a desk with a chair, a thin clothes closet, narrow washbasin, and a little space for movement from one to the other.

Jack cleared the top of the desk and put a bottle of whiskey and glasses on it. He left us to pour our own drinks while he rolled down the bedding, leaving only a sheet over the mattress. Odette watched his preparations with an anxious fascination, eyeing the bed as if she could already see herself sprawled naked on it with a crewmember between her legs.

"You're sure about this?" I asked her. She giggled girlishly. "I think so." "You won't be able to hold back." She gave me that special look, half coquettish, half shy. "I don't think that's going to be a problem."

Jack came over and poured a measure from the bottle. "Should I undress now?" Odette asked him. "What say we wait until the men get here?"

They arrived one at a time shortly afterwards, and handed Odette their admission fees. Each man received a grateful smile that held promise of his fantasies being fulfilled.

The sailors were all wearing clean coveralls and had spruced up -- hair brushed, and their faces clean-shaven. Jack must have warned them what sort of prostitute they were going to be with -- and they looked at her as if their every expectation had been fulfilled.

With six men assembled in the small cabin Odette slipped out of her jacket, baring her perky breasts. Then she poured drinks for the newcomers and handed them out individually with an even sweeter smile, appraising each face as she did so.

There was no doubt the four sailors were working-class, probably no strangers to street hookers, but still recognised quality when they saw it. As if invited to a party above their social status, they just gawked at her topless display, waiting for her to make the next move, barely sipping their drinks.

Odette's skirt covered little of her body, and her firm and up-tilted tits left them in no doubt about the delights it would offer.

Momentarily, she seemed to be thinking of starting a conversation to set them at ease, but, instead, she unfastened her skirt and lifted it provocatively over her head, giving them their first bug-eyed glimpse of her hairless pussy. As their jaws went slack you could see their minds grasping the fact she was not wearing panties, not even flesh-coloured ones. She looked gorgeous without a stitch of clothing on, and achingly vulnerable and available.

They were all big men and, now she was nude, towered over her more noticeably. She looked like just a slender kid among them, and I think they thought that too.

Her labia were closed into a slit, showing no evidence she had had sexual intercourse on the train hours earlier.

That the sailors had paid to actually make use of the beautiful nude girl standing in their midst, and the realization she was willing, seemed to strike them all at the same time, but none of them seemed to know where to start. I guess a gang-bang with a female willingly disposed towards it was probably too sophisticated a perversion for them to have experienced.

Odette was the one who suggested they get nude like she was, saying she was eager to see their horny cocks -- a coarse proposition that surprised them but broke the ice.

Not wanting to look awkward, Jack and I stripped too, though we had agreed we would refrain from having intercourse with Odette until the sailors were finished with her, in case she got too raw. If she wasn't, I certainly intended to go before Jack, knowing my organ wouldn't touch the sides if he got in their first.

Odette pulled the swivel chair into the midst of the male throng in the only clear space, planted her cute little butt on the front edge of the cushion, and leaned back with her slender thighs open, the full-frontal view totally enthralling to us all. Giving every man clustered around her equal treatment, she swivelled slowly, using her bare toes on the carpet.

Part way round the circle she told the sailors sexily, "You'll all get to share me." "Which bit is mine?" one of them quipped. Odette giggled prettily. "I come as a package, so each of you gets to have it all." "That's quite a package!" the sailor exclaimed enthusiastically. "You can do what you like within reason," Odette continued, "but only one at a time in my throat or pussy..." "What about your back-passage?" a different sailor interrupted. Odette hesitated. "Anal is off-limits." She teased, "If you want to fuck shit you can do one of your mates."

The sailors laughed good humouredly, put more at ease by Odette's cheek.

"We have two hours," Odette told them with a smile, swivelling again, "so we don't need to hurry." "Do we have to use condoms?" the next man asked as he stared intently at her cunt. Odette replied, "I don't mind if you don't."

I was shocked. She was obviously too aroused by the heat of the extreme sexual situation to care about the risks. Someone my age, with most of their life over, might be that reckless, but a youngster like Odette shouldn't, I thought.

She avoided my eyes as she told the sailors with zeal, "It's my first time being gang-banged so I want to feel everything in a natural way."

The men appeared more than willing to oblige. I was appalled, but it was a risk she had chosen to take. It was her body.

Odette suggested we start by taking turns arousing her with our fingers or tongues as we turned her progressively round the circle in the chair.

She started with the men on the other side. Hands and heads went between her thighs, or up over her belly to her tits, as she was swung to face one kneeling man then the next. By the time she was turned in my direction again someone had hooked her thighs over the padded arms of the chair so that the whole of her cunt was accessible. Her clit was already stiffened and her cunt hole was leaking slippery juices into her ass.

Her eyes had a glazed look, as if stimuli from multiple foreplay had already overwhelmed her. She was panting and whimpering softly, and made no attempt to discourage Jack from inserting his fingers where many others had been before. She even squirmed on the end of his three digits as they worked their magic on her nerve-endings, her cunt squishing wetly.

Like the others, Jack did not hog her services but turned the chair towards me next. Odette's gaze met mine almost guiltily. I let my eyes run down to her cunt, enjoying the way it was exposed and feeling very turned on by what she was doing to entertain six men at once. I bent forward and kissed my way up to her nipples then back down again. After that, I settled for pulling her spongy outer labia wide apart with my fingers so that I could, as if for the first time, better view her fascinating and juicy depths.

She was very ready to be fucked, groaning happily to prove it, and I moved back.

The burliest sailor picked Odette up and carried her over to the bed as if she weighed nothing. He placed her on her back and opened her legs. For his size, he was only modestly endowed and I knew he would not cause her the discomfort Jack had on the train, at least if he didn't crush her with his weight.

He lifted her thighs up and inserted himself in her pink hole without ceremony. Having no thought for her needs, if he was aware at all she had any, he used her like a masturbatory toy, hardly allowing her any opportunity for participation.

The other three sailors in succession followed his lead. Like him, their likely attitude was that they'd paid so they didn't owe her anything. She was a cheap vessel for their pleasure and nothing more. It was inconsequential to them that they were pumping their living seed into a girl with an intelligent mind and bright personality; they treated her like a slot they could stick themselves in, and pawed her boobs in the process.

I could not believe the lengths she was going to in letting herself be degraded by the four men. She was not asserting the right to mutually share the joys of sex. Instead, she encouraged them with brazen urgings to thrust deeper, to split her open, to fill her with their thick cream. Even when she grunted with discomfort, or had the wind pushed out of her lungs, she groaned out loud from the delight of being fucked hard multiple times, the noise of her ardour not quite muffled by the throbbing sound of the ship's engines.

I wondered if she wanted to experience the rough because of the three weeks with me. Or was she fulfilling a dark fantasy of her own by playing the game of genital tag with the sailors? I knew she thought she would be pleasing me, just like she had with our other sexual adventures while on holiday together, but seeing her fucked in real life was even worse than the bawdy stories she'd made up for me during our trip.

After the last sailor pulled out, they left Odette lying on the bed, legs akimbo, with male cum drooling out of her cunt, and her breasts marked with dark pink finger and nail prints. Her eyes were closed as if she was exhausted.

I glanced at my watch. Only an hour had passed, and her sexual ordeal was not over.

I watched her get groggily to her feet and gingerly go to the washbasin. Straddling the bowl, she washed her genitals with scoops of cold water, probably soothing them at the same time. The men gawked with eager interest, sipping their drinks as they recovered their stamina to continue taking advantage of her hired body.

Odette seemed to come back to life when she turned round, grinning happily at the way we were all still looking at her. She went from shy to proudly nude and struck up a lively conversation with the four men who had just fucked her, giggling a lot and fondling their cocks. Jack and I stayed back, letting the sailors get more of their money's worth.

Erections grew again and the men started reciprocating Odette's overtures by fingering both her holes, but only as much as she let them. She played a game, acting unsuspecting then surprised, letting them know they were taking a liberty, and telling them to behave. She put up with anal foreplay for much shorter intervals than she allowed access to her cunt.

Finally, one of the sailors asked her for a blowjob. She sat him in the swivel chair and knelt between his legs. When she bent over, the shortest of the sailors got behind her and slid his newly erect cock easily into her vaginal depths. Not at all disconcerted, she swallowed the first few inches of the cock in front of her and let the thrusting movements from behind shift her face up and down on it.

Odette certainly understood how to go all the way, even if a gang-bang might have been a new experience for her!

With his hands on her bare hips, the guy with his sex organ impaled in her cunt worked himself to a climax and pulled out as he came, making sure his cum splattered both her holes.

The cessation of intercourse left her free to better pleasure the guy she was performing fellatio on. While the others watched, she brought the guy off with a practised tongue and hand, and then made him kiss her afterwards, visibly passing over the jism she had held in her mouth. The others laughed at her nerve and at his startled reaction.

You could still see residual cum on her lips when she stood up, grinning. She went over to the washbasin and rinsed out of her mouth but did not bother to clean between her legs. Instead, she moved to the bed and lay on her back, spreading for us, her eyes inviting.

She giggled again happily when, responding to her sexual antics, and drawn by the pink loveliness between her legs, one of the naked sailors went over. He took an ankle and, with her help, turned her rump round on the bed so that she was side-on to it on her back, with her butt on the edge and her feet on the floor.

She teased the guy by partly closing her legs, and he prised her knees wide apart then kept them open by standing between them. Next he brought her hands down to her groin and made her hold her labia wide open. He jerked off, aiming at her spread petals.

It's never easy for a standing male, in ejaculating externally, to hit a relatively small target, and Odette ended up with a streamer of cum across her bare Mons and up one side of her belly. Even so, as a reward for his warm deposit, she looked up at him with a pleased expression as he stepped back.

Witnessing the sex act, it seemed to me to be a rather derisory thing for a man to do to a woman when she's prepared to let him have intercourse. Though, in the elation of her first gang-bang, with all the carnal attention she was getting, Odette probably thought otherwise.

Unable to resist the open, cum-fringed cavity in her shapely body, vaginal intercourse was fortunately on the mind of the only sailor who had not yet come a second time.

He made her turn round on her knees and bend over the bed with her thighs well apart, splitting her rounded buttocks. He knelt behind her and inserted his swollen organ in her willing cunt. She flinched as he started thrusting, and then got into the rhythm of it, pushing her butt back to allow maximum penetration. His hands reached up under her and pinched and tugged at her erect nipples.

I watched as extreme sexual sensations contorted her face in ecstasy. She came for the first time. The guy kept pumping her, not only as she jerked in the throes of orgasm but even when her body went limp. It took a few seconds before she could recover and help him achieve friction again and, as she clearly craved, bring him to a climax inside her vagina.

They both stood up together, and she fondled his male organ gratefully, rubbing the pink head across her belly with the foreskin still pulled back, using the fluids on his cock and her body as a lubricant. They kissed

My brain was pounding, either from sexual stimulation or from being starved of blood by the erection dangling unsatisfied between my legs. I knew that if I did not act Jack might get in first, so I went over to the sailor and drew Odette away from him. She happily transferred her affection and started kissing me, pressing her belly against my manhood. We kind of fell back on the bed with Odette on top and, as she pressed her loins to mine, kept French-kissing.

More or less forgetting anyone else was there, we fondled and caressed each other as if we were in a different situation to the one she had precipitated. We must have put on quite a show on the bed but I was oblivious to anything but the feel of her soft curves, the tautness of her nipples, the slippery wetness between her legs, and the delight of her kisses.

I felt a hand on my organ and knew it wasn't Odette's. The firm grip tilted the head and brought it in contact with her wet entrance. She sank down on it, oblivious to how it got there, and started riding me. Not surprisingly, after my long wait for a turn with her, I came prematurely.

Odette seemed content enough by having achieved that end, perhaps more sore now than she had let on.

She sat up, placing her feet on the floor as I got off the bed. Jack went over to her with his stupendous organ jutting in front. She took a portion of it in her hand at the level of her face and started stroking it, unable to keep her eyes off the flaring plum of its head. The shaft bounced around in her grip.

"Want something different?" he asked her. Her eyes lifted to his face, and she let out an eager, "Oh yes, please!"

Jack beckoned to the four sailors and gave them instructions. Two took her armpits, with her arms draped round their shoulders, and the other pair her legs behind the knee. They suspended her between them, her body looking small in comparison with theirs. Her peach rump dangled, her cunt exposed. They brought it forward to meet Jack's monster, sliding her on to him, her labia opening like a sleeve fitting a massive bolt. She gasped, peering down between her legs almost in disbelief, perhaps too numb from repeated intercourse to feel the manhood inside her.

I'd lost count of how many times the sailors had shot their loads inside her and, even if her juices had run low, there were plenty of bodily fluids deposited there.

Jack, having already found her suspended hole loose enough for easy friction, pumped it gleefully. She started whimpering. Male cum worked out of her entrance, coating the distended rim of her inner labia, and his shaft.

Odette started squealing, and Jack increased his pace, ramming into her. They both came together.

Afterwards, the sailors pulled her off the end of Jack's male equipment, and stood her up. Her knees buckled, and two of them supported her by the arms. I could see cum drooling out of her opening and dripping down to the carpet between her temporarily bandy legs. I kept watching for a moment, horrified but fascinated, before I went over and helped her to the bed.

The promised two hours were almost over and the other men, including Jack, dressed and left the cabin to go about their duties on the ship, casting last appreciative looks at their exhausted playmate.

The onboard gang-bang would not be easy for any of us to forget, especially Odette. In its aftermath I felt for her, and hoped she had not picked up any STD, or passed one on to me. The power of sex had taken control of our minds, but had now deserted me, and I saw the possible consequences of our actions.

She lay in my arms and slept for the rest of the journey, only getting up to wash and dress when we heard the disembarkation announcement over the loudspeakers on reaching Wellington. I had to give her my unglamorous boxer shorts to wear under her skirt, as she said she still felt too open between the legs to leave the cabin uncovered.

We flew out to Auckland. Mutually forgoing a final night together, she took a taxi to her apartment, and I stayed at a hotel.

I didn't expect to see her in the international terminal at the airport the next morning but she was there to farewell me, still mini-skirted, refreshed, and looking gorgeous.

We kissed goodbye and I gave her my business card, saying she could come and visit me any time she liked. "My daughter would love to meet you," I said like an old fool. "I'd like to see you again," she said wistfully, her big blue eyes filling with tears.

I knew then that I could not leave my darling Odette behind.

End