Travis's Tale Ch. 02

Story Info
Travis and his sister get closer together.
21.8k words
4.77
32.1k
39
5

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/13/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*****

It had been almost 2 months now since the excitement that had resulted from a group of environmental extremists trying to disrupt our company's business. Their plans to slow or stop the development of new sources of oil had failed, and according to Courtney's sources in the TBI, a number of them had been arrested. Still, some of their members had managed to remain anonymous but so far nothing had happened to indicate their actions would continue. Hopefully that would remain true, but I knew we still had to be vigilant. For now though, our life had returned to a normal routine although that routine had changed from what had been normal before things had gotten crazy.

I had hired Courtney to work for the company, officially she held the title of security consultant although the title was ambiguous enough she had freedom to do a number of things. One of her duties, unknown to my sister, was to keep an eye on Alexis just in case we might still be targets. Courtney had tried resigning from the Texas Bureau of investigation, her former employer, but they had convinced her that enough of a threat still existed that she needed to continue with her assignment. To that end, they allowed her to take a leave of absence so she could move into her new position with our family business. Assuming things worked out for her, she still had intentions of resigning and working full-time for us but until that happened, she maintained a low profile as far as our relationship with the TBI was concerned. Besides our working relationship she had been a constant companion in my bed for the past two months, something we each found very rewarding.

Courtney and Alex had been going into town to the office three days a week, each of them needed to become familiar with the family business. Although half owner, Alex had never really put any time or effort into learning exactly what was required to manage the business. Since Courtney didn't know a lot about the inner workings of the company either, each of them needed to put in the time to learn of the day-to-day activities. To this end, the three of us would go in to the office where they could become more versed in the operations. Normally I could do most of what I needed to do from the ranch but being in the office on a regular basis helped them more as they could immerse themselves with the people and normal activities. It was culture shock for Alex, she had been the typical party girl for the past five or six years. Courtney had been her constant companion although as part of her assignment to watch over Alex just in case something might happen. Fortunately for both of us, she had been there when the trouble started and had assisted in keeping us safe. Getting up early in the morning and dressing in reasonable business attire had been a change for Alex, but she and Courtney had adjusted and now after two months each had become more comfortable in her new role.

The weather had been unusually hot here in mid-September, even by South Texas standards. Today was Friday and Alex had decided we would make it an early day today at the office. Her business education had been progressing nicely and it didn't bother me that she made such a decision, I don't think any of the other employees were complaining. The office was locked, the lights turned out and everyone had left shortly before 1 o'clock. We got on the road and headed back toward the ranch, the three of us in Alex's Lexus. I had replaced my Corvette but since it only had two seats, we normally commuted in her car.

"You're going to be grilling steaks for us this afternoon Travis." Alex had made another executive decision. I didn't really mind, I had been doing more of the cooking for the three of us since Carmelita had not returned to her position as cook and housekeeper. She had been traumatized by the break-in two months ago and was still upset. I had talked to her a number of times and although she had not said so directly, I got the feeling she really didn't want to come back. I knew she was afraid and I had tried although gently, to reassure her but I don't think I had been able to convince her that nothing bad would happen again. I didn't hold it against her since I knew exactly what she was going through, the idea of people breaking into your house and shooting at you, weather in the car or in the house, was certainly something to be concerned about.

We arrived at the ranch and had only just started to get settled when the doorbell rang.

"I'll get it." Alex yelled, and even though my protective instinct flashed up a degree I knew I had to allow life to return to normal.

"Look who's here guys!" Alex announced as Ellen and Liz entered. I got the feeling she knew who was there before she opened the door but that wasn't a problem, I had gotten to know both of her other friends better over the past two months. Before that time my opinion of them had not been the highest, but I also had not allowed myself to know them on a personal level either. Now, however, after the events of several months ago I had taken the time and discovered things about them I had not known before.

The four women had all been pretty wild but I was surprised to learn that Liz ran her own company, she was a Certified Financial Planner and did investing and financial planning for a number of clients. She didn't have an office and did most of her work out of her own home. She was able to correspond with her clients via phone and email so didn't really have to be in a specific place at a specific time which allowed her the freedom to hang out with the other three of them on her own schedule. Apparently she was doing pretty well, she had a fair number of clients and a fairly substantial income. Ellen also surprised me, I found that she was an assistant professor of English at the local junior college. My original thoughts that she could have been a librarian weren't that far off although I never would've guessed just how close my original estimates of her employment were. She had her summers off and usually taught two or three classes a semester, giving her a lot of free time which enabled her to hang with the other three. I'm not sure how either of them would be viewed by clients or employers if her activities had been more public, but I think with Alex and Courtney settling down, each of them had her own epiphany.

"I understand you're cooking steaks for us tonight Travis." Liz said as she entered, coming over and giving me a quick kiss on the cheek. Two months ago this would've been a complete shock, but she had done this several times in the recent past so it wasn't too much of a surprise.

"Alex told me about it an hour ago, but it sounds as if the rest of you knew before me." I replied, but really it didn't bother me.

"Alex tells us you've become a great chef." Ellen offered, once again giving me a glimpse into their world, a place I had not been privy to.

"I'm glad she's telling someone, so far she hasn't said anything like that to me." I said with a grin, looking over at Alex to judge her reaction. I could see her turn slightly red, but she knew I was just busting on her. Besides, we had become closer over the past two months, spending more time together and talking more openly about things going on in our own lives although right now our lives intersected quite a bit.

The four of them shooed me out of the kitchen for a few minutes as they scurried around, apparently whatever plans they had for this afternoon had been in the works for long enough they had everything nearly ready. After about 20 minutes I was informed the party was moving out to the pool, they had managed to whip up a batch of margaritas and I understood they had also put together everything for dinner but for the steaks I was expected to cook.

"How's the new job coming Courtney?" Ellen asked her. She and Liz knew that Courtney had been hired by our company although Alex and I were the only two to know that her previous employer, the Texas Bureau of investigation, had assigned her to watch over us. We weren't planning to let anyone else in on her secret, as far as the others knew she had just been a spoiled, rich young woman who lived a life of leisure.

"It's been a change and a challenge, but I'm enjoying it." Courtney offered, sitting back in her chair under the umbrella. The five of us were sitting around the table, each with a cold drink to ward off the heat of the mid-afternoon. It was a peaceful afternoon and I had to think that this was the kind of life I had always dreamed about. Here I was with my sister, my lover and two other hot young women. I tried to let that last bit go, even though they were very attractive I was finding they were also interesting as people. If someone had told me three months ago I would be thinking this about any of them, I would've thought that person crazy.

We had been sitting here for better than an hour, each of us working on our second Margarita of the afternoon. Before we came out I had told each of them that their purses and other electronic devices would remain inside. I didn't want any interruptions, particularly the kind of social interaction that didn't require one person to actually see another. Maybe I was old-fashioned in that way, but I hated it when I had to deal with a text or email and then not have immediate response. Besides, this was to be a pleasant dinner among friends, we didn't need a lot of unnecessary interruptions.

"The sun is starting to get into my eyes, you think you can move the umbrella Travis?" Ellen asked as the conversation slowed.

"Why don't you just move over here a little bit Ellen, the sun isn't bothering me right now and I can move around the table a bit more." Liz offered to her friend.

"It's not a problem if you want me to readjust the umbrella." I replied, it wasn't that difficult to do.

"You don't have to Travis, I'll just move a bit." Ellen answered, standing to move her chair. Liz got up as well, moving behind Ellen's chair to help her slide it over. As she did so, Ellen stepped behind Liz and without warning Liz hip checked Ellen into the pool. The other three of us were shocked but Liz was standing there laughing uproariously as Ellen came to the surface sputtering and cursing at her friend.

"You bitch! What did you do that for?" She managed to say as she was treading water.

"Little ol me? I think you had too much to drink and just tripped." Liz answered, but she was having a tough time keeping a straight face. I wasn't sure what Ellen was going to do or say but before anything could happen, Alex was out of her seat in a flash and Liz followed her friend Ellen into the pool.

"I think Liz had too many to drink as well." Alex said with a smug look on her face.

Liz came up coughing and sputtering just as Ellen had a moment earlier. Ellen was laughing at her now, and Liz turned and started splashing her.

"What are you laughing at?" She said in an exasperated tone.

"That's what happens when you start acting like a smart ass." Ellen said with some small amount of satisfaction in her voice. Liz was still splashing at her but soon Ellen was splashing back. Before long each of them was laughing like a little school girl, the two of them looking like drowned rats. Both had been wearing business attire and still were. Their makeup had run down their faces in streaks and their hair which had previously been styled was now plastered to their faces.

Alex was still standing by the side of the pool where she had pushed Liz in and I saw Courtney stand as she winked at me conspiratorially. I knew what was going to happen next and decided I would give her a hand, I quietly got to my own feet and the two of us came up behind Alex.

"You're not that sneaky!" Alex said just before we got to her, whirling around to see us approaching. We had been busted but before I could say or do anything, I realized I had been the one who was set up. Courtney grabbed one of my arms and Alex the other and I was soon in the water with Ellen and Liz. The three of us must've been a real site, trying to tread water in our clothes and at the same time working on a plan for revenge. I think Alex and Courtney knew exactly what we were thinking because they looked at each other for a second and then the two of them each threw herself into the water to join us.

There were five of us in the water, it was totally comical. Each of the women had been wearing a skirt and blouse, all dressed professionally. I had taken off my suit coat before we came out but I was still wearing a dress shirt and pants, along with boots. I knew Liz had been wearing heels but wasn't sure about the other women. Certainly Courtney wasn't, she was tall enough without them that I think she rarely wore heels but I wasn't certain about Alex or Ellen. Soon we were splashing and trying to dunk each other although moving around in the water fully clothed wasn't particularly graceful. The water felt good now, but after about 10 minutes of horseplay we decided it was probably time to get out. One by one we climbed the ladder and got out, finally the five of us were standing there dripping and still finding the entire situation completely hilarious. Alex poured another round of drinks from the pitcher which emptied it. We each had a full glass but that didn't last long, the tequila only adding to our enjoyment. Soon, however, standing there in wet clothes became more of a distraction than anything else. One by one the women started taking off their wet clothing, first blouses and skirts, then bras and panties until the four of them were naked. I had seen them like this before, but never quite this close up. Usually when I saw them they would be out here sunning themselves topless but right now none was wearing a thing. I started to get nervous when they began looking at me, each of them with a gleam in her eye.

"It's your turn Travis. Either get out of them or you're going back into the water." Alex was the first to speak. I was a little surprised it would be her, I thought perhaps Courtney maybe but I knew Alex's words carried a certain authority with them. The first thing I needed to do was get my wet boots off, they were still filled with water and pulling them off wasn't as easy as they would have been dry. I sat in the chair and worked at them for a couple of minutes before they came off, a splash of water came out of each boot as I turned it over to empty it.

"That's a start..." I heard Ellen say as I had finished getting the boots off. She had always seemed the more shy and quiet of the four, but sometimes she did surprise me. I stood and started unbuttoning my shirt, it was sticking to me. Once the buttons were undone I was able to pull the sleeves down and then get the rest of the shirt off of my shoulders.

"Woo hoo!" Alex said as I tossed the shirt onto a chair.

The pants came next, they too were sticking to me and it took a little bit of doing but soon I was standing there in my boxers, dripping and hoping there would be no excess of blood heading south as I looked at the four naked women expecting me to remove the last article of clothing. With a shrug, I did just that and pulled them down, kicking them away to stand naked with the other four. This is really bizarre I thought, I might've expected this type of behavior from the women several months ago, but never would've thought I would be part of it.

"Well, now we know what you've been getting out of your new job Courtney." Liz kidded her friend.

"I know what I'd be getting if he hired me." Ellen added, each of them was staring at my crotch. I was hoping desperately that my cock would remain flaccid, I didn't need to be sporting a Boner in front of these women.

"Who's up for more drinks?" Alex asked, her words had broken several minutes of strained silence.

"I am." Ellen was the first to answer, quickly followed by Liz and Courtney.

"What about you Travis?" My sister asked me.

"I guess I will if everybody else is..." I said, looking at the other women as they watched me.

"If we're all in agreement, I'll go make another batch." Alex said, turning to walk back to the house completely naked, I couldn't detect a seconds hesitation in her action.

"Everybody back in the pool!" Courtney announced, taking my hand and pulling me toward the side. I didn't have a chance to object before Ellen took my other hand and next thing I know the three of us were back in the water, Liz following very shortly behind. I hadn't been skinny dipping since I was a teenager, on a camping trip with several other friends in a lake. At that time, neither of the friends was a woman but now I had three female companions here in the pool with me and I was certain Alex would join us once she had finished putting the drinks together. Again I wondered about my sister, it was a little weird being naked with her but the number of times we had seen each other like this was growing. A quick flash of some of the improper thoughts I had had concerning her went through my mind, but I forced myself to forget them for now.

We went back to splashing and dunking each other, now our movements were much easier since we had shed the clothes. Although I'm not sure any of it was intentional, as we continued our water play I would occasionally get a feel of a bare breast or someone would brush up against my own crotch, causing a quick tingle although fortunately nothing more. Perhaps it was the alcohol, but I was starting to enjoy myself and I realized something about the lifestyle these four women had been experiencing over the past few years. I knew they stepped over the line on occasion, but I think the adrenaline rush some of their activities gave them probably made up for their actions. It'd been 10 minutes since Alex had left to get the drinks, but I hadn't been paying attention to time. I heard a splash and realized she had returned to jump into the pool, now there were four naked women here with me.

"There are drinks on the table whenever you're ready." Alex announced although none of us made an effort to get out to find one. Since she had been gone for several minutes, Alex now became the target and soon the four of us were splashing her, each of us making an attempt to dunk her under the water. She hadn't been a regular swimmer that I was aware of, but apparently she knew how. She dove underwater to avoid our attack and before I knew what was happening, she came up behind me and jumped on my back. Next thing I know I was going under as Alex held on tight. I could feel her bare breasts press into my back as I was sinking, I had managed to take a deep breath just before I went under. As we went down I was struggling to get away, in the process feeling her rubbing herself against me although I'm not sure that was her intention. Whether intentional or not, her breasts felt wonderful against my back and I realized this was the first time I had actually touched her like this. I knew it wasn't right, but at the same time I enjoyed it. After several seconds she let me go, sliding down across my back and just before she moved away from me, I felt her hand run across my cock. Again I wasn't certain it was intentional, but it was enough. That minor tingle that had started several minutes earlier now became more intense, I could feel myself starting to engorge and I didn't want that to happen.

I came up from under the water and gulped in some air, I hadn't really been under that long but still the excitement of what had happened seemed to have taken the breath from me. I looked around to see where Alex had gone, she was on the other side of Courtney, hoping to use her friend as a buffer. My thought was to get her back but before that could happen, someone else jumped on my back and I was underwater again. I knew this wasn't Alex or Courtney, I had seen each of them just before I went under but was uncertain whether Liz or Ellen had been the one. Just as with Alex, I could feel bare breasts pressing into my back and based upon the size and feel, I knew it was Ellen. Liz had larger breasts but right now I wasn't too worried about differentiating between them, Ellen was actually rubbing herself against me in a way that I knew was more than just incidental. I wondered what she was trying to do, but at the same time I was under the water and decided it was about time I come up since I hadn't had a chance to take a deep breath of air before going under this time. I started twisting in an attempt to get her off of me which only caused her to hold on tighter and rub herself against me more vigorously. This was getting serious, not that I was in danger of running out of air, but that growing feeling below my waist was only getting stronger. When she finally decided to let me go, she also slid herself down across my back but this time there was no doubt about her actions, she wrapped her hand around my cock and gave it a couple of good squeezes before letting go.